#1 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie versions. Feats from the movies are to be used only!

If both have self repair abilities, then the first one to go down for a minute loses.

#2 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie versions???

Gort all the way! He was pretty much devastating the whole planet.

#3 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Gort

#4 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys think technology can beat Godly magic that easily? Interesting...

#5 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

You guys think technology can beat Godly magic that easily? Interesting...

Mainly due to the fact that the movie Destroyer was quite watered down compared it it's comic counter part, who was made in mind to battle the Celestials!

#6 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

@ToO_RaW said:

You guys think technology can beat Godly magic that easily? Interesting...

Mainly due to the fact that the movie Destroyer was quite watered down compared it it's comic counter part, who was made in mind to battle the Celestials!

Yea but if I used comic version Destroyer, it would be a massive mis-match...lol

#7 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

@LubeMan said:

@ToO_RaW said:

You guys think technology can beat Godly magic that easily? Interesting...

Mainly due to the fact that the movie Destroyer was quite watered down compared it it's comic counter part, who was made in mind to battle the Celestials!

Yea but if I used comic version Destroyer, it would be a massive mis-match...lol

I know and agree, just stating the difference between the two, is all.

#8 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@LubeMan said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@LubeMan said:

@ToO_RaW said:

You guys think technology can beat Godly magic that easily? Interesting...

Mainly due to the fact that the movie Destroyer was quite watered down compared it it's comic counter part, who was made in mind to battle the Celestials!

Yea but if I used comic version Destroyer, it would be a massive mis-match...lol

I know and agree, just stating the difference between the two, is all.

Ok.

#9 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

You guys think technology can beat Godly magic that easily? Interesting...

Well... Let's take a look at what Doom's technology did to these.... "Godly magics".

has a better fight against odin than thanos did

#10 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea but you can't use Doom's feats and apply them to Gort. You'd be suggesting that Klutu or whatever his name was is smarter than Victor. There's absolutely no proof of that.

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: @ToO_RaW: Doom was amped.

#12 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

Yea but you can't use Doom's feats and apply them to Gort. You'd be suggesting that Klutu or whatever his name was is smarter than Victor. There's absolutely no proof of that.

You prove a point there, but I would need to rewatch the movie to see. Afterall, the thing made the Earth stop for a moment, which is something out of the Destroyer's power set when activated alone.

#13 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Question how did they stopped Doom,and waht Galactus did to him after he got his power back?

Also I think Gort may win depending on the fact that his nanites can affect The Destroyer.

PS:Doom sure talks smack even though there are plenty of people who could smack hima round like bitch even with all that power.

#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Gort wins.

#15 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@ToO_RaW said:

Yea but you can't use Doom's feats and apply them to Gort. You'd be suggesting that Klutu or whatever his name was is smarter than Victor. There's absolutely no proof of that.

You prove a point there, but I would need to rewatch the movie to see. Afterall, the thing made the Earth stop for a moment, which is something out of the Destroyer's power set when activated alone.

I haven't watched the movie in a while either. I just remember Gort was a badass. =)

#16 Posted by High Revolutionary (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Gort (remake) rapes the Destroyer. Absolutely no debate about that. Comicbook destroyer would also lose, but it would be more of a struggle (Gort's insectoid version would ultimately devour Destroyer).

#17 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Gort probably

#18 Posted by nerdork (4039 posts) - - Show Bio

Gort...as long as nobody yells, "Klaatu Barada Nikto"

#19 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Gort

#20 Posted by Egemensson (261 posts) - - Show Bio

movie destroyer has no chance. but the original destroyer armor is virtually indestructible, so if gort's beams are not as powerful as celestials', then i don't see him harming the destroyer at all. then again, gort also looks pretty much indestructible so the match could last forever.

but since destroyer has much much more and better feats, i'd put my money on him.

#21 Posted by dondave (38897 posts) - - Show Bio

Gort

#22 Posted by ShenLong (283 posts) - - Show Bio

These writes must have been dreaming…. Whales do not have arms.

Destroyer slaughters. Odin's fart ghost wakes up and sends Doom to Hel.

#23 Posted by Tenebrous_Guile (311 posts) - - Show Bio

G.O.R.T is a grey goo swarm, not a single cohesive robot for the destroyer to punch. It does however, have energy beams that should be able to destroy the nanites without feeding it. This will only help the MCU Destroyer for so long before G.O.R.T eats it as it's nowhere near as impressive as the 616 version.