Graviton vs Magneto Storm Nova Thor and Doctor Strange rd PST

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cfrehse

Graviton vs MagnetoStormNovaThor and Doctor Strange.

Who do you think wins this fight? How long would either team last? Explain why the team wins and how.

Rules- win by death or knockout. No BFR

Read Gravitons feats before you judge it. Hes not to well know.

Location- Manhattan

Graviton

Thunderbolts (1997) #56
Thunderbolts (1997) #56

VS

Magneto

Storm

Thor

Nova

Dr Strange

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By charlieboy

I don't really know how Graviton would handle sorcery. Leaning towards the heroes ftw. Mags could probably give him some problems too.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By yodagod

Strange can solo. Magneto can solo. Thor already has soloed Graviton. Nova can probably solo. This is silly.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666
@charlieboy said:

I don't really know how Graviton would handle sorcery. Leaning towards the heroes ftw. Mags could probably give him some problems too.

Fully agree. I don't see him taking Strange's TP. Plus Nova's shields are no joke too.
TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Strange - Graviton has no counter to magic and gets utterly curbstomped by Strange.

Magneto - Magneto should win the majority here. Both control a force of the universe, so it would largely be a quickdraw type situation, Mags is generally shown to be smarter and more skilled though, so Mags should win 6/10.

Thor - Should be able to just overpower Graviton's shields and just beat him to death.

Nova - Don't really know a whole lot about Nova, but know he's hell of powerful. Something tells me he beats Graviton as well.

Storm - The only character here that Graviton should be able to beat.

All of them together. Spite on a major scale.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cfrehse

@yodagod: you think so? go to the wiki page and read his feats. I think he would be a way better match then he seems

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By yodagod

@cfrehse said:

@yodagod: you think so? go to the wiki page and read his feats. I think he would be a way better match then he seems

I'm well aware of what Graviton has done, and what he's capable of. Beyond wiki, I've actually read most of his appearances and was suitably impressed. You seem to not be so aware of the others' feats. Everything Graviton has ever done, so has Magneto, plus a whole lot more. They both manipulate fundamental forces, but Mags has greater control, not to mention a supergenius intellect, giving him a greater understanding of his own powers. Graviton isn't even average intellect. One on one they would be a very good fight though.

Strange at one time was Surfer level. That's way above Graviton, just to clarify. He may not be what he once was, but he's still a match for Graviton. Not to mention that in general, science based characters like Graviton seem to have inordinate amounts of trouble against magic.

Nova is a near Surfer level character. He's already survived attacks that are on par with the best Graviton has (neutron star level gravitic forces, small black holes, etc...). His speed and energy absorption will also be a huge problem.

Graviton has given the Avengers a hard time a few times, but Thor defeated him once with the team, and once solo after Graviton basically sunk him into the center of a neutron star. I believe it was Thor #387, but I could be mistaken.

Graviton is a very cool character, and I'm glad people are paying attention to someone I always felt was a seriously underrated character. He absolutely would be a good match for everyone here, except Storm who he would slaughter, but as a team they'll murderstomp him. Any one of them would probably beat him alone since they all have better speed/reaction feats than him, as well as a whole lot more other feats and wins against equal or superior characters and in some cases teams. If you gave him Nefaria, Baron Mordo, and maybe Vulcan, then you'd actually have a battle here. One that could go either way. As it sits, I have to agree with Moonchilde, this is spite.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlackWind

Overkill. Magneto himself is enough for Graviton.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers