-Win by death or knockout

-No BFR

-Bloodlust on

-SSJ 3 Goku and Final Form Frieza

-Standard 616 Graviton

Fight takes place on Marvel Earth:

Who wins?

#2 Posted by russellmania77 (15045 posts) - - Show Bio

goku, can stand high amounts of gravity. if not than goku can instant transmission somewhere else, put he's own body in the solar flare position, instant transmission infront of graviton, give him a solar flare for a distraction than knock him out with an attack

#3 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Goku ever survived a black hole?

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (13071 posts) - - Show Bio

Gravition can just throw them into the sun.

#5 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DBZ can win with their speed and Goku has dealt with high levels of gravitational force before also IT will come in handy as well.

#6 Posted by theONEtaichou (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

Pafooey!! Any one on dbz can solo

#7 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DBZ can win with their speed and Goku has dealt with high levels of gravitational force before also IT will come in handy as well.

goku, can stand high amounts of gravity. if not than goku can instant transmission somewhere else, put he's own body in the solar flare position, instant transmission infront of graviton, give him a solar flare for a distraction than knock him out with an attack

"High levels of gravity" does not begin to describe the extent of Graviton's power. Show me a scan of Goku or Frieza escaping a singularity (black hole), and I may give it to them. Otherwise Graviton stomps. (and so we are clear, no...instant transmission and ki blasts would not escape either - not even light can escape the gravitational pull of a black hole once it passes the event horizon)

#8 Posted by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

^^well light has a speed, instant trasmission is instant…

I see dbz winning, but frieza and ss3 goku!?

Like this frieza is quite useless

#9 Posted by russellmania77 (15045 posts) - - Show Bio

no scans of black holes, sorry.

instant transmission is in an instance, transporting not just superspeed.

#10 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

graviton both scenarios.

#11 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@pierpat said:

^^well light has a speed, instant trasmission is instant…

I see dbz winning, but frieza and ss3 goku!?

Like this frieza is quite useless

no scans of black holes, sorry.

instant transmission is in an instance, transporting not just superspeed.

For him to "teleport," or whatever, anywhere would require the molecules of his body to move from their current position to another, even if that be through some science finctional dimensional warping. Unless proven otherwise, I'm going to assume black holes still function the same in the DBZ universe, in which no LIGHT or MATTER can ESCAPE its gravitational pull. This isn't a question of speed, it's a question of whether or not his molecules can, in any way (including IT), ESCAPE the pull of a singularity. Show me scans that show instant transmission can do so, stop making asinine assertions without warrants.

#12 Edited by valfranx (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomnaut said:

Has Goku ever survived a black hole?

Yes:

Also and may void the gravitational force through of ki, creating a barrier that nullifies gravity and prevent them from being pulled.

*Dead Zone

Category: ability

People: Garlic Jr.

Special Characteristics: A hyperspace created through heightened ki, which sucks in everything. It is a space which freezes even one’s body and soul, and which lets not even a streak of light escape. It the movies, Garlic Jr. generated one after being cornered by Goku and Piccolo, but through Gohan’s power he himself was sealed inside it (Daizenshuu 6, p.44). On TV Garlic Jr. planned to suck up the Heavenly Realm, but Gohan destroyed Planet Makyo, and Garlic Jr. was once again sealed inside it himself.

*Energy Bullet (Unconsciously Released Type)

Category: ki manipulation

People: Son Gohan

Special Characteristics: During the battle with Garlic Jr., Gohan unconsciously used this after learning of the danger Goku was in. Creating a gigantic energy bullet centered around his body, he knocked Garlic Jr. into the Dead Zone. (Daizenshuu 6, p.44)

*Shield

People: Gohan

Special Characteristics: A technique Gohan used during the battle with Garlic Jr. A light-emitting, semicircular barrier-shaped object surrounds him and the others, protecting them from being sucked into the Dead Zone. However, he is unable to attack as long as it is up. (Daizenshuu 5, p.43)

Finally the guys can tear reality with ki, used only shouts, with powers of deformation you can even distort gravity, atoms ... among other interesting things including the destruction of black holes in the center of a galaxy.

#13 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Since I remember that You're DBZ fan that uses logic:

Graviton is walking Black Hole. Without BFR, telepathy, reality warping, magic or other similar move You can't defeat him. He actually absorbed whole island into his body. He summoned solar flare on Attilan from NY. He also created small black holes out of hand. And his gravity abilities allowed him to completly imprison Avengers including Thor and Wonder Man.

I have heard that years later he was depowered, but I doubt we're talking about this version since no one really know it.

#14 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2921 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by russellmania77 (15045 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox: alright dude your on your high horse, calm your ass down, i did nothing to be rude to the you or anybody else, theres no need to call me asinine for throwing in my 2 cents in about a fictional battle between 2 fictional characters, ok cool you corrected me, i dont mind being corrected but dont act like your some omega badass god cuz you knew a lil more about a black hole than me.

#16 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku solos

#17 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: I think of the two of us I'm being calmer - my point was simply not to make assertions about things that you (now admittedly) are unsure about. I'm not calling you asinine, I'm saying your assertion was, simply because you didn't have anything to back it up. Merely a suggestion to make your arguments look better in the future, no need to get upset.

@valfranx: Deadzone =\= black hole - a black hole is the result of a singularity - an object that occupies a single point and has no volume (density = mass / volume, and since a black hole is a massive object that collapses to a single point, which is by definition 0 volume, it has infinite density) - since gravity is a function of an object's mass/density, the gravity of a black hole is literally inescapable within its event horizon. The Danger Zone was simply another dimensional prison - there is no evidence that equates the Dead Zone's attraction to that of a black hole. To equate that with real life quantum physics, that opening to the Dead Zone would be more like a wormhole than a black hole.

#18 Edited by valfranx (61 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

@russellmania77: I think of the two of us I'm being calmer - my point was simply not to make assertions about things that you (now admittedly) are unsure about. I'm not calling you asinine, I'm saying your assertion was, simply because you didn't have anything to back it up. Merely a suggestion to make your arguments look better in the future, no need to get upset.

@valfranx: Deadzone =\= black hole - a black hole is the result of a singularity - an object that occupies a single point and has no volume (density = mass / volume, and since a black hole is a massive object that collapses to a single point, which is by definition 0 volume, it has infinite density) - since gravity is a function of an object's mass/density, the gravity of a black hole is literally inescapable within its event horizon. The Danger Zone was simply another dimensional prison - there is no evidence that equates the Dead Zone's attraction to that of a black hole. To equate that with real life quantum physics, that opening to the Dead Zone would be more like a wormhole than a black hole.

Dead Zone

People: Garlic Jr.

Special Characteristics: A hyperspace created through heightened ki, which sucks in everything. It is a space which freezes even one’s body and soul, and which lets not even a streak of light escape. It the movies, Garlic Jr. generated one after being cornered by Goku and Piccolo, but through Gohan’s power he himself was sealed inside it (Daizenshuu 6, p.44). On TV Garlic Jr. planned to suck up the Heavenly Realm, but Gohan destroyed Planet Makyo, and Garlic Jr. was once again sealed inside it himself.

#19 Posted by russellmania77 (15045 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio

Graviton should win here...

#21 Edited by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@valfranx: A vacuum cleaner sucks things in. It's not the same as a black hole. Find a scan that Goku can escape a black hole and we can have this debate. Otherwise you're comparing apples to oranges. The "light escaping" bit refers to the dead zone itself, not the gravitational effect it has. It's a dimensional prison...so that would make sense.

#22 Edited by Theorder14 (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

If Goku and Frieza rly can't escape a black hole then that means Tsuna>Goku>Frieza ? :P

#23 Edited by theONEtaichou (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

If Goku and Frieza rly can't escape a black hole then that means Tsuna>Goku>Frieza ? :P

lol