No Caption Provided

+

Thanos

No Caption Provided

+

Superboy Prime

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

here are some people I thought may want to be tagged; sorry if I didn't tag anyone

@killemall@thetruebarryallen@New_World_Order@dondave@kidman560@cosmicallyaware1@experio@reaverlation@sophia89@hellionvulcan@cheesesticks

@nighthunder@homicidalmaniac@king_stranglehold_da_first@frozen@bigcimmerian

Etc.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gorr solos with Bor is a stomp

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr solos with Bor is a stomp

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Gorr solo's against Thanos, Tyrant, and SBP?

Feats for Gorr?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: killed an Elder God solos, defeat King Thor, Thor and Young Thor with ease, slaved all the gods of the creation etc.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depowered Tyrant was still enough to scare Galactus so he solos. What is Emoboy doing here he is herald level

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: killed an Elder God solos, defeat King Thor, Thor and Young Thor with ease, slaved all the gods of the creation etc.

How powerful was the Elder God - and was this just a random, nameless Elder God or does he have anything to back up his title. It's impressive, but not AS impressive if the Elder God didn't really display any combat skills.

Also - what makes King Thor & Young Thor different than Normal Thor?

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: Depowered Tyrant is nothing to Gorr as for Galactus he is not even a medium Skyfather

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Depowered Tyrant was still enough to scare Galactus so he solos. What is Emoboy doing here he is herald level

"Emoboy" is a much bigger threat than Thanos. If anything you should be asking what Thanos is doing here. He pretty much useless here unless they give him time for prep.

Featless gods I might add. Seriously, some of those gods weren't even War Gods.

One of them was the god of singing and partying. Simply because someone has to title of "god" does not automatically make them legit in combat department.

Team 2

I agree. Prime alone gives them the edge in speed and versatility. Tyrant turns this into a stomp.

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: Thanks for the reply!

One of them was the god of singing and partying. Simply because someone has to title of "god" does not automatically make them legit in combat department.

Yeah - when someone defeats a God it doesn't automatically make them dominate anything lesser than a God, so thanks for the clarification here.

I'm currently going to back Team 2 unless I see a decent case made for Gorr or Borr.

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: Thanks for the reply!

Yeah - when someone defeats a God it doesn't automatically make them dominate anything lesser than a God, so thanks for the clarification here.

I'm currently going to back Team 2 unless I see a decent case made for Gorr or Borr.

Exactly my point. Gorr is way overrated.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: Gorr beat Sky-father Thor, 616 Thor and Young Thor; how is he overatted; not to mention he had beat thousands of Gods before.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By New_World_Order

Not to do ABC logic, but someone stated De-powered Tyrant was powerful enough to scare Galactus, well King Thor with the (Necro Sword) was capable of wrecking Galactus, and well the Necro Sword was used by Gorr first.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr is not overrated. Team 1 wins.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Cream_God

I don't think the NKThor > Big G so Gorr > Tyrant logic works because I think Thor suggested the sword was more powerful in the hands of a god

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jbourne_32

@New_World_Order FP tyrant was beaten by galactus in a close call DP Tyrant isn't on galacs level

@thanosii said:

Full Powered Tyrant got beaten by Galactus by a small margin depowered is about even with thanos.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Team 2.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the end of the day, Gorr still has the best title.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm inclined to say Team 1 wins, but not in a stomp.

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: Gorr beat Sky-father Thor, 616 Thor and Young Thor; how is he overatted; not to mention he had beat thousands of Gods before.

You also forgot to mention that Gorr has god kryptonite. Which is why he was able to have the edge over "gods".

None of the members from team 2 suffer from such a liability.

Team 2 stomps.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to the story Arc it was the first elder god of the universe, and what is the point? pretty much any elder god is above Odin or King Thor Gorr still smack them all, in fact he first kill team two and then he kill Bor.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 2 stomps.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people saying stomp, it would not be a stomp; it will be a hard battle for whoever wins.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else?

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheKing47

Good fight, but I'm going with team 2.

I'm going to give Gorr the benefit of the doubt and assume he has TP resistance because of his power level, but I still don't think he can win.

I feel like Thanos is almost equal to King Thor and so is Depowered Tyrant, I think two King Thor level characters would be too much for even Gorr, plus there's Superboy Prime, who isn't as powerful as Thanos or Tyrant, but he can provide for a decent distraction.

Team 2, 8/10

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrant solo's unless I'm missing something.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 thedailybagel  Moderator

@laflux: this is depowered tyrant, ordinary tyrant would solo but the depowered one is only just above thanos.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Team 1.

Gorr was capable of slapping around 3 thors at the same time and one had the odin force IIRC, he's above skyfather level. Bor is roughly skyfather level.

Thanos was beaten black and blue by odin who is below gorr.

Depowered tyrant is slightly above thanos (regular tyrant is near galactus).

Superboy prime is similar in power level to the rest of his team.

I hate to use ABC logic but It works here, I'm going with team 1.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: King Thor is future Thor a couple eons ahead of time were earth isn't even populated anymore . He is the current sky father & has complete control of the thorforce . He also did pretty good against galactus (before getting the necro sword) , a lot better than Odin did .

Young Thor is back before he could life Mjolnir & was still spreading his worship among the Vikings . I think the year was like 523 AD or something like that .

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: lol gold krpytonite ? Am I missing something ?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Killemall mentioned this to you already, but Tyrant is Galactus level. They fought in the early stages of the universe end caused major damage- Galan just beat him, and he was depowered. Then Tyrant absorbed more power from various conquests until he was back to his original levels. He stomped multiple herald levels characters, had a short fight with Thanos in which Thanos admitted he could kill him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: gorr is also Galactus level.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thedailybagel  Moderator

@laflux: killemall didn't mention anything to me, And I know all that. Tyrant is slightly below galactus and galan just about won. Depowered tyrant was fighting with thanos (he previously fought with jack of hearts and a few others IIRC and he stomped them) quite evenly but thanos admitted eventually tyrant would kill him. Depowered tyrant is nowhere near his old levels.

Again I don't knows why your telling me this, I've mentioned exactly what you just said in several threads.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

Team 2

Gorr showed he can be affected by telepathy. He gets eliminated telepathically at the start. The team all overpower Borr

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: you actually do have a point since it was in fact made to kill gods .

Don't think it'll have an effect on the ppl in this thread ?

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: you actually do have a point since it was in fact made to kill gods .

Don't think it'll have an effect on the ppl in this thread ?

Absolute zero.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By uugieboogie

@hellblazing: it's still a weapon tho & allows him to even create things from it . Lol there's no way he can effect them ?

Umbrakinesis: He has the power to summon, create, control and/or manipulate darkness from his body.

Darkness Constructs: He can create wings, weapons, and a shroud out of darkness.

Superhuman Strength: Gorr has strength that is at least comparable to Thor, if not greater. He was able to best young Thor, present-day Thor and Skyfather-Thor all at the same time, and has single-handedly defeated many millions of gods in open combat, including one that reportedly "wrestled with black holes for fun".

Superhuman Endurance: Gorr is extremely durable against all forms of trauma and can survive a massive lightning bolt summoned by Thor, or the Godblast of an Odin-Force Skyfather Thor which propelled him "several light years" away.

Superhuman Speed: Gorr can fly at blinding speeds, as when he quickly overtook the thunder god on their first encounter, and has been able to.

Superhuman Reflexes: Gorr was able to catch Thor rather easily off guard, as well as many other gods.

Longevity: Gorr has lived for over 3000 years and still looks in his prime, though this might be the doing of his weapon (see below).

Regeneration: Gorr is able to recover from a lightning strike within four days with no signs of that injury, as well growing back an arm that Thor had cut off (with assistance from his weapon).

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr solos Thanos and De-powered Tyran are in the same power level, and superboy will do nothing to Bor or Gorr.

Gorr solos with Black berserkers, leviathans, necro weapons, as he did to the three thors or the elder god

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing: it's still a weapon tho & allows him to even create things from it . Lol there's no way he can effect them ?

Umbrakinesis: He has the power to summon, create, control and/or manipulate darkness from his body.

Darkness Constructs: He can create wings, weapons, and a shroud out of darkness.

Superhuman Strength: Gorr has strength that is at least comparable to Thor, if not greater. He was able to best young Thor, present-day Thor and Skyfather-Thor all at the same time, and has single-handedly defeated many millions of gods in open combat, including one that reportedly "wrestled with black holes for fun".

Superhuman Endurance: Gorr is extremely durable against all forms of trauma and can survive a massive lightning bolt summoned by Thor, or the Godblast of an Odin-Force Skyfather Thor which propelled him "several light years" away.

Superhuman Speed: Gorr can fly at blinding speeds, as when he quickly overtook the thunder god on their first encounter, and has been able to.

Superhuman Reflexes: Gorr was able to catch Thor rather easily off guard, as well as many other gods.

Longevity: Gorr has lived for over 3000 years and still looks in his prime, though this might be the doing of his weapon (see below).

Regeneration: Gorr is able to recover from a lightning strike within four days with no signs of that injury, as well growing back an arm that Thor had cut off (with assistance from his weapon).

Did you just copy paste that?

Shame on you. lulz

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

Shame on you. lulz

Shhhh don't tell anyone lol

HellBlazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellblazing said:

@uugieboogie said:

Shame on you. lulz

Shhhh don't tell anyone lol

Secret safe with me, brah.