Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Wasp. Gear as Pictured.

Bane, Batman, Killer Croc, and Harley Quinn. All New 52. Gear as Pictured.

Both sides are Blood Lusted.

Battle here. Start on Opposite ends.

No Caption Provided

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Three Avengers have long ranged weapons and they start far away.......leaning towards Marvel for the majority. DC should take the fights that end up in H2H.

What's New 52 Harley like? @joygirl

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: However, there are plenty of obstacles to help them by providing cover on their way to engage them in H2H.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane should dominate any matchup, and Bats takes a majority over anyone as well. (Possible Cap exception, but I lean towards Bats if they're bloodlusted.) Bane's stats are way above anyone on Team Avengers, and Batman outclasses them all in skill, and also has a noteworthy stats advantage over everyone not named Steve. Croc is tough enough to take a beating from anyone here, and Harley is agile, skilled, and unpredictable enough to hold her own. Both Croc and Harley can stay upright in fights while Bane and Bruce take down their opponents, then win with double-teams.

With their speed, lots of available cover, and the way bullets job in comics, Croc is the only one on Team Gotham who has a major possibility of being tagged by ranged weapons. I don't know what his New-52 stats are like, but he's very bulletproof pre-52, so I'm going to assume that projectiles won't phase him much. (Maybe a couple trick arrows will, but that's not enough to change much.)

The only major issue is Wasp's shrinking, which could make her difficult to take down. But Bruce has quality sensors and AoE attacks like sonics that should be able to take her down.

Team Gotham 8/10

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Gotham

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve: However, there are plenty of obstacles to help them by providing cover on their way to engage them in H2H.

True but Wasp at half an inch shooting stings at them will probably be a huge distraction. Her growing would just be cheap so I'm ignoring that.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@pokeysteve: God, I hate her to bits but she is all sortsa badass. She solo'd the Suicide Squad.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By godzilla44

team gotham almost stomp this 9/10

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@pokeysteve: God, I hate her to bits but she is all sortsa badass. She solo'd the Suicide Squad.

I've avoided reading her New 52 crap but it's getting harder. I need a Harley fix. Least she can hang here though.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@pokeysteve: Read Injustice. If that doesn't help you, read my fan-fic Gotham Hearts.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that pic of croc from New-52 or Arkham, and if not from New-52 what does new 52 croc look like?

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't Wasp solo this? She can shrink and no one will notice her, they won't even know she is there without prep time. And then she can easily use her stings to KO them or go inside them to do some serious damage.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

Can't Wasp solo this? She can shrink and no one will notice her, they won't even know she is there without prep time. And then she can easily use her stings to KO them or go inside them to do some serious damage.

two are wearing masks so she can't go in teh ears, Croc has stinky ears so if she tries to do that she k.o's herself

and Harely has stinky ears too so Wasp can't solo.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Cerberus_: she has got her venom sting. If she can't solo she can take most of them and then the other three can do the rest. Marvel team should win this.

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By giantsfan576

Team Gotham stomp. Batman solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is growing still in Wasp's powerset? If so she quite literally stomps, especially if bloodlusted

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

_Cerberus_: she has got her venom sting. If she can't solo she can take most of them and then the other three can do the rest. Marvel team should win this.

Batman,DS are way too fast and would be able to detect her pretty quick

not to mention 3/4 of the team are extremely durable thanks to their suits (Crocodile armor,Nth Armor,Batman Armor)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veitha said:

not to mention 3/4 of the team are extremely durable thanks to their suits (Crocodile armor,Nth Armor,Batman Armor)

Unless something is glitching on my end Deathstroke isn't in this fight....

@veitha said:

Do you happen to have scans of wasp? She is the only character I don't know much about (her and new 52 killer croc, I hear he had a good showing in bat woman).

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

add THOR to avengers and its a fair fight.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@pokeysteve: Read Injustice. If that doesn't help you, read my fan-fic Gotham Hearts.

I've been here over 3 years and I don't think I've ever visited the fan fic section. Shame on me.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson said:

>_>

Loading Video...

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Croc could probably take alot of damage while Bats and Bane go in for the win. Harley would just blow shit up in hopes of maybe a pice of rubble hitting somebody. But mostly for fun.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@cadencev2: Take out Black Widow and Replace her with some one else. Luke Cage comes to mind

then it will be fair unless of course wasp can grow and then she you know stomps.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@_cerberus_ said:

@veitha said:

Unless something is glitching on my end Deathstroke isn't in this fight....

@veitha said:

Do you happen to have scans of wasp? She is the only character I don't know much about (her and new 52 killer croc, I hear he had a good showing in bat woman).

I'm going to look for some scans. Anyway she is able to grow, too. If she grows she will stomp anyone here.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorson said:

Add Thor and this is a stomp, while I think team Gotham wins it isn't in a stomp. At least I hope you were being sarcastic...

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Gotham wins, simply because at least two members are heavy-hitters who can soak up damage and just simply charge the other team. Croc and Bane would rip Hawkeye and Natasha in two with zero difficulty, Batman could use his stealth to flank them and sneak behind Cap, who he could take down, and then it's 4 vs. 1. Gotham takes this.