Grodd stomps

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Grodd doesn't have telepathy anymore.

On the other hand, he has telekinesis and super speed similar to Barry Allen (atleast capable of keeping up with and beating Barry outside the speed force) so he probably still wins.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@algorhythm511: Is this Grodd with telepathy? Or the one with the speed force?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

On the other hand, he has telekinesis and super speed similar to Barry Allen (atleast capable of keeping up with and beating Barry outside the speed force) so he probably still wins.

He still has his telepathy, at least in some form. He blocked Solovar's attempt to get into his mind and issued telepathic commands to a crowd in his Villains Month issue.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@algorhythm511: Is this Grodd with telepathy? Or the one with the speed force?

Even with the speed force,Grodd has a small amount of telepathy left in him.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

@dredeuced said:

He still has his telepathy, at least in some form. He blocked Solovar's attempt to get into his mind and issued telepathic commands to a crowd in his Villains Month issue.

Hm, you're right, I thought he was just shouting really loud but they definitely put the same wavy textbox around his head that Solovar had when he used telepathy.

At the very least, he doesn't have or has not shown the same offensive, crippling telepathy he has pre-52. Some minor telekinetic and telepathic powers that are useless in this fight, but it doesn't really matter as anyone as fast as Barry can pretty easily stomp Storm.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: oh OK. I thought he only had the spies force or his classic TP. I can definitely see Grodd winning due to his speed.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: oh OK. I thought he only had the spies force or his classic TP. I can definitely see Grodd winning due to his speed.

His telepathy isn't that strong as before but it still shouldn't be overlooked.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: isn't storm able to resist tp.

Since when?I have never seen her have any TP resistance.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997: I could've sworn she was stated to be resistant to to I could've made a mistake though one sec let me look it up.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/x-men/4060-3173/forums/telepathic-resistance-and-willpower-magneto-and-st-614975/ I think this May be where I got my information.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbeing: I have never seen her actually resist telepathy,so I cannot say for sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Grodd still have telepathy. He demonstrated on Villains Month one-shot,but this a low level telepathy,that was more energy manipulation than telekinesis.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced said:

Grodd still have telepathy. He demonstrated on Villains Month one-shot,but this a low level telepathy,that was more energy manipulation than telekinesis.

If you would read a little lower, you would've realized Saren and I already talked about this. Still doesn't really change what I said about the fight, though.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@hyperbeing said:

Storm has been resistant since UXN #152 after she switched bodies with Emma Frost. This is mainly do to her strength of will combined with the hyper static activity within her brain. She's resisted the likes of Xavier, Shadow King and Elias Bogan.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@saren:

Grodd is now a low level telepath? Wow. The new 52 must be a crazy place to tolerate such a disturbing rewrite of his powerset/level...

*sigh* Does he at least still have his telekinesis?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@hyperbeing said:

Storm has been resistant since UXN #152 after she switched bodies with Emma Frost. This is mainly do to her strength of will combined with the hyper static activity within her brain. She's resisted the likes of Xavier, Shadow King and Elias Bogan.

Thanks for the clarification.But can you tell me if Shadow King and Xavier were holding back or they weren't and Storm just has an amazing level of TP resistance.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Roddy010

@tdk_1997 said:

@roddy010 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@hyperbeing said:

Thanks for the clarification.But can you tell me if Shadow King and Xavier were holding back or they weren't and Storm just has an amazing level of TP resistance.

Shadow King wasn't holding back and neither was Oracle when he harnessed Xavier and Psylocke's power to attack the X-men and she handled them pretty well. She also resisted Elias when he possessed and harnessed Rachel's tp to his own. Her track record doesn't stop there though.

No Caption Provided

But if grounded and Grodd has the speed force he should take this win pretty handily.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@roddy010 said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@hyperbeing said:

Shadow King wasn't holding back and neither was Oracle when he harnessed Xavier and Psylocke's power to attack the X-men and she handled them pretty well. She also resisted Elias when he possessed and harnessed Rachel's tp to his own. Her track record doesn't stop there though.

No Caption Provided

But if grounded and Grodd has the speed force he should take this win pretty handily.

I'm just asking for the TP resistance because I was curious.This fight would end in a speedblitz probably.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: Is jus t a clarification. Thanks for understanding and for you education.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grodd could pull of a win

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it wasn't underground, I'd say Storm gets the win, but here...

Grodd has greater speed and ferocious strength. Unless Storm can get some major distance and work out a miracle, I don't see her winning.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Roddy010

@tdk_1997: okay man I wasn't arguing against you or anything (sorry if my post came off that way) I was just giving you some examples of her resistance but as you said Grodd should have this in the bag with the blitz :p