• Vash has optimal equipment
  • Gorgon has Grasscutter

Round 3

• Gorgon stare on
  • All Angel arm abilities excluding Angel nuke
  • Bloodlusted
  • morals off
  • Full info on each other
  • 3 days of prep(access to anything they could access in their respective universe morals off)

No Caption Provided

50 foot starting distance.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Don't know Jack about Gorgon, therefore Vash wins. Seriously though someone educate this fool with headphones.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know Jack about Gorgon, therefore Vash wins. Seriously though someone educate this fool with headphones.

I'm in the same boat. I know he has a sword and he's maybe blind, sort of.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DarthAznable

Not sure about 1. Vash has taken on a ninja type guy like Gorgon before. Can't remember the episode. Vash takes Round 2 and 3.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jashro44

@thatguywithheadphones said:

I'm in the same boat. I know he has a sword and he's maybe blind, sort of.

Gorgons powers are TP, 2 ton strength, a healing factor, and super speed, and a stare that turns people to stone if you look into his eyes.

Here you both go:

Defeats Elektra effortlessly
Kills wolverine so fast his enhanced senses didn't register.
Gorgon VS Wolverine and Elektra (they both have prep and they hit gorgon with and RPG to weaken him) He still wins
I am missing scans here but wolverine wins this fight by reflecting gorgons stone stare at him. Anyways notice how he says its stupid to try and match gorgon with skill.
Bullet deflecting. You can see more in his fight with elektra
Bullet deflecting. You can see more in his fight with elektra

There are more feats but I am a little lazy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I know of Vash this is close

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have no idea what Vash can do

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Healing factors are getting ridiculous. lol

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jashro44: Well going by your post I can see him taking round one with a decent level of difficulty, but Round 2 and 3, I don't know.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

Alright, listen up! Gorgon is a mutant with undefined abilities but here is what we know of him so far...

He has superhuman speed,very easily deflected bullets, even machine gun fire. Greatly superhuman strength, enough to toss a person dozens of meters and send them smashing through a roof. Healing factor comparable to Wolverine. He has a genius level intellect, he said his first words at two weeks of age, could walk at three months, and was able to read and write by his first birthday. He is also a telepath who can predict an opponent's moves by reading their minds.

Perhpas his most dangerous ability is the stone stare. Anyone that makes eye contact with him instantly turns to stone. He can't turn this power off so he usually wears a blindfold or glasses that negate it. In terms of skill he has easily best Wolverine and Elektra simultaneously and he defeated Shang-chi with little trouble.

In my opinion, Gorgon wins the first two rounds. Round 3 gets tricky because a morals-off Vash could absorb other plants and become insanely powerful. Although Tomi is smarter, and has access to all the resources of The Hand I don't think he would be able to counteract that strategy so Vash may be able to win that round.

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cor_Tsar

@dondave: He's precise, perhaps the most precise gunman in media. He can shoot wire from 1000s of yards away(which was so thin it got by advanced Space ships defenses), shoot multiple fuses off of dynamite before one could go off, shoot multiple strings without looking and much much more.

Easily Supersonic in reaction speed due to outpacing Knives, who at 1 point had HS speeds(not in these scans though, here he was on the edge of HS though)

He's pretty fast, he has dodged Gatling gun fire from point blank range even though he was chained a second before, and has ducked under machine gun fire from 5 in a surprise attack point blank range.

Has used his gun to block sword strikes(by shooting along the blade)

When using Angel arm abilities he has an Angel shield that has blocked Machine gun fire from 3 building shredding specialized machine guns

He has his Angel strings which has pierced someone to the point where he had his senses disabled and he was bleeding out(the dude got back up only because he was a beast who continuously took damage to the extreme without dying)

He can fly in the air with Angel wings

And he has Angel bullets, which are very vague in explanation(i'd ignore them for this battle)

He's also a genius, at age 1 he was in class room settings(due to rapid aging) and he's had experience of over 100 years. He can absorb plants for prep(when Knives had done this, his power grew beyond belief. From an impressive street-leveler to a flying, teleporting, 7 super nuke tanking monster. He did this over a matter of months, but i think the reason he waited was only due to earthlings coming along with even more plants. Plus an evil Vash is more threatening than Knives due to relying only on experience and skill for 100 years, where as Knives relied on power, manipulation and his Angel arm)

Also, in all these scans, morals are holding him back(except for the Angel strings, those were automatic and Vash didn't even want to unleash them). His morals are so strong that he'd rather embrace death than kill someone(the only time he killed was when his friend was in direct threat of death and Vash could do nothing to stop it but kill his foe)

Any opinion on the battle now that you're a bit more informed?

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quick final bump, c'mon, this is a pretty decent match-up right here. So many views not enough answers :(

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off vash? Can't think of it. Vash is a pacifist.

Blood lusted? Vash wins.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Probably Gorgon, but I'd be rooting for Vash. That being said, Vash could take this. With optimal equipment I believe his angel bullets can negate healing factors (like they did with Knives).

Thanks for reading,
Floopay

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump