#1  Edited By Cooldes

Title says it all

Win by death only

in character

20 feet apart

Round 1: No fusion allowed

Round 2: Fusion allowed but NO ssj3

Round 3: no restrictions but cell jrs can call Kid Buu* for help

(btw guys don't forget, perfect cell said that cell jrs have equal power and stats and abilities as himself)

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cell jrs

Gotenks stomps beyond harder than Gohan did

Same as above

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell jrs stomp all rounds. Badly.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^lol

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell Jrs are beating Gotenks...?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Round 1:cell juniors

Round 2: Goten stomp

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

Cell Jrs are beating Gotenks...?

Crap didn't see that. But IMO if this is gotenks prior to the ROSAT training than IMO i feel they can actually lose.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell jrs

Same as above

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Gotenks before the ROSAT would still stomp.SSJ Gotenks is in another league in power compared to the cell jrs. SPC doesn't make a difference

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I don't see how. An individual cell junior could potentially solo the z fighters.(ignore the anime adaptation. Thats inaccurate. Even tien and YAMCHA were doing well against the juniors. And somehow it seemed like in the anime version piccolo was doing better than vegeta and trunks were against a cell junior. Which is impossible. In the manga version everyone was struggling while vegeta and trunks were just barely blocking and dodging attacks from them.) And the cell jrs powerlevels shouldn't be that far below perfect cell's. Buu stomped gotenks just as easily as he did dabura so that means that gotenks base form is at least comparable to cell.(Nothing suggests that dabura is on par or stronger than perfect cell) And i doubt gotenks even in ssj would take both of them. Especially considering how much shit gotenks talks...... At the very least they could outlast him for 30 minutes.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: ...um...what? 2 things:

1.I never go by the anime

2.Your post made no sense

Let me ask you something:

Do you think SSJ2 Kid Gohan is more powerful than Gotenks?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation:

1.just checking

2. It shouldn't be that hard to comprehend.

Full power ssj2 kid gohan? It depends. We talking about prior to the ROSAT in my personal opinion yes.(if we are only talking about at least base or base ssj) I do. Afterwords? Probably not.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gustofwind

They lose round 1 and stomp in the other 2 rounds.

Imagine if Cell Jrs knew how to fuse.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: What has SSJ2 Kid Gohan done to suggest being in the SSJ3's league of power? Because SSJ Gotenks is in SSJ3 Goku's league and SSJ2 Kid Gohan obviously isn't

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: What has SSJ2 Kid Gohan done to suggest being in the SSJ3's league of power? Because SSJ Gotenks is in SSJ3 Goku's league and SSJ2 Kid Gohan obviously isn't

Teen Gohan is no where near the power of a SSJ3, he was only barely strong enough to be a SSJ2.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: I'm talking about Kid Gohan who fought Cell and stomped the cell jrs to dust.Teen Gohan is not worth bringing into :P

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wut

@reaverlation: Agreed. SSJ Gotenks is roughly equal to SSJ3 Goku. SSJ3 Gotenks surpasses SSJ3 Goku (Also doesn't suffer from the power drain that Goku does).

I would put Base Gotenks (Prior to training) as at least equal to SSJ2 Goku/Vegeta/Gohan.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: The only thing I would question is if SSJ Gotenks is equal to SSJ3 Goku but that's for another debate I would love to avoid...

But overall agreed

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: Aye that is why I said 'roughly'. Personally, I see them as very close as Super Buu toyed with SSJ Gotenks (Never taking him seriously) and Goku admitted that both he and Vegeta would stand no chance against Super Buu (Normal, no fusion Super Buu), so I would place them as very close in power level.

Those crazy Goku Fans out there make it near impossible to discuss any topic of another DBZ character being stronger then the almighty Goku. ^_-

Gymgoer205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: How about no. Gohan would get demolished by fat buu, ss gotenks was around ssj3 goku tier who was above fat buu and worlds above Super Perfect Cell

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes said:

Round 1: No fusion allowed - Cell Jrs

Round 2: Fusion allowed but NO ssj3 - Goten and Trunks via fusion (as long as Gotenks doesn't play around too long and defuse)

Round 3: no restrictions but cell jrs can call superperfect cell for help - Goten and Trunks via fusion (as long as Gotenks doesn't play around too long and defuse)

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 - cell jrs, since they where a match for ascended ssj vegeta and ascended ssj future trunks. Goten a trunks, on the other hand, where not able to defeat 18.

Round 2 - Goten and trunks via fusion

Round 3 - Goten and trunks via fusion

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes: Gotenks would have beaten up Kid Buu. Not nearly as bad as Ultimate Gohan would have. Gohan would have godstomped kid buu, but SS3 Gotenks is more then strong enough. The only worry is if he can finish it before his transformation ends since he loves to play.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then my only change is that it depends how Gotenks takes his fight with Buu.What Gotenks doesn't know about Kid Buu is that he's more reckless and unpredictable than Super Buu so that can be Gotenks downfall. The cell jrs are useless against Gotenks who would 1 shot them with 1 finger

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotenks has the potential to beat Kid Buu but since OP says "in-character" they lose that match, Gotenks would mess around and the fusion would wear off.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@Cooldes: Gotenks would have beaten up Kid Buu. Not nearly as bad as Ultimate Gohan would have. Gohan would have godstomped kid buu, but SS3 Gotenks is more then strong enough. The only worry is if he can finish it before his transformation ends since he loves to play.

Impossible to tell. Because as soon as daddy dearest showed up he was doing far better against Super Buu than Gohan and Gotenks did.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: True. In character, Gotenks has been shown to play around. Given how Vegeta and Goku laughed at Kid Buus form, and I would put Gotenks as higher then Kid Buu... Yes, I agree he would play and end up having his fusion end which would leave him vulnerable to Kid Buu.

Gotenks could win if Vegeta was there as his yelling would keep them from playing.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Only in the Anime. In the Manga, Goku never fought Super Buu and was terrified of him.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Gotenks is at least on par with a SSJ2 in the realm of Goku at the time. SSJ Gotenks is beyond what SSJ3 Goku can do.
So in first round I say they get beat but its not a real stomp the kids are pretty crafty but would lose.
Round 2 and 3 are stomps in their favor because it says The cells can CALL for Buus help. If they are exploded in one hit they can't call for nothing.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Gotenks is at least on par with a SSJ2 in the realm of Goku at the time. SSJ Gotenks is beyond what SSJ3 Goku can do.

So in first round I say they get beat but its not a real stomp the kids are pretty crafty but would lose.

Round 2 and 3 are stomps in their favor because it says The cells can CALL for Buus help. If they are exploded in one hit they can't call for nothing.

None of this even matters anymore considering akira randomly made goku stronger than everyone at the beginning and the end of BOG.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: I'm talking about Kid Gohan who fought Cell and stomped the cell jrs to dust.Teen Gohan is not worth bringing into :P

Kid Gohan is generally regarded as being Gohan when he was at Namek, Teen Gohan is regarded as the Gohan who fought Cell, Adult Gohan is regarded as the Gohan who fought Buu.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gymgoer205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Goku wasn't terrified, he was smart enough to know that he was outmatched.

Gymgoer205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gymgoer205

@deathhero61: He didn't randomly make him stronger. Goku was training that whole time.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

Impossible to tell. Because as soon as daddy dearest showed up he was doing far better against Super Buu than Gohan and Gotenks did.

What? All Goku did was throw a destructo disc at Super Buu when Super Buu didn't even know he was there; that's the only time Goku fought him in canon.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wut

@gymgoer205: No... he was as close to fear as Goku has ever been. If you are talking about when he was talking to Vegeta in Buu's stomach, yes, that was just Goku knowing his limits. But when he was talking to Gohan about the ear-rings, and Buu turned his attention to Goku, you could see him breaking out in sweat and shaking.

@deathhero61: Akira has bent over backwards for his fans before. Goku always gets favoritism because he is the fan favorite. His fans flip out if goku is not the best.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cooldes said:

@nickzambuto: @jgames: @deathhero61: @gustofwind: @reaverlation: @wut: @gymgoer205: @blade_r: @stefano:

OOPs! I wrote Super Perfect Cell in the OP... I meant to write Kid Buu... I'll edit that now lol

Sorry guys !

Gotenks still wins round 3, when Dragonball Z characters are much stronger than other Dragonball Z characters the weaker characters become completely insignificant in team fights and Gotenks is a lot stronger than Kid Buu.

I understand that POV as this is true a lot of the time but this is Gotenks were talking about here, he wouldn't win that fight (In character) He couldn't even take Super Buu, not saying he couldn't have but due to him being an immature child, he played around and the fusion wore off , I believe this would happen against Kid Buu as well.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@gustofwind said:

@Cooldes said:

@nickzambuto: @jgames: @deathhero61: @gustofwind: @reaverlation: @wut: @gymgoer205: @blade_r: @stefano:

OOPs! I wrote Super Perfect Cell in the OP... I meant to write Kid Buu... I'll edit that now lol

Sorry guys !

Gotenks still wins round 3, when Dragonball Z characters are much stronger than other Dragonball Z characters the weaker characters become completely insignificant in team fights and Gotenks is a lot stronger than Kid Buu.

I understand that POV as this is true a lot of the time but this is Gotenks were talking about here, he wouldn't win that fight (In character) He couldn't even take Super Buu, not saying he couldn't have but due to him being an immature child, he played around and the fusion wore off , I believe this would happen against Kid Buu as well.

I'd assume Gotenks would have learnt from the mistake he made against Super Buu especially considering Piccolo yelled at him also the last time Goten and Trunks are seen in the canon timeline they're 17 years old so I doubt they'd as immature as they did when they fought Super Buu.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@gustofwind said:

@Cooldes said:

Sorry guys !

I'd assume Gotenks would have learnt from the mistake he made against Super Buu especially considering Piccolo yelled at him also the last time Goten and Trunks are seen in the canon timeline they're 17 years old so I doubt they'd as immature as they did when they fought Super Buu.

Oh yeah if we are going by them when they are late teens sometime after Buu's defeat than im sure they would win as Gotenks for the reasons you listed. For some reason I assumed we were going by Gotenks as a child, like the one that fought Super Buu in the ROSAT.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@gustofwind: @blade_r:

...uhhhh

Could you guys please hit the "reply" button instead of the "quote" button...? Cause you guys are tagging a lot of people repeatedly (including me) .-. Thank you

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Gustofwind
Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is not in character for the Cell Jrs to call anybody for help, even Kid Buu, so that's an odd one

Stehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell jrs

Same as above

ABONDS25687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ3 Gotenks was about to finish Super Buu off

Ultimate Gohan godstomped Super Buu

SSJ2 Teen Gohan stomped the Cell.Jrs

also it was stated that Super buu was stronger than kid buu

If Gotenks had 2 extra minutes he would have beat Super buu

Avatar image for deactivated-647b7d910a960
deactivated-647b7d910a960

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

they don't need fusion

Avatar image for calljhonthanapp
calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell jr stomp hard

They where playing around currnet goten and trunks and where Laughing at them the whole time

Gotenks stomp them tho

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The boys sweep. They easily clear Cell Junior level in order to cause Buu saga Vegeta and Gohan concern. Base Gotenks fodderizes both Cell Juniors. SSJ3 Gotenks beats Kid Buu.