Granny Goodness Vs. The Olympian

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CylonDorado

Ok, so the Olympian runs into Granny Goodness in the express lane at Wal-Mart and is peeved that she kidnapped the Greek Gods that one time. So he attacks her from atop a flying elephant with Athena's spear. Bloodlusted, victory by Death or KO.

Vs. 

I mostly made this because I know nothing about Granny Goodness, and I wanted to gauge her powers. Her page doesn't tell what her powers are, if she has any. I guess she's got to have something, she's a new god after all...  

And she's up against the Olympian because I love that Elephant, pretty much.

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
Cezar_TheScribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Aphrodemos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Aphrodemos

Granny is simply a generic New God. She's stronger than a human of her approximate build, gender, and weight who engages in intensive regular exercise. She also has greater, reflexes, stamina, agility, and is immortal. In addition, she is far more durable when compared to a normal human, and is only able to be harmed by more advanced weaponry such as lasers, bullets, etc. or by someone physically more powerful than her. She cannot be harmed by weapons like clubs or maces, especially when wielded by someone physically weaker than she is. Granny is also highly skilled in the art of torture and believes that things like hope and happiness are lies. For a time, Granny possessed the powers of the Goddess Athena. She lost these powers when Mary Marvel, Holly Robinson, and Harleen Quinzel rescued the Goddess. Achilles on the other hand, is essentially a male Wonder Woman, being her physical equal. He also has incredible restorative properties and divine grace. Essentially, Granny has almost no chance of beating him.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant
ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Granny Goodness already defeated the Olympian Gods once; she could probably do it again!