Grande Armée vs White Walkers

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Lee Grande Arméé of Napoleon tries to cross Russia whomever they are caught in a portal which leeds them directly into the North of the Wall where a huge armie of White Walekers and wight. There the huge army of 554,000 men fight for their lifes in an epic battle which will probably be recorded forever. Who wins?

Vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

do you have to kill the others with dragonsteel? or can they be killed other ways?

if so they win. if not Napoleon stomps. I don't remember if they ever give numbers for most of the battles, but I'm pretty sure its tiny to the size of armies that were fighting during the Napoleonic wars. not to mention the difference in technology / tactics and you picked arguably one of the greatest commanders in human history.

I'm pretty sure even that Dothraki can only field armies that like tops at at 50k. And I might be being generous.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

do you have to kill the others with dragonsteel? or can they be killed other ways?

if so they win. if not Napoleon stomps. I don't remember if they ever give numbers for most of the battles, but I'm pretty sure its tiny to the size of armies that were fighting during the Napoleonic wars. not to mention the difference in technology / tactics and you picked arguably one of the greatest commanders in human history.

I'm pretty sure even that Dothraki can only field armies that like tops at at 50k. And I might be being generous.

I don`t think the White Walkers can survive bullets to the face :v If i recall the savages alone have an army of 100,000 men. A lot for i`ts time :P The only advantage of the Others are their huge army size.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@fallschirmjager said:

I don`t think the White Walkers can survive bullets to the face :v If i recall the savages alone have an army of 100,000 men. A lot for i`ts time :P The only advantage of the Others are their huge army size.

are you sure? cos Dany's army is like 10,000 I believe and that is considered quite large iirc.

Besides...cannons =P

and again, even assuming equal numbers Napoleon is like unbelievable. most people probably just think of him a short dude who lost in Russia but study him...his battles are genius. he pretty much revolutionized warfare.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The white walkers are stronger and more and have more durability than normal humans., there are nothing stop them to freeze Napoleon's army or his weapons.

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they get torched by undead viserion

Goldenblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Grande Armée wins assuming that the army of the dead is mostly made up of wights and the white walkers are in the minority like in the show. The Frenchmen can reduce the wights numbers by an enormous amount before even engaging in melee and their cavalry can mow through rows and rows of wights. The Armee also has an enormous numbers advantage, I doubt any GOT army is bigger than 150k.

The white walkers and the dragon can easily be taken out by artillery fire or even concentrated rifle fire.

The only way the Armee would lose is if the white walkers are immune the rifle and artillery fire which I doubt.

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GodEmperor123

did you see how fast undead viserion is?

also OF COURSE they can walk through bullets. arrows through the head for example are minor inconveniences. unless you somehow soaked one or more of those bullets with dragonglass. only completely torching their entire bodies seem to stop them permanently.

but here they are literally ambushed by monsters they've never seen before and know nothing about, right from their nightmares. most men wouldnt stand and shoot, theyd cut and friggin run for their lives. especially vs undead giants, undead bears and a blue fire breathing dragon shruggging off their bullets (whatever few they do fire).

and every fallen man joins the attacking army. you're not stopping that.

Avatar image for god-emperorofmankind2
God-EmperorofMankind2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers