Grandma vs Aunt May

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Your grandmother vs peter Parker's unreasonably old aunt in a fight to incapacitation.

Both are blood lusted. Canes can be used to stand but not hit each other. Each has a tray of warm cookies to use however they decide.

Location: the back of a moving van running from the hulk under the effects of joker's laughing gas. Its terrifying.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tch, fine. It takes place in a sleepy mattress store at an empty mall.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HyperViper97

Aunt may doesn't lose. Everyone knows that. She's beaten TOAA on the vine, she is the one true god

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperviper97: She...she what? Thats....most awesome. It doesn't even need to make sense. My grandma can't do that..

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thelocust619

Problem. I only found a thread where she beat Galactus via cookies. Well here, grandma has cookies too. These cookies are grandma cookies, and aunt may isn't even a grandma. If you wanna tell your own grandma that aunt may makes better cookies then fine, break her heart, you monster. Otherwise cookie argument is null. These are battle cookies. Warm battle cookies. For battle. Also aunt May's batch is soft because I must admit they are ALWAYS fresh.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aunt May's survived stuff that even none of us have. Aunt May takes it from experience.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has she been smacked in the face with a baking pan before? A baking pan....with warm grandma battle cookies?

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MY grandmother wins, easily. She was trained in the depths of cookie city, by chuck Norris' grandma.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If were listing grandma feats, mine broke a rib falling off a ladder, did an accidental split like a week ago and only bruised one entire leg, and gave birth The One Just Above The One Above All That No One Really Talks About. He's my uncle