Good vs evil: team Iron Man vs team Lex Luthor

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theodixon9

The good guys: Iron Man (genius), Nightwing (martial artist), Hulk (bruiser), Green Arrow (amazing aim), Captain America (tactician) and Zatanna (magician) vs The bad guys: Lex Luthor (genius), Elektra (martial artist), pre-52 Solomon Grundy (bruiser), Bullseye (amazing aim), Deathstroke (tactician) and Satana (magician)

No Caption Provided

A mountainous region, like the one in the picture, only in the evening. The area contains water, trees and, of course, mountains. The area is deserted. Trees can be used for stealth and mountains can be used for high ground. Each team starts 1 mile from each other and each team has access to the woods and the mountains.

Prep time

Each team gets 1 day before they must face each other. In this time they can create battle strategies, upgrade their weapons and anything else they wish to.

Limitations

Neither teams can create weapons of mass destruction. For example, Iron Man or Lex Luthor couldn't just make a nuke and blow the other team to smithereens. Also, the good guys will try not to kill their opponents, but will let loose if they're getting beaten.

Win conditions

To win, each member of the loosing team must be captured, knocked out or killed.

Remember that classes don't have to fight each other. For example, Nightwing doesn't have to fight Elektra, and could fight Bullseye. Also keep in mind that a character can fight two people at once, and if they have defeated their current opponent/s, they can move onto another.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Cool thread, I'm gonna give the W to the bad guys. Luthor and Deathstroke with prep is very dangerous.

They'll win 5.1/10

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Iron Man (genius), Nightwing (martial artist), Hulk (bruiser), Green Arrow (amazing aim), Captain America (tactician) and Zatanna (magician) vs The bad guys: Lex Luthor (genius), Elektra (martial artist), Solomon Grundy (bruiser), Bullseye (amazing aim), Deathstroke (tactician) and Satana (magician)

Both teams have their own advantages, I'd say tony is a little smarter than Lex so Good has that advantage. Elektra is more skilled than Nightwing so bad guys get the advantage there. Hulk is stronger than Grundy so good guys' advantage. Green Arrow takes the aim advantage. I'd give Deathstroke tactician advantage. I don't know about the magician on the bad guys team so no one gets that advantage.

I know they don't have to fight the same class as the other but I'll do that scenario. Iron Man would win against Lex. Elektra beats Nightwing. Hulk beats Grundy. Green Arrow beats Bullseye. Deathstroke would beat Captain and Not sure about the magicians.

So that leaves Iron Man, Hulk, Green Arrow, and Zatanna against Elektra, Deathstroke, and Satana. Iron can take out Elektra, Then Hulk smashes Deathstroke, and The three good guys help take out Satana.

So overall Good Guys win.

Now this is only if each class fight in their class. If they didn't results would be different.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good Guys: Hulk could solo, adding IM and the rest is over kill.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

Nightwing, Hulk and Iron man could take out half of the team. Zatanna might also be needed for a definite win, but 8/10 heroes win.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No he couldn't. Lux has suits that go hand to hand with Superman. Grundy has gone hand to hand vs mostly every jl member and did moderately well. Hulk would be lucky to go 1v1 vs a lex who gets a day of prep.

raythelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Villains Would win . they'll win 7/10

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heroes 8.5 outa ten

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There seems to be a lot of different opinions. Some people think Hulk could probably take down the bad guys on his own and some people think that the jade giant would struggle with Lex alone. Why do those who are with the heroes on this think they have the edge. And the same for those who are supporting villains.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluepride1234:

The suits Lex has won't do anything against the Hulk. The reason he beats Superman is because he has kryptonite built into his suit.

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nightwing444

The good guys: Iron Man (genius), Nightwing (martial artist), Hulk (bruiser), Green Arrow (amazing aim), Captain America (tactician) and Zatanna (magician) vs The bad guys: Lex Luthor (genius), Elektra (martial artist), Solomon Grundy (bruiser), Bullseye (amazing aim), Deathstroke (tactician) and Satana (magician)

Lex Luthor owns Tony if you mean who comes up with the smarter plan.if its a fight, Tony wins for obvious reasons

Whoever said Elektra beats Nightwing...ha ha you've GOT TO BE JOKING..Nightwing stalemates Deathstroke,fights demons,Darkseid,saves the universe multiple times ...Elektra gets impaled by Bullseye of all people...

Disregarding everything else,Elektra is a master of the martial art she learnt from that group..I dunno how many more she knows..Nightwing is a master of virtually every martial art

Grundy vs Hulk depends on what power level Grundy has...if its JLA buster...this would be difficult but Hulk wins

Bullseye kills ollie with his beard...seriously that would be epic...but if its n52 ollie doesnt have a beard...sad..regardless any version of bullseye kills any version of GA

DS kills Cap Am.

Zatanna wins coz:

1.I dont know the other chick

2.I bet she cant pull off fishnet stockings

(assuming its a she...)

depending on whether you were judging lex and tonys intellect or fighting skills, the good guys win or its a draw

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By theodixon9

Satana is the sister of Daimon Hellstorm. She's a bit like Raven. Unlike Raven, she's evil.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a very good battle. I'm undecided for now

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By theodixon9

I think Lex has a better chance of beating Iron Man than some might think. His suit is very durable and, although I don't like Superman that much, if it can take blows from the man of steel, then you've got to admit it should be able to withstand repulsor rays. Lex also has energy blasters, which are powerful enough to incinerate several OMACs, according to his comic vine page. He could probably add a few missiles to his suit in a day as well. I'm not saying that Lex would win, but he's got a good chance.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lex is a level above Tony, I am not taking about just raw power, he's a lot more versatile. He can also bring tech to neutralize magic as that's become common place in DC.

He also makes people like this guy, that's power girl under his fists and they had to run from that fight but I will tell you Kara was slowly dying from an unrelated issue so she was far away from her best.

No Caption Provided

I would probably change it to pre 52 Grundy as current Grundy would solo everyone there, the guy was sucking the life from the Earth within minutes and was only stopped by Alan Scott.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Villains

bunt947

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Iron man 6/10

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Heroes win.

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By theodixon9

Bump.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

trickzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Noone301994

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

The skilled guys are quite useless; Hulk defeats Grundy, what can the tactician and the skill guy even do? It's down to 3 factors; prep, power, and magic.

BladeNB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11