• 60 results
#1 Posted by Dailyukulele (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the team won the last thread against Beta Ray, can the team take down both Thor and Brb?  Battle takes place in modern Tokyo, Japan.  Morals on for team Thor, Magneto team is bloodlusted.

VS

#2 Posted by _Philosoraptor_ (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight, it won't be easy but I think Magneto and Graviton have this.

#3 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto ends up taking their hammers. After 60 seconds, Thor reverts back to Donald Blake and Ray will just end up using his physical strength which will not end good for him between the two.

#4 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

Magneto ends up taking their hammers. After 60 seconds, Thor reverts back to Donald Blake and Ray will just end up using his physical strength which will not end good for him between the two.

Thor no longer has this limitation.

#5 Posted by _Philosoraptor_ (122 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlueLantern1995: Can Magneto control Thor's and Beta's hammers?  If not, I'm sure Graviton can, I think the Graviton+ Magneto team is pretty damn versatile and powerful if you ask me... Thor might win this if he felt Midgard or Asengard were in serious threat though and pull something out of his bag of tricks besides his usual hammer beat downs, which won't work in this battle.
#6 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Magneto can destroy Graviton. Objects are held together by electromagnetism, not gravity.

#7 Posted by _Philosoraptor_ (122 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlueLantern1995:
#8 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Philosoraptor_ said:

@BlueLantern1995:

Why are people posting this scan all the time. Why not post the rest of the 8 pages?

• 6 Pages = Magneto owning Thor
  • 1 page = Thor sneaking up on Magneto after Magneto already thought he's won
  • 1 page = Thor grabbing Magneto from a flank and throwing him
#9 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#10 Edited by Nefarious (18799 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#11 Posted by AKA_TERMINATOR (332 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Philosoraptor_ said:

Good fight, it won't be easy but I think Magneto and Graviton have this.
#12 Posted by _Philosoraptor_ (122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Magethor:  Well who won?  It was Thor.. Magneto wouldn't be able to contain Thor.

All four of these characters are at a low Herald level, but now that I think about it, a human and mutant won't be able to defeat two Gods.. just can't, so I switch my vote to Thor and Brb.
#13 Posted by SirMethos (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1(Graviton and Magneto) win with relative ease.

#14 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Philosoraptor_ said:

@Magethor: Well who won? It was Thor.. Magneto wouldn't be able to contain Thor. All four of these characters are at a low Herald level, but now that I think about it, a human and mutant won't be able to defeat two Gods.. just can't, so I switch my vote to Thor and Brb.

Magneto beat Thor... But Thor used a PIS by running away and then coming back and then snuck his way behind Magneto while Magneto was concentrating on his original plan.

• Magneto WON.
  • Thor Ran away
  • Magneto thought he won and then watched the TV screen
  • Thor sneaks back in while Magneto is watching the screen
  • Thor grabs Magneto when Magneto was unprepared

That's how it went.

#15 Posted by Manchine (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto is a nonfactor here he has never won before. Magneto has no where near enough power. Graviton on the other hand can hold off and probable beat Thor or Beta Ray Bill one on one.

#16 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

team mags and gravy ftw...

#17 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto > Graviton

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor & Beta Ray Bill win.

#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Philosoraptor_  
@BlueLantern1995 :
@Magethor :
Magneto didn't won, he also can't affect hammers.
#20 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor = BRB > Graviton = Magneto

But, will be v.close

#21 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer said:

Thor = BRB > Graviton = Magneto

But, will be v.close

I doubt that Graviton is really below Thor...
#22 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I disagree

#23 Posted by _Philosoraptor_ (122 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Thunderer:  Thor did get whooped around in the animated series and where was he when Graviton had all the heroes floating around helpless?   

This is a really close fight.. I think that since Thor and Brb are not bloodlusted like team 2, they'll lose the battle, but they won't be killed.. if they had to kill Magneto and Graviton, they will.
#24 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was Magneto vs Graviton, Id choose Graviton. In this battle Im going with Team 2. Thor and Beta Ray Bill could strike at a distance. Magneto is pretty much of a nonfactor here.

#25 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto > Graviton

@czarny_samael666 said:

@_Philosoraptor_
@BlueLantern1995 :
@Magethor : Magneto didn't won, he also can't affect hammers.

Magneto won and Thor came back to sneak up on him.

So yes, Thor did win after he came back and sneaks up on Magneto.

#26 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto and Graviton should win this if they play it right.

#27 Posted by _Philosoraptor_ (122 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThatThorFan:   Actually Graviton and Magneto are pretty even, considering Magnetos latest feats.
#28 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Philosoraptor_: hi hermoor how ya doing?

#29 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

Graviton is more powerful than Magneto, his powers are nearly limitless and include the gravity of all objects. He can even manipulate the gravity around particles of energy. Magneto is still awesome though.

Magneto/Graviton can win this if Graviton holds them down while Magneto beats on them.

#30 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

#31 Posted by Magethor (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto is more powerful than Graviton.

#32 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Team 1.

#33 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solos.

#34 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto and Graviton 

#35 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

LOL. Its funny because its not true.

#36 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

Thor solos.

#37 Posted by The_Happy_Wendingo (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 stomps

#38 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

#39 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Magethor said:

@Magethor said:

Magneto > Graviton

Stop repeating yourself

and that's not really true

they're both pretty equal

#40 Posted by _Philosoraptor_ (122 posts) - - Show Bio
@ChaosBlazer:  

Gravity is the force that keep your body on the ground 

Electro-Magnetism is the force that keeps the atomic structures of your body together

Graviton should just be happy Magneto is on his team
#41 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Philosoraptor_: Arent you and Daileyuk one in the same?

#42 Posted by uroborosphael (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins...

#43 Posted by Revenge_Of_Chucky (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@uroborosphael said:

Team 1 wins...

#44 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Philosoraptor_ said:

@ChaosBlazer:

Gravity is the force that keep your body on the ground

Electro-Magnetism is the force that keeps the atomic structures of your body together

Graviton should just be happy Magneto is on his team

gravity works on the atomic level as well. Graviton can lift entire cities. He can send people plummeting through the floor. He has defeated the Avengers on many occasions. His shields can block bombs from fighter jets. His shields can also block Thor's physical and elemental attacks, and even fling Thor's attacks back onto him. He has absorbed Black Bolt's electron beam. After a fight with the Avengers, Graviton became intangible, a mini pocket universe. He can create black holes, or cause solar flares. He has also stopped Mjolnir mid-flight with his powers.

#45 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

they both control a main force in the universe. They are incredibly powerful. I think magneto and graviton win this easily.

#46 Posted by ericc191 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Every time I see BRB, he is laying down some pain. So Thor and BRB get my vote even though I love Magneto.

#47 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Oops... Magneto reprograms Beta to fight against Thor. So it's 3 against 1. 0_o;

#48 Posted by Killemall (18288 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Oops... Magneto reprograms Beta to fight against Thor. So it's 3 against 1. 0_o;

Has he ever done that, because if so i totally think BRB can take take Thor.

@ChaosBlazer said:

gravity works on the atomic level as well. Graviton can lift entire cities. He can send people plummeting through the floor. He has defeated the Avengers on many occasions. His shields can block bombs from fighter jets. His shields can also block Thor's physical and elemental attacks, and even fling Thor's attacks back onto him. He has absorbed Black Bolt's electron beam. After a fight with the Avengers, Graviton became intangible, a mini pocket universe. He can create black holes, or cause solar flares. He has also stopped Mjolnir mid-flight with his powers.

Excellent point but when has how the power work affected someone's powers. Molecule Man can only control molecule, The Living Tribunal can control molecules, reality and everything, yet before his retconned MM was supposed to be more powerful than LT, i dont see how what a power is suppose to do changes anything.

Its like Surfer can do a heck lot more than what Thanos can do, yet Thanos always wins.

That being said, seeing as Graviton post 2000 has no other feats to speak of, apart from killing himself , make me want to vote for Magneto FTW!

#49 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor & Beta Ray Bill win fairly easily.

#50 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Has he ever done that, because if so i totally think BRB can take take Thor.

@ChaosBlazer said:

You mean reprogram machinery? He does it everytime he builds things. He's also done it to 500 + Sentinels in a few minute while they were out to get him.

Magneto hoists up and reprograms a great many sentinels, a number estimated by Jean later in the book to be around 300-500 roughly. He did that in a very short amount of time, which takes concentration, skill and power.

Magneto decks the X-Men and holds them down while acknowledging Kitty Pryde's tampering with a machine he's using. He's also clearly effecting the radioactivity of the core north of Miami.

Controls a multitude of electronic devices throughout the facility, as well as carefully and casually erasing info from their data banks.