This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShadowSilver (236 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in Asgard. No prep. Morals are off. Win by Death. Who wins? 

#2 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Gorr get his butcher pups?

I think Gorr could take Hulk only because Hulk has been shown to be vulnerable to piercing damage. Gorr was able to impale Thor, who has been barely scratched by Wolverine's claws. Wolverine has been able to cut deep into Hulk so I would assume Gorr can too. Gorr has been shown to have superspeed and flight being able to blitz Thor off a flying horse and has so far only been shown to be stunned by Thor's thunder or an axe in the back.

#3 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr seems to be almost invincible when it comes to brute strenght. I am giving it to him, since he can hold Thor.

#4 Posted by mjolnirson (1181 posts) - - Show Bio

gorr smash hulk

#5 Posted by MrPhoenix (316 posts) - - Show Bio

It would have to be a high version of Hulk to stand a chance, although he wouldn't be able to toy with and torture Hulk like he did with Thor, this is a guy that can take on three Thor's at the same time so beating this guy is gonna be a big feat.

#6 Posted by Killemall (18559 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorr stomps.

#7 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7539 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't it take three Thors to beat Gorr? I love Hulk but even as Worldbreaker status I think he might be outclassed here.

#8 Edited by MrPhoenix (316 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: I wouldn't say WB Hulk is outclassed, we haven't even seen WB Hulk in a hard fight so there's no real way of knowing what it would take to stop him, i'm not saying WB Hulk would win i just don't think we have enough on WB Hulk to make an opinion like that.

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (37740 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch.