#1 Posted by Phones (826 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Phones (826 posts) - - Show Bio

h2h

#3 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

He crushes Batman

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Gouken can handle Batman in h2h combat
#5 Posted by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio
Gouken manhandles Batman, delivering adevastating Hadoken fatality that inspires Nightwing and some non-superpowered friends to stage a raid on Gouken, ending badly as Ryu and Ken crash into the party.
#6 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL Ryu can beat batman

#7 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

bumped

#8 Posted by Alberic (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Gouken easy

#9 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

batman of course

#10 Posted by Spidertheking (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Gouken smashes Batman, and rapes robin over his dead body. No, but seriously there is no amount of prep, and analyzing that Batman can do to win. 

Gouken wins {10-0}

#11 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

batman wins he has so many gadgets he is trained to his peak hes smarter and has connection to the justice league

#12 Posted by GOUKI (437 posts) - - Show Bio

I Hate Gouken....but he still wins against the Bat H2H...
#13 Edited by Spidertheking (381 posts) - - Show Bio

@symbiote5 said:

"

batman wins he has so many gadgets he is trained to his peak hes smarter and has connection to the justice league

"

*sigh*   Another batman fanboy licking Batman's ball sack. :| The OP didn't say  "Gouken vs batman if he calls the justice league" It said batman vs Gouken, and you're saying batman will use his gadgets, None of his gadgets can hurt Gouken the most Batman can hope to do is throw a smoke pellet, and kick Gouken in the balls (which you still do lick). You say Batman is in peak physical condition. HAVE YOU SEEN GOUKEN!? He's way more in shape physically than the bat  he may be smarter, but in a fist to fist fight smarts don't matter, and another batman fanboy might post "Well if batman preps he will win."  There is no amount of prep and analyzing batman can do to win this. Sorry Batman fanboys he can't win em all.  

#14 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

@ spidertheking oh hell no who the hell you talking to like that superman would destroy gouken you little b!tch you better not come at me like that its just a battle homie calm you ass down and i aint no fanboy and if you want to talk about balls well i think thats a matter you should take up with your mom.
#15 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is just hand to hand, then either side has a chance to win. I wouldn't count Batman out of this.

#16 Posted by GOUKI (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
"If this is just hand to hand, then either side has a chance to win. I wouldn't count Batman out of this. "

im not counting batman out, but there are a lot of things to consider on both fighters...
#17 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@GOUKI said:
" im not counting batman out, but there are a lot of things to consider on both fighters... "
You're right. We need feats. People are writing of Batman like he's not one of the best fighters around, and based on how the battle is set up, Gouken cannot use his special moves here.
#18 Posted by GOUKI (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @GOUKI said:
" im not counting batman out, but there are a lot of things to consider on both fighters... "
You're right. We need feats. People are writing of Batman like he's not one of the best fighters around, and based on how the battle is set up, Gouken cannot use his special moves here. "

i think he cant use his hadoken and whatnot but the shoryuken(atleast the ones not hadou based) are still considered h2h so is the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku of course when its not hadou based, but Gouken wouldnt need his hadou to still give a hell of a fight.......TRUST ME..I know Gouken..... ;)
#19 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@GOUKI said:
"i think he cant use his hadoken and whatnot but the shoryuken(atleast the ones not hadou based) are still considered h2h so is the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku of course when its not hadou based, but Gouken wouldnt need his hadou to still give a hell of a fight.......TRUST ME..I know Gouken..... ;) "
I think Batman could win solely based on hand to hand, too.
#20 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @GOUKI said:
"i think he cant use his hadoken and whatnot but the shoryuken(atleast the ones not hadou based) are still considered h2h so is the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku of course when its not hadou based, but Gouken wouldnt need his hadou to still give a hell of a fight.......TRUST ME..I know Gouken..... ;) "
I think Batman could win solely based on hand to hand, too. "
Batman is not winning...
#21 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" Batman is not winning... "
Make a case, and I bet I could top it.
#22 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" Batman is not winning... "
Make a case, and I bet I could top it. "
street fighter characters are peak human strength, (bane level)
hes stronger more skilled faster, he outclass batman every way...................
#23 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep time Batman can win and if say this is a fight H2H I think Batman has the edge here, he knows like every martial arts there is to man lol. 

The only disadvantage he's at is the supernatural count obviously...

#24 Edited by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:

" street fighter characters are peak human strength, (bane level) hes stronger more skilled faster, he outclass batman every way................... "

Batman has above peak-human strength. He's bent the barrel of guns, forced open a locked trunk of a car, kicked through trees and bricks (and has even knocked enemies through brick walls), and kicked down steel doors. He's supported a 1000-lb ceiling and benched 1 ton. Bane's level of strength is superhuman, without Venom, so I doubt Gouken is on that level (unless you could provide proof). Batman has mastered over 120 fighting styles, so how does Gouken outclass him in fighting when he's only a master of one style? I understand Gouken can shoot Hadokens, but that doesn't make him a better fighter. I've actually seen Batman fight other notable fighters and either win or stalemate them (Bronze Tiger, Lady Shiva and all of her deadly fighters, Cassandra Cain, Azrael, Richard Dragon, etc). Who has Gouken fought besides Akuma? Speed? Batman has disappeared in front of people's faces, dodged bullets, and blocked them with his gauntlets.
#25 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#26 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

so batman lifts 1 ton? when did this happen?

#27 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" so batman lifts 1 ton? when did this happen? "
In Batman: Hush, if I'm not mistaken.
#28 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot Bats has above normal human strength lol, he's human but at times don't seem it...

#29 Posted by DeathByAnts (400 posts) - - Show Bio

The Gou Shoryuken would slice through Batman's Heart

#30 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Gouken will beat Batman after a long and interesting fight.

#31 Posted by DeathByAnts (400 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy: If Batman had his gadgets though, it would be Batman with a flawless victory.
#32 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathByAnts said:
" The Gou Shoryuken would slice through Batman's Heart "
He would have to connect first.

@Baldy said:
" Gouken will beat Batman after a long and interesting fight. "

How?
#33 Posted by DeathByAnts (400 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:  Because of the Hado. Gouken knows far too many Hado techniques for Batman to be able to keep up. For Example. Batman can only attack at close range. Gouken can attack from distances because of the Hadouken. Also Batman cannot heal during battle. Gouken can use the Satsui Hadou to heal himself in battle. Also Gouken can combine the Hado with any regular attack to make the attack razor sharp.
#34 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathByAnts said:
" @Static Shock:  Because of the Hado. Gouken knows far too many Hado techniques for Batman to be able to keep up. For Example. Batman can only attack at close range. Gouken can attack from distances because of the Hadouken. Also Batman cannot heal during battle. Gouken can use the Satsui Hadou to heal himself in battle. Also Gouken can combine the Hado with any regular attack to make the attack razor sharp. "
This is only hand-to-hand, so I don't think the Hadoken (or any Chi-type projectile is allowed) is allowed. As for the Satsui no Hadou, Gouken doesn't use that. He rejected for a reason, and taught Ryu and Ken is non-lethal form of the same fighting style. Other than that, I've never seen Gouken heal during battle. Unless there's something you know that I don't.
#35 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @DeathByAnts said:
" The Gou Shoryuken would slice through Batman's Heart "
He would have to connect first.

@Baldy said:
" Gouken will beat Batman after a long and interesting fight. "
How? "
Because he's a better fighter and has fireballs?
#36 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
" Because he's a better fighter and has fireballs? "
How is he a better fighter, and fireballs aren't allowed.
#37 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

" @Baldy said:

" Because he's a better fighter and has fireballs? "
How is he a better fighter, and fireballs aren't allowed. "
What do you mean "how" is he a better fighter? How is Batman a better fighter?

This is the guy who trained Ken and Ryu two of the best fighters in Street Fighter and trained himself next to Akuma.
#38 Edited by DeathByAnts (400 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:  Gouken brought back the killing techniques of hado after he was "killed" by His Younger brother. But In one of the volumes of Street fighter II by Udon Ryu uses Satsui to heal himself if im not mistaken. Since Gouken taught him that technique im sure he could do it himself. But regardless, with he combines the hado with his ordinary techniques they become razor sharp. Thats too much of an advantage against batman
#39 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
"What do you mean "how" is he a better fighter? How is Batman a better fighter?  This is the guy who trained Ken and Ryu two of the best fighters in Street Fighter and trained himself next to Akuma. "
Which is almost like me saying Batman was also trained by some of the best fighters in his universe (Richard Dragon, Wildcat, Kirigi, Lady Shiva, etc.), has actually fought, won, or stalemated other notables (Cassandra Cain, Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, etc, etc). Who had Gouken fought besides Akuma to actually be considered great? Even if he trained others to be good, what about himself? The only fight he's actually fought in Street Fighter was a loss, and nearly cost him his life. 
#40 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathByAnts said:
" @Static Shock:  Gouken brought back the killing techniques of hado after he was "killed" by His Younger brother.
When? In what issues?

@DeathByAnts said:
"But regardless, with he combines the hado with his ordinary techniques they become razor sharp.
And, when has he done this?
#41 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" @Baldy said:
"What do you mean "how" is he a better fighter? How is Batman a better fighter?  This is the guy who trained Ken and Ryu two of the best fighters in Street Fighter and trained himself next to Akuma. "
Which is almost like me saying Batman was also trained by some of the best fighters in his universe (Richard Dragon, Wildcat, Kirigi, Lady Shiva, etc.), has actually fought, won, or stalemated other notables (Cassandra Cain, Bronze Tiger, Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva, etc, etc). Who had Gouken fought besides Akuma to actually be considered great? Even if he trained others to be good, what about himself? The only fight he's actually fought in Street Fighter was a loss, and nearly cost him his life.  "
That's not true at all. Gouken beat Akuma the first time they fought and let him live. Akuma came back and beat him but they are still pretty close in skill.
#42 Posted by DeathByAnts (400 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: In his Biography + Ending from Street Fighter IV and Im pretty sure its in the 1st or 2nd Udon volumes of SF4.  Gouken has never done it himself however in Street fighter 4 the very same technique Ryu used to scar Sagat's chest was taught to him by Gouken. As well as this one of his specials in SF IV is the Kejite Shoryuken which targets his opponents vital organs for swift death.
#43 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baldy said:
"That's not true at all. Gouken beat Akuma the first time they fought and let him live. Akuma came back and beat him but they are still pretty close in skill. "
I'm under the impression that Akuma lost the first time because he didn't fully embrace the Dark Hadou. Who else has Gouken fought other than Akuma?
#44 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathByAnts said:
" @Static Shock: In his Biography + Ending from Street Fighter IV and Im pretty sure its in the 1st or 2nd Udon volumes of SF4.
I don't think Batman would allow Gouken to heal in mid-battle, unless this technique is instant.

@DeathByAnts said:
"As well as this one of his specials in SF IV is the Kejite Shoryuken which targets his opponents vital organs for swift death. "
Hmmm.... Batman was taught techniques that kill instantly, as well.
#45 Posted by DeathByAnts (400 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Your right man. That technique is far from instant. I really don't think it would be a one-sided fight at all.
#46 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathByAnts said:
" @Static Shock: Your right man. That technique is far from instant. I really don't think it would be a one-sided fight at all. "
I agree, it's far from one-sided but I think Gouken will take it in the end.
#47 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

batman definitely has this his martial arts style is more advanced then gouken he is also a much smarter fighter then gouken he is always looking for strategies and his gadgets will also help him and the fact that spider the king said that batman only has a smoke pelet shows that he doesnt know sh!t about batman.

#48 Posted by bog2814 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

back from the dead bump

#49 Posted by alcoholbob (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with symbiote5, Jusice League solos.

#50 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Phew, "Spidertheking" had some REALLY graphic posts: 

Gouken smashes Batman, and rapes robin over his dead body.

*sigh*   Another batman fanboy licking Batman's ball sack