#1 Edited by jashro44 (19602 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorgon

VS

Spider-Man (from What If? Spider-Man Vs. Wolverine)

Rules

• Spider-man is the version from spider-man vs wolverine what if?
  • Spider-man has standard gear
  • Gorgon has grass cutter
  • Morals are on
  • Random encounter
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation

• Both begin visible
  • Begin 10 feet apart
  • Unpopulated
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Edited by laflux (14139 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: By Morals on, do you mean standard Morals, as both are more than willing to kill of needed?

As you know, I usually favor Gorgon against regular Peter due to Telepathy, Skill and generally being really hard to put down. However, What-If Spider-Man has had training from Wolverine and an Unknown Sensei, which basically amped his SS to levels that rivals Gorgon's TP. So that being said, I'd say Peter by Incap.

#3 Posted by jashro44 (19602 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: By morals I just mean regular mindset. Basically both are in character.

#4 Posted by laflux (14139 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@laflux: By morals I just mean regular mindset. Basically both are in character.

Oh okay, in that case I stand by my assessment :P

#5 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey , I think .

He can shoot webs to Gorgos eyes , he can beat him , he can take his grass cutters , and stab him .

#6 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6942 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorgon.

#7 Posted by dondave (34429 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16100 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if regular Pete spammed webbing he'd have a good chance of winning via incap. Pete without Morals and almost perfect pre-cognition that can predict outcomes days in advance and knows what the enemy will do even before they decide to fight back is definitely enough of an advantage for a majority.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (19602 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#10 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

How many Comics and Issues does this What If Spider Man have? I see him alot in vs threads now.

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn this is a good match up! Wicked job Jash!

Peter's standard morality in the "What-if?" was basically if it came down to it, he'd have no regrets of killing someone. On top of that, he became far more skilled and utilized his powers to a degree he could never imagine of accomplishing by his lonesome. I'd say he far outranks his training that he received with Shang Chi during Spider-Island. Additionally, his spider-sense became so attuned that he could damn near predict even the most subtle of things that were to happen before someone knew what actions they would perform, surprising both his sensei and Logan.

I'd have to say that Peter might have the advantage here just because of that and in terms of raw speed, I'd give it the Gorgon but Peter's reactions and Pre-cog even that out and he holds a strength advantage with some diversity with his webbing and training.

#13 Edited by Strider92 (16100 posts) - - Show Bio

How many Comics and Issues does this What If Spider Man have? I see him alot in vs threads now.

Just one but he was a complete bada$$:

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: I suppose since this What If has the SAME history of past Spider Man allow him to use Feats from 616 Spider Man before Superior and add on all the cool stuff of his one comic?

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16100 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Yep all his past feats are still intact.

#16 Posted by New_World_Order (12507 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm..probably Spider-Man based off of what I heard about this What-If Version.

#17 Edited by jashro44 (19602 posts) - - Show Bio