#1 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

The Great old ones have finished devouring a universe and have moved on to the halo verse. They immediately blow up the ark and halo rings. The god like beings send out their limitless armies and extreme technology to earth and the covenant. Bear in mind, the average deep one can easily send a sealed, barred, locked, reinforced steel door flying off it's hinges with ease.

Everything in the Cthulhu mythos is on the Great old one's side yes that includes the nigh invulnerable flying polyps and the far more advanced than the chozo and forerunners Great race of Yith and the Primordial Ones. They are at the peak of their powers and they are forever awake.
Post Edited:2008-06-04 20:27:01

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

No takers? surely there must be at least one or two of you big mouthed halo loving, master chief worshipping fanboys out there?

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio

The Great Old Ones should win here, Omnipotent Beings which can control entire Universe are usually hard to stop

#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30135 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Great Old Ones can consume universes, I'm guessing they'll win.

Flips through a book about car insurance.

#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Note Yog sothoth one above all of the Cthulhu mythos multiverse has decided to get off his lazy rear end and join his spawn.

This makes the works of lovecraft interesting for a being of infinite malice is the supreme being.

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Lovecraft, the author before Tolkein. And like him, he has a enourmous influence on all Fantasy. Though his influence is less obvious. It is still very deep.

#7 Posted by Carmine (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop hatin on halo. I see loads of threads with Spartans or master chief or the halo universe getting curbstomped because people put them into fights they cant win. The point of the battles section isnt to ask

"Who would win. Superman or that random bad guy with the computer for a head that I saw in the Authority?" (Superman wins. THe computer head guy got left in ruins by midnighter)

Try the star wars universe vs Old ones. It seems a fairer fight from what was being said in the halo vs star wars thread.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Carmine says:

"Stop hatin on halo. I see loads of threads with Spartans or master chief or the halo universe getting curbstomped because people put them into fights they cant win. The point of the battles section isnt to ask"Who would win. Superman or that random bad guy with the computer for a head that I saw in the Authority?" (Superman wins. THe computer head guy got left in ruins by midnighter)Try the star wars universe vs Old ones. It seems a fairer fight from what was being said in the halo vs star wars thread. "

Reality warpers vs techno users. The great old ones have divine power, technology, magic, and psionics all at their disposals. Most beings only have some of this. This means that overall They are nigh unstoppable.

#9 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Halo wins. loloolloololololololol FANBOYS FOREVER!

#10 Posted by Logic Mark III (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught i dont see why someone coming up with a viable case and beating a side you picked are being 'fanboys'. Go ahead and make one sided battles, doesnt change the fact that Halo beats Star Wars.

#11 Posted by SilverSurfa (256 posts) - - Show Bio

lol u purposely destroyed the ark and the halo rings.