Wonder Woman

Grifter (with low TK )

Batman 1M

VS

Braniac

Luthor

Dr. Doom

Remember

§ You win by debating for your team. Team with the most votes win. (even users that aren’t in the tournament can vote)

§ You can said when you think is not use to debate anymore and ask to the reader to star voting when the debate start circling

§ Battle is to death or KO

§ No BFR or Speedblitzing.

§ And for does who aren’t battling vote for the one you think debate better not the one who have better team

Scenario for Heroes

Your team is looking for the villain in a warehouse. All of a sudden the floor collapses and all three members are separated. The powerhouse and the low level find themselves in a jungle. You see the evil team’s powerhouse in front of your powerhouse and the evil team’s low level in front of your low level. Meanwhile your wildcard is fighting against the evils team wildcard in the warehouse.

Heroes are in character

Scenario for Villains

You are expecting for the heroes to come. All of a sudden the heroes break in. Your powerhouse and low level will go into one tube that goes to the jungle (with the heroes’ powerhouse and low level). The heroes’ wildcard attacks your wildcard.

Villains in character

Note: both team had 1 day of prep (they’ll receive general info of the other team)

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ImmortalOne

With a day of prep, Batman 1M could arm Grifter and Wonder Woman with 853rd century technology, including his invisibility, soul-steal, holograms, and even versions of his Batsuit.

1. Wonder Woman vs Brainiac- He could be trouble with a day of prep, but it really shouldn't matter against someone who can fly at speeds faster than light. Speedblitzing is against the rules, but she could disarm him of his weapons. Also, with the Batsuit 1M, it magnifies her strength by a factor of 25, gives her increased endurance and agility, can project holograms, go invisible, etc. Wonder Woman has shown resistance to telepathy, so then she'll overpower Brainiac in a fight.

2. Grifter vs Lex Luthor- As stated before, with a day of prep, Batman 1M could arm Grifter with 853rd century technology. Thus, Grifter goes invisible with the Batsuit 1M, and project holograms to distract Luthor before Grifter either sneaks up on him and uses the soul-steal or shoot him in the head.

3. Batman 1M vs Dr. Doom- Batman 1M could simply mind-rape Dr. Doom and use the soul-steal, like he did to Batman.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@ImmortalOne: Looks like the good guys came ready for a debate. Don't make it easy for them. Give them h3ll.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By catofellow

1. Wonder Woman vs. Brainiac

Brainiac is expecting attack, so he shields. His shield has taken hits from Superman, so Wonder Woman should be no trouble. Meanwhile, Brainiac telepathically attacks Grifter, causing him to attack Wonder Woman in his Batman 1M suit. Grifter soul steals an unsuspecting Wonder Woman, taking her out of the fight.

2. Grifter vs. Luthor

Luthor comes prepared with his Lex suit. Brainiac cues Luthor to the location of Grifter has taken Wonder Woman out of the fight. Luthor shoots energy blasts in his direction, piercing the armor and ultimately killing him.

3. Batman 1M vs Dr. Doom

Doom wasn't sucked into jungle, so he has an army full of Doombots still in the warehouse. Doom is aware that Batman 1M can turn invisible, so he armed all Doombots to detect heat, sound, and any changes in breeze caused by an invisible object. He also triggers the floor to detect motion. When Batman 1M enters the warehouse, he attempts to steal the soul of one of the Doom Bots, The full army is made aware of his location and attacks. 100 v 1, Batman 1M loses.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImmortalOne

@catofellow said:

1. Wonder Woman vs. Brainiac

Brainiac is expecting attack, so he shields. His shield has taken hits from Superman, so Wonder Woman should be no trouble. Meanwhile, Brainiac telepathically attacks Grifter, causing him to attack Wonder Woman in his Batman 1M suit. Grifter soul steals an unsuspecting Wonder Woman, taking her out of the fight.

2. Grifter vs. Luthor

Luthor comes prepared with his Lex suit. Brainiac cues Luthor to the location of Grifter has taken Wonder Woman out of the fight. Luthor shoots energy blasts in his direction, piercing the armor and ultimately killing him.

3. Batman 1M vs Dr. Doom

Doom wasn't sucked into jungle, so he has an army full of Doombots still in the warehouse. Doom is aware that Batman 1M can turn invisible, so he armed all Doombots to detect heat, sound, and any changes in breeze caused by an invisible object. He also triggers the floor to detect motion. When Batman 1M enters the warehouse, he attempts to steal the soul of one of the Doom Bots, The full army is made aware of his location and attacks. 100 v 1, Batman 1M loses.

1. Wonder Woman's not an idiot. If she sees her teammate flying at her with the soul-steal, and she knows Brainiac has telepathy, she's going to incapacitate him with her Lasso of Truth or something. What's she going to think? "Oh gee, my teammate is suddenly flying at me with the soul-steal device while I'm in combat with a telepathic being, I wonder what he's doing?"

Anyways, I've already said before that Wonder Woman could remove all his equipment at speeds faster than light, before overpowering him in a brawl. As soon as Brainiac is down, the TP wears off and Grifter is back up.

2. While Grifter is down, Wonder Woman could keep him invisible and hidden until she defeats Brainiac. Then, the telepathy is gone and Grifter is back up. He'll stay invisible, before either shooting him in the head, or using soul-steal. If Luthor starts to fight him, he could just do this-

No Caption Provided

3. He has general knowledge of Dr. Doom, which will probably include his Doombots. With prep, he could get an EMP, shutting down every single one of them, and then it'll be a face-off between Dr. Doom and Batman 1M. As I've said before, he could mind-rape doom and use the soul-steal.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By catofellow

1. Brainiac is not an idiot either. He is not going to send a drooling Grifter running madly at Wonder Woman. He would send him calmly and collectively, as if he were to ask Wonder Woman a question. Or he could send him at Wonder Woman after she bounces off of Brainiac's shield. Or he could have Grifter project a hologram, turn invisible and attack Wonder Woman.

As I said before, Brainiac's shield has resisted strikes from Superman. Only a Bloodlusted Superman who was exposed to the light from the explosion of Krypton has been strong enough to break through. Wonder Woman is less in strength than Superman. She will not get past his shields, under any circumstance.

2. Sorry, but Grifter does not have that level of TK for the point of view of this debate. You picked a depowered Grifter to bring him in as your low level. That Grifter would not qualify......

3. EMP could shut down Bat's suit. Unlikely usage. Unless you can demonstrate Batman One Million resisting an EMP. If BOM can get in range of Doom, Doom could also do mind transference if he has too. I don't think soul steal is likely vs. character with magical abilities of Doom, who has harnessed the energy of Surfer, Galactus, and Beyonder. Show me BOM using soul steal against a suspecting target who is actively fighting.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImmortalOne

@catofellow said:

1. Brainiac is not an idiot either. He is not going to send a drooling Grifter running madly at Wonder Woman. He would send him calmly and collectively, as if he were to ask Wonder Woman a question. Or he could send him at Wonder Woman after she bounces off of Brainiac's shield. Or he could have Grifter project a hologram, turn invisible and attack Wonder Woman.

As I said before, Brainiac's shield has resisted strikes from Superman. Only a Bloodlusted Superman who was exposed to the light from the explosion of Krypton has been strong enough to break through. Wonder Woman is less in strength than Superman. She will not get past his shields, under any circumstance.

2. Sorry, but Grifter does not have that level of TK for the point of view of this debate. You picked a depowered Grifter to bring him in as your low level. That Grifter would not qualify......

3. EMP could shut down Bat's suit. Unlikely usage. Unless you can demonstrate Batman One Million resisting an EMP. If BOM can get in range of Doom, Doom could also do mind transference if he has too. I don't think soul steal is likely vs. character with magical abilities of Doom, who has harnessed the energy of Surfer, Galactus, and Beyonder. Show me BOM using soul steal against a suspecting target who is actively fighting.

Firstly, seriously man, use the reply button so that I know when you post.

1. Ask a question? While battling against Lex? What, they'll be battling for a second and suddenly both will stop for Grifter to come over, and Wonder Woman will suspect nothing? Not likely. Not to mention that Wonder Woman has superhuman reflexes that are probably better than Superman's.

If Grifter approaches her with the soul-steal held out, she'll spin around and incapacitate him with the Lasso of Truth.

And as I've said before, Wonder Woman could disarm him at super speeds. Plus, Wonder Woman has shown some strength feats that put her on par with Superman.

Catching a meteor Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel Jr. Combined couldn't stop
Catching a meteor Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel Jr. Combined couldn't stop
Overpowering a Daxamite
Overpowering a Daxamite
WW, MM, and Supes lifting the Earth
WW, MM, and Supes lifting the Earth
WW and Supes lifting the Spectre, who is basically eternity in weight. In other words, he's really, really, heavy.
WW and Supes lifting the Spectre, who is basically eternity in weight. In other words, he's really, really, heavy.

2. Okay, sure. But you've still disregarded everything else I said. He can go invisible, create holograms of himself to distract Luthor, and then either shoot him in the head or use soul-steal.

3. Even if it does, it won't matter. Batman 1M still has the telepathic attack. He could mind-rape Doom and knock him out.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By catofellow

@ImmortalOne said:

Didn't reply because I didn't want each post to become very long. Sorry for the trouble I will going forward.

1. Wonder Woman cannot disarm Brainiac as she cannot get through his shields. In my original post, I said that he shields from beginning (prior to entering battle arena), knowing that the heroes are coming.

2. I have not disregarded anything you said. I provided a detailed critique of every point you have made. You seem to have disregarded your own comments. Grifter can do nothing to Luthor if Wonder Woman incapacitates him as you said. So now we both agree now that this is Luthor and Brainiac vs. Wonder Woman.

3. Doom is very resistant to telepathic attacks. BOM will not be able to utilize TP against him.

No Caption Provided

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ImmortalOne

@catofellow:

1. And you said before his shields were destroyed by Superman. Wonder Woman is on par with Superman in terms of strength. She could break through the force-field if Superman could.

2. No you didn't. You only said I couldn't use the TK, without mentioning the "going invisible, creating holograms, and then either using soul-steal or putting a bullet through his head" part. And for the record, I was saying she could keep him invsible and wrapped under the Lasso of Truth until she defeated Brainiac, when the telepathy wore off. Also, Brainiac might be able to telepathically control him, but Wonder Woman's going to be pounding at him the whole time. I doubt he could keep the concentration to maintain the control.

3. Okay, let's say that Batman 1M can't use the TP. He still has the soul-steal. Why exactly do you think his soul can't be removed because of mystic properties? Nothing he has done with his mystic powers says he can resist having his soul sucked straight out of his body.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By RIKR2

nice battle so far

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By catofellow

@ImmortalOne said:

@catofellow:

1. And you said before his shields were destroyed by Superman. Wonder Woman is on par with Superman in terms of strength. She could break through the force-field if Superman could.

She is not on par with Superman in strength, and this was an enhanced Superman who broke the shield.

@ImmortalOne said:

2. No you didn't. You only said I couldn't use the TK, without mentioning the "going invisible, creating holograms, and then either using soul-steal or putting a bullet through his head" part. And for the record, I was saying she could keep him invsible and wrapped under the Lasso of Truth until she defeated Brainiac, when the telepathy wore off. Also, Brainiac might be able to telepathically control him, but Wonder Woman's going to be pounding at him the whole time. I doubt he could keep the concentration to maintain the control.

Right, I am saying that Grifter cannot do any of that because he will either be under the control of Brainiac, or incapacitated by Wonder Woman shortly after

@ImmortalOne said:

3. Okay, let's say that Batman 1M can't use the TP. He still has the soul-steal. Why exactly do you think his soul can't be removed because of mystic properties? Nothing he has done with his mystic powers says he can resist having his soul sucked straight out of his body.

I do not believe that BOM can take the soul of anyone who is actively fighting and aware of Batman's presence. From what I understand, it only works once his opponent is knocked out.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ImmortalOne

@catofellow said:

@ImmortalOne said:

@catofellow:

She is not on par with Superman in strength, and this was an enhanced Superman who broke the shield.

@ImmortalOne said:

Right, I am saying that Grifter cannot do any of that because he will either be under the control of Brainiac, or incapacitated by Wonder Woman shortly after

@ImmortalOne said:

I do not believe that BOM can take the soul of anyone who is actively fighting and aware of Batman's presence. From what I understand, it only works once his opponent is knocked out.

1. Her showings state she is around Superman. Maybe a little less, but she has a suit that magnifies her strength by a factor of 25. If a boosted Superman smashed through Brainiac's shield, imagine someone with Superman-level strength magnified by 25. Also, I don't get how the explosion of Krypton would magnify his strength... after all, Krypton isn't a yellow star. Can you explain to me?

2. Wonder Woman will keep him wrapped up and invisible until she defeats Brainiac. And Luthor will hardly be a problem with her. When she defeats Brainiac, Grifter is back up and ready to fight Luthor.

3. I have other ways. He could use the telepathy to locate which was the real Doom, and fly to him. Batman 1M is stated to have punching power harder than some superhumans, and with a strength magnified by 25, Doom will be no problem.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By catofellow

@ImmortalOne said:

1. Her showings state she is around Superman. Maybe a little less, but she has a suit that magnifies her strength by a factor of 25. If a boosted Superman smashed through Brainiac's shield, imagine someone with Superman-level strength magnified by 25. Also, I don't get how the explosion of Krypton would magnify his strength... after all, Krypton isn't a yellow star. Can you explain to me?

2. Wonder Woman will keep him wrapped up and invisible until she defeats Brainiac. And Luthor will hardly be a problem with her. When she defeats Brainiac, Grifter is back up and ready to fight Luthor.

3. I have other ways. He could use the telepathy to locate which was the real Doom, and fly to him. Batman 1M is stated to have punching power harder than some superhumans, and with a strength magnified by 25, Doom will be no problem.

1. I have already explained this. The suit magnifies Batman's power by a level of 25. BOM is a 1 ton strength level, this implies the suit has an inherent 25 ton strength level. If anything the suit will get in the way of someone as powerful as Wonder Woman. Are you thinking that Galactus could wear the suit and be 25 times stronger? Or Living Tribunal? It doesn't work that way. If I wore the suit it would magnify my power by 200 times. Also, Brainiac is not a sitting duck, even if Wonder Woman could get by his shield, which at worse would be difficult. He has traded blows with Superman before himself, and has abilities that mimic those of Kryptonians.

2. Wonder Woman is dealing with the combined force of Grifter 1M (™) who is under the telepathic control of Brainiac, and Brainiac who is on par with Superman in strength and speed, but is a superior strategist, and Luthor, who is wearing his Battle Suit which can generate energy projections that have been shown to go straight through the shoulder of Starfire. I don't see her neatly tucking Grifter away with a nice ribbon.

3. Batman's punching power is not strong enough KO Doom. Doom has survived blasts from Thanos with the infinity gems. BOM is outclassed here in intellect, durability, and mystical abilities. Show me BOM surviving someone that powerful.

I know Doom looks worse for wear here in this scan, but this is Thanos here. OP allowed no one equal to or above Thanos into this tournament, thus no one in tournament could do this to Doom. And Doom survived, is conscious, is standing up, and seemingly has his wits about him still.

No Caption Provided
catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By catofellow

We are ready for votes.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By beatboks1

@ImmortalOne: Are you ready for votes too??

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RIKR2

@beatboks1 said:

@ImmortalOne: Are you ready for votes too??

this

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By blackadamFTW

Catofellow.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ImmortalOne

Yeah, catofellow and I discussed it over PM. We're ready for votes.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By boschePG

my vote is Immortal One

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RIKR2

i go with immortal one, so 2-1 team good so far

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RIKR2

bump

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By beatboks1

My vote is for catefellow. Few wholes and hard to believes in the argument from immortalone. No account taken for Brainiac's strength, speed and durability (without force fields) when it was brought up. No real strategy for what's happening to Luthor if Grifter is attacking WW under TP control. I mean if she's dealing with grifter and also reacting to Brainiac who we know has Superman level speed, how can she also deal with Luthor. And sorry what is the suit made of that it can withstand the damage that a blow of WW X 25 would do?

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RIKR2

2-2

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

catofellow.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RIKR2

3-2 catofellow

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By YoungJustice

ImmortalOne

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#27  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

i vote for immortal one also.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RIKR2

4 - 3, team good so far

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By GhostRider29

Immortal one.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RIKR2

at the end of this day the voting will be close and so far Immortal one is winning 5 -3

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RIKR2

immortal one win the battle