User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kingant27
Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

BFR of, gives the team a big chance, but Gorr will be powerful enough to handle both.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gorr

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@kingant27: how does Gorr hurt Mangog? with no BFR this team should win easily

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XiiX

Leaning towards the team.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are Gorr's feats without the sword? Does he have it in this battle?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog? This seems a little too much for Gorr.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By New_World_Order

I don't see why Gorr couldn't kill Mangog. It's not if Mangog is more durable or more powerful than the Destroyer amour.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Gorr have the sword?

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By galactus1967

Well at first I thought,the classic Mangog is one of the strongest beings in the universe.That along with the destroyer who is nearly invinsable along with having a vast amount of energy powers is a hell of a tough tag team.Not knowing much about Gorr(Iwill have to read this arc from god of thunder)I checked his Bio,with only that info.I have to say it looks like he would actually win,as long as he has the necro sword.If not those two are going to be the winners in a close fight.That`s going on the limited knowledge I have of Gorr.But I am really interested in reading this arc now,thanks.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Who is controlling the armour???? Other wise it is useless.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@kingant27: Gorr ! :D
Destroyer needs a Godhost to be effective against Gorr imo.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactus1967: Classic Mangog is no different, as what @Killemall: said.

@tensor: @cregan_stark: Gorr has the Necro swords obviously, and the Destroyer Armour can be controlled by either Thor inside, or loki manipulating it.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: I was under the impression that classic Mangog,was stronger.The one Loki brought back didn`t seem as powerful.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@kingant27: I was under the impression that classic Mangog,was stronger.The one Loki brought back didn`t seem as powerful.

Mangog stop being impressive after he was forgotten for a reason amount of time. His only real low showing is him being scared of Thanos (later retconned as a clone) and Thor defeating by blasting inside his mouth.

Other than that both his defeated needed huge involvement of Odin, Rune King Thor or being BFRed by the Avengers.

===============================

Getting back to topic Destroyer Armor itself is just as powerful if not more so. Gorr powers however is hard to determine because it seem like King Thor as of now lacks feats, making Gorr's feat very limited.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: woah your back... ok you are not allowed to check cosmicallyawares PM. i totally forgot you were tagged in that.

i still dont know how Gor is gonna hurt Mangog. if BFR was allowed i could see Gor winning but alas i dont see it working

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: I wont be on for long but I am very tempted to see what exactly is on the PM that you really dont want me seeing it :p

I wont argue either for or against Mangog vs Gorr, what i was clarifying was Mangog wasnt ever officially depowered its just that in modern day he had 1 low showing. The guy doesnt seem to go down on physical level unless via plot or when he is faced against skyfathers (Odin, RKT).

I would like to think Gorr was beyond skyfather but i dont have feats to show his superiority over Odin, only theories which doesnt really help.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Spiderman1997

@galactus1967 said:

Mangog stop being impressive after he was forgotten for a reason amount of time. His only real low showing is him being scared of Thanos (later retconned as a clone) and Thor defeating by blasting inside his mouth.

Other than that both his defeated needed huge involvement of Odin, Rune King Thor or being BFRed by the Avengers.

===============================

Getting back to topic Destroyer Armor itself is just as powerful if not more so. Gorr powers however is hard to determine because it seem like King Thor as of now lacks feats, making Gorr's feat very limited.

King Thor held his own pretty well against a seemingly fed Galactus. At least better than Odin did w/o necrosword. And Gorr was also taking huge shots from Young Thor and present day Thor. The kind that was shattering other planets, sending him lightyears away and snet him through a black hole which Thor's fist may or may not have created. It should also be noted that some of the fight was inside a star. And even them he won with seemingly no serious harm. And it was also stated that he defeated a god who wrestled black holes for fun off-panel and that was waay before the godbomb saga(as in time period in the comic) which leads to the assumption that he was far less powerful than he was in godbomb saga. So I think he has a very good chance of winning this.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: (just a short hand plan on how i would beat Thanos with my Thanos busting team if i was debating against you)

but this is a pretty good thread you're right

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderman1997: Your view mirrors my own. Gorr seem impressive but King Thor as of yet lacks feat. A hungry old Galactus, who really got his face absolutely demolished by 3 Thor-lite grand-daughters soundly defeated King Thor. I wouldnt include his feat with the Necrosword sword though because it just feel like a pretty huge amp.

Gorr gets more powerful as the time goes on, his powers are derived from the blood of gods he kills.

Problem is both the characters in the team are pretty good too. Mangog has tanked a device, called Sun Shredder, which had the power to rip apart stars (that's what was said we never saw that) and Destroyer has laughed at Thor's best attacks.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Spiderman1997

@spiderman1997: Your view mirrors my own. Gorr seem impressive but King Thor as of yet lacks feat. A hungry old Galactus, who really got his face absolutely demolished by 3 Thor-lite grand-daughters soundly defeated King Thor. I wouldnt include his feat with the Necrosword sword though because it just feel like a pretty huge amp.

Gorr gets more powerful as the time goes on, his powers are derived from the blood of gods he kills.

Problem is both the characters in the team are pretty good too. Mangog has tanked a device, called Sun Shredder, which had the power to rip apart stars (that's what was said we never saw that) and Destroyer has laughed at Thor's best attacks.

Although everytime Destroyer beat Thor they were on Earth or at least everytime I saw them fight. Which means Thor may have been hoding back minding the collateral damage. When they were fighting Gorr in space he could go all out and then we saw him shatterig adjacent planets. Either that or Thor just got some good upgrades(striking power) and downgrades(combat speed) over the years and we would probably need to see him fighting Destroyer again.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kingant27

@serrure: Thanks for that.

@Killemall: I read all your chronology threads, and was reading every respect thread and comic I had on these characters, as these 3 had some good feats; so I was curious as to whether Gorr(someone who could beat King Thor, Thor and Young Thor together), would beat two characters who has normally trumped and have been clearly superior to Thor, and have been a threat to Odin.

Also I made it closer, by taking away the possibility of BFR, and for the Destroyer Armour, I have made it so, it can either be Thor inside, or be controlled by Loki etc.

galactus1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: @spiderman1997: thanks for the info guys!The only other appearance of Mangog that I can remember,was the surfer and some kid that could grow branches and use them to try and hold Mangog(he was like a tree that moved).Mangog broke free and the surfer blasted him with the power cosmic(with no effect).The surfer said he could use more power but that he did not want to destroy the city.This was not a surfer book,and it was from like 15 or so years ago.Also I can`t remember the ending,i will try to find it later.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kingant27

I put in a chronology of each character in the OP, which @killemall: kindly made; maybe this might help some who were not sure on a character etc here.

Anyone else?

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see why Gorr couldn't kill Mangog. It's not if Mangog is more durable or more powerful than the Destroyer amour.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait the destroyer can laugh???

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump after last issue, I think Gorr would win this now

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 takenstew22  Moderator
Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth_nimrod said:

@kevd4wg: What did he do?

He casually planetbusted, shrugged off OKT Throwing a star(possibly supernova but eh) on top of him, and overpowered OKT easily after OKT threw a star casually.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 takenstew22  Moderator

@kevd4wg said:
@takenstew22 said:
@darth_nimrod said:

@kevd4wg: What did he do?

He casually planetbusted, shrugged off OKT Throwing a star(possibly supernova but eh) on top of him, and overpowered OKT easily after OKT threw a star casually.

Damn.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#39  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Gorr gets blitzed and beat down gg. He's 2 slow to keep up with Mangog and as soon as he loses All Black he's a skinny little wimp again. Easy pickings for the pair.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr tbh

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Physically Magnog can beat just about anyone but with there Necro blade Gorr should win here

Avatar image for luciferousabyss
LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ma nig Gorr wins.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr gets blitzed and beat down gg. He's 2 slow to keep up with Mangog and as soon as he loses All Black he's a skinny little wimp again. Easy pickings for the pair.

Gorr gets blitzed? Never realised Mangog or the Destroyer have blitzing feats.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@chiq: Mangog has blitzed faster than the Recorder could capture his movements (Recorder has kept up with Ego, a planet capable of moving at FTS speeds)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Mangog can also move at the speed of light according to official sources

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gorr likely destroyed the entire universe currently