Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IndieComicsFTW
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Since Flash beaten Thanos, he should compare to the Elders of the Universe in a good fight.

• This is KC Flash. Current Elders.
  • Both Sides are in character.
  • No BFR.
  • Battle on Earth and Earths Orbit.
  • Death or KO.
  • No Gems of course either.

Bonus Round, the Elders have Gems. Space (Runner), Mind (Grandmaster), Power (Champion)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character Runner could solo. Runner has an aura that makes people like him. Also he can hit Wally with a psi-bolt which is not telepathy. Morals off wally may solo.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

In character Runner could solo. Runner has an aura that makes people like him. Also he can hit Wally with a psi-bolt which is not telepathy. Morals off wally may solo.

I figure he is slower than Wally, only topping at Light speed right?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@jashro44 said:

@indiecomicsftw: @pooty: Pretty sure new 52 Wally doesn't exist yet....Current flash is Barry.

Yup. That is a pic of New 52 Flash isnt it? If not, oh well.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

new 52 flash only has 23 issues and for that reason doesnt have many feats. so right now we could say that he isnt as fast as the flash youre talking about in your OP. The flash youre thinking of is either Wally or KC wally

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ForeverEvil

there is an error the OP made. he talks about how Flash beat thanos, assuming u meant here on the battle threads, that was wally west or KC wally but he made this new 52 barry. lack of knowledge on flash's or real mistake, either way. that needs to get cleared up.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

there is an error the OP made. he talks about how Flash beat thanos, assuming u meant here on the battle threads, that was wally west or KC wally but he made this new 52 barry. lack of knowledge on flash's or real mistake, either way. that needs to get cleared up.

Most people have consent Pre 52 Barry or Wally stomps anything less than skyfather. I never seen a New 52 vs Elders. I wanted to see New 52 has to offer. If its too much, then I will change it to KC Flash.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

Most people have consent Pre 52 Barry or Wally stomps anything less than skyfather. I never seen a New 52 vs Elders. I wanted to see New 52 has to offer. If its too much, then I will change it to KC Flash.

im just saying the people you are talking about are 2 different people. you know you meant the wally vs thanos thread. thats who youre talking about in the OP. thats wally, new 52 flash is not wally. its barry and he since it got rebooted, it only has 23 issues worth of feats. just pointing out an error in your OP. you can make this about whoever you wanna make it though. thats up to you

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw said:
@foreverevil said:

im just saying the people you are talking about are 2 different people. you know you meant the wally vs thanos thread. thats who youre talking about in the OP. thats wally, new 52 flash is not wally. its barry and he since it got rebooted, it only has 23 issues worth of feats. just pointing out an error in your OP. you can make this about whoever you wanna make it though. thats up to you

Only 23 issues. Alright, I will change it to Kingdom Come Flash.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@indiecomicsftw said:
@foreverevil said:

Only 23 issues. Alright, I will change it to Kingdom Come Flash.

yea and other titles got cancelled so they have even less issues. people like flash, or jli with fire, ice, booster gold, omac, even mr terrific all got cancelled and only have a few issues so thats why most people make battles with PRE 52 characters

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash fans get crazier and crazier. Flash not only lose this fight and his fight against thanos but DD takes him 3/10 times

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Thats crazy. I thought Flash, Superman, Batman, and Green lantern always had steady titles.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ForeverEvil

@foreverevil: Thats crazy. I thought Flash, Superman, Batman, and Green lantern always had steady titles.

what do you mean? you didnt know about the reboot?? what did you think new 52 meant? anyway batman and green lantern have relatively remained unchanged. and in other heroes cases it depends. some things were changed some werent.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw said:

what do you mean? you didnt know about the reboot?? what did you think new 52 meant? anyway batman and green lantern have relatively remained unchanged. and in other heroes cases it depends. some things were changed some werent.

Batman has like close to 40 issues of comics. So i figure Flash does as well.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@indiecomicsftw said:

no he doesnt. new 52 batman currently has 24 issues if i remember correctly. either 23 or 24.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 juiceboks  Moderator

@dratini1331 He's an Elder of the Universe who has an affinity for games of all kinds. As far as powers go, he has matter manipulation on a planetary scale, telepathy on a planetary scale I believe, and he can't die in a similar fashion to how Thanos can't.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@indiecomicsftw said:
@foreverevil said:
@indiecomicsftw said:

no he doesnt. new 52 batman currently has 24 issues if i remember correctly. either 23 or 24.

Not Including all the other side books and appearances in other titles? I do not mean his only singles run.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool, I just remember Runner racing a Eternal and had to stay under FTL becuase he would get stuck in that speed.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:
@indiecomicsftw said:
@foreverevil said:
@indiecomicsftw said:

Not Including all the other side books and appearances in other titles? I do not mean his only singles run.

oh. well that still doesnt apply to flash since he only has one title. he has appeared in justice league dark though. so mabe he has a few more appearances but not 40. anyway so yea.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Elders win

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw:

what the hell is this??? so now Flash can fight cosmic beings like Grandmaster???

and who told you that Flash can beat Thanos? you can come back to the thread it's not over yet: Wally West vs. Thanos - Thread Remake

this Flash super overestimation has gone far.

and between : Marvel team blinkstomps

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By IndieComicsFTW
ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes. yes it is. lol its definitely over.