heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By heymanjack

Who wins this one?

They fight serious here. No playing around.

Magneto starts with his shields up.

No BFR's just a fight to the death/KO

heymanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By heymanjack

Bump

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#3  Edited By AssertingValor

Magneto .. if the surroundings are equally suited to both characters....

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ShootingNova

Grand Master Luke easily...

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Magethor

Magneto bends the light of the light saber since he controls photons and plasma.

Avatar image for mrbossawesomedude
MrBossAwesomeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MrBossAwesomeDude

Magneto wins. He is too much of a badass for Grand Master Luke to handle. Plus Luke has a hand made of metal and a metal handled light saber. It could possibly be a good fight though if Luke could somehow force shield his hand and saber, but I don't see Luke getting through Mags shield. An knowing Mags, first thing he will do is crush the saber.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FMStyyx

Magneto takes control of the light saber and tries to kill luke with it while throwing other metalish material at him.. luke would prolly use force push but i dnt think hed be able to keep up with the number of objects..

MrBossAwesomeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrBossAwesomeDude

@FMStyyx: If Luke is holding his metal handled light saber in his metal hand... He will be screwed from the start lol.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FMStyyx

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@FMStyyx: If Luke is holding his metal handled light saber in his metal hand... He will be screwed from the start lol.

Oh yea, i forgot about that hand.. yea.. its connected to his nerves too, magnus wins

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ShootingNova

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

No. Do you even know how powerful Grand Master Luke is? The Magneto vs. Sith Council thread ended with Sidious speedblitzing him, Luke can move just as fast, can speedblitz Magneto, one shot him with telekinetic abilities like Electric Judgment and Lonize. Even if Magneto can manipulate Luke's lightsaber, Luke can control it far better, as Mag doesn't have the Force. Luke can just telekinetically get it back, or telekinetically wield it against Magneto.

@FMStyyx said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

Oh yea, i forgot about that hand.. yea.. its connected to his nerves too, magnus wins

No.

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

Magneto wins. He is too much of a badass for Grand Master Luke to handle. Plus Luke has a hand made of metal and a metal handled light saber. It could possibly be a good fight though if Luke could somehow force shield his hand and saber, but I don't see Luke getting through Mags shield. An knowing Mags, first thing he will do is crush the saber.

Whether he crushes the saber or not is irrelevant. Luke can still spank him with the Force, and can speedblitz him before he can crush any saber.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JediWaffles

@ShootingNova said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

No. Do you even know how powerful Grand Master Luke is? The Magneto vs. Sith Council thread ended with Sidious speedblitzing him, Luke can move just as fast, can speedblitz Magneto, one shot him with telekinetic abilities like Electric Judgment and Lonize. Even if Magneto can manipulate Luke's lightsaber, Luke can control it far better, as Mag doesn't have the Force. Luke can just telekinetically get it back, or telekinetically wield it against Magneto.

@FMStyyx said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

No.

Damnit, you always beat me to it. Anyway, yeah, Luke speedblitzes Magneto.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediWaffles said:

@ShootingNova said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@FMStyyx said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

No.

Damnit, you always beat me to it. Anyway, yeah, Luke speedblitzes Magneto.

LOL, at least you agree.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@FMStyyx said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

No.

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

Whether he crushes the saber is irrelevant. Luke can still spank him with the Force, and can speedblitz him before he can crush any saber.

i didnt know he could do that :)

GL needs to get off his lazy bum and get some more movies or REAL good games out for star wars..

in episode one qui-gon and obi used a force dash or something and they were gone like in a flash whats that called??

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ShootingNova

@FMStyyx said:

@ShootingNova said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@FMStyyx said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

No.

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

Whether he crushes the saber is irrelevant. Luke can still spank him with the Force, and can speedblitz him before he can crush any saber.

GL needs to get off his lazy bum and get some more movies or REAL good games out for star wars..

in episode one qui-gon and obi used a force dash or something and they were gone like in a flash whats that called??

Force Speed. Luke can move so fast Anakin and Leia can't even see him, only sense him as a blur of Light Side energy.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JediWaffles

@ShootingNova: Only problem i could see here though is if Magneto's shield could somehow negate the effects of the Force against him.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediWaffles said:

@ShootingNova: Only problem i could see here though is if Magneto's shield could somehow negate the effects of the Force against him.

Not if they are used before he can react. Same conclusion as in the Magneto vs. Sith Council thread, search it up yourself if you need to see it.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FMStyyx

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx said:

@ShootingNova said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@FMStyyx said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

No.

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

Force Speed. Luke can move so fast Anakin and Leia can't even see him, only sense him as a blur of Light Side energy.

Force speed.. interesting.. what is GL doing the star wars brand has so much that could be done with it and all hes doin is making these really bad games.. lego, knect, and something else :/

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JediWaffles

@ShootingNova: No, but Mags starts with his shields up according to the OP.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediWaffles said:

@ShootingNova: No, but Mags starts with his shields up according to the OP.

Luke force crushes him, scares him to death with an illusion, owns him with an Force Power that afflicts him internally, or just Forces him to deactivate it or deactivates it himself.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JediWaffles

@ShootingNova: I was sort of thinking along the lines that an argument could be made that Mags' shield prevents any influence from the Force at all. Making him thereby immune to Luke's Force skills. The illusion would still work though, so i guess Luke still wins, but only in a limited way.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediWaffles said:

@ShootingNova: I was sort of thinking along the lines that an argument could be made that Mags' shield prevents any influence from the Force at all. Making him thereby immune to Luke's Force skills. The illusion would still work though, so i guess Luke still wins, but only in a limited way.

He could make Magneto suicide with it. He has countless more telepathic/mental/internal assaults and attacks, he could just crush is body from the inside, wore it apart from the inside, or blow it apart from the inside.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JediWaffles

@ShootingNova: Do Mags' shield prevent telepathic/mental assaults? Also, if you use the Force to crush someone internally, where does the Force originate? From Luke, or directly from within the intended target?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediWaffles said:

@ShootingNova: Do Mags' shield prevent telepathic/mental assaults? Also, if you use the Force to crush someone internally, where does the Force originate? From Luke, or directly from within the intended target?

It doesn't go externally, it blows the target apart from the inside the energy is concentrated in Magneto, so he can't stop it.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JediWaffles

@ShootingNova: I see. Well, that's about the only thing i wanted to clarify. This thread seems about wrapped up.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nessy

All these Star Wars threads where people only judge the Jedi by their high end feats.

If people did that with Marvel and DC characters half of them would be celestial level, since at one point or another they have all done some ridiculous thing once that they never do again.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ShootingNova

@Nessy said:

All these Star Wars threads where people only judge the Jedi by their high end feats.

If people did that with Marvel and DC characters half of them would be celestial level, since at one point or another they have all done some ridiculous thing once that they never do again.

So your point is?

MrBossAwesomeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto can track metal. Lukes hand is metal he can just kill him with his own hand right from the beginning, plus Mags has some good reaction speeds.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ShootingNova

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

Magneto can track metal. Lukes hand is metal he can just kill him with his own hand right from the beginning, plus Mags has some good reaction speeds.

Firstly, you need to check the Magneto vs Sith Council thread, it ended with Sidious speedblitzing him. Luke can move just as fast, if not faster. He moves so fast Force-Sensitives, not to mention those who aren't, to see. Anakin has sublight combat speed, he couldn't even see Sidious, Luke fought just as fast.

MrBossAwesomeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShootingNova: That's a different battle though and Sidious doesn't have a huge chunk of metal in his body for Mags to see/manipulate.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShootingNova

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@ShootingNova: That's a different battle though and Sidious doesn't have a huge chunk of metal in his body for Mags to see/manipulate.

Its not huge, not much difference given how I was talking about speed here, and Sidious has a lightsaber. Still. you have yet to prove Magneto can even react to Luke Skywalker's speed. Silver is an expert on SW and knows a lot about Magneto and said that Luke/Palpatine would speedblitz him.

MrBossAwesomeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShootingNova: Mags stopped a giant metal bullet in space moving at light speeds. Lukes hand is his downfall.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ShootingNova

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@ShootingNova: Mags stopped a giant metal bullet in space moving at light speeds. Lukes hand is his downfall.

Not if Luke can move faster than Magneto can react.

MrBossAwesomeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ShootingNova: Can he move faster than light? Cause Mags can see metal no matter how fast its going.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ShootingNova

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@ShootingNova: Can he move faster than light? Cause Mags can see metal no matter how fast its going.

Perhaps he can. His lightsaber can. Luke moves faster than Force-Sensitives (who can see and predict things accurately before they happen) can see.

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nessy

@ShootingNova said:

@Nessy said:

So your point is?

My point is that Luke has a few high end feats that put him above Magneto's average feats, while Magneto's high end feats shame Luke.

If you don't see it unfair that people are judging Luke only at what he is absolutely theoretically capable of and ignoring his usual average self, while everyone just compares him vs Magneto's mid-level feats then maybe the battle section isn't the place for you.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ShootingNova

@Nessy said:

@ShootingNova said:

@Nessy said:

So your point is?

My point is that Luke has a few high end feats that put him above Magneto's average feats, while Magneto's high end feats shame Luke.

If you don't see it unfair that people are judging Luke only at what he is absolutely theoretically capable of and ignoring his usual average self, while everyone just compares him vs Magneto's mid-level feats then maybe the battle section isn't the place for you.

If you know nothing about Luke, don't post. Luke has a HORRENDOUS amount of powers he could use to obliterate Magneto.

MrBossAwesomeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk much on the Star Wars universe except what I've seen on the movies lol. To me though it seems like his hand and saber will be his downfall. Mags has some really good reaction times when it comes to metal.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ShootingNova

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

Idk much on the Star Wars universe except what I've seen on the movies lol. To me though it seems like his hand and saber will be his downfall. Mags has some really good reaction times when it comes to metal.

Read the novels then. You need to know what Luke can do before arguing like that.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Bo88gdan

Magneto Ftw

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Fetts

Magneto dies horribly.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By daak1212

@ShootingNova said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@FMStyyx said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

No.

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

Whether he crushes the saber or not is irrelevant. Luke can still spank him with the Force, and can speedblitz him before he can crush any saber.

No it didn't the hell are you talking about? It ended with me and Silver giving up because he kept on plugging drain and I said his EM link would stop that. SIdious isn't going to CHARGE HIM WHICH SPEED BLITZ IS. Even Silver said Sidious isn't that fast

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#42  Edited By The_Thunderer

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

Luke in the novels > Sidious,

" > Yoda and Mace

> Anakin

>Obi-Wan

> Vader

> Emperor

no one in the movies is even remotely a threat to Grand Master Luke excpet Yoda.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FMStyyx said:

@ShootingNova said:

@FMStyyx said:

@ShootingNova said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

@FMStyyx said:

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

No.

@MrBossAwesomeDude said:

Force speed.. interesting.. what is GL doing the star wars brand has so much that could be done with it and all hes doin is making these really bad games.. lego, knect, and something else :/

star wars 1313 looks good. But damnit GL give us battlefront 3!!!!!

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By daak1212

@VercingetorixTheGreat: KOTOR3, I dont want to play crappy TOR

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could the force affect Magneto because he lives in a seperate universe. Maybe he would be seperate from the force like the Yuuzhan Vong

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: and that commando game for xbox and that pod racing game. Man GL is either trying to kill starwars with all the crap he is giving us or he is stupid.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By daak1212

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

@daak1212: and that commando game for xbox and that pod racing game. Man GL is either trying to kill starwars with all the crap he is giving us or he is stupid.

Republic Commandos?

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

bloodlusted: depends on who starts first.

VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212: I loved that game!!!! Remember that pod racing game on the n64 that was another great game. I mean its not hard. Give us what we want GL and stop with the crap (kinect Star Wars, crappy cgi clone wars show, give us the original copies for the movies)

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#50  Edited By ReVamp

I was about to say, I'm no Star Wars expert but Luke's fast.