#1 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaime Reyes BB(scarab in control)

Takes place in abanonded city

#2 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the scarab too much or is Graviton just too powerful

#3 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it depends on how much Beetle can take. This goes either way. If this is bloodlusted Graviton he crushes Beetle, morals on Beetle can knock him out faster with his frequency changing blasts.

#4 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Graviton turns him into a quantum singularity.

#5 Edited by terry2012 (5064 posts) - - Show Bio

Graviton.

#6 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

Graviton should stomp him. Scarabs weren't that impresive in GL:NG and IDK about any other really important feats that could give him win against Graviton.

#7 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

BB has weapons that can hurt the Spectre and with the scarab in control he wont hesitate to use whatever means neccessary

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (12950 posts) - - Show Bio

BB has weapons that can hurt the Spectre and with the scarab in control he wont hesitate to use whatever means neccessary

Scans? Graviton stomps Blue Beetle.

#9 Posted by xlab3000 (3186 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

To quote Bane:

Blue Beetle #21: Fights the Spectre and accomplishes absolutely nothing. He creates an anti-magic bubble, the Spectre walks out and shuts down his systems with one touch. That was all the fight consisted of. I posted this simply because I have seen people on the battle forums claim that Jaime has weapons that can hurt the Spectre; he does not. I do not know where or how people got it into their heads that Jaime can harm the Spectre.

#11 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by xlab3000 (3186 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

in the scans I saw, BB talks to the scarab and he responds by saying something along the lines of, no i dont want to use that weapon cause lots of people will die. but the point is that the scarab gave jaime the option of choosing a weapon that would hurt the spectre. This would be a lot quicker if someone could help me with the scans. Sorry, I dont have them. Im sure someone will post them.

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (12950 posts) - - Show Bio

Gravition.

#16 Edited by Wardemon32 (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle

#17 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Clark_EL (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

Graviton

#19 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20135 posts) - - Show Bio

Graviton. Blue Beetle won't have time to react or counteract.

#20 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20135 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe so.

#22 Edited by Wardemon32 (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle is based a lot off of sciene and such.He's also have been hinted to be able to take down the Spectre. The thing is that Blue Beetle can create about anything on the spot for about ANY scenario. It not like he walks around with a SET armour like Iron Man, he just makes it on the spot. I'm pretty sure he can come up with a way to counterract or resist it to the least. People have been shown to work on higher gravity than Earths, don't forget that Bluee Beetle isn't even Earth tech, he's from a distant planet, an Alien one so we don't actually know how the gravity is over there.

#23 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

BB has countered magics affects on him, so I think he can counter Graviton. Especially with the scarab in control as it is in this battle.