• 69 results
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Ok before you all laugh lets just add a Sinestro Power ring to GG for this battle & 6 months prep by the master Sinestro himself on how to use it.
No prep for SS.
Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Tevnoba

SS

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By Zoom

Hows the Surfer against telepathy?

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Strafe Prower
Zoom said:
"Hows the Surfer against telepathy?"

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5  Edited By The_Martian

I believe that Surfer is resistant to telepathy, but not immune. But he wins this. His reaction time and power overpowers Grodd even with a ring.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By claws
Nobody said:
"I believe that Surfer is resistant to telepathy, but not immune. But he wins this. His reaction time and power overpowers Grodd even with a ring.
"

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Korg

Silver Surfer, without any trouble.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Zoom

Just stop, Claws.  We know you've never read a comic with Gorilla Grodd in it.  Go play somewhere else.

In character, I agree that the Surfer would win because Grodd usually goes for mental attacks, not flat out mind control.

But out of character?  I don't know guys.  Grodd fights the Flash and he's a pretty dang powerful telepath.  The Surfer is gonna have to take him out really fast to win.  Considering Grodd's willpower, intelligence, reflexes and training from the best...I'm not sure Silver Surfer can beat him in under the time it takes Grodd to mind control him.  I'm not saying Grodd wins but it'll be a fight.  A short one either way, but a fight nonetheless.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By geraldthesloth

silver surfer somewhat easily

ill have to look up on his telepathy resisitance

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10  Edited By The_Martian

You might be right Zoom, Grodd's reaction time is pretty quick.

But I believe that due to having a resistance to TP, Surfer should have enough time to take Grodd down.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By claws
Zoom said:
"Just stop, Claws.  We know you've never read a comic with Gorilla Grodd in it.  Go play somewhere else.

In character, I agree that the Surfer would win because Grodd usually goes for mental attacks, not flat out mind control.

But out of character?  I don't know guys.  Grodd fights the Flash and he's a pretty dang powerful telepath.  The Surfer is gonna have to take him out really fast to win.  Considering Grodd's willpower, intelligence, reflexes and training from the best...I'm not sure Silver Surfer can beat him in under the time it takes Grodd to mind control him.  I'm not saying Grodd wins but it'll be a fight.  A short one either way, but a fight nonetheless."

i know who grodd is an enemy of flash who has intellect mind control
and get off my f@ckin d!ck i'll'' play''  wherever the f@ck i want got it
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By Korg

Silver Surfer has battled the will of Galactus. I don't see Grodd taking his mind easily.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SUNMAN

SS is this serious. Grod cannot do anything to him

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zoom
claws said:
"Zoom said:
"Just stop, Claws.  We know you've never read a comic with Gorilla Grodd in it.  Go play somewhere else.

But out of character?  I don't know guys.  Grodd fights the Flash and he's a pretty dang powerful telepath.  The Surfer is gonna have to take him out really fast to win.  Considering Grodd's willpower, intelligence, reflexes and training from the best...I'm not sure Silver Surfer can beat him in under the time it takes Grodd to mind control him.  I'm not saying Grodd wins but it'll be a fight.  A short one either way, but a fight nonetheless."

and get off my f@ckin d!ck i'll'' play''  wherever the f@ck i want got it"
No really.  You're so biased in everything you say, its annoying.

Leave.

SUNMAN said:
"Grod cannot do anything to him"
Telepathy.  Pay attention.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SUNMAN

SS's power's dwarf Grodds. I think he could resist Grodd's mind power. He gives the flash some trouble but 8/0 flash takes him. If Flash tried his hardest and was total seerious he could put Grodd down in a second even kill him. Without any prep I do not see Grodd taking this.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zoom

Without any prep?  There are 6 months of prep and a yellow lantern ring.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

1.What's with DC and all of these seemingly slow ass characters getting their hands on the Flash and other really fast characters?

2.Telepathy on Silver Surfer is a joke.He's one of the most powerful telepaths in Marvel.If not the most.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SUNMAN
Zoom said:
"Without any prep?  There are 6 months of prep and a yellow lantern ring."
Good point I am an idiot I thought this was normal Grodd. Looks like we have a decent fight. I still say surfer takes it.
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chaos Prime
Zoom said:
Thank u was about to mention the scenario again lol.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By claws
Zoom said:
"claws said:
"Zoom said:

and get off my f@ckin d!ck i'll'' play''  wherever the f@ck i want got it"
No really.  You're so biased in everything you say, its annoying.

Leave.

SUNMAN said:
"Grod cannot do anything to him"
Telepathy.  Pay attention.

"

how the f@ck am i being biased
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zoom
Vance Astro said:
"1.What's with DC and all of these seemingly slow ass characters getting their hands on the Flash and other really fast characters?
2.Telepathy on Silver Surfer is a joke.He's one of the most powerful telepaths in Marvel.If not the most."
1. Flash wouldn't be any fun otherwise.  Plus he doesn't always move at the speed of light.  And his most dangerous villains (Captain Cold, Gorilla Grodd, Mirror Master and Zoom) all have ways to catch somebody moving at the speed of light.
2. Yeah right.  I know he's been mind controled before.  Plus, I've never seen him use telepathy for anything aside from communication.

SUNMAN said:
"Zoom said:
Good point I am an idiot I thought this was normal Grodd. Looks like we have a decent fight. I still say surfer takes it.
"
Well yeah, normal Grodd wouldn't have a quarter chance against the Surfer.  He'd get one shotted with an offhand blast.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Silver Surfer would kill The Gorilla Man
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SeSAW
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
"1.What's with DC and all of these seemingly slow ass characters getting their hands on the Flash and other really fast characters?
2.Telepathy on Silver Surfer is a joke.He's one of the most powerful telepaths in Marvel.If not the most."
1. Flash wouldn't be any fun otherwise.  Plus he doesn't always move at the speed of light.  And his most dangerous villains (Captain Cold, Gorilla Grodd, Mirror Master and Zoom) all have ways to catch somebody moving at the speed of light.
2. Yeah right.  I know he's been mind controled before.  Plus, I've never seen him use telepathy for anything aside from communication.

SUNMAN said:
"Zoom said:
"
Well yeah, normal Grodd wouldn't have a quarter chance against the Surfer.  He'd get one shotted with an offhand blast.

"
Thats cause you don't read SS comics Zoom, Surfer used his TP to cause wold peace before and that's just one feat. Sure he can be mind controled if your Thanos level of power or better, otherwise forget it , his TP dwarfs Professor X's. And grodd still loses
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
1.Yes he would..because if they just actually made some of his villains on his level of speed or have some other way to actually tag him or slow him down....it would work out.All these slow ass people having "ways" to catch light speed people is just lame.

2.If Silver Surfer was mind controlled before..which I doubt.It was by a higher being or when he was weakened.If you've never seen him use Telepathy...I don't know what to tell you.I don't feel like fishing out scans but he does on quite a high level.I'm sure if you went over to KMC forums like everyone else with a lack of scans does and take a look you will see their is proof of his telepathic ability.
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeSAW said:
Thats cause you don't read SS comics Zoom, Surfer used his TP to cause wold peace before and that's just one feat.
"

That is f@%king awesome. What comic?
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Chaos Prime
Secret Turchin Man said:
"SeSAW said:
Thats cause you don't read SS comics Zoom, Surfer used his TP to cause wold peace before and that's just one feat.
"

That is f@%king awesome. What comic?"
It is.Wouldnt mind reading that issue too ;-)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Chaos Prime said:
"Secret Turchin Man said:
"SeSAW said:
"

That is f@%king awesome. What comic?"
It is.Wouldnt mind reading that issue too ;-)
"
The issue is old as hell.I doubt SeSaW knows the issue number.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zoom
Vance Astro said:
"Zoom said:
"Vance Astro said:
1.Yes he would..because if they just actually made some of his villains on his level of speed or have some other way to actually tag him or slow him down....it would work out.All these slow ass people having "ways" to catch light speed people is just lame.

2.If Silver Surfer was mind controlled before..which I doubt.It was by a higher being or when he was weakened.If you've never seen him use Telepathy...I don't know what to tell you.I don't feel like fishing out scans but he does on quite a high level.I'm sure if you went over to KMC forums like everyone else with a lack of scans does and take a look you will see their is proof of his telepathic ability.
"

1. I know you don't read Flash comics.  We've already had a discussion why Captain Cold isn't lame.  I'm sorry you don't like it but it works.
2. I just said I've seen him use telepathy...just not offensively or defensively.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By Matezoide2

SS's telepathy is far stronger than Gorilla Grodd's.

SS stomps

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Zoom

I may be underestimating SS's telepathy though.  Seems he's done some fairly impressive stuff with it.

If Grodd can't beat him that way, he's not gonna beat him at all.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Matezoide2
Zoom said:
"I may be underestimating SS's telepathy though.  Seems he's done some fairly impressive stuff with it.

If Grodd can't beat him that way, he's not gonna beat him at all."

indeed,even with a sinesto ring,he still lacks the power to defeat him.

note: while Silver Surfer's telepathy is impressive,Galactus's outclasses SS's
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"I may be underestimating SS's telepathy though.  Seems he's done some fairly impressive stuff with it.

If Grodd can't beat him that way, he's not gonna beat him at all."
Agreed.
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grodd goes down faster than a Gorilla on crack.

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sleuth

Silver Surfer wins. Grodd's telepathy won't save him here.

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS wins so easily he wonders how was this suppose to be a fight when the big monkey was defeated faster than a fast food order.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BIackFlash

Surfer turns Grodd to ash

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TruePwnge

Out classed

Silver Surfer could kill Superman in an instant
just be happy the guy on the Surfer board is a peacemaker not a bloodlusted fighter

http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

Before he got Cosmic Powers, he came from perhaps the most advanced planet in the Universe. It wasn't some backward slave slump like Orion's den, Surfer's home had no poverty, no hunger, no crime, it was all knowledge and Surfer has a brain that would put Batman and TonyStark to shame. Give this kind of brain Cosmic Power and now you're talking about a guy who can suddenly create any energy,  consume any electrical effect, shield himself from any physical force, eat any radiation or alter reality or change matter into any shape or form.

Surfer powers

:Thought said:

"Liquefies a fearsome cosmic creature and giant space refinery

No Caption Provided

Dissolves part of a mountain side to open up a new passage

No Caption Provided

WTF reaction times,
before Doc Strange can finish his sentence Surfer flies up and scans every person on the planet

No Caption Provided

. Dreadnaught said:
"

The surfer 

Tech feats, takes control of an advanced ship

No Caption Provided

beats Mxyzptlk and ImpossibleMan and their own scheme

Disables a Galaxy Class Spaceship

No Caption Provided

"

Silversurfer 

WTF reaction times,
in one billionth of a second surfer does an analysis of the problem, breaks free from his prison and corrects his depressed trajectory

No Caption Provided

Can drain and heal people's bio energies

No Caption Provided

Creates a Blackhole

Causes a planet to age so fast, aging billions of year in an instant that it explodes into a ball of lifeless energy

No Caption Provided

The combined power of Hal and Surfer can remake history

No Caption Provided

causes tsunami sized tidal waves, manipulates the gravitalional curvature of matter itself to rip the ancient pyramids from the ground using only a mere gesture

No Caption Provided
Blood lusted Evil Version of Surfer cuts Gladiator in 2

No Caption Provided

Shields, Blocks shots from Warrior Madness Thor backed with the friggin Power Gem.
Surfer blocks himself and Gamora from the blasts of Thor's Hammer

No Caption Provided

Easily withstands blast from Korvac that could destroy a planet

Hulk getting owned

caption
caption

caption
caption

"

King Saturn said:
"Silver Surfer would kill The Gorilla Man
"
Burnout1212 said:
"

This is what silver surfer is capable of doing

The Silver Surfer possesses the Power Cosmic

The Power Cosmic: The Silver Surfer possesses the Power Cosmic which was granted to him by Galactus, making Norrin one of the most powerful beings in the Universe. He has the ability to absorb and tap ambient cosmic energy into his body at will, and expel those energies violently, or in more subtle ways. He can channel beams of energy through his hands with sufficient destructive force to destroy planets easily, or wield the energies with such finesse as to restructure the molecules of the natural dyes within a plant to change its color. The Surfer can rearrange matter to create other configurations and can even transmute elements (such as turning a steel napkin holder into solid gold or tons of rock into harmless gas). Other uses of the Power Cosmic have included the ability to phase through objects, accelerate the evolution of lifeforms (even on planet wide scales), see the past by peeling back the layers of time, time travel, trans dimensional travel, the manipulation/absorption and discharge of any form of energy or radiation, and granting limited cosmic powers to others. The Silver Surfer also posses the ability to negate or suppress the powers of the other mutants/beings making them Temporarily or Permanently out of use to them.

Godlike Strength: The Surfer possesses tremendous physical strength, the exact limits of which are unknown. The Silver Surfer has enough strength at his base that has let him over power beings such as the Hulk's and his formidable rage-enhanced strength even in a weakened state. The Silver Surfer can easily lift (press) in excess of 100 tons at his base. He can augment the strength of his cosmic energy-powered body with the power cosmic to near infinite levels.

Invulnerability: The Silver Surfer's silvery "skin" was designed to easily withstand the rigors of deep-space travel, and thus far, it has proven to be virtually indestructible. In fact, his entire body was made highly resistant to injury and he is thus invulnerable to most types of physical harm. The Silver Surfer can easily withstand the crushing pressures of a black hole. He is not bothered by the friction associated with atmospheric re-entry, and has withstood plunges into stars and even a supernova unharmed. He also routinely weathers the stresses associated with high-speed travel through space and hyperspace. His body is sustained by cosmic energy, and thus the Surfer has no need for air, food, or water.

Godlike Stamina: The Surfer's highly enhanced musculature generates no fatigue toxins, granting him inexhaustible physical stamina.

* Hyperspace Travel: By exceeding 99% of the speed of light (186,000 miles per second), the Silver Surfer can shift himself into hyperspace, a dimension in which velocity is not limited by the speed of light.

* Interdimensional Teleportation: The Surfer can also compress his own bodily matter so as to shift himself into a so-called microverse. The distances Which he can teleport is almost limitless.

Total Control: The Silver Surfer has Full mental and physical control over his power cosmic, which is why it cannot be taken down by siphoning mutants.

An occurrence had taken place where the Living tribunal had shown a vision a how Zen-La once was, enraged by this The Silver Surfer had granted upon himself almost to a "godlike" state which had given him infinite power cosmic. Before the Surfer could do anything the Living tribunal had gone. However Galactus remained in a state of confusion as he did not know at the time who could possibly have power greater than his own. The Silver Surfer has potential to be more powerful than Galactus.

Essentially, the Power Cosmic gives the Surfer mastery over the four fundamental forces of the universe:

* Electro-magnetism
        * Gravitikinesis: Manipulation of Gravity
        * Ability to store and discharge nuclear force (Strong/Weak Force).

Cosmic Senses: The Silver Surfer has certain cosmic-energy enhanced perceptions which enable him through concentration to become aware of the patterns of energy anywhere in the world. These abilities allow him far-ranging vision (in space he can see people clearly over a light year away), the ability to see sub-atomic particles, superhuman hearing, the ability to detect fields, traces, and concentrations of energy and discern their natures.

Cosmic Healing: He also has an affinity for the life-energies of living beings, and can use his cosmic energies to boost the natural healing powers of a wounded individual, even if they are near-death. He cannot, however, raise the dead.

Cosmic Self-Sustenance: The Silver Surfer does not need to eat or breathe since he absorbs life-maintaining cosmic energy directly through his skin.

Power Bestowal: The Silver Surfer has demonstrated the ability to bestow powers onto living beings although this may be a function of molecular reconstruction.
    Abilities

As Norrin Radd, the Surfer was a scientist, a dreamer, and something of a philosopher, skills which he sometimes finds quite useful. The Surfer, however, is only an average hand-to-hand combatant, depending almost entirely upon his cosmic powers in battle.
    Strength level

The Silver Surfer possesses vast superhuman strength. He can easily lift (press) well over 100 tons. When further Augmented with the Power Cosmic, The Silver Surfer's strength can reach near infinite levels, enough physical strength to confront even Galactus.
    Weaknesses

None known.

Cosmic Surfboard: When flying, the Silver Surfer uses a construct which resembles an earthly surfboard. This "board" is made with the same silvery material (The Galactic Glaze) that composes the Surfer's body, thus making the board almost indestructible. Few forces aside from the power cosmic itself can affect it, and if it is somehow damaged, the Surfer can easily repair it in an instant. The board is psionically linked with the Surfer's mind in some unknown fashion, and it follows his commands instantly. It apparently taps cosmic energy in much the same fashion as the Surfer himself, and although the Surfer could theoretically use the power cosmic to fly without his board, the construct enables him to do so without expending any of his own energy. The Surfer generally limits his speed to Mach 10 (ten times the speed of sound) within the outer layers of a planet's atmosphere, can attain 99.99% the speed of light in regular space, and can travel literally thousands of times lightspeed in hyperspace. The Silver Surfer is also able to trap living matter into his Surf board for extended periods of time, or even destroy living matter within the board itself.
    Transportation: None known.
    Weapons: None known.

"

Its a stomp
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lagoon_boy

bitchslap

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BIackFlash

Gorilla Grodd has no chance

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BatDance
@Nobody said:
" You might be right Zoom, Grodd's reaction time is pretty quick.

"
Whats your point?
He beat up Flash?

Everyone beats up flash

Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ownerz
@Zoom said:
" Hows the Surfer against telepathy? "
he has better feats than monkey man
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Psyker star

@Ownerz said:

" @Zoom said:
" Hows the Surfer against telepathy? "
he has better feats than monkey man "

Surfer can go into the astral plane so he would stomp Grodd in  telepathy
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JThree47693

Surfer
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I begin to regret showing the "In Thy Name" scans of the Surfer shattering beings in the astral plane...
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zoom

I'm still not sure if flagging people for being annoying is appropriate but I don't really care.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MKF30

SS would seriously kill Grodd here like a lot of characters have done or can do.

Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lost_Rellik
@Vance Astro said:
2.Telepathy on Silver Surfer is a joke.He's one of the most powerful telepaths in Marvel.If not the most.
"

I've always wondered about #1, it never made much sense to me, how one of the fastest men alive can be grabbed by a telepathic Gorilla. As for #2 I have no choice but to agree.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Zoom said:
" I'm still not sure if flagging people for being annoying is appropriate but I don't really care. "
I can do nothing but agree.

@Lost_Rellik said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"
I've always wondered about #1, it never made much sense to me, how one of the fastest men alive can be grabbed by a telepathic Gorilla. As for #2 I have no choice but to agree. "

He has demonstrated telepathy in the past, sometimes on a large scale, and I surely not once can I recall him being mind controlled, but I wouldn't go that far as naming him one of the most powerful telepaths. It just isn't his "weapon" of choice. But I don't think telepathy can stop him.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nefarious

SS should win here.

Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Wise Son
This is just a ridiculous thread to revive. SS stomps.