renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924
No Caption Provided

Vegeta has had enough of the Ginyu Force's mockery and decides it's time to take them out. Luring them to a desolate planet under the guise of orders from Freeza, Vegeta activates his Oozaru form and attacks.

• Saiyan Saga Vegeta
  • All five Ginyu Force members
  • Vegeta strategizes for one day
  • In character
  • Knowledge
  • To the dead

Who wins?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep in mind, Great Ape Vegeta's power level would be equal to Goku after training in 100x gravity.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jashro44

Couldn't Guldo just use his time slow ability or whatever and have one member just blast the tail off? And wouldn't he be a bigger target for Ginyu to switch bodies with?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Couldn't Guldo just use his time slow ability or whatever and have one member just blast the tail off? And wouldn't he be a bigger target for Ginyu to switch bodies with?

Vegeta's tactical knowledge needs to be considered. He knows what the Ginyu Force is capable of and will fight accordingly. I edited in prep.

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu force wins hands down

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I doubt Ape Vegeta is as strong as Goku when he fought Recoome. The Ginyu force were leagues stronger than Vegeta when he came to earth. They stomp

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hm... the Force. But Ape Vegeta was manhandling Goku so bad, it wasn't even funny.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt Ape Vegeta is as strong as Goku when he fought Recoome. The Ginyu force were leagues stronger than Vegeta when he came to earth. They stomp

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By linsanel_Doctor

Ginyu Force.. Although the Ape could probably beat any member of the team one on one

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

The exact thing I was thinking. I believe the Ginyu Force has this.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeepeh

That picture is the Hulk's-Pants-paradox on steroids.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu Force takes this.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

Recoome alone was stomping Vegeta back on Namek, altogether they should win handily.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @linsanel_doctor: @juiceboks: actually no. Vegeta great ape can eviscerate the ginyu force. You do realize great ape is a ten time multipe. He was pl 18,000 against goku so great ape would be 180,000 the same power level goku was with kaioken 2x and ginyu admitted he would be destroyed. Goku one shorted Recoome and stomped Jeice and Burter with half the power

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

Ginyu force cuts off the tail... Oozaru doesn't have the speed to prevent that

thread/

now if you restrict that his tail can't be cut off, then it certainly gets interesting.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu Force

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu Force too versatile and tactical for Vegeta. They cut off his tail eventually.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu Force dance on his corpse.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Force stomps

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Captain Ginyu could solo Vegeta's Ape (Oozaru) form from the Saiyan Saga.

Toei Animation actually posted official power levels when the anime was current in Japan, all the way up to the end of the Frieza Saga.

Oozaru Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) – 100,000

Captain Ginyu - 120,000

http://dragonball.neoseeker.com/wiki/Official%20Power%20Levels

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kyrees

@ripcurl: @comicvinepoozer1: power level arguments aren't really that big an argument when guldo can stop time. it all boils down as to how will oozaru vegeta kill guldo before guldo stops time.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mortein

@ripcurl said:

Captain Ginyu could solo Vegeta's Ape (Oozaru) form from the Saiyan Saga.

Toei Animation actually posted official power levels when the anime was current in Japan, all the way up to the end of the Frieza Saga.

Oozaru Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) – 100,000

Captain Ginyu - 120,000

http://dragonball.neoseeker.com/wiki/Official%20Power%20Levels

Vegeta was already very hurt and tired when he used his Oozaru form, which could have affected his PL. Healthy and fresh saiyan saga Oozaru Vegeta should have a PL 180 000 and should be able to defeat Ginyu force.

ripcurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein:

What? Vegeta killed Guldo in his normal form.

And the OP says all 5 Ginyu Force members.

@kyrees:

Even with that advantage, he has to compete with Ginyu at 120k, 3 other fighters over 50k, and Guldo.

The weaker 4 would simply distract Vegeta while Ginyu switched bodies with him.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu Force

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take away Change Now, it's too OP.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu Force stomps, everyone could probably solo except for Guldo.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people really need to take Vegeta's incredible tactical skills into consideration.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: In a straight fight I think Vegeta has the ability to take this. But they have a lot of options regardless of tactics. At that size stealth isn't really an option and they have the ability to steal his body or stop time. Andy they should all know cutting his tail off give them the advantage back.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Army2442

Ginyu could just switch bodies if they are starting to lose.

I honestly think that if this is in character then the ginyus would mess around and all get killed while dancing lol.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: In a straight fight I think Vegeta has the ability to take this. But they have a lot of options regardless of tactics. At that size stealth isn't really an option and they have the ability to steal his body or stop time. Andy they should all know cutting his tail off give them the advantage back.

Vegeta could easily manipulate Guldo and get him too angry to think straight, then kill him before he has the chance to stop time. Alternately, the Ginyu Force will be so arrogant and pompous that Vegeta can channel all of his speed and kill Guldo by surprise. "Change now" isn't an insta-win, Goku was caught by surprise, Vegeta won't be. He can possibly counter it with a mouth beam, or maybe dodge it, or kill Ginyu as soon as possible.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people really need to take Vegeta's incredible tactical skills into consideration.

Tactics don't mean crap in Dragonball Z when your opponents aren't close to your power.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Tactics don't mean crap in Dragonball Z when your opponents aren't close to your power.

I disagree

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind said:

@nickzambuto said:

I disagree

Lol, explain how Broly was trashing the Z-fighters then.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jeepeh: Actually, the armor is malleable.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@gustofwind said:

@nickzambuto said:

I disagree

If you're the kinda poster that starts his arguments with lol then you're not worth debating.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nickthedevil

@nickzambuto said:

@nickthedevil said:
@nickzambuto said:

@gustofwind said:

@nickzambuto said:

I disagree

If you're the kinda poster that starts his arguments with lol then you're not worth debating.

I'm the kind of poster that uses commas, really.

No answer, by the way?

I also have to bring into question the bouts with Bojack and the Buu's, and Cell's being manhandled by Gohan.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: explain goku vs Frieza, piccolo, Gohan, and krillin

Raditz vs goku and piccolo

Vegeta vs goku Krillin Gohan and yajirobe

Tactics do matter

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nickthedevil

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@nickthedevil: explain goku vs Frieza, piccolo, Gohan, and krillin

Raditz vs goku and piccolo

Vegeta vs goku Krillin Gohan and yajirobe

Tactics do matter

Wow, where do I begin.

Freiza decimated Piccolo gohan and krillin.

Raditz blew off Piccolo's arm and goku ended that fight by having to sacrifice himself. From the beginning, Raditz could have destroyed them both and it was even implied by the duo themselves. He moved too fast to see them, and he played with his food. Usual villain flaws.

Vegeta was already hurt, he was distracted and by the end, he annihilated them. They only won because a more powerful character gave Krillin the Spirit ball.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ripcurl: um, no one except ginyu were over 50k with ginyu being 120k

Recoome Burter and Jeice were 45k

Also no distraction all except ginyu get oneshotted

Goku oneshotted Recoome, and stomped Jeice and Burter and he wasn't even trying to fight them

Then there is vegeta who will just one shot them off the bat

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu Force.

Wayyyyy too many options.

Jmarshmallow

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Vegeta activate his Great Ape? If he uses the Ki ball move the replicates a moon then he'll lose a lot of power. That's also why he was listed so much lower than the 180k he would have been at full power. Using the moon ability takes up a lot of power.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Stormdriven
Loading Video...

I'm sorry, I had to XD

And Jeice's hair solos

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@nickthedevil: ginyu defeated goku despite him having more PL, so tactics does work, well at least techniques does

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: when was this stated? Also it was most likely because he was injured.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

@nickthedevil: ginyu defeated goku despite him having more PL, so tactics does work, well at least techniques does

A move that would have worked on Broly were he there.

Face it, as soon as someone's PL is higher than someone else's, they become incredibly OP for almost no reason to anyone who isn't higher or equal to said person.

Why didn't the purple comet tactic work on Goku?

Goku's PL was massively overshadowing theirs, is why.

Why didn't Goku, Piccolo, krillin and gohan beat Freiza? they had a couple different tactics, none working simply because he was way too powerful.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish prep and strategy mattered in DBZ, but by that point it didn't being stronger automatically made you stronger period. the only strategy they tried to throw in strategy, was either by tricking people into being absorbed, or body swapping. There are people in this show who don't feel attacks at all. They just stand there and take it. Every now and again mid season, a character does something to trick the viewer into thinking planning makes a different in this show, but then they have episodes where the main villain just lets the others attack and laughs it off and says he was toying with them.

Krillin could plan all he wants against cell, it won't make a difference.

They all rushed him, made no difference, he swatted them away with his energy alone

Vegeta used the last of his energy to distract him with that powerful blast, which barely made him stagger.

in earlier episodes, the stronger villains were strong enough to be a threat, but they could be overwhelmed if the numbers were there. Raditz, vegeta, they were tanks but could be taken down if the numbers were there, but this is back when blasts took a good 30 seconds to charge up, and weren't instantaneous.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Vegeta might be more powerful in this form but I don't think he's any faster as a great ape. And he's also a bigger target. So all though vegeta may have some advantages he does have some disadvantages. And what tactical feats did vegeta really show? I recall goku showing some good tactics but not so much from vegeta.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @linsanel_doctor: @juiceboks: actually no. Vegeta great ape can eviscerate the ginyu force. You do realize great ape is a ten time multipe. He was pl 18,000 against goku so great ape would be 180,000 the same power level goku was with kaioken 2x and ginyu admitted he would be destroyed. Goku one shorted Recoome and stomped Jeice and Burter with half the power

Again as I said above how do we know being a great ape increases vegetas speed? Goku wasn't just strong but he was really fast. And we know its possible to remove vegtas tail which would set him back to base. I would say the ginyu force have the speed and numbers and abilities to pull that off.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: when was this stated? Also it was most likely because he was injured.

It was both the damage and the Power Ball. Vegeta planned to arrive during a full moon but Piccolo already destroyed it. Vegeta said he would lose a bit of power but he would transform anyway. Goku states that Vegeta immediately lost power after he made the power ball.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil said:
@nickzambuto said:

@gustofwind said:

@nickzambuto said:

I disagree

Broly isn't canon.

Vegeta has consistently failed to beat opponents stronger than he is, why would that suddenly change?