#1  Edited By Metro_Man
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Metro_Man

I would bet on Motoko Kusanagi here, I would still like to hear what you all think? 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

What are some of Motoko's feats?

Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Metro_Man
@MrDirector786: 

Here is one of the better videos I found that seems to be more focused on her abilities, only its a short video. I will look for more later. Most of the videos seem like they are focused on The Majors other assets.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrDirector786
@Metro_Man: 
I see. Other videos will probably help more. Based off of what I just saw in that video, I'm kind of leaning towards Gray Fox but that could change if I can understand more about her abilities.
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Metro_Man
@MrDirector786: Okay and what has Frank Yaeger  done that puts him above The Major,  I taged both of them, have you read the bio's? 
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrDirector786
@Metro_Man said:
" @MrDirector786: Okay and what has Frank Yaeger  done that puts him above The Major,  I taged both of them, have you read the bio's?  "
I haven't read the bios yet. The main reason I asked for Motoko's feats is because I know absolutely nothing about her. I'm only leaning towards Gray Fox right now because all I know about Motoko is from that video. If I knew more about her, I might change my mind.
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Metro_Man
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Metro_Man said:
" @MrDirector786: Okay and what has Frank Yaeger  done that puts him above The Major,  I taged both of them, have you read the bio's?  "
I haven't read the bios yet. The main reason I asked for Motoko's feats is because I know absolutely nothing about her. I'm only leaning towards Gray Fox right now because all I know about Motoko is from that video. If I knew more about her, I might change my mind. "

Well she is Enhanced Human, Strength/Speed/Mind/Agility/Reflex. She is a MA expert. She is a highly trained soldier, the leader of a anti terroist, public safty elite task force. She is a full cyborg, and has cyber hacking abilities. She also has a cloaking device that can make her very hard to see, not unlike Gray Fox. I pitted these two against one another because they are alot alike. The only thing I wonder is because of The Majors Cyber Hacking she could possibly just Hack Frank and turn him off,  or at least turn off some of his componets.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By theicon

grey fox  have the armor and stealth camo?

Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Metro_Man
@theicon: Yes he does. She has Top Section 9 armor and her own stealth camo aswell however.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MrDirector786
@Metro_Man said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Metro_Man said:
I haven't read the bios yet. The main reason I asked for Motoko's feats is because I know absolutely nothing about her. I'm only leaning towards Gray Fox right now because all I know about Motoko is from that video. If I knew more about her, I might change my mind. "
Well she is Enhanced Human, Strength/Speed/Mind/Agility/Reflex. She is a MA expert. She is a highly trained soldier, the leader of a anti terroist, public safty elite task force. She is a full cyborg, and has cyber hacking abilities. She also has a cloaking device that can make her very hard to see, not unlike Gray Fox. I pitted these two against one another because they are alot alike. The only thing I wonder is because of The Majors Cyber Hacking she could possibly just Hack Frank and turn him off,  or at least turn off some of his componets. "
Based off of this information, now I'm starting to lean towards her. If she really can just hack into his cybernetic parts, which pretty much make up most of his body, then she could just shut him off.
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Metro_Man
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Metro_Man said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Metro_Man said:
Well she is Enhanced Human, Strength/Speed/Mind/Agility/Reflex. She is a MA expert. She is a highly trained soldier, the leader of a anti terroist, public safty elite task force. She is a full cyborg, and has cyber hacking abilities. She also has a cloaking device that can make her very hard to see, not unlike Gray Fox. I pitted these two against one another because they are alot alike. The only thing I wonder is because of The Majors Cyber Hacking she could possibly just Hack Frank and turn him off,  or at least turn off some of his componets. "
Based off of this information, now I'm starting to lean towards her. If she really can just hack into his cybernetic parts, which pretty much make up most of his body, then she could just shut him off. "

Well the Major has what is called a "Ghost" It is a cyber soul, and on top of her own "Ghost" The Major has other powerful Hackers "Ghosts" inside of her now aswell. She has been shown to be able to Hack into other cybers tacking over thier "Shells" or blocking thier senses, she could be standing right next to them, and they wouldn't even know she was their. Also The Major is highly trained at doing this, and Gray Fox is a pretty simple cyborg design, his components would most likely be easy for her to take over.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MrDirector786
@Metro_Man said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Metro_Man said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Metro_Man said:
Based off of this information, now I'm starting to lean towards her. If she really can just hack into his cybernetic parts, which pretty much make up most of his body, then she could just shut him off. "
Well the Major has what is called a "Ghost" It is a cyber soul, and on top of her own "Ghost" The Major has other powerful Hackers "Ghosts" inside of her now aswell. She has been shown to be able to Hack into other cybers tacking over thier "Shells" or blocking thier senses, she could be standing right next to them, and they wouldn't even know she was their. Also The Major is highly trained at doing this, and Gray Fox is a pretty simple cyborg design, his components would most likely be easy for her to take over. "
Okay then. Based off of this, I say Motoko wins.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By theicon
@Metro_Man: then i say grey fox  wins   he held up  the metal gear  rex  using the armor , and hes  super bad ass fast,   
  towards the end   the ninja manages to cut off ocelots hand and  save a man strapped to c-4 bombs and cut the wires of  these  multiple bombs saving that person,     unseen,    talks to snake , rages  and  ninja cuts out    Kusanagi may have a prob  here
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Metro_Man
@theicon said:
"@Metro_Man: then i say grey fox  wins   he held up  the metal gear  rex  using the armor , and hes  super bad ass fast,   
  towards the end   the ninja manages to cut off ocelots hand and  save a man strapped to c-4 bombs and cut the wires of  these  multiple bombs saving that person,     unseen,    talks to snake , rages  and  ninja cuts out    Kusanagi may have a prob  here "

Not if she Hacks him, which I am pretty sure would be like 1 + 1 = 2 , level cyber Hacking for her. She has Hacked into cybers that have Government protection berriers built into their A.I. I doubt Frank would be a problem. Even if his human side was still working, his body would be worthless.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By theicon
@Metro_Man: hackin makes frank goes nutzoid  and if  kusanagi  doesent focus on the battle  shes toast in an instant.......
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Metro_Man
@theicon said:
" @Metro_Man: hackin makes frank goes nutzoid  and if  kusanagi  doesent focus on the battle  shes toast in an instant....... "

What proff do you have of that... Who tried to Hack Frank? Also she has tones of Hacking feats, and has way better soldier feats than Frank does, she is way too smart.  Plus its not like she even has to Hack him completely, she could just Ghost operate his eyes, and he wouldn't even notice. She had Batou knock himself out, and he couldn't stop her, and he is also a highly trained member of section 9.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By iLLituracy

Stand Alone Complex Motoko or...?

Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Metro_Man
@iLLituracy: 2nd gig. Her currant, but yes you can use Stand Alone, she has only improved sense then.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By theicon
@Metro_Man: u said kusangi not   kusangi and co.  with a team.......metal gear tech  has nano machines,  not  simple tech, kusangi doesnt use nano machines, if any thing  franks nanos  could envade her,but  i highly doubt  she could hack  every nano in his body, if she could  it would take months and u think fox is  just gonna stand there for months ? hes slicing n dice'in battou wil prevent her death and resque her  shattered body  once agin
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Metro_Man
@theicon said:
" @Metro_Man: u said kusangi not   kusangi and co.  with a team.......metal gear tech  has nano machines,  not  simple tech, kusangi doesnt use nano machines, if any thing  franks nanos  could envade her,but  i highly doubt  she could hack  every nano in his body, if she could  it would take months and u think fox is  just gonna stand there for months ? hes slicing n dice'in battou wil prevent her death and resque her  shattered body  once agin "

Nano machines are outdated tech in the Ghost in the shell Universe. She could and would. There are no feats to prove anything you are saying, but I Mokoto has feats showing her Hack other Shells on the spot in mere moments.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By iLLituracy
@Metro_Man said:
" @iLLituracy: 2nd gig. Her currant, but yes you can use Stand Alone, she has only improved sense then. "
Well, Stand Alone Complex and 2nd Gig is the same Motoko. I was wondering if this was one of the other versions of Motoko such as the manga or movie version. SAC Motoko was pretty impressive and I'd probably say she's the most skilled/powerful of her counterparts [I've never seen Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence, though...nor have I read all of the manga, so don't quote me on that]. She has nice reflexes...like in her first encounter with Saitou she manages to snipe his shell out of the air with pinpoint accuracy, she's definitely stronger than the movie version who ripped an arm off while trying to open a locked hatch, I remember SAC Motoko did something similar without doing so.

All in all, despite her feats I'd say Fox is on a completely different level. He's dodged bullets after fired, he's sliced a volley of bullets from an assault rifle with ease and he carved up a whole room in mere seconds among other amazing feats. I wouldn't say this is a stomp, but I don't think Motoko can take any sort of victory over Fox nor do I think Motoko can hack him. She may have a chance if Fox can't see through her optical camo...but I'm not sure.
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Metro_Man
@iLLituracy: Fair enough you and theicon seem to both think that she could not Hack Frank, and that is what I think she would do, with ease actually. However, I do agree if she cannot Hack Frank she could still put up a good fight, Solied Snake bet Frank, and he is no where near Motoko in anyway shape or form.  That is just plot so it does not count. I would say this however, she has tons of hacking feats, and Gray Fox has none. So that is an edge, he is a cyborg, and that is her bread and butter so to say.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MrDirector786
@Metro_Man said:
" @iLLituracy: Fair enough you and theicon seem to both think that she could not Hack Frank, and that is what I think she would do, with ease actually. However, I do agree if she cannot Hack Frank she could still put up a good fight, Solied Snake bet Frank, and he is no where near Motoko in anyway shape or form.  That is just plot so it does not count. I would say this however, she has tons of hacking feats, and Gray Fox has none. So that is an edge, he is a cyborg, and that is her bread and butter so to say. "
When Snake fought Gray Fox, Fox was holding back. I hear Kojima himself confirmed it in an issue of PSM magazine and somewhere in the Twin Snakes files or something, it says taht Gray Fox was holding back.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By iLLituracy
@Metro_Man: Well, what Motoko hacks is cyber brains. I'm not sure if Fox has one. Even if he did could we assume it's of the same design?
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Metro_Man
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Metro_Man said:
" @iLLituracy: Fair enough you and theicon seem to both think that she could not Hack Frank, and that is what I think she would do, with ease actually. However, I do agree if she cannot Hack Frank she could still put up a good fight, Solied Snake bet Frank, and he is no where near Motoko in anyway shape or form.  That is just plot so it does not count. I would say this however, she has tons of hacking feats, and Gray Fox has none. So that is an edge, he is a cyborg, and that is her bread and butter so to say. "
When Snake fought Gray Fox, Fox was holding back. I hear Kojima himself confirmed it in an issue of PSM magazine and somewhere in the Twin Snakes files or something, it says taht Gray Fox was holding back. "

Well even if thats true, that is just another thing to take into account. If Frank holds back here, he will lose. Motoko will not hold back.  I should have put more details in the op. This is my first battle thread, lol.  I just tried to think of an even match up. I looked at it as Gray Fox is physically supior and Motoko is mentally supior.
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Metro_Man
@iLLituracy said:
" @Metro_Man: Well, what Motoko hacks is cyber brains. I'm not sure if Fox has one. Even if he did could we assume it's of the same design? "

Yes we could, she has hacked into American, and Russian cyber brains, and they are completely different than Japanese cyber brains, as long as it has an O.S. she could hack into it. However your right, he would need some type of cyber brain for her to control him completely. She should still be able to some of his other componets however.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By theicon
@Metro_Man: show  where nano machines are outdated and  she can  hack through those   scanns  please
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Metro_Man
@theicon: will do.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By theicon
@Metro_Man: thanx   appreciate it, and  if so   then automatic win, why  post  lol
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Metro_Man
@theicon: 

Japan

Japan is a major world power, having gained equal footing with the descendant countries of the former United States. The events of an unnamed conflict in Korea results in the destruction of the North Korean regime and an influx of refugees into Japan. Japan is also the only country with access to "radiation scrubber" technology. Also known as the "Japanese Miracle", these nanomachines can eliminate nuclear fallout. Sometimes problematic however; they had to be distributed before a nuclear detonation occurred to work effectively. Pulled into the heart of the ensuing pyrocumulus, the nanomachines are evenly distributed amongst the blast zone. The exact process is unknown. There are a number of organizations operating within Japan including the Cabinet Intelligence Service, the Drug Enforcement Agency, the Public Security Bureaus, and the various branches of the Japan Self-Defense Forces (JSDF).     

Well I found this on a WIKI Ghost in the shell site. But I will try to find the video I am reffering too, Ishikawa was the one who was talking about them to the Chief.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By theicon
@Metro_Man: ok  good info im a lil  lost  does every one  now have nano machines in ghost in the shell  world?
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Metro_Man

Yeah. Each country has them... They use them for Anti Nuclear Fallout... Also "The Ghost" inside a "Shell" is basicly an advanced nano based Tech. So I guess it all depends how you want to look at it. I know Frank has Nono Tech, but you should not have to single hack all of them, they all respond to the same O.S. as long as you Hack the O.S. they should all just follow the orders, its not like each nano bot is following its own free will, right?     

@theicon
said:

" @Metro_Man: ok  good info im a lil  lost  does every one  now have nano machines in ghost in the shell  world? " 

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Gray Fox, only because I like him more.

Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Metro_Man
@saiyan_earthling: At least your honest.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By theicon
@Metro_Man: i lke both  but   metal gear tech  is diff  from ghost n the shell tech, so basicly  it may not work so accurate on grey fox
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grey Fox's exoskeleton isn't a computer that can be "hacked". The only chance she has is if Fox goes crazy from the lack of medicine at the time and starts spazzing out .

Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Metro_Man
@Prince CortSether said:
"Grey Fox's exoskeleton isn't a computer that can be "hacked". The only chance she has is if Fox goes crazy from the lack of medicine at the time and starts spazzing out . "

I don't see why not, and there is no way you can prove it to me. If it has an O.S. she can Hack it.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Gray Fox wins extremely easy. He's physically stronger, faster, and more durable.