• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8420 posts) - - Show Bio
Action Comics #1 variant by Jim Lee

Rules

Random encounter

Current versions of both

No weapons

No help

No prep

Morals off,bloodlust

Wins by death or incapacitation

Mars
#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20227 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is gorr and what does he due I can make a argument for supes but I've never even thread of gorr

#3 Posted by CosmosTyrant (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: He almost kill a young Thor, but Thor din't have Mjolnir or his belt of strength at that time.

Sups shot take this.

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20227 posts) - - Show Bio

@CosmosTyrant: thanks but if that's his best feat supes takes this no problem

#5 Posted by CosmosTyrant (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: In actual panel yes. He did kill one God before Thor confronted him, but he had stated the he has kill hundreds of Gods.

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20227 posts) - - Show Bio

@CosmosTyrant: oh okay that's pretty impressive but I'll still take Superman's side

#7 Posted by CosmosTyrant (481 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: Same here. Thor did hurt him in that encounter.

#8 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Superman. Gorr, as of now, has only been in like 3 comics, and has almost no feats. Wake me up in a few months.

#9 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: He's the God Butcher, that says it all, that's what he's been doing for centuries, killing Gods, no matter how omni potent! I go with the God Buthcher FTW, anyone who can boast of killing hundreds of Gods even if it's off panel is extreme.

#10 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know.. Whats that Gor anyway ? I mean is he a god ? And why is there panels showing old Thor fighting those strange Dogs ? And Gor never even appeared after his "Death" in that cave, but his voice was heard by Thor in the darkness of that Cave. I have strange feeling that Gor might be Thors second personality. I don't even know why.

#11 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8420 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#12 Posted by Clark_EL (2579 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is very powerful.

Gorr has killed hundreds maybe thousands of gods....I'll take Supes still in a tough fight.

#13 Posted by BringnIt (3809 posts) - - Show Bio

While Gorr is no doubt powerful as evidenced by his slaughtering countless gods across the various pantheons, and he is stated to be much more powerful than his on panel version who battled a young Thor, he doesn't have any on panel feats to say whether or not he loses.

#14 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8420 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#15 Posted by dondave (34590 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr need more feats before I can say he beats Superman. Superman ftw

#16 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr has killed many gods but not all gods are powerfull. There are gods of music and such who would be less powerfull than a god of war. You get my point.

#17 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8420 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash: good point

#18 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

If Gorr really killed every god at the "Old Thor" part..

Does this mean he killed Odin and Zeus too?

#19 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr should win, Thor said Gorr killed thousands of gods, some of these gods can wrestle black holes, and fly faster then light. We need more feats from him, but I think it will be close fight.

#20 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr should win. Odinforce Thor could not beat him.

#21 Posted by Needlebay (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

Rookie Green Lantern's back in the day were able to easily manipulate black holes and fly FTL. Does this mean GL's can take Gorr?

#22 Posted by Lvenger (18429 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm I read that Gorr managed to kill a god who wrestled black holes but he doesn't have that many on panel feats to say the least. For now I'll give it to Superman given that the feats suggest he's stronger (5 day bench pressing the weight of the Earth) and faster (flies from Pluto to Earth in a matter of seconds/minutes) though it's unclear as to whether Gor's black ethereal weapons he can create could cut Superman's armour and skin or whether he could create enough constructs to overpower Superman.

#23 Posted by mjolnirson (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

gorr rape´s supes, and then he cut all of his limbs:

#24 Edited by nerdork (4035 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmostyrant said:

@AllStarSuperman: He almost kill a young Thor, but Thor din't have Mjolnir or his belt of strength at that time.

Sups shot take this.

Well, Gorr recently also stomped young Thor, current Thor and OF Thor at the same time. A pretty insane feat...one that I don’t think New 52 Supes could perform.

With this newly acquired feat, I give it to Gorr in a fairly large majority.

#25 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8420 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr looks like the Spectre crossed with Voldemort.

#27 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11828 posts) - - Show Bio

This just doesn't seem fair .....

#28 Posted by patrat18 (8920 posts) - - Show Bio

@mjolnirson: i hope you know superman is greater at thor 1000x in everything this is a slaughter

Powers

• Superhuman Strength - Gorr has strength that is at least comparable to Thor, if not greater.

• Superhuman Endurance - Gorr is extremely durable against all forms of trauma and can survive a massive lighting bolt summoned by Thor.
  • Superhuman Speed - Gorr can fly at blinding speeds, as when he quickly over took the thunder god on their first encounter.
  • Superhuman Reflexes - Gorr was able to catch Thor rather easily offguard.
  • Longevity - Gorr has lived for over 3000 years and still looks in his prime.
  • Regeneration - the God butcher is able to recover from a lighting strike within four days with no sighs of that injury as well growing back an arm that Thor had cut off.
  • Darkness Manipulation - Gorr can use darkness to mold into wings, swords, and even semi-sentient construct minions.

#29 Posted by New_World_Order (12570 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: Agreed

@patrat18: Supes greater than Thor by 1000x? What kind of wankery is that. He's not even greater than 2x,and not at all.

Gorr curbstomps Superman. Do people honestly believe Superman can beat a being who beat a young Thor, current Thor, and Skyfather Thor at the same time. When current Thor would give Supes a hard fight and can win, and Skyfather Thor would obliterate Supes. This isn't even close.

#30 Edited by mjolnirson (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: cute jajaja superman better than thor hahahaha well thats so cute... i am not going to do a debate about that but gorr still rape's superman very hard.

#31 Edited by Saren (25315 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr stomps.

#32 Posted by MarlboroMan (1569 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Superman is more powerful then normal Thor but no way from Odinforce skyfather Thor not even close and gorr beat all of them at same time, Supe is out of his league here

#34 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: You know Normal Thor can give Superman a fair fight.Gorr was able to defeat a King Thor,the Current Thor,and a Young Thor.

#35 Posted by dondave (34590 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr

#36 Posted by mjolnirson (1019 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5183 posts) - - Show Bio

GORR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#38 Posted by TDK_1997 (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr will destroy him.

#39 Edited by Killemall (18283 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr in a stomp lol he is insanely strong

#42 Posted by CaptnMcDeadpool (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude no sold a blow from future, sky father Thor.

Gonna go with Gorr.

#43 Posted by BigCimmerian (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr tears his head off.

#44 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

No way can New 52 Superman beat current Thor....

#45 Posted by Oscars94 (2345 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr wins as he's held his own against 3 Thors at once.

#46 Posted by mjolnirson (1019 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Colmillo_Senpai (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr

#48 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16131 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr. He was punched lightyears away, and still beat the thors, can throw chunks of moon around. Sorry superman, as much as I like you in new 52, you're outclassed here.

#49 Edited by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr slaughters N52 Supes.

#50 Edited by xmenhulk (713 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr.