#1 Edited by HigorM (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorgon

(Godkiller / Stone Gaze)

Bullseye

(Bow and Arrows, 5 Trick Arrows, Throwing Knives)

VS

Black Panther (current)

(Vibranium Suit, Energy Daggers, Anti Metal Claws, Teleporter)

Black Canary

(Canary Cry, Gas Pellets, Swing Lines)

Rules

• No prep.
  • In character.
  • Standard gear.
  • Win via K.O, Death or Incap.
  • Both team are willing to work together
  • All characters possess basic knowledge of each other.

The teams start the battle separate in each extreme point of the map

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't current Panther sort of... a beast?

#3 Posted by HigorM (4003 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say team 2, BP is too much for Gorgon or Bullseye to handle. I think Bullseye could go toe to toe with Canary, as he is able to go toe to toe with Elektra. But I think BP solos here...he's better fighter than both.

#5 Edited by dondave (38464 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#6 Edited by HigorM (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@jj62 said:

I'd say team 2, BP is too much for Gorgon or Bullseye to handle. I think Bullseye could go toe to toe with Canary, as he is able to go toe to toe with Elektra. But I think BP solos here...he's better fighter than both.

Are you familiar with Gorgon?

#7 Posted by New_World_Order (13283 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm said:

@jj62 said:

Are you familiar with Gorgon?

Agreed. Black Panther isn't soloing.

#9 Posted by jashro44 (22796 posts) - - Show Bio

Current black panther does not have the feats to beat gorgon IMHO. I actually think gorgon would solo unless it was written by bendis. In theory black panther could win but he doesn't have the feats.

#10 Edited by robertloucksjr (1775 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one. I would take Gorgon over even the current Black Panther and Black Canary should be able to take Bullseye, thanks to her Canary Cry, which is way above Elektra's Silent Scream. Elektra has some other goodies though they are not always applicable to open combat.

#11 Posted by laflux (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

The teams start the battle separate in each extreme point of the map

Who wins and why?

Mate do you play Combat Arms?

@jashro44 said:

Current black panther does not have the feats to beat gorgon IMHO. I actually think gorgon would solo unless it was written by bendis. In theory black panther could win but he doesn't have the feats.

This and yes Bendis sucks.

Putting aside personal grudges aside, do you think that Godkiller would be able to cut through the Vibranuim suit without cutting with the grain?

#12 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

How are Black Canary's and Black Panther's telepathic resistance? Gorgon is a telepath. Not to mention he has a very strong healing factor.

#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (48669 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye may be the weak link, but Gorgon is the clear MVP.

Staff
#14 Posted by jashro44 (22796 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: No I don't think it could stab through vibranium. The way vibranium works is it stops the momentum of the blade.

How are Black Canary's and Black Panther's telepathic resistance? Gorgon is a telepath. Not to mention he has a very strong healing factor.

Black panther was able to shield his mind from cable before.

#15 Edited by HigorM (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I add the "current" there to focus his new status upgrade, but also considering his previous feats before that boost..

#16 Edited by jashro44 (22796 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: I know. But his current boost hasn't shown to be that much yet (maybe it will be a huge boost but its going to take a while since the only book he is appearing in is new avengers...). Theoretically its a huge boost but we can't confirm that yet. His only feat is a strength feat of punching a hole through a cyborg.

#17 Posted by HigorM (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n said:

Bullseye may be the weak link, but Gorgon is the clear MVP.

It would make a big difference if we could give Black Panther the ebony blade?

#18 Posted by HigorM (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: understood, so even if the boost was just strength increase, that wouldn´t be enough for him to pull out a him?

#19 Edited by jashro44 (22796 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm said:

@jashro44: understood, so even if the boost was just strength increase, that wouldn´t be enough for him to pull out a him?

It might be but we just can't say that yet. He hasn't had a lot of showings to show his upgrades off yet.

#20 Edited by HigorM (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Mate do you play Combat Arms?

Hell Yeah! :D

how about you?

@jashro44: Ok, so considering only what we got from him so far, what would you say about the fight?

#21 Edited by jashro44 (22796 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: Gorgon is pretty fast. I would say his speed is greater then black panther (for now maybe he will get better feats then gorgon but currently gorgon has the edge). The teleporter can possibly compensate for it if black panther uses it wisely. All though gorgon also has a really impressive healing factor (so he can take a lot of damage) and his TP (If black panther is unaware of his TP and isn't hiding his thoughts) will allow him to predict T'challas teleports. Bullseye will be defeated pretty easily due to black panthers tech and his own skill and physicals.

Black canary can beat bullseye (assuming she uses the canary cry otherwise bullseye wins), but she gets blitzed by gorgon. Only way I can see T'challa and black canary pulling this off is if black canary can hit him with a full force canary cry and if black panther can stall gorgon long enough to get hit. Admittedly my knowledge is a little bit limited on black canary.

#22 Edited by laflux (16791 posts) - - Show Bio

@higorm: I used to be a massive fan. There was a time where I used play more than FPS' on my 360. However, the whole Pay to Win thing really started to get on my nerves, as well as the lag. Its annoying when you have blatantly overpowered weapons which are only available for NX, and it feels like there is a constantly developing Arms race which makes once powerful weapons obsolete such as the M-200 L96 Arctic Wolf, the 50-Cal, UMP45, MP7 MOD, AUG A3, AUG A1 Black.

But the gameplay itself is really fun when it works. I really just wished they put more time into actual fixing the games problems rather than bringing out new weapons and maps.

I'll probably take this conversation to off topic, but what your favorite weapon? And what's your K.D :P

Edit- Oh and super elite moderators really get on my nerves too. I hate them with a passion.

#23 Posted by HigorM (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I kind of agree with you again, I think that Black Canary can be the key factor here, if she take Bullseye out fast enough (she can do that) to help Black Panther against The Gorgon, otherwise they lose.. Let me know if you want more knowledge about Black Canary..

@laflux: awesome dude! I´ll send you a PM.

#24 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
@higorm said:

@jashro44: I kind of agree with you again, I think that Black Canary can be the key factor here, if she take Bullseye out fast enough (she can do that) to help Black Panther against The Gorgon, otherwise they lose.. Let me know if you want more knowledge about Black Canary..

@laflux: awesome dude! I´ll send you a PM.

This.

#25 Posted by HigorM (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

bump