those are now suns, 3 within one solar system

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Penderor

I was thinking second team.But since Luke is technically god he might take this.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Team SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

He could beat Superman on his own, and possibbly Manhunter, but he stands no chance at defeating them both in conjunction.

Flagged.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dondave:

If he uses one of his more esoteric Force powers in conjunction with another, he could possibly get a win or two if they fought 10 times.

BFR'ing Martian Manhunter in the Event Horizon of a Black Hole is an option with Fold space. I don't ever recall MM surviving inside of an singularity - at very least it's a win via BFR.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Doom_Phd

Care to show me a scan or proof Luke can even react to either in the first place.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

@dondave:

If he uses one of his more esoteric Force powers in conjunction with another, he could possibly get a win or two if they fought 10 times.

BFR'ing Martian Manhunter in the Event Horizon of a Black Hole is an option with Fold space. I don't ever recall MM surviving inside of an singularity - at very least it's a win via BF.

Fairly certain J'onn's resisted the force of a black hole before..there's also a pretty large speed, strength, and durability advantage J'onn possesses here. I honestly don't see how Luke could take a majority over either of them.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@juiceboks:

1) I don't think he ever has. Honestly, his durability is tantamount to Superman, who has never taken the crushing pressure of the Event Horizon of an singularity either.

2) I never said he would take the majority over MM; I simply said he could get a few out of 10, wich is possible if BFR is allowed.

3) Superman has no answer for Luke's TP. He's not resisting the telepathy of someone who has planatery telepathic strength and galactic/trans-dimensional range.

Edit: Neither MM or Superman is faster then Luke in combat, or reaction time when he isn't holding back. He has processed information in a nanosecond, and has used his power in the same time frame. Not to mentioned he reacted in that same time during his duel with Abeloth IIRC.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

Team I do believe would win this battle

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team and this is SPITE. Someone dislikes Luke

@god_spawn or @sc Lock this please

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I doubt Luke (even Grandmaster Luke) can take on both Superman and Martain Manhunter at the sametime.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@dccomicsrule2011: Yeah I'm gonna have to disagree on Superman not being faster than Luke. He too has his nanosecond feats, one where he reacts instantly to an exploding baby and the other one where Hal slows time down to a fraction of a nanosecond and Superman is walking and talking around casually like it's a normal day. He's processed info on a similar rate to Luke too so Luke has no speed or reaction feats which outstrip Superman's.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011

Edit: Neither MM or Superman is faster then Luke in combat, or reaction time when he isn't holding back. He has processed information in a nanosecond, and has used his power in the same time frame. Not to mentioned he reacted in that same time during his duel with Abeloth IIRC.

I'm sure you're aware of Superman's speed feats, he's above nano-second reaction's really and Martian Manhunter has been able to create a telekinetic grip on a spaceship moving at 8 times the speed of light.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dondave:

Superman has never thrown blows at near relativistic speeds, nor, has he fought or used his powers in nanoseconds. As for nanosecond processing time, His "supposed" nanosecond reaction feat was just him thinking that he only had a nanosecond to travel to another location, which hardly proves anything since he never reacted to or perceived anything at those speeds in the showing in question.

There is also a time when Flash was the only JLA hero n to view nanosecond shifts in their vision - which, included, Superman.

As for the MM, do you have the scans for that showing?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

Superman has never thrown blows at near relativistic speeds, nor, has he fought or used his powers in nanoseconds. As for nanosecond processing time, His "supposed" nanosecond reaction feat was just him thinking that he only had a nanosecond to travel to another location, which hardly proves anything since he never reacted to or perceived anything at those speeds in the showing in question.

There is also a time when Flash was the only JLA hero n to view nanosecond shifts in their vision - which, included, Superman.

As for the MM, do you have the scans for that showing?

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Luke is good... but not that good.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@dccomicsrule2011: superman has seen light as frozen before, fairly certain he is above nanosecond.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dondave

@dccomicsrule2011

As shown he's been able to move and around talk within a fraction of a nanosecond like it was normal time.

As for the Martian Manhunter feat

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@van_cere:

I know what feat you're speaking of and nothing indicated he seen light in slowmotion at all.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By reaverlation

@dondave: Also another feat for J'onn is keeping equal pace with Superman and Flash in speed and having a conversation all in 1 second.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I don't recall that.Only Hippolyata(whatever the name is)was amped

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: if you haven't really seen the scans then you would know that Superman can see speed in slow-motion.

either you've seen that scans or your unbelievably slow, or you just can't accept a single feat.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dondave

@reaverlation In the next issue Big Barda explains how Wally lent all of them his speed.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@van_cere: I always find it funny when users call other users slow, when they have the grammatical skills of an elementary school kid.

I'm not going to further entertain you in this thread.

Also, flagged.

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Van_Cere

@dccomicsrule2011: no one would even take you seriously. you haven't seen the scans and you lie that you have, for if you did, you would clearly see that superman could see swamp thing. and now your picking at the most trivial of things like my grammar. I don't type, i use my iPad so that I don't have to type and it always makes mistakes.

all in all, who do you think we are, idiots?

this line and similar ones used by all trolls when they have nothing else to show, and just want to get out without looking like trolls, but actually, this form of manipulation only works on yourself. you think that the other readers will think of you as the better man, but that relief is false. people do not count irrelevant stuff, they only look at who has given the most feats, provided the most logic. sorry to burst your bubble of self comfort, but everyone knows. we all do.

PS: if people want another example, just look at the STTGL vs every mech ever made thread.

edit: you flag me? I've given reasons, feats, and all you've done is deny them. all your doing is calling more people to judge you and see this conversation. best you can do now is delete your posts so no one will be able to see what you've said.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 2 Aliens...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@dccomicsrule2011: Yeah I'm gonna have to disagree on Superman not being faster than Luke. He too has his nanosecond feats, one where he reacts instantly to an exploding baby and the other one where Hal slows time down to a fraction of a nanosecond and Superman is walking and talking around casually like it's a normal day. He's processed info on a similar rate to Luke too so Luke has no speed or reaction feats which outstrip Superman's.

@dondave said:

@dccomicsrule2011

As shown he's been able to move and around talk within a fraction of a nanosecond like it was normal time.

As for the Martian Manhunter feat

I'm just going to concede to you two for now. I'm far to lazy to continue this discussion with the two of you. xP Plus, this thread will probably be locked in a little while anyway.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@van_cere:

no one would even take you seriously.

Really? =O Is that why I'm known as a good debater on these boards? Eureka!! I think you've found out something others haven't that have been on here for years...Bravo, sir, Bravo! ^__^

you haven't seen the scans and you lie that you have, for if you did, you would clearly see that superman could see swamp thing.

Nice way to create a strawman. I never said he didn't see him...My point is there was no indication he saw it in slow-motion from the scan I saw.

LOL @ me lying about see a scan. Why in dafaq would I do something so asinine?

and now your picking at the most trivial of things like my grammar.

...what? You're the one who insulted me by calling me slow and/or a liar, I call a spade a spade. If you feed me bull-crap, I feed it right back. Also, no, grammar is not "trivial, it's a very important component in debating imo.

I don't type, i use my iPad so that I don't have to type and it always makes mistakes.

Everything I typed today was done on my android phone.

all in all, who do you think we are, idiots?

When did I ever call you or anyone in this thread that? Stop making gross generalizations.

this line and similar ones used by all trolls when they have nothing else to show,

LOL. No, it just means I no longer want to take place in a discussion with someone who can't debate in civilized manner. And let me tell you, calling someone "slow" and a "liar" does not equate to civilized debating.

and just want to get out without looking like trolls, but actually, this form of manipulation only works on yourself. you think that the other readers will think of you as the better man, but that relief is false.

...WTF are you even rambling on about? As I said above:

" No, it just means I no longer want to take place in a discussion with someone who can't debate in civilized manner. And let me tell you, calling someone "slow" and a "liar" is does not call for a civilized debate."

they only look at who has given the most feats, provided the most logic. sorry to burst your bubble of self comfort, but everyone knows. we all do.

I have zero idea what this is supposed to even mean. Sorry.

you flag me? I've given reasons, feats, and all you've done is deny them.

Right, right, right. The only thing you did is insult me, by calling me slow and/or liar.

all your doing is calling more people to judge you and see this conversation. best you can do now is delete your posts so no one will be able to see what you've said.

No Caption Provided

@god_spawn@saren@sc@vance_astro can you lock this please? Luke Skywalker stands no chance at all defeating Superman, and the concurrent arguments here have nothing to do with the thread at all. Thank you. ^__^

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#36  Edited By Wolverine008
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

I get mad props son! Don't hate the player, hate the game. :P

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wolverine008
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#44  Edited By leonkarlen123

How will the sabers even hurt the team? They can withstand nukes without a scratch but a Lightsaber?

They blitz him before he even can think

Van_Cere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: trivial means of little importance bro.

and I'm reading you crap? yeah right. post the scans and well all see who's taking nonsense

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

and I'm reading you crap? yeah right. post the scans and well all see who's taking nonsense

Dem fighting words though!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@van_cere said:

Dem fighting words though!

-_-

Don't instigate Logan!

@van_cere said:

@dccomicsrule2011said:

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wolverine008
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers