Gotenks vs Gladiator

• 152 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By namezero12345

@ToO_RaW said:

@name12345 said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@name12345 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@name12345

@ghost_rider1:

gotenks is SSJ3, which is infinitely faster, stronger and more powerful than a SSJ... the same SSJ that owned Frieza (a planet buster)

so, any SSJ would own Frieza, and any SSJ3 would own a SSJ, beside that... Gotenks is not really skilled, mainly because he's like 7 years old...

U said nothing that tells me gotenks will beat gladiator. The only thing DBZ characters use to destroy planets is KI. No DBZ character has ever destroyed a planet with his fists alone. Gladiator can and have done it before. Gladiator also have the durability to tank planet busting punches and blasts. Gotenks gets destroyed here. Gotenks isn't FTL either...gotenks wouldn't even be able to keep up with gladiator to deliver a serious blow to him with any KI blast

i know, i was just telling you why gotenks is a valid opponent.

(it's impossible to destroy a planet with only physical strenght, unless you are really big!)

It's impossible for a person to get angry and turn into a big green rage monster. lol. We are talking about comics here.

There's no denying Gladiator destroyed a planet with his fists.

haha no, that was not my point...

I was talking about the impact surface, you can be as strong as you want but you can't destroy a planet with just physical strenght unless you are really big or you add something else to the punch.

So, galdiator destroying a planet with a punch was either PIS or he actually "helped" his punch with his powers.

edit: therefore it's not a valid physical feat

Nonsense. He physically smashed the planet with his fists therefore it is a physical feat.

You are using real life physics to debunk a feat..... which is hilarious considering there are very few things in Marvel/DC which actually abide real life physics.

ok, but i could never read something so wrong and unrealistic... let me explain why:

If you read DBZ you are going to expect incredibly powerful creatures fighting each others, and we all know it's impossible... they don't exist in real life, but other than that it's supposed to be this way, almost absurd and totally unrealistic, but still in DBZ there is NO character who could destroy a planet with physical strenghtalone.

Now, moving on to COMICS, if you read marvel or dc you are going to expect a certain degree of realism, infact we often get detailed and scientific explanations of how a character did something... and they are supposed to be semi-realistic. Ok so, in this contest destroying a planet with just physical strenght is out of context(and impossible just like in reality), it's something you could expect from DBZ(and even there it's impossible) or some other totally unrealistc thing, but not from marvel!! who claim to have rational explanations for every supernatural things...

It's like they violated people's terms of agreement for taking serioulsy their story(in other words, it's bull****!!!), and that's why i could never read something so wrong.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#152  Edited By Rumble Man

@All_Mighty_Beyonder:

"character A who's more powerful than character B, and character B made X feat, so character A can make X feat, knowing that A abd B has the same power nature"

No, it was never shown in DBZ. How does cell solarsystembust, and when was that ever copied by anyone else?

Surtur actually is seen destroying an entire galaxy beta ray bills galaxy

Not that swirly one, this one