Greatest Marvel vs DC villains battle ever

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Marvel team is consisted of Loki, Doctor Doom, Apocalypse, Mandarin and Thanos as the leader

- DC team is cosisted of Circe, Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Sinestro and Darkseid as the leader

- Both teams have 3 weeks prep, they have basic info about each other, DC is pre Flashpoint, but you can use new 52 feats, who wins and why?

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By agentxx

Thanos + Doom + Prep?

I think team can win since Gorrila Grodd and Lex are the weakest out of their team, though I dunno Mandarin and Apocalypse are jobbers.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By beatboks1

Team 1 Grodd is out of his league. Lex is also (Doom way above Lex) only Brainiac, Sinestro and Darkseid are in the league of team 1 and their not doing it alone. I'd swap Grodd for Circe, and lex for Ultra Humanite to make it fair. But that's me

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Team 1

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigcimmerian

@beatboks1 said:

Team 1 Grodd is out of his league. Lex is also (Doom way above Lex) only Brainiac, Sinestro and Darkseid are in the league of team 1 and their not doing it alone. I'd swap Grodd for Circe, and lex for Ultra Humanite to make it fair. But that's me

I was thinking about swapping Grodd for Circe in the first place.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#6  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

MARVEL wins

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XiiX

@BigCimmerian said:

- Marvel team is consisted of Loki, Doctor Doom, Apocalypse, Mandarin and Thanos as the leader

- DC team is cosisted of Circe, Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Sinestro and Darkseid as the leader

- Both teams have 3 weeks prep, they have basic info about each other, DC is pre Flashpoint, but you can use new 52 feats, who wins and why?

Team 2. The DC team is about even with the Marvel team(arguably) insofar as prep prowess, but I find the overall power of the DC team more impressive: Darkseid and Thanos break about even/ Sinestro could handle Mandarin AND Apocalypse on his own/Doom is not taking the combined intellectual might of Luthor AND Brainiac/ Circe at least breaks even with Loki.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bigcimmerian

Bump