• 123 results
#1 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is the most helpful, and who's loss would leav the biggest hole?

Round 1- Comics…

Round 2- Film

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12855 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a tough one. I honestly can't guess which one

#3 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Leadership I would say cap in both.

Power I would say Thor in both.

#4 Posted by Strider92 (16238 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

That's a tough one. I honestly can't guess which one

That is sarcasm right?

#5 Posted by MrPuertillo (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer:

In the Comic, Thor.

In the movie Hulk, he did best in The Avengers than in his own movies, they show up how brilliant he really is. Making Greenguy's fans really happy, I don't see how they'll kick him out in the Thanos fight.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

your money 

#7 Posted by Onemoreposter (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 2

I think the loss of her ASSets would be devastating

#8 Edited by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter: lol. very true. Seriously, Cap's leadership skills make him really important in the movie.

#9 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

I.A.T.

#10 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
@Onemoreposter: Flat ass Hussy  

-_______________-
#11 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12855 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: nope. Hence the word honestly. In the movie I would have to say Hulk or Iron Man. But in the comics I can't tell

#12 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor in comics,

havn't seen the movie yet but i will guess that they make Ironman or cap the greatest assets.......

#13 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel (Marvel)

#14 Posted by Immortal777 (7229 posts) - - Show Bio

Money for both

#15 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap is the worst to loose for morale and planning. Tony would be the worst to loose for resources. Thor is the worst to loose for versatility and power. These apply for comic and movie.

#16 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America. He's the backbone of the team. The moral beacon. Without him, the Avengers would be a disorderly mess.

Thor is at a not so distant second ... he's the muscle. The one the team turns to to deal with overwhelming odds.

In the movie I would say, tentatively, the same thing. That movie did a damn fine job mirroring the comics we all know and love.

#17 Posted by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:

Cap is the worst to loose for morale and planning. Tony would be the worst to loose for resources. Thor is the worst to loose for versatility and power. These apply for comic and movie.

I normally wouldn't do this...but the word is "lose". 
#18 Posted by Skaddix (3113 posts) - - Show Bio

@yodagod said:

Hmm, Thor for power true although that can be replaced. Tony's resources can definetly be replaced probably the easiest of the Big 3. Plenty of super geniuses with cash the Avengers could call on. I suppose Captain. Not so much for leadership but for morale.

#19 Posted by nickzambuto (13320 posts) - - Show Bio

Sales.

#20 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Sales.

He, you beat me to it.

#21 Posted by God_Spawn (37566 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd actually say Stark for comics.

Tough one but I'd say Cap. He knew his tactics and kept the team organized.

#22 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@yodagod said:

Boo! Spelling corrections are fit for a private tell! Shame on you! Public humiliation at its worst! For sooth!

(Runs off to edit his plethora of posts containing shameful grammar errors before Shawnbaby gets his mitts on em) :P

#23 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Thor or Captain America

2. Iron man( Spoilers)... he saved all new york from a nuke.

#24 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@yodagod said:

You are correct. I R spending too much time on the interwebs. Now I R feeling dumb. Hanging head in shame...

#25 Edited by Shawnbaby (10584 posts) - - Show Bio
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@yodagod said:

Boo! Spelling corrections are fit for a private tell! Shame on you! Public humiliation at its worst! For sooth!

(Runs off to edit his plethora of posts containing shameful grammar errors before Shawnbaby gets his mitts on em) :P

@yodagod said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@yodagod said:

You are correct. I R spending too much time on the interwebs. Now I R feeling dumb. Hanging head in shame...

And I apologize. But in my defense...It was 3 times with the same word. I just couldn't take it anymore! 

Sometimes examples must be made.
#26 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Round 2

i agree. love black widow !

#27 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@yodagod said:

@yodagod said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@yodagod said:

And I apologize. But in my defense...It was 3 times with the same word. I just couldn't take it anymore! Sometimes examples must be made.

No no. I totally deserved it. It usually annoys me too. I'd have caught it myself were I more awake, but alas...

#28 Posted by venomyak (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1:Captain America!!!

Round 2:Hulk

#29 Posted by fondofpacman (568 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say, in the movie, Ironman, in the comics, Cap. But Thor is a close runner up in both categories.

#30 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor actually takes a bunch of hits for them.

So does hulk.

Without capts leadership they would be nothing..

#31 Posted by Nefarious (19515 posts) - - Show Bio

Technology.

#32 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

captain america is key in both comics and movie ....

#33 Posted by pooty (11009 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Captain America. He's the backbone of the team. The moral beacon. Without him, the Avengers would be a disorderly mess.

Thor is at a not so distant second ... he's the muscle. The one the team turns to to deal with overwhelming odds.

In the movie I would say, tentatively, the same thing. That movie did a damn fine job mirroring the comics we all know and love.

I disagree. Captain america is the best leader but when different people have led, the avengers functioned just fine.

#34 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Thor or Cap

Round 2: Hulk

#35 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Onemoreposter: Flat ass Hussy -_______________-

Lol. Did you just say she has a flat a$$?

#36 Posted by Namtomex (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

Round 2

THIS

#37 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio
slap

their greatest asset.

#38 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

I disagree. Captain america is the best leader but when different people have led, the avengers functioned just fine.

OK.

But there's a difference between functioning and excelling. Just ask the WCA. The Avengers have had many and varying rosters throughout the years. So if we're to go by that logic, this whole thread (with the exception of the movie Avengers perhaps) is a moot point.

#39 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

Who is the most helpful, and who's loss would leav the biggest hole?

Round 1- Comics…

Round 2- Film

Financial wise-Iron Man

Power Wise-Thor.

#40 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Captain America

2. Hulk

#41 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: Why?

#42 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: Cap is the best leader and symbol fot the team in the comics and is more powerful than most of the others like Thor, in the movie, Hulk is the most powerful and awesome, seeing as he smashed Thor in their fight

#43 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: i agree with cap for comics, but in movie, i think thor could have done everything hulk did, except smash loki. Tbh in the film thought i didnt think either of them were irreplaceable..

#44 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer: Well, Thor definitely wasn't, but Hulk really made the team along with Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Agent Coulson and Maria Hill. These people were the teams greatest assets

#45 Posted by Wyldsong (5320 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

lets all ignore troller who is attempting to divert this thread from its original point..

#47 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wyldsong: STOP TROLLING!!!!!!

#48 Edited by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Its so funny that if you think about it no one on this thread ever said the name NICK FURRY I mean, if he didn't assemble the Avengers in the first place we wouldn't have seen great comics, and s kick ass movie

#49 Posted by troller (911 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless: Nick fury did not assemble the avengers in the comics.

Plus I have never heard of 'Nick Furry', perhaps he is from an alternate universe, plus I did mention him myself.

THREE STRIKES AND YOUR OUT!!!!

#50 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@troller: please leave this thread@eatmore_payless: yeah in the movies he was quite important, but wouldn't you say that they wouldn't have worked with the death of coulson? Plus anyone could bring them together.. love it ;)