• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

The Rules:

1. The entirety of the Gotei 13, including seated officers as well as former members Urahara Kisuke, Yoruichi Shihōin, and Isshin Kurosaki are participating in this battle.
  2. 10% of the Kree are participating including their most powerful members.
  3. Morals: All participants are in character.
  4. Location: Wakanda (MCU)
  5. Prep: 3 days
  6. The Gotei 13 are corporeal in this scenario.
  7. Soul Removal is not allowed.
  8. No BFR.
  9. NO BLOWING UP THE EARTH TO INSURE VICTORY!!!

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Ronan Smash

#3 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole kree? Super mismatch.

#4 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

3 days of prep for the Kree....

They just bust the planet lmao.

#5 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2963 posts) - - Show Bio

Nega Bomb, R.I.P Marvel Earth and most of the Bleach cast.

#6 Posted by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, they can just nuke the entire planet to get rid of the Gotei 13. Gotei 13 can't do crap about a universe spanning super empire.

#7 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

Even the cartoon version of the kree would be overkill.

#8 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

the kree should take this

#9 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: @ferdelance: @omgomgwtfwtf: Read the new rule, #9. I forgot to add it last night but no one on either side is allowed to blow up the earth. That's an extremely cheap way to win any character battle btw.

#10 Posted by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Ok, they scour it with energy bombardments from their fleets. Planet lives, everything on it dies.

I mean the ENTIRE Kree empire -- it's just such an absurd number they could never win unless you forced them to fight one by one.

#11 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Kree still stomp.

#13 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Ok, they scour it with energy bombardments from their fleets. Planet lives, everything on it dies.

I mean the ENTIRE Kree empire -- it's just such an absurd number they could never win unless you forced them to fight one by one.

Gotei 13 has large numbers too...

#14 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: they have billions of soldiers for starts...

and spaceships...

#15 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: they have billions of soldiers for starts...

and spaceships...

I wasn't sure about the Kree's numbers but I thought that it would be comprable to Gotei's. If I were to pit Gotei 13 against only 50% of the Kree, would that be more fair?

#16 Edited by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: Even with a 50% reduction , the kree still out numbers the gotei 13

#17 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Dredeuced (5535 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: If by large numbers you mean a few thousand at best, sure. The Kree have billions upon trillions. They have more space ship that could nuke a city from orbit than the Shinigami have fodder soldiers.

This is ignoring the guys who could potentially solo like Ronan or Genis-Vell.

#20 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: @dredeuced: @omgomgwtfwtf:

@frogdog:

@betatesthighlander1:

Read #10.. I should've been this thorough the first time considering how dangerous the Kree are. Taking away their ability to use their ship as weapons means that they'd be forced to physically "fight" the Gotei 13 which is what I intended anyway.

#26 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

Not mention Genis-Vell can solo.

Maybe... Genis-Vell is a problem for most challengers. I'm not sure anyone from Gotei 13 could even harm him but those shinigami have pretty impressive abilities and if they can't kill him then they could quite possibly seal him to take him out of the fight.

#27 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: You just added that recently so bleach team has a chance

#28 Posted by UltimateHero0406 (2171 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn son.

#29 Edited by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the kree survive temperatures hotter than the sun?

#30 Posted by frogdog (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the kree survive temperatures hotter than the sun?

They got missiles that can blow up suns

#31 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

Give Kenpachi a Bankai an he Solos lol I kid I kid !

#32 Posted by BlackWind (6323 posts) - - Show Bio

I highly suggest that the OP research characters and teams first. He seems to tend to make one sided matches, then when people point out why it is a curbstomp, he nerfs the winning team to make it more "fair." When you need to do that, it just shows how unfair it was from the beginning.

#33 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: that's not a secret.. the whole poin lt of making these threads is to make them as even as possible. I wasn't thorough enough the first time so I had to keep revising.. anything else?

#34 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: I don't think you understand, lol. The Kree Empire is a galactic empire spanning 1,000+ worlds with inhabits numbering in the billions. Even if I'm being extremely conservative and I say the Kree Empire only has 1 million inhabitants, 10% of 1 million is still 100,000. The Gotei 13 doesn't have 100,000 members. And the only people in the Gotei 13 that matters (captains, vice-captains and lieutenants) don't even number in the hundreds. Even forgetting the huge number disadvantage, the Kree have tech that will make Urahara Kisuke's experiments look like he's playing with legos. All it would take is a basic scan of the reiatsu and the Kree war scientists would neutralize that energy faster than you could snap your fingers.

#36 Posted by ShadowPro (1605 posts) - - Show Bio

the shinigamis are just too fast and too strong, the only ones who could do anything are ronan and mar'vel, and yet the allmigthy aizen would stomp if he has the hougyoku, or simply his zanpakutoh

#37 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10049 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowpro: Is Aizen even in this match? He's not exactly part of the Gotei 13 anymore.

#38 Posted by ShadowPro (1605 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10049 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowpro: yah, but then he goes on to name a few. I think he just means them(or there would be no point in naming them)

#40 Edited by vintage_spiderman (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

yooooooo I just research the kree and whoa did i just have my mindblown......................... the gotei stand no chance. R.I.P. yamamoto at least this time it wasn't a quincy.

#41 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Dude. The gotei 13 don't have don't have suns. And just because captain America can block thor's hammer with his shield doesn't mean he can take thor's hammer to the face. My point is, Yamamoto's bankai is hotter than the sun itself. Not only that, but almost all shinigami have a technique known as the flash step. It's where they can move at speeds faster than the eye can see. The kree may have the tech, but do they have the speed?

#42 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_kryptonian:

Yamamoto's bankai is hotter than the sun itself.

whoa whoa whoa there pardner

#43 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@the_last_kryptonian:

He's right about Yama's bankai... it was stated in the manga and anime...

#44 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Dude. The gotei 13 don't have don't have suns. And just because captain America can block thor's hammer with his shield doesn't mean he can take thor's hammer to the face. My point is, Yamamoto's bankai is hotter than the sun itself. Not only that, but almost all shinigami have a technique known as the flash step. It's where they can move at speeds faster than the eye can see. The kree may have the tech, but do they have the speed?

Some do but the majority don't.

#45 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque: I don't think you understand, lol. The Kree Empire is a galactic empire spanning 1,000+ worlds with inhabits numbering in the billions. Even if I'm being extremely conservative and I say the Kree Empire only has 1 million inhabitants, 10% of 1 million is still 100,000. The Gotei 13 doesn't have 100,000 members. And the only people in the Gotei 13 that matters (captains, vice-captains and lieutenants) don't even number in the hundreds. Even forgetting the huge number disadvantage, the Kree have tech that will make Urahara Kisuke's experiments look like he's playing with legos. All it would take is a basic scan of the reiatsu and the Kree war scientists would neutralize that energy faster than you could snap your fingers.

How do even know they could scan reiatsu? That's pretty arguable, don't you think?

#46 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@the_last_kryptonian:

Never shown, especially in anime

A sun would have vaporized the entirety of soul society

#47 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@carter_esque said:

@nerx said:

@the_last_kryptonian:

Never shown, especially in anime

A sun would have vaporized the entirety of soul society

Does it really matter whether or not it was ever shown when it was stated? Anyway, his bankai doesn't have to be hotter than the sun to do damage to the weaker Kree warriors.

#48 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@carter_esque:

Does it really matter whether or not it was ever shown when it was stated?

Absolutely, positively yes. It is to prevent people from using no limits fallacy, simple things like 'OMAHGERD SASKEY AMATERAHSU HOTTR THEN SUNZ" which is never backed up by on panel feats.

Anyway, his bankai doesn't have to be hotter than the sun to do damage to the weaker Kree warriors.

True :)

#49 Edited by SMXLR8 (1457 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@smxlr8 said:

@carter_esque: to nerf one sides means this battle is a stomp

Makes it more fair in my opinion. The Gotei 13 don't have the numbers to take on the entire Kree from what others have informed me.