Grandmaster Luke Skywalker vs The Son

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1: Only force powers.

Round 2: Luke can use everything he usually carries on his person.

Fight takes place on Mortis

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Technically, the Son should be more powerful than Luke just because of the nature of his apotheosis, and IIRC, when Sarasu Taalon degenerated into a similar being, he threw Luke without much effort (I think that version of Luke was critically injured, though, can't remember and don't really care), but Luke has also beaten Abeloth, who is twice as powerful as the Son.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WastelandMan

Isn't The Son significantly weaker on Mortis because his powers are suppressed?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: I don't think that was stated. It was just that his signature was suppressed so that he wouldn't be ripping apart reality. Mortis is more or less just an extremely powerful Force nexus.

Avatar image for beingfatissupercool
Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin was able to control both son and daughter , the father even said to Anakin he could be the new person who could control them that's why the father brought him there .

And George Lucas said Luke Skywalker is who Anakin would have become if he didn't have the accident at Mustafar .

So this is a mismatch .

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin controlling them had nothing to do with power. It was because of his status as the Chosen One. Luke is not the Chosen One, so his power levels do become relevant, and in that case, it is not a mismatch.

Had it been entirely a case of power with Anakin, then we would have had a repeat incident of the Son stomping Anakin was seen in Ghosts of Mortis.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xxAcid_spitxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to go with Luke he bested Abeloth who is stronger than the son so I don't see why he couldn't beat him.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xxAcid_spitxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xxAcid_spitxx

@shootingnova: Yeah but Luke beat her in the final duel and beat down Darth Krayt at the same time when he tried to force drain him.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

@xxacid_spitxx: Darth Krayt was also trying to Drain her and he was dying. Not only that, but Abeloth was also on Coruscant fighting Saba Sebatyne, and on the other world fighting Ben Skywalker and Vestara Khai, all at the same time. Luke nearly died and was subsequently depowered by the injures he received from the fight, and he only nearly won not only because Krayt helped him, but because Abeloth also died from Saba and Ben killing her on the other worlds as well.

So essentially, Luke and Krayt defeated a third of her.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

After watching that episode again i kind of have to disagree actually and i do believe it is a mismatch.

The father asked the son and the daughter to capture Ahsoka and Kenobi, and to bring them before Anakin .

Then The Father told Anakin he ordered the son and the daughter to kill Kenobi and Ahsoka, and he could only chose 1 to live, not 2 .

Then Kenobi told Anakin to concentrate, and to use the planet as it is the force .

A test like that has nothing to do with bringing balance to the force , it has to do with Anakin being powerful or not .

Eventually Anakin manages to control both of the son and daughters body .

I don't think he has power coming out of nowhere just because the prophecy says he's the chosen one .

I think the power is within him, just because he's unexperienced he can only use it when he's desperate or very raged , and father knew this that's why he made Anakin believe he would kill Kenobi or Ahsoka .

Also the planet is the magnet / a pure vain of the force , the middle point of it as Qui-gon said .

I strongly believe Luke Skywalker could do the same as it is not the status of being the chosen one that got Anakin trough that test ( that test had nothing to do with bringing balance to the force ) .

So if Anakin in ultimate rage and thanks to his raw power can be full potential on a planet like mortis ( pure force environment ) , then Luke can 2 .

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool: Anakin controlling both the children was due to begin the Chosen One. The Father made it clear that only the Chosen One could tame both of his children (in fact those might have been his very exact words). He never said anything regarding power, and Luke does not draw on his rage either, so your idea is flawed either way.

Perhaps you would explain why the Son wrecked Anakin in Ghosts of Mortis, which took place after that incident? In fact, in Altar of Mortis, Anakin was powerless to stop the Son from killing Ahsoka, and when he tried to intervene, he was effortlessly pushed aside. So yes, the Son is vastly more powerful, and yes, Anakin's prior feat was accomplished because of his status as the Chosen One, not because he was more powerful. Anakin has never displayed the ability to effortlessly deflect and negate lightsaber blades, or any display of power on that level.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

Why would Father do a test that involved Anakin showing of power you think ? ( hint : because the chosen one is about a guy being powerful enough ) .

The Father said only the chosen one could tame them yes but the Father could control them as well ( when he was young at least ) , so could abeloth ( why not Luke then ), so he's being vague with that sentence where he said only the chosen one could tame both of them at the same time .

Also the son has experience on that planet + the planet gives a force boost , i'm sure the son can't do the same tricks if he's on a planet that isn't the force .

Also Anakin did tame them , and are you actually saying Anakin got powers because of his status ?

Can you please explain me Anakin would be only be able to use that kind of power if son and daughter are holding their friends and they are going to kill them ? Obviously Anakin has this power in him and he can do it again , and he will one day control them as he did not yet in that episode .

Anakin wasn't able to safe Ahsoka because the son grew stronger after the he killed the daughter, also didn't Anakin assume the son was actually going to kill Ahsoka but rather capture her ( or did i miss something ? ) .

Also Anakin wasn't raged at any point during those episodes as much as he was raged in that test .

All i am saying is that ( i think ) Anakin controlled both of them , and it was thanks to his raw power and his midi chlorians and not thanks to some ridiculous wizard spell we never saw before in the Star Wars universe that only gives him power in a test where 2 of his best friends are being killed and he can safe them .

So please accept Anakin would one day control this , and would be able to be stronger than both son and daughter, just like the father, and it would be thanks to his power limit / midi chlorians , which Luke Skywalker has too , according to George Lucas .

Luke Skywalker >> the son

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShootingNova
@beingfatissupercool said:

Why would Father do a test that involved Anakin showing of power you think ? ( hint : because the chosen one is about a guy being powerful enough ) .

No, because the Chosen One is a specific designation for a specifically prophecized entity who is prophecized by the Force itself to perform certain tasks.

So no. Fatalistic, prophecized events have nothing to do with power. Or else you'd be arguing that Vader > Palpatine.

The Father said only the chosen one could tame them yes but the Father could control them as well ( when he was young at least ) , so could abeloth ( why not Luke then ), so he's being vague with that sentence where he said only the chosen one could tame both of them at the same time .

The Father controlled them because that was his role. He represented Balance where one represented Light and the other Dark sides of the Force. And then the Father clearly said that the Chosen One was destined to take his role, again, a fatalistic, prophecized event.

Abeloth never controlled them. She just subdued them via raw power, and she is more powerful than Luke as well.

Also the son has experience on that planet + the planet gives a force boost , i'm sure the son can't do the same tricks if he's on a planet that isn't the force .

The planet does not give him any unnatural Force boost. The entire planet is just a Force nexus as a whole (in fact, the planet was the Force, either metaphorically, literally, or both), nothing indicated the whole planet was inclined towards the dark side. Were there specific dark side nexuses? Yes, and the Son resided in them. None of that indicates the planet as a whole was a dark side nexus to amplify the Son.

In fact, the Father made it clear that the Son (and the Daughter) were so powerful they were ripping apart reality, so he had to take them to Mortis where their Force signature was suppressed and they wouldn't be tearing apart reality.

Also Anakin did tame them , and are you actually saying Anakin got powers because of his status ?

Anakin tamed them because, again, it was prophecized and fatalistic. Anakin never managed to tame them later, when, say, the Son was about to kill the Father. He couldn't do anything except watch the Daughter sacrifice herself.

Can you please explain me Anakin would be only be able to use that kind of power if son and daughter are holding their friends and they are going to kill them ? Obviously Anakin has this power in him and he can do it again , and he will one day control them as he did not yet in that episode .

Again, this was a reference to Anakin's status as the Chosen One, which the Father made clear. I have no idea why you try to circumvent irreversible facts.

Anakin wasn't able to safe Ahsoka because the son grew stronger after the he killed the daughter, also didn't Anakin assume the son was actually going to kill Ahsoka but rather capture her ( or did i miss something ? ) .

Ahsoka died before the Daughter did. So no, the Son didn't become more powerful.

Also Anakin wasn't raged at any point during those episodes as much as he was raged in that test .

Are you serious? Tell me where in the scene does Anakin become enraged, and then tell me how that affected his power levels, because Dark Rage does not affect your power levels. He did everything he could to remain calm. A few angry outbursts are irrelevant, especially given how serene he appeared when he actually performed the feat.

All i am saying is that ( i think ) Anakin controlled both of them , and it was thanks to his raw power and his midi chlorians and not thanks to some ridiculous wizard spell we never saw before in the Star Wars universe that only gives him power in a test where 2 of his best friends are being killed and he can safe them .

No, Anakin controlled them because as the Chosen One, he was destined to do so. Luke is not the Chosen One, and therefore, he cannot simply accomplish the same feat at will. What is so difficult to understand

So please accept Anakin would one day control this , and would be able to be stronger than both son and daughter, just like the father, and it would be thanks to his power limit / midi chlorians , which Luke Skywalker has too , according to George Lucas .

Luke Skywalker >> the son

This form of logic has no substance. Anakin "one day" controlling them was not mentioned, nor were his midi-chlorians (they were never even brought up the entire Mortis trilogy). What was brought up by the Father, though, was the fact that Anakin was the Chosen One, and only the Chosen One could perform such a feat and tame both the Son and Daughter.

You just made up everything about the midi-chlorians.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

Dude , why do you think Qui-Gon thought Anakin was the chosen one ? Because he had high mid chlorian, and the fact he could become more powerful than even Yoda .

Otherwise even Kenobi might be considered the chosen one , as if you say you don't need raw power to perform what Anakin did on Mortis as it is just a prophecy power .

Can you please give me feats that Anakin was able to perform that feat because of ''a specifically prophecized power that is prophecized by the Force itself to perform certain tasks . ?

As it is more logical if it were just Anakin's raw potential boosted by the planet . ( as the planet is the force )

Also Anakin is suppose to bring balance to the force yes ? , What does that test have to do with bringing balance to the force ?

Also if it is true what you are saying, then Anakin would have controlled both the son and daughter that time the daughter got killed, because he would gain that secret prophecy power ( as you said ) to keep balance , but yet he failed to keep the balance there, so what you are saying doesn't make sense .

what it is most likely : The thing about the chosen one is that he's extremely powerful ( as Qui Gon said he must be the chosen one, because his mid chlorian is 20k + )

The father knew Anakin was so powerful he brought him to Mortis because he knows only he can be powerful enough to control the daughter and son .

Anyways the prophecy has nothing to do with Mortis , anyways as we can see he didn't bring balance there . ( The Father did by sacrificing himself ) .

Also Kenobi said to Anakin during that feat he should USE the planet , as it is the force .

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool:

1. Not only was he the Chosen One because of his midi-chlorian count, but also because he was directly conceived by the Force itself, not by a father. Luke lacks the second trait, which prevents him from being the Chosen One.

2. No, Kenobi would not have been the Chosen One, because, again, he was naturally conceived as with any other Jedi.

3. Anakin controlling the Son and Daughter at once is the feat I was mentioning. Anakin could not do it just because he was more powerful, and we've already seen evidence of the Son manhandling Anakin later.

4. Force nexuses do not amplify Force potential, only Force power, so no, it isn't logical.

5. Bringing balance to the Force is the destiny of the Chosen One. So say what you will about balance, but none of that proves Luke could do the same.

6. lol

Did you actually read my post, or did you just skim over it and post some garbled balderdash? The point support my side, not disproves it. The fact that Anakin couldn't control the Son and Daughter later is proof that he cannot simply do it due to being more powerful than them, which has been your entire argument this whole time.

7. The thing about the Chosen One is that he is directly conceived by the Force and prophecized by the Force to bring balance.

8. No, the Father said directly that he lured Anakin to Mortis to find a replacement because only the Chosen One could replace him. Tell me where the Father said anything about power.

9. Actually, he did bring balance there, as the Father stated in Ghosts of Mortis. The order of the deaths of the Ones is exactly metaphorical and proportional to the shifts of the light and dark side and balance of the Force in the galaxy as we know from the films and novels etc.

That, and the Father repeatedly brings up how the Prophecy means that Anakin has to stay behind and what not. Did you even watch the Mortis trilogy? Because if you did, you wouldn't be so desperate to make up information to suit your point. Almost everything you've said in opposition to me thus far is wrong and you just made it up ad hoc.

So? Anakin can utilize the planet because he is the Chosen One. Luke is not the Chosen One, therefore he can't perform the same feat. Quit having deluded fantasies of Luke's capacity to replicate Anakin's prophecized feats despite not being the Chosen One.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

Also a prophecy is a prediction of the future, it is not a wizard spell , nor does it provides magic or anything , it is just a prediction .

So anything Anakin used on Mortis to overpower those 2 came from his raw power / midi chlorians .

Also :

'' A series of tests proves that Anakin iscapable of controlling both offspring, as the Father does, but Skywalker refuses to take the Father's place.''

http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/clone-wars/overlords

As long as you can't proof Anakin got powers coming from a unknown magic source , it should be assumed it were his raw powers . ( as this answer is more logical )

( this was a message i placed , and which you prob didn't see , i replaced the earlier post with a bump )

WHY WOULD ANAKIN BE ABLE TO CONTROL THEM DURING THAT TEST YOU THINK ?

BECAUSE OF A MAGIC THAT NEVER EVER HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN THE ENTIRE STAR WARS UNIVERSE WHICH PROVIDES SUCH KIND OF POWERS NOW AND THEN ?

A PROPHECY IS NOT A SPELL, NOR DOES IT GIVE POWERS , IT IS JUST A PREDICTION BY SOMEONE THAT CAN SEE THE FUTURE !

OBVIOUSLY IT IS ANAKIN'S RAW POWER THAT MADE HIM SUCCEED THAT TEST .

WHY WOULD THE CHOSEN ONE ALWAYS BE ASSOCIATED WITH A POTENTIAL OF BECOMING ONE THE MOST POWERFUL JEDI'S EVER YOU THINK ?

Also the fact he's conceived from the force is because Plagues experimented, and as the force always has corrects itself , it created Anakin .

The fact Anakin is pure made out of force proves he IS capable of being better then the Daughter and Son by power .

And the fact Anakin wasn't always so good at mortis was because he doesn't understand how to properly use these powers, that's why the father did a complicated test, which he knew Anakin his hidden powers would come out .

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Deary me...

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beingfatissupercool: No, that proved nothing. That proved that Anakin did so because it was the will of the Force. The end. Now prove that Luke can replicate the same showing, or stop replying to me completely. I've already proven that the Father made it clear that the prophecy made it so that Anakin accomplished his feat via the will of the Force, not his raw power (see the episode itself for quotations), but you keep denying this without a shred of evidence. Why don't we just claim that Anakin is stronger than Palpatine as well, since he defeated Palpatine in obviously something that was a display of raw power, didn't he?

I find it overly ironic how you tell me to watch Overlords when you evidently haven't seen it yourself, or at least didn't pay enough attention to the Father's comments to understand what you were babbling on about.

Also, Anakin is not purely made from the Force. Are you serious? He was conceived by the Force, but he had a mother, at least. He is an organic being, not a being composed of Force energy.

You might also want to learn how to utilize capitals properly.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

Oh i am sorry, the will of the force was that 2 unimportant beings were saved , really ? , More important than the daughter being killed ? which broke the balance ?

Lets be honest and serious now ...

Is it more logically that it was :

A ) Anakin's raw / unexplored power who prevented Kenobi and Ahsoka from dying .

B ) The will of the force

Considering the death of Kenobi and Ahsoka would mean nothing important .

Wouldn't it be a bit too much of a coincident that the will of the force happened to be the will of Anakin ?

Obviously Anakin's will was the deciding factor which brought up these powers that control the son and daughter, and not the will of the force ( as there is nothing going out of balance once Kenobi or Ahsoka would be killed ) .

Also the chosen one refers to the guy that throws Sidious into a reactor .

And Anakin does get a force boost from the planet, why else would Kenobi say , Anakin USE the planet as it is the force ?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShootingNova

Oh i am sorry, the will of the force was that 2 unimportant beings were saved , really ? , More important than the daughter being killed ? which broke the balance ?

Lets be honest and serious now ...

lol

The Daughter dying was a representation of how the Jedi died in the Great Jedi Purge and Anakin's fall to the dark side (the dark side gains strength, as the Father states). The Son's death afterward represented the redemption of Anakin and the destruction of Palpatine. Similarly, it also represented the balance of the Force, as the Father stated that Anakin had brought balance to Mortis in Ghosts of Mortis.

So yes, the order of their deaths was metaphorically a representation of the Force's shifts of balance around that time.

Is it more logically that it was :

A ) Anakin's raw / unexplored power who prevented Kenobi and Ahsoka from dying .

B ) The will of the force

Considering the death of Kenobi and Ahsoka would mean nothing important .

Your fantasies about what is logical or not is not something I care about. What I do care about is the fact that I've already provided evidence for the Father stating that it was due to Anakin being the Chosen One (and Luke is not the Chosen One). You can find the quotes by watching the videos.

The deaths of Kenobi and Ahsoka are important, or Kenobi, at least, because he was one of the pivotal shatterpoints surrounding Anakin, the other being Palpatine. If Obi-Wan died, then Anakin would immediately be lost to Palpatine and the dark side, so yes, Obi-Wan was important. You would know this if you read the RotS novelization:

And while Palpatine answered, Mace Windu reached into the Force.

To Mace's Force perception, the world crystallized around them, becoming a gem of reality shot through with flaws and fault lines of possibility. This was Mace's particular gift: to see how people and situations fit together in the Force, to find the shear planes that can cause them to break in useful ways, and to intuit what sort of strike would best make the cut. Though he could not consistently determine the significance of the structures he perceived - the darkening cloud upon the Force that had risen with the rebirth of the Sith made that harder and harder with each passing day - the presence of shatterpoints was always clear.

Mace had supported the training of Anakin Skywalker, though it ran counter to millennia of Jedi tradition, because from the structure of fault lines in the Force around him, he had been able to intuit the truth of Qui-Gon Jinn's guess: that the young slave boy from Tatooine was in fact the prophesied chosen one, born to bring balance to the Force. He had argued for the elevation of Obi-Wan Kenobi to Mastership, and to give the training of the chosen one into the hands of this new, untested Master, because his unique perception had shown him powerful lines of destiny that bound their lives together, for good or ill. On the day of Palpatine's election, he had seen that Palpatine was himself a shatterpoint of unimaginable significance, a man upon whom might depend the fate of the Republic itself.

Now he saw the three men together, and the intricate lattice of fault lines and stress fractures that bound them to each other was so staggeringly powerful that its structure was beyond calculation.

Anakin was somehow a pivot point, the fulcrum of a lever with Obi-Wan on one side, Palpatine on the other, and the galaxy in balance, but the dark cloud on the Force prevented his perception from reaching into the future for so much as a hint of where this might lead. The balance was already so delicate that he could not guess the outcome of any given shift: the slightest tip in any direction would generate chaotic oscillation. Anything could happen.

Anything at all.

And the lattice of fault lines that bound all three of them to each other stank of the dark side.

Source: Revenge of the Sith

Wouldn't it be a bit too much of a coincident that the will of the force happened to be the will of Anakin ?

lol

The will of the Force was for Anakin to fall to the dark side at the appropriate time, be redeemed at the appropriate time, and destroy Palpatine. That was all reflected metaphorically in the Mortis trilogy.

Anakin was the Chosen One, and thus is meant to keep the balance. That was metaphorically reflected by his controlling of the Ones, which had nothing to do with individual power (you still haven't given me a reason for why the Son stomped Anakin later, which contradicts your claim of Anakin being more powerful), but with his status as the Chosen One.

Obviously Anakin's will was the deciding factor which brought up these powers that control the son and daughter, and not the will of the force ( as there is nothing going out of balance once Kenobi or Ahsoka would be killed ) .

Once again, know what you're talking about before you say it. If Kenobi died, everything goes out of balance. Kenobi was on one side of Anakin, Palpatine on the other. They were essentially Shatterpoints. If Obi-Wan died, then Anakin would shift to Palpatine (and the Dark Side), and ultimately, the entire galaxy would fall into chaos.

The idea that Kenobi's death is inconsequential is ludicrous.

It also refers to the only one who could tame the children of the Father except for the Father himself, which he made clear in Overlords.

And Anakin does get a force boost from the planet, why else would Kenobi say , Anakin USE the planet as it is the force ?

Because the planet is the Force? Everybody would have gotten a Force amp from being on a Force nexus, which is what Mortis is, but since Anakin was the Chosen One, he could become a conduit with which to control the children of the Father. Once again, watch the actual episode before making such incorrect remarks.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have given you a reason why the son stomped Anakin, Anakin his powers are unexplored, yet to be found , he has yet learn to control them , in that test he was able to perform them because he had time to build up his concentration .

I don't get why you would think the prophecy is meant for the events on Mortis .

Yes the trilogy of Mortis were purely Symbolic .

The prophecy didn't count for Mortis , as there was already balance, and without Anakin being born, the balance there would of stayed in the first place .

And the fact you say the will of the force rescued Kenobi because it would have made Anakin evil ?

It's not true .

Anakin has lost Obi-Wan before in the clone wars, and he did not get evil , he stayed a good guy .

So Kenobi and Ahsoka's death would of been irrelevant, ergo : it wasn't the will of the force , their death wouldn't matter to the force .

It was the will of anakin .

Also Anakin turns evil anyways, doesn't change his fate .

( I wanna response to the other facts, but i'm a bit tired, i'll get back to that later sorry )

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

Next time, would you bother to click reply to me? If you don't, then don't expect me to be looking for you like I did here.

I have given you a reason why the son stomped Anakin, Anakin his powers are unexplored, yet to be found , he has yet learn to control them , in that test he was able to perform them because he had time to build up his concentration .

I don't get why you would think the prophecy is meant for the events on Mortis .

Yes the trilogy of Mortis were purely Symbolic .

The prophecy didn't count for Mortis , as there was already balance, and without Anakin being born, the balance there would of stayed in the first place .

And the fact you say the will of the force rescued Kenobi because it would have made Anakin evil ?

It's not true .

Anakin has lost Obi-Wan before in the clone wars, and he did not get evil , he stayed a good guy .

So Kenobi and Ahsoka's death would of been irrelevant, ergo : it wasn't the will of the force , their death wouldn't matter to the force .

It was the will of anakin .

Also Anakin turns evil anyways, doesn't change his fate .

( I wanna response to the other facts, but i'm a bit tired, i'll get back to that later sorry )

1. Oh, Anakin had plenty of time to build up concentration during dialogue in other scenes.

2. Because the Father said so.

4. No, there wasn't. The Father stated that Balance was being lost because he was dying of old age. He clearly said the Prophecy was relevant to Mortis, or at least in his own view.

5. No idea what you're asking.

6. That's an overwhelmingly mind-blowing rebuttal.

7. I have no idea what you're saying, yet again.

8. LOL. I gave you an extract to prove how important Obi-Wan was to the balance of the Force, then you chose to ignore it and then say his death is irrelevant? Come try again.

9. No, it was the will of the Force.

10. Anakin turns evil at the appropriate time and is redeemed at the appropriate time, as indicated by the Mortis trilogy.

Obviously, both of us are too adamant to surrender (you can concede if you want, but I'm not), so we might as well agree to disagree because this discussion is clearly not going to end well.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

lol

The Daughter dying was a representation of how the Jedi died in the Great Jedi Purge and Anakin's fall to the dark side (the dark side gains strength, as the Father states). The Son's death afterward represented the redemption of Anakin and the destruction of Palpatine. Similarly, it also represented the balance of the Force, as the Father stated that Anakin had brought balance to Mortis in Ghosts of Mortis.

So yes, the order of their deaths was metaphorically a representation of the Force's shifts of balance around that time.

that's all very interesting and most likely true, do you have evidence to support this ?

Your fantasies about what is logical or not is not something I care about. What I do care about is the fact that I've already provided evidence for the Father stating that it was due to Anakin being the Chosen One (and Luke is not the Chosen One). You can find the quotes by watching the videos.

The deaths of Kenobi and Ahsoka are important, or Kenobi, at least, because he was one of the pivotal shatterpoints surrounding Anakin, the other being Palpatine. If Obi-Wan died, then Anakin would immediately be lost to Palpatine and the dark side, so yes, Obi-Wan was important. You would know this if you read the RotS novelization:

He said the chosen one would be the only one that could tame the ones , but yet there's Abeloth as well, also himself in his prime years , so he's vague with that sentence, might just be other people to ( i already mentioned this btw ) .

Also it doesn't contradict with what i said, that his powers come from within him .

The deaths of Kenobi and Ahsoka could be important, but it looks like you made this up , the fact Kenobi was a shatterpoint and stuff, Anakin turned to the darkside any ways later , he turns to Sidious any ways doesn't matter if Kenobi died or not .

And the fact Anakin was letting the son get of the planet if it weren't for the father, it shows Anakin just had luck for bringing balance to that place .

If it was Anakin's prophecy to bring balance there as well, he wouldn't of let the son escape the planet . ( But thanks to the father this didn't happen ) .

Also did Anakin not kill the son, as he would of done if he were to be the one that brings balance, no it was the father who had to come up with an idea to kill the son .

The father says to Anakin that he brought balance to Mortis, just to support him , and give him confidence for completing his prophecy and to be a nice guy .

lol

The will of the Force was for Anakin to fall to the dark side at the appropriate time, be redeemed at the appropriate time, and destroy Palpatine. That was all reflected metaphorically in the Mortis trilogy.

Anakin was the Chosen One, and thus is meant to keep the balance. That was metaphorically reflected by his controlling of the Ones, which had nothing to do with individual power (you still haven't given me a reason for why the Son stomped Anakin later, which contradicts your claim of Anakin being more powerful), but with his status as the Chosen One.

In that case Anakin would of directly be able to kill the son, as the will of the force would of assisted him , as he has to bring balance because he's the chosen one ( as Darth Vader directly kills the emperor ( the son ) ., why would the father had to help by stabbing himself ( this is a bit far looked so don't kill me if i get this wrong ) ?

Which had nothing to do with his individual power is something you made up .
Obviously it was individual power , why else would the prophecy associate the chosen one with being powerful enough you think ? , If you would be correct, the chosen one could of been anyone, and not be associated with being powerful enough / having high midi chlorian count to bring balance .

Also Kenobi literally said, Anakin , use the planet as it is the force . ( Which he most likely did, not the other way around ( you know the force using him ) ) .

'' Status as the chosen one ''

Again if this were true, he would of had access to this powers when he had to kill the son , ( instead of the father helping him ) , do something that doesn't make the son leave the planet , as he was going to let it happen if it wasn't for the father who saved his ass .

It's because Anakin would be conceived powerful that the prophecy could be born, not because the prophecy was made, that as a result Anakin would get powers .

The prophecy was just a non magic related prediction from a guy/woman that for sees the future which doesn't give him powers to make that prophecy happen ,the prediction isn't responsible for the feats Anakin showed, the manipulation of Plagues which created Anakin is .

Once again, know what you're talking about before you say it. If Kenobi died, everything goes out of balance. Kenobi was on one side of Anakin, Palpatine on the other. They were essentially Shatterpoints. If Obi-Wan died, then Anakin would shift to Palpatine (and the Dark Side), and ultimately, the entire galaxy would fall into chaos.

The idea that Kenobi's death is inconsequential is ludicrous.

If Kenobi dies everything goes out of balance ?

Do you have evidence for this please ?

The way i see it it could go many ways ...

Also Anakin would have picked Kenobi any ways ( i think ) , remember he could chose one ?

So the will of the force would of knows this, and wouldn't of gave him powers that time .

Also if Kenobi would of died, and Anakin did go to Sidious , there are so many ways the universe could go dude ... Windu also would of lived then , so Yoda could take on Anakin, Windu could take on Sidious i don't know but who says the universe would go out of balance because of Kenobi come on ...

Also Padme would still be there for Kenobi, any ways eventually Anakin goes to the dark side any ways ... ,

It also refers to the only one who could tame the children of the Father except for the Father himself, which he made clear in Overlords.

'' It also refers to '' ??

It's not because the chosen one could tame them the prophecy is meant for there dude .

Because the planet is the Force? Everybody would have gotten a Force amp from being on a Force nexus, which is what Mortis is, but since Anakin was the Chosen One, he could become a conduit with which to control the children of the Father. Once again, watch the actual episode before making such incorrect remarks.

I have seen the actual episode thank you, Have you ?

Obviously Ahsoka and Kenobi could do better feats on that planet than on another planet but we didn't see them doing it ( doesn't mean they can't ) .

Yes , not because he's the chosen one, but because he has a potential to become very powerful, which created the prophecy which says he's the chosen one .

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova:

Did you see my post here above ?

I agree that this isn't going anywhere lol .

Basically you think Anakin controlled them because the will of the force, and i am saying Anakin did it thanks to his own capacity .

I shouldn't of started in the first place, as i have not enough proof , as you made clear to me it is more complicated then i first thought it is .

It is mentioned in the official holocron that the trilogy is purely metaphorically , so i'll give you that one .

But it seems a bit too much of a coincident to me that the will of the force was also the will of Anakin at the same time : s

Anakin could of performed extreme feats thanks to the will of the force on another moment, but why just now just when Kenobi and Ahsoka are at stake ...

I would rather think he can do such a feat right then because there is an amp on that planet and only on this place Anakin can already be his potential future .

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShootingNova

@beingfatissupercool: So do you want me to respond or not? My original response got deleted because of a crash, so either you want me to respond or we agree to disagree, which I'd prefer. If you want me to respond I'll do it later.

Beingfatissupercool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't have to answer unless you got new footage and if i didn't convince you by now, i will never so yeh i want to agree to disagree here thanks .

@shootingnova:

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Penderor

Just from the terms of logic, I dont see how can the Force Being be defeated by the person using the Force.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33  Edited By kbroskywalker

@shootingnova said:

Anakin controlling them had nothing to do with power. It was because of his status as the Chosen One. Luke is not the Chosen One, so his power levels do become relevant, and in that case, it is not a mismatch.

Had it been entirely a case of power with Anakin, then we would have had a repeat incident of the Son stomping Anakin was seen in Ghosts of Mortis.

I disagree, Anakin was called to mortis to replace the father. Why? Because the father could no longer control the ones. The father did not lose this ability due to status but due to pthe fact he was no longer powerful enough.

Also iirc leeland chee himself indicated anakin's showing was one of power not status.

Furthermore his status being the chosen one is a result of him being the son of the force itself which also is the source of his immense raw power. So this being a feat of status doesn't contradict it being a showing of power.

Because anakin never ever tapped into his full power save for that one moment. Which is why usually he's around dooku level.

Ph and the son absolutely godstomps luke.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ShootingNova

@kbroskywalker: And yet the Son utterly curbstomped Anakin in both Altar of Mortis and Ghosts of Mortis. What happened in Overlords was clearly a circumstantial showing, certainly not relevant to something in a fight like this.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: It wasn't even Anakin's own power, Obi-Wan says "This planet is the force. Use it"

So even if it was Anakin's own power (And I don't think it was), it's that + Mortis itself. So: Circumstance (Chosen One) + Circumstance (Amp to unlock full power) + Circumstance (Tapping into the Mortis nexus).

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36  Edited By kbroskywalker

@shootingnova:

certainly not relevant to something in a fight like this.

I never said it was, I'm just saying it was of his power/potential

off course normally anakin would be stomped as would gm luke

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke stomps.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Son stomps

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't The Son be like....... 6 times more powerful than Luke?

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Son > any force user who is not also a pure embodiment of the force.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e72183304ce6
deactivated-5e72183304ce6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Son stomls