• 55 results
#1 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

• Random encounter
  • Current version of Marvel and DC characters
  • Gotham villains from the picture (replacing Owl/Talon characters by Wrath,Heretic and Nobody)
  • Standard Gear (They can use only their own gears,can't use/get from others)
  • No abstractal,magical,armors weaponry
  • No help (there isn't other heroes around)
  • No BFR
  • Morals off,bloodlusted
  • Win by death or incapacitation

Marvel street levelers: Captain America,Superior Spiderman (o spider sense),Punisher,Moon Knight,Hawkeye (no nuclear arrow),Black Widow,Luke Cage,Wolverine,Daredevil,Shang Chi,Deadpool (No teleportation),Night Trasher,Iron Fist,Venom (Thompson),Nighthawk and Elektra (no TP).

#2 Posted by dondave (38897 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotham Villains ftw

#3 Posted by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey, venom,and Luke Cage make this extremely one-sided

#4 Posted by _Glacier_ (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

Killer Croc kills everyone....no wait. xD

The Marvel Street Levelers have a shot here,the enemies shown on the picture are defeated by Batman,but all together will be tough.The heroes have Punisher and Deadpool,which will not hesitate to kill everyone in sight,those too are going to takedown many foes with their training and gear.Superior Spider-Man and Venom will also land a powerful blow,those two won't be taken down easily and may defeat foes like Bane,specially with Doctor Octopus intellect by their side.Wolverine and Cage will also come in handy,since they won't get down by bullets or explosions.The only Gotham villains who might be difficult to take out:Owls Court,Bane and Joker,as they have the knowledge on city by their favor,but I doubt they will manage to beat the heroes.

#5 Edited by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

The Gotham villains more powerful here, are Clayface and Poison Ivy. Clayface can't be defeated by no one here. Cap, Devil, Shang Chi, Elektra, can't beat Emperor Penguin and Bane, but Wolverine and Deadpool can. Team Gotham have the advantage here, thanks at Clayface. The Heretic is really powerful, but can be defeated by Spiderman or Cage.

#6 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Heroes. Venom is a very deciding factor: guns, invisibility, high durability, tentacles and so on. Then you have Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Deadpool and few other skilled heroes, while in the Gotham Team many villains can only be villains, because Batman is an idiot and lets them live.

#7 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8303 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexander505: Spider-Man fought against Sandman,How would Spider-Man not defeat Clayface.

#8 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5683 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team. Punisher and DP will spray or snipe half of these guys or launch a grenade at them killing the non superpowered ones. Then it's on from there, most of the Marvel team will kill with morals on what do you expect them to do with them off? Clay face and Poison Ivy will be the main problems here.

#9 Edited by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: That what i was gonna say, even if this is Doc Ock as Spidey well Ock has worked with Sandman b4 and he has seen Peter beat him and Sandman is at least 30x stronger than clayface.

#10 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@wavemotioncannon You forgot some villains. The villains are willing to kill even in morals on so...... what do you expect them to do with them off

Mr. Freezee,in RHATO 9 froze the whole Gotham's Chinatown and could tangle Starfire

Scarecrow: In Batman:The Dark Knight 15 creates a powerful gas that made the citizens kill each other and has various versions of the fear gas.

Black Mask: In Detective Comics 9 mind controlled an entire section of the Arkham Asylum to attack the Talons.

Penguim: In Penguim: Price and Prejudice 5 used missiles against the city (and countless birdsto attack people).

Ventriloquist: In Batgirl 22 controlled the dead using as her puppets and also has telekinesis.

Wrath: Despite had one appearance,has a flying fortress.

@homicidalmaniac: @deathsamurai: Clayface has changed a lot since the New 52,electricity, fire and ice are not longer a problem and moreover if touch someone can perfectly replicate their DNA (read Batman 19 and 20),if he touch someone with powers...just imagine.Spiderman only defeats Sandman using gears especially designed to defeat him (which doesn't work on Basil),not with brute strenght.

#11 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

have to go with Gotham by a tiny margin. Because I've been thinking about Clayface, Mr Freeze, Scarecrow, and Poison Ivy. No one can stop Clayface (especially without prep!). Mr. Freeze would freeze a few people right off the bat since it's a long range attack. Since it's a random encounter, they have no knowledge of Scarecrow (whom they should kill first), who releases fear gas and giving the antidote to the rest of the Gotham enemies while Bane, Killer Croc, Owls, and Deadshot pound on them. Owls have healing factor and Deadshot can headshot some of the heroes while they're under the fear toxin. Poison Ivy controls plants now. She can bring down an entire building just through vines (and she can use her seduction).

#12 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: I replaced Owl/Talons characters by Wrath,Heretic and Nobody

#13 Edited by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8303 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Tell me,How would Clayface handle Iron Fist Chi and the Villains can't kill Wolverine or Deadpool.

#15 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Freezing them?? As far as I know they can not move at temperatures below absolute zero. Tell me how would Iron Fist handle Clayface? Did you read the DNA part,right?

#16 Edited by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: If someone wound them and slow them down, Ivy can neutralize them...her plant did this to a Black Lantern with its ring still on.. Their brains would need to be functioning for them to cut their way out.

Superman did this to a black lantern and he insta-healed

#17 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8303 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Deadpool have survive AoA Iceman ice attacks.Is there proof that it would on Chi.Iron Fist can hypnotize Clayface with the Hypnotic Fist.

#18 Edited by homicidalmaniac (8303 posts) - - Show Bio

@drgnx: I remember going on some Black Lanterns Vs threads.I saw some people said that some Black Lanterns were taken down by street levelers.That feat might work on Wolverine,but not Deadpool.Thanos will be keeping Deadpool alive to let Deadpool stay away from Thanos true Death.

#19 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: If you pay attention I didn't say that would kill him,Deadpool would be trapped in the ice...please pay attention. He can't be mind controlled anymore (remember he evolved),Black Mask and Poison Ivy are able to control it before the evolution

#20 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: it's a fight to the death or incapacitation. as long as they are trapped in ice, they're out of the battle. finished. they don't have to die to lose

#21 Edited by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@wavemotioncannon said:

Marvel team. Punisher and DP will spray or snipe half of these guys or launch a grenade at them killing the non superpowered ones. Then it's on from there, most of the Marvel team will kill with morals on what do you expect them to do with them off? Clay face and Poison Ivy will be the main problems here.

this.

Marvel team stomps basically....

And people like Venom,Spiderman,Iron Fist,Captain America,Luke Cage,etc basically can beat most of these characters alone.

#22 Edited by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio
@chibio said:

Marvel Heroes. Venom is a very deciding factor: guns, invisibility, high durability, tentacles and so on. Then you have Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Fist, Deadpool and few other skilled heroes, while in the Gotham Team many villains can only be villains, because Batman is an idiot and lets them live.

They also have people like Captain America,who can outsmart most everyone there....not only that,but the street levelers (such as Captain America,Iron Fist,Elektra,Shang Chi,Superior Spiderman,deadpool make this a very very very easy victory. I mean,we can't focus on the feats of one group and completely act as if the other characters are new......

EDIT:

AND MORALS OFF?!

Then we don't even NEED half of those Marvel characters there if it's morals off. HELL,Morals on and half of them would still stomp.

#23 Edited by drgnx (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@homicidalmaniac: Maybe deadpool won't die, but can he move with no muscles? Also the Black Lanterns strength may vary; I think they were just unkillable with their normal powers (for the most part, non-meta's seem to be stronger than normal humans though), though some had constructs. So for the most part their powers seemed tied to how strong they were when alive. But their regeneration was fairly consistent, which is what I'm referring to.

#24 Posted by homicidalmaniac (8303 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 Iron Fist Hypnotic Fist is different from Ivy pheromones,AoA Iceman did incapacitate Deadpool inside ice and Deadpool had came back from it.Or some of the heroes like Cage can break pass if Deadpool is in the ice.

#25 Posted by RustyRoy (13978 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what they can do against Clayface without prep. Rogues for the win.

#26 Posted by mightyrearranger (1714 posts) - - Show Bio

New Deadshot has some Bullseye-level skills with common, throwable resources and new Doc Phosphorus looks beefed up.

However, other than the aforementioned, there are hardly any feats for most of these Arkham inmates in the new 52.

#27 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: You forgot about chemicals on Gotham side? Clayface,Poison Ivy? How many marvel characters are immune to TP,pheromone control,telekinesis? You know there o stomp here.. Morals off...o they're villains and you they can kill even with morals on

@homicidalmaniac: Iron Fist hypnosis is almot the same thing of Black Mask mind control,as you ignored in my previous post this was one before. How he got back? Scan? Can Cage survive to being suffocated?

#28 Edited by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@cameron83: You forgot about chemicals on Gotham side? Clayface,Poison Ivy? How many marvel characters are immune to TP,pheromone control,telekinesis? You know there o stomp here.. Morals off...o they're villains and you they can kill even with morals on

@homicidalmaniac: Iron Fist hypnosis is almot the same thing of Black Mask mind control,as you ignored in my previous post this was one before. How he got back? Scan? Can Cage survive to being suffocated?

Well Captain America,Wolverine,Deadpool,Shang Chi,Iron Fist,Elektra,etc are just a few that are immune or have a very strong resistance against many of those things and against most of what these characters have. Also considering that Batman has resisted telepathic assaults(And again,it only takes less than half of those characters to take down most of those villains).

And how is Iron Fist's hypnosis the same thing as Black Masks?Iron Fists is derived from Chi Manipulation and control and technique he learned. That's not at all the case with black mask. He gets it from his helmet,and Batman has shown resistance against it,so it's not impossible,and CERTAINLY highly probable for most of these characters. That's like comparing technological powers to magical based powers. They're not the same thing.

Also,just a bit of Shang Chi:

Although possessing no superpowers, Shang-Chi has a lifetime of combat training behind him and is an expert in all known forms of terrestrial martial arts, enabling him to equal and best many superhumans. Although he prefers to fight empty-handed, Shang-Chi can also formidably use any martial arts weapon and is skilled at improvising weapons out of ordinary objects in his environment. Shang-Chi is a master of meditation and relaxation techniques as well, allowing him to receive psychic premonitions, neutralize toxins in his blood stream, and render his pain receptors insensitive. His mastery of chi allows him to disperse physical trauma across his entire body (as opposed to accumulating at any single point) and strike with enough force to break through reinforced steel. On many occasions, he has also demonstrated the ability to dodge and deflect bullets from automatic weapons after they've been fired, and he is quick and agile enough to keep up with the likes of Spider-Man.

While possessing no superhuman senses, Shang-Chi has a heightened awareness of his surroundings thanks to his training and routinely thwarting attempts on his life by expert assassins. Shang-Chi is able to detect slight changes in the environment as well, as demonstrated during his mission in the No Zone, and he has shown the ability to sense individuals hidden by psychic powers during his brief alliance with the X-Men. Due to his training, Shang-Chi is also less susceptible to mental attacks than most humans, having been able to resist the influence of the Queen during Spider Island, and both maintaining autonomy after being tainted by Mister Negative and stealing a portion of the latter's powers.

So.....yeah. He has counters against what most of these characters are dishing out and can destroy others in combat that have given Batman a hard time (talon). And this is like barely speaking for the others. Most of the others have these things to higher degrees or comparable degrees. So to answer your question...a lot of these characters are immune to those things...even more than most DC characters.

And there is no point saying Morals off being that they are villains and willing to kill with no restraints. However,as for the heroes,many of them (such as Black Widow,Captain America,Deadpool,Wolverine,etc) have no problem killing IF necessary.

Dude,I don't think you're taking into any consideration the feats of the Marvel characters...it almost (not saying you are) seems as if you are ignoring their feats and powers/abilities,or you are just unaware of them....either way,there is a great unawareness of their feats and abilities that they perform on a daily basis.

Anyway,I might not be able to stay on for that long....sorry :p

#29 Posted by Ironbuster225 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

No Black Panther for Marvel?

#30 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Gotham villains here.

#31 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Did you pay attention to what I said?

1) You isn't considering Gotham villains powersets and feats either,you continue to ignore and underestimate without taking anything into consideration, then I think you have no right to judge me, my apologies for that, but it's only the truth. Wasn't me that said this a stop for Marvel

2) I have quite well kowledge about their powers,abilities and feats (of most of them),those I did not have considerable knowledge I researched a lot before created this thread.

3) If there is no point of the Morals Off,why you mentioned?

4) What I said about the Hypnotic Fist is related to Clayface.

5) I hope this destroy our friendship and sorry for delay,I'm reading.

Deadpool,Wolverine and Iron Fist are the only immune to chemicals (drugs and Toxins) and TP.

Spiderman,Captain America,Black Widow and Shang-Chi are highly resistants to the chemicals and TP.

Moon Knight and Night Trasher is highly resistants to TP

#32 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@ironbuster225: Of course not. He isn't a street leveler ,I did not put that is technologically above Spiderman or use magic, armor and abstractal weapons (such the gem)

#33 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5327 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel team stomps

#34 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Did you pay attention to what I said?

1) You isn't considering Gotham villains powersets and feats either,you continue to ignore and underestimate without taking anything into consideration, then I think you have no right to judge me, my apologies for that, but it's only the truth. Wasn't me that said this a stop for Marvel

2) I have quite well kowledge about their powers,abilities and feats (of most of them),those I did not have considerable knowledge I researched a lot before created this thread.

3) If there is no point of the Morals Off,why you mentioned?

4) What I said about the Hypnotic Fist is related to Clayface.

5) I hope this destroy our friendship and sorry for delay,I'm reading.

Deadpool,Wolverine and Iron Fist are the only immune to chemicals (drugs and Toxins) and TP.

Spiderman,Captain America,Black Widow and Shang-Chi are highly resistants to the chemicals and TP.

Moon Knight and Night Trasher is highly resistants to TP

1. Actually,I am.And they don't really have that much feats to back it up. I am not ignoring their feats or underestimating them..and I wasn't judging you.

2. But then you'd know that many of these characters are more powerful or resistant to what most of these characters can dish out. Not only that,but most of them have pretty powerful power sets/abilites and feats to take out most of these characters rather easily. In fact,many of them (as we said) have feats and abilities that counter what many of these characters can do.

3. I thought you said that the Villains have morals off,and heroes have it on.

4. But can't it's hypnosis work on Clayface? Perhaps it will,perhaps it won't.

5. You hope that it DOES? This is just a simple disagreement....

Actually Captain America may also be immune to the chemicals.

And I don't know who Night Thrasher is....

Marvel team stomps

I think so.....

#35 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: What I mean doesn't destroy...my bad

#36 Edited by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: What I mean doesn't destroy...my bad

It doesn't. We're still friends.

Regarding Iron Fist's attack. I think that his chi enhanced punch may be able to stun Clayface,or it may not do anything...but since it's Chi and it's highly magical based...I don't know.

#38 Edited by entropy_aegis (15445 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rogues should win...maybe.However Venom isn't gonna be as much trouble as people seem to think,Nobody has powerful sonics to deal with him.

Marvel's real heavy hitters are Cage,Fist,Spider-Man and Logan.It's very possible for Marvel to win but Clayface and Ivy are gonna be really hard.

The remaining Marvel heroes dont really stand much of a chance,Bane,Deadshot,Heretic,Croc,Wrath,Emperor Penguin wipe the floor with them.

Neither side stomps IMO.

#39 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

2. But then you'd know that many of these characters are more powerful or resistant to what most of these characters can dish out. Not only that,but most of them have pretty powerful power sets/abilites and feats to take out most of these characters rather easily. In fact,many of them (as we said) have feats and abilities that counter what many of these characters can do.

3. I thought you said that the Villains have morals off,and heroes have it on.

4. But can't it's hypnosis work on Clayface? Perhaps it will,perhaps it won't.

5. You hope that it DOES? This is just a simple disagreement....

Actually Captain America may also be immune to the chemicals.

And I don't know who Night Thrasher is....

2) I understand,but this doesn't mean this is a stomp. The villains also has abilities and weapons (which we didn't onsider yet) to counter what they can do.

3) NP,is just a misunderstood.

4) Unlikely. Black Mask managed to control it for some time ago, because Clayface was a mindless brute and Poison Ivy use a new compound to control it,plus manipulated his feelings making believe that she loved him,but every appearance it evolves (Stated by Batman). You already know since Batman 0 that Bruce has full control of his body and mind,so he's highly resistant to TP.

5) What I mean doesn't destroy...my bad.

Captin is immune to most form chemicals,in other words that exist on Marvel Earth,it's possible the SS serum overcome most of villains chemicals,but would take sometime to adapt.

#40 Edited by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

2. Well,I mean things like the gunfire and such are basically useless against all of them since they are either immune to them or they can easily dodge them. The only things that would give them a problem would be Poison Ivy and/or Clayface. And Clayface I can see,but most of them are immune to Mind Control and/or poisons from Poison Ivy. So most of what the villains could throw at them would be useless. HOWEVER,again,I can't think of anything for Clayface.

4. Well regarding the Batman thing the same can be said for many of the Marvel characters (and it's to a much higher degree with Iron Fist and Shang Chi). Many of them are either immune to the telepathy by training,or by nature.

But the chemicals should still have little to no effect being that they are a foreign body.....

to be honest,this is not exactly a stomp for either side. Long range attacks would be basically useless against them,and I think that each one (besides people like Nighthawk,who would be killed by anyone there) would completely own in combat rather easily...HOWEVER Clayface is the one that poses the biggest threat.

I think that maybe a Chi-based strike would take him being that Iron Fists Chi strikes are capable of Superhuman things (it was capable of knocking out Colossus).However,I don't know if it will affect clayface other than stunning him.

EDIT: I STILL CANNOT THINK OF SOMETHING FOR CLAYFACE!!

EDIT:

I forgot. Daredevil and Punisher are also immune to the telepathic assaults. I completely forgot about them :)

@matchesmalone21

#41 Posted by Alexander505 (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

No one stomps here, don't say silly things.

#42 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

2. Well,I mean things like the gunfire and such are basically useless against all of them since they are either immune to them or they can easily dodge them. The only things that would give them a problem would be Poison Ivy and/or Clayface. And Clayface I can see,but most of them are immune to Mind Control and/or poisons from Poison Ivy. So most of what the villains could throw at them would be useless. HOWEVER,again,I can't think of anything for Clayface.

4. Well regarding the Batman thing the same can be said for many of the Marvel characters (and it's to a much higher degree with Iron Fist and Shang Chi). Many of them are either immune to the telepathy by training,or by nature.

But the chemicals should still have little to no effect being that they are a foreign body.....

to be honest,this is not exactly a stomp for either side. Long range attacks would be basically useless against them,and I think that each one (besides people like Nighthawk,who would be killed by anyone there) would completely own in combat rather easily...HOWEVER Clayface is the one that poses the biggest threat.

I think that maybe a Chi-based strike would take him being that Iron Fists Chi strikes are capable of Superhuman things (it was capable of knocking out Colossus).However,I don't know if it will affect clayface other than stunning him.

EDIT:

I forgot. Daredevil and Punisher are also immune to the telepathic assaults. I completely forgot about them :)

@matchesmalone21

2) You already saw the new 52 batman respect thread,the villains had more weaponry than just handgus,machine guns or explosives,besides many of them are able to fool the heroes with tricks and then attack.

4) The chemicals would have effect on the highly resistant,their immunity is restricted to materials commonly found in their respective universes. Do you know if Captain America get an alien disease,would be affected (and it's a foreign body....)??

Long range would be useful against them,by the way that you say, it seems like they are invincible or gods, there are several forms of ranged attack to affect them as Clayface,Mr.Freeze blasts and Poison Ivy's plant control. Poison Ivy has some connection with the Green :),she can summon any deadly plants she wants (look to swamp thing) . The most probable to be killed in the beginning is Nighthawk,Punisher,Hawkeye and Night Trasher.

Shang-Chi would just split him and he would return.

When Daredevil and Punisher beome immune to TP? Scans?

#43 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotham villains because of sheer numbers.

#44 Edited by Cgoodness (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

Powers wise I think Gotham villains, but the marvel roster you named are full of master strategists and stealth fighters. The Gotham villains would probably split apart and try to rob banks and what not so the marvel team would just pick them off one by one or just plain out strategize them.

#45 Edited by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@cameron83 said:

EDIT:

@matchesmalone21

2) You already saw the new 52 batman respect thread,the villains had more weaponry than just handgus,machine guns or explosives,besides many of them are able to fool the heroes with tricks and then attack.

4) The chemicals would have effect on the highly resistant,their immunity is restricted to materials commonly found in their respective universes. Do you know if Captain America get an alien disease,would be affected (and it's a foreign body....)??

Long range would be useful against them,by the way that you say, it seems like they are invincible or gods, there are several forms of ranged attack to affect them as Clayface,Mr.Freeze blasts and Poison Ivy's plant control. Poison Ivy has some connection with the Green :),she can summon any deadly plants she wants (look to swamp thing) . The most probable to be killed in the beginning is Nighthawk,Punisher,Hawkeye and Night Trasher.

Shang-Chi would just split him and he would return.

When Daredevil and Punisher beome immune to TP? Scans?

2) So which weapons would be affective? Why would they have any different affect than what the Marvel heroes have faced? Also,they would only be able to fool someone like Nighthawk,the rest of them are master strategists and tacticians. And besides,this is just a random encounter,correct? Most of the tricks would be useless and their attacks would be useless since the heroes would be able to counter them.

4) I don't think so... it's not that they have resistance against things ONLY in their universe.When it says "any" or "most" it means any or most.

And Punisher and Hawkeye wouldn't really die in the beginning. Especially not Punisher (and Hawkeye isn't exactly weak,new or useless) I don't know about Night Thrasher and Nighthawk is basically useless.

Simply because they dodge them that makes them invincible? Batman does it all the time,and so have these heroes with ease,yet they are Gods because that is part of their character? Batman has dodged freeze's blast from close range. The only one who may get hit is Nighthawk (and probably Night Thrasher). It's not going to be faster than a bullet.

Ah,so Poison Ivy with her plants DOES pose a threat,although perhaps Punisher will shoot her from behind. Some of the attacks WILL have an effect,but that doesn't mean that they are going to be hit by it (if they have proven capable of dodging so and things faster...and they DO on like,a regular basis). For Black Mask,his mind control (as stated by Batman) only preys on the weak-minded. And again,only ones like Nighthawk and Night Thrasher would be affected.

Captain America:

Rogers' healing speed and efficiency is at the highest limits of human potential, which means he can heal faster than most humans. The white blood cells (WBCs) and the SSS in his body are efficient enough to fight off any microbe, foreign body and others from his body keeping him healthy and immune to most if not all infections, diseases and disorders, also Rogers cannot become intoxicated by alcohol, drugs, or impurities in the air and is immune to terrestrial diseases. He is also highly resistant to hypnosis or gases that could limit his focus

Also,to answer your question:

Aside from his physical prowess, the Punisher also has complete control of his mind and conscience, where psychic and telepathic powers are rendered useless against him. When Letha and Lascivious tried to control Punisher's mind, Punisher bluffs at their attempt saying "[it] doesn't feel different from any other day."

When Daredevil fought Psylocke during the war between the Avengers and the X-Men, he briefly gained an advantage when she tried to read his mind and found herself overwhelmed by the sensory input she received from his enhanced senses, reflecting the scale of psychological training required for Daredevil to operate as he does.[86]

#46 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12403 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarecrow, Clayface and Poison Ivy are MVPs in my opinion. Gotham Villains stomp, Crane's fear gas over a wide range would decimate the other team and cause most of them to incapacitate themselves, retreat or attack each other. Ivy can influence the minds of almost everyone on that team with pheromones and her vines like mentioned above can topple buildings...not many of them will be able to escape her grasp. Clayface can kill nearly anyone here by suffocation (including Wolverine and Deadpool) as well as shape shifting and surprise attacking. Even Black Mask with his apparent telepathic powers can be a significant threat on his own...add in Bane with nightfall venom, Mr. Freeze and Deadshot, all the fodder villains...the only heroes I see even having a chance are Superior Spiderman, Wolverine and (if this is Shadow Land) Dare Devil.

#47 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5683 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Mr.Freeze also got kicked by a Talon , smacked with a pistol by Jason and taken out by a shock arrow by Roy. He's powerful but I don't see him as a big of a threat as Clayface and Poison Ivy.

Scarecrow, Black Mask etc are cannon fodder.

#48 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5327 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Asylum will be pretty empty after team Marvel puts a beat down on them. Bats then sends a letter to team Marvel thanking them for getting rid of all his rogues.

#49 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

Arkham Asylum will be pretty empty after team Marvel puts a beat down on them. Bats then sends a letter to team Marvel thanking them for getting rid of all his rogues.

XD

@matchesmalone21: Mr.Freeze also got kicked by a Talon , smacked with a pistol by Jason and taken out by a shock arrow by Roy. He's powerful but I don't see him as a big of a threat as Clayface and Poison Ivy.

Scarecrow, Black Mask etc are cannon fodder.

Agreed. He was capable of taking out many of Arkhams heroes only with help from Nightwing.

Although some of them would be more difficult to take down (e.g Clayface)

#50 Edited by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83:

2) Personality,tatics.... No matter what they've faced before, these villains don't act and don't think the same as those faced before,you're using a silly logic. Don't overdo the only ones real team's marvel strategists/tacticians is Captain America and Punisher,by being able to adapt to changes on the battlefield (which they doesn't hve knowledge as the villains),about the others their feats relies on prep time.

Nobody's sonics would be a problem to Daredevil and Venom,they are the most susceptible to this type of attack and moreover the clothes is bulletproof, whether small or higher calibers and provides invisibility.

Poison Ivy's Perennials would keep them busy causing them to consume their ammunition,while poisoned those who don't have chemicals immunity.

4) Your great problem is overrated Marvel characters a lot,you didn't ever considerated Poison Ivy connection with The Green,peharps do you what The Green is? In addition to control over the plants she tends to create new species that act as automatic defense systems (Read Detective Comics 14),she doesn't need to be around. Poison Ivy she's no fool like before, now she is more manipulative and strategist,not to mention the scientific skills.

Yes,Batman does this stuff too,but he doesn't make it in every issue in which it appears he is no longer the Batgod since 2011. Doesn't matter how faster they are,they can be hit,again they aren't invincible and were defeated by slower people... When you'll going to use some logic? What they doesn't have weakness?

Despite being skilled Punisher and Hawkeye still had human weakness,as most of them. The funniest thing is some of them try to catch White Rabbit.

Controlling plants in her uniform to protect from attacks.

Attaching plants to the suit and control it.
One of the early experiments the Perennials,half man/half plant.

Created a toxin capable to extinguish all human life on Earth,she infected BOP with it.

I ask fors cans not wikia info. About Cap just prove what I said..so what's the point?

He is also highly resistant to hypnosis or gases that could limit his focus