Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Clantern says:

"both very agile, one has stealth and a sword and is faster than peak human and stronger, also he can slash bullets, so i'm guessing he can slash batarang's, he also doesn't use gun's, and he can dodge bullets. The other is peak human and is very smart and can kick a helll of alotta @$$. so who wins? Gray fox exoskelleton: [IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc53/Clantern/grayfox.jpg[/IMG] Batman: [IMG]
" />http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc53/Clantern/alexross.jpg[/IMG]"

There's alot more to Fox than that, but I'll save that for the arguement. EMP's won't effect Fox neither will smoke or stun bombs. Fox is also capable of Stealth. I vote Fox.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Clantern

I know there is alot more to fox, there is also a hell of alot more to batman, but i just didn't want to go overboard, as if i was leaning to one side, i only put so much about fox, because not many people will know him as much as the B-man.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Ms. Invisible

The way you describe Gray Ninja Fox, he seems as if he would win this one easily.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Forever

Ms. Invisible says:

"The way you describe Gray Ninja Fox, he seems as if he would win this one easily."

I agree completely, going off only what has been described here for Fox.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Clantern

i only say this as not many people would have played the Metal Gear Solid franchise, but i do want to keep an open mind, so if you dont know gray fox, dont take my word, research him please :-)

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Fox would win this fairly easily.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By Sparda

Fox would kick Batman's @$$. He's fast enough to slash bullets, he sure as h*ll is faster than Batman.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Eternal Chaos says:

"Clantern says:
"both very agile, one has stealth and a sword and is faster than peak human and stronger, also he can slash bullets, so i'm guessing he can slash batarang's, he also doesn't use gun's, and he can dodge bullets. The other is peak human and is very smart and can kick a helll of alotta @$$. so who wins? Gray fox exoskelleton: [IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc53/Clantern/grayfox.jpg[/IMG] Batman: [IMG]
There's" />http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc53/Clantern/alexross.jpg[/IMG]"
There's alot more to Fox than that, but I'll save that for the arguement. EMP's won't effect Fox neither will smoke or stun bombs. Fox is also capable of Stealth. I vote Fox."

I don't remember ever hearing that he was immune to EMPs anywhere. Plus he got punched out by a normal human.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Clantern says:
There's alot more to Fox than that, but I'll save that for the arguement. EMP's won't effect Fox neither will smoke or stun bombs. Fox is also capable of Stealth. I vote Fox."
I don't remember ever hearing that he was immune to EMPs anywhere. Plus he got punched out by a normal human."

EMP's don't really work on him. When I fought him in the Playstation version, I threw a chaff grenade and he was unharmed. He was hit by a normal human, (arguably) because he wanted to have a fair fight with his nemesis Snake so he didn't use his full power, just his peak level when they last fought.

Avatar image for zevick_the_ender
Zevick the Ender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Zevick the Ender

i think thats because gray fox would win this one easily. yet snake defeated him. yet you guys said batman would defeat snake.

WTF right. haha

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Ms. Invisible

And so I quote...

Eternal Chaos says:

"He was hit by a normal human, (arguably) because he wanted to have a fair fight with his nemesis Snake so he didn't use his full power, just his peak level when they last fought. "
Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Clantern

Zevick the Ender says:

"i think thats because gray fox would win this one easily. yet snake defeated him. yet you guys said batman would defeat snake.

WTF right. haha"
Thats the point in making this thread. Noone would say snake could win batman in the other thread, but they say batman would lose against gray. O.o, doesn't make any sense!
Post Edited:2007-09-05 16:36:27
Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Eternal Chaos says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Clantern says:
I don't remember ever hearing that he was immune to EMPs anywhere. Plus he got punched out by a normal human."
EMP's don't really work on him. When I fought him in the Playstation version, I threw a chaff grenade and he was unharmed. He was hit by a normal human, (arguably) because he wanted to have a fair fight with his nemesis Snake so he didn't use his full power, just his peak level when they last fought. "

Chaff grenades don't create an EMP, they send metal fillings into the air and theses interfer with the electronic's ability to focus and operate correctly.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Clantern says:
EMP's don't really work on him. When I fought him in the Playstation version, I threw a chaff grenade and he was unharmed. He was hit by a normal human, (arguably) because he wanted to have a fair fight with his nemesis Snake so he didn't use his full power, just his peak level when they last fought. "
Chaff grenades don't create an EMP, they send metal fillings into the air and theses interfer with the electronic's ability to focus and operate correctly."

It's the only thing similar to an EMP that I can think of. It's not the exact thing, but it was all I can think of to use.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Eternal Chaos says:

"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Clantern says:
Chaff grenades don't create an EMP, they send metal fillings into the air and theses interfer with the electronic's ability to focus and operate correctly."
It's the only thing similar to an EMP that I can think of. It's not the exact thing, but it was all I can think of to use. "

They're not an EMP though. EMPs require an electromagnetic field. They just produce small metal fragments that confuse electronic devices by creating filling the screen with reflective metal that the item can't focus on. And technically he is a cyborg, he has a human mind and probably whatever was left of his human body.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By warlock360

Batman

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Zaraki Ichigo says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Clantern says:
It's the only thing similar to an EMP that I can think of. It's not the exact thing, but it was all I can think of to use. "
They're not an EMP though. EMPs require an electromagnetic field. They just produce small metal fragments that confuse electronic devices by creating filling the screen with reflective metal that the item can't focus on. And technically he is a cyborg, he has a human mind and probably whatever was left of his human body."

I know it's different. The chaff is all I could compare it to (to a degree)

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I'm just saying they aren't really comparable. The chaffs aren't as effective, and the guy probably has at least one of his human eyes left ro use. The mask probably just shields everyone from seeing his face. He has eye holes in his mask for a reason, that's why he can see if you use a chaff grenade. If you were to use an EMP, it would more than likely stop whatever life support and muscular enhancements he has.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Zaraki Ichigo says:

"I'm just saying they aren't really comparable. The chaffs aren't as effective, and the guy probably has at least one of his human eyes left ro use. The mask probably just shields everyone from seeing his face. He has eye holes in his mask for a reason, that's why he can see if you use a chaff grenade. If you were to use an EMP, it would more than likely stop whatever life support and muscular enhancements he has."

True, that's possible. However it's not totally known what effects his armor. It's also possible that he'll move too fast for Batman to do anything and it's possible that Batman won't even think of using one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox, gray fox wins. 6 year old thread here.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gray Fox stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee811636a0
deactivated-5aeee811636a0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Its so funny a 6 year old thread came back to life. I still don't get why people say batman is omnipotent. What is his special power?

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gray Fox murderstomps.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unknowzillagod: Regular Batman is a peak human to meta levels but if we are talking about Chew Force Bats thats OP

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm...Fox feats?

Jmarshmallow

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers