bb. all the way

#4 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
@king_james_5 said:
"bb. all the way"

@High Revolutionary said:
"BB "
How ?
#5 Posted by Sirius (301 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Gravitron, from what I have read of him he could make the gravity so heavy around Black Bolt that he'll simply get squished. I'm not sure if he even could let a scream..

#6 Posted by king_james_5 (86 posts) - - Show Bio

by the time gravitron even tries to make gravity heavy, black bolt would have shocked him and killed him. he can't move as fast as the speed of light (i.e. lighting can)

#7 Posted by Colossus666 (259 posts) - - Show Bio

BB has anti-gravtational flight.  BB wins

#8 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
@king_james_5 said:
"

by the time gravitron even tries to make gravity heavy, black bolt would have shocked him and killed him. he can't move as fast as the speed of light (i.e. lighting can)

"
BB does not move at the speed of light.
Please enlighten us with where that is stated.
As an Inhuman his reaction speed is slightly above that of Capt America, a peak human specimen.

@Colossus666 said:
"BB has anti-gravtational flight.  BB wins "

Even before Graviton got a power boost (in Thunderbolts and was then powerful enough to threaten the Earth), his power level was sufficient to pin down all the Avengers (including Thor), float an island mass almost as big as Manhattan off the ground and shield the entire land mass in a foprce field that the US Airforce could not pirce.
His energy blasts can knock Thor down and his forcefield can take blows from Thor wielding Mjolnir without a problem.
He is powerful enough to form point singularities.

#9 Posted by Sinestron (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Graviton

#10 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Graviton wins

#11 Posted by Hyperlight (5518 posts) - - Show Bio

as long as BB doesnt use his voice... graviton can win

#12 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2856 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt wins

#13 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

They both kill each other...the time it would take Franklin to increase the gravity enough to squish BB he would have let out a scream so its a stalemate.

#14 Posted by whacknasty (5606 posts) - - Show Bio

Graviton should win this if he is still at the power level he showed when he was smacking down that whole Avengers squad...

@the creator said:

@Colossus666 said:
"BB has anti-gravtational flight. BB wins "
Even before Graviton got a power boost (in Thunderbolts and was then powerful enough to threaten the Earth), his power level was sufficient to pin down all the Avengers (including Thor), float an island mass almost as big as Manhattan off the ground and shield the entire land mass in a foprce field that the US Airforce could not pirce.His energy blasts can knock Thor down and his forcefield can take blows from Thor wielding Mjolnir without a problem.He is powerful enough to form point singularities.