Gon and Killua vs Natsu and Gajeel

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ghost_rider1

Fight take place at the Grand Magic Games

Morals are on but both teams are fighting to win

This is Gon before he became powerless

Who wins

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cjdavis103
No Caption Provided

Natsu solos hard

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghost_rider1
Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

Team 2 should win in a good fight despite Team 1 being vastly superior characters and having a speed advantage. Also, Gon can punch monsters to other countries. Can Natsu survive that?

Sanieldanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on team 2 wins by a small margin. Morals off, killua solos.

Avatar image for xthe_black_adamx
XThe_Black_Adamx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killua Godpseed.. GG

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanieldanders: @etheral_dreams: @nightwingx:

Sure he is faster But Natsu can keep up with Luxous who can turn his body into lightning not a Huge advantage

Give me one good reason Natsu doesn't fry them

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DeathHero61

Team 2 should win in a good fight despite Team 1 being vastly superior characters and having a speed advantage. Also, Gon can punch monsters to other countries. Can Natsu survive that?

That was a good joke. Tell me that one again.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team FT wins with ease

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@deathhero61: He punched a chimera ant to another country. Go rewatch the chimera arc (episode 98 to episode 100) or read the manga for proof.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams:

You mean when he traded in his life for a one time power up? because i doubt he would use that here

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: He punched a chimera ant to another country. Go rewatch the chimera arc (episode 98 to episode 100) or read the manga for proof.

Scans. Because i am up to date with the series and i don't recall that at all.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SonDeathEater

Edit:Inb4 @lol hyperbole

@deathhero61 said:

@etheral_dreams said:

Scans. Because i am up to date with the series and i don't recall that at all.

@cjdavis103 said:

@etheral_dreams:

You mean when he traded in his life for a one time power up? because i doubt he would use that here

Gon vs Owl and Bat;Chapter 233
Gon vs Owl and Bat;Chapter 233

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cjdavis103

@sondeatheater:
He said "fly all the way to NGL" but that's like saying when someone says "go to hell" they are actually opening a portal and trowing them to hell

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: ???

Gon's main attack uses purely force through nen.NGL is actually a place. Gon says it himself that he calculated the distance and the owl guy/narrator is amazed by it.We could also see visually that he was gon far far away even though Gon was only ground level too.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By StrictlyAnime
SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Who said Team 1 wins.Im just posting a scan to inform.

@deathhero61: Copout excuse confirmed

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Natsu soloing.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Who said Team 1 wins.Im just posting a scan to inform.

@deathhero61: Copout excuse confirmed

Copout excuse confirmed? Ummmm i don't see how. IF gon was that strong everyone he fights would be sent flying across countries. First its the damn inconsistency with lightning in one piece and now this? Geez give it a rest and learn the meaning of the word inconsistency.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: LOL. Trying to downplay it? Anyways it wasn't a gag feat, it happened in the anime too, and actually showed the owl Chimera Ant being propelled to and landing in another country. I'm not saying Team 2 loses, but Jajanken would hurt them.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Con can't send everyone he fights flying to a different country because he wasn't always as strong as this and his opponents are strong enough to brush off hits like this.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: okay that was my question did he actually punch him all the way to that country or not

Anyways his Jaken is slow needs charging has a limited range there's no reason natsu doesn't just hit him with a fire dragon roar from a distance

What's more his bare fists no magic have destroyed entire mannors in the single strike there's no way that Gon or killa can take that kind of abuse let alone when he starts using his magic to amp those strakes far beyond that

Oh and did I mention he has a fire lightning mode? Meaning he can eat killa's power and amp himself to killa's speed making this epically one-sided

Natsu is more than enough he might not be able to beat the HST currently but when Naruto and bleach end he's going to clame one of their spots

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: I know Natsu's abilities and Team 2 wins. But Con should be above him in sheer striking power.

Also Bleach hasn't really been part of the HST for a whilewhile, its popularity has gone down a lot. And Naruto really about to end (though the anime isn't over yet). However, Fairy Tail still isn't strong enough to compare to either verse.

The current HST is more or less Toriko Naruto and One Piece. And we all know Toriko>>>>>>>>>>> Fairy Tail.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Gon and Killua? I'm not familiar with their manga, but unless they are city busters, I don't think that they can take Natsu and Gajeel.

Let me put it this way, the first time Natsu went Dragon Force it was by eating a piece of Etherion charge crystals (Etherion being a continent destroying power), and his power at this point was enough to beat a guy pretty handily who claimed his attacks had the force of a meteor. That was pre-timeskip.

Post time-skip he was able to beat two guys who both had Dragon Force (And were a lot stronger than him when he went Dragon Force) at the same time in his base form.

And even before the time skip Natsu in his base form was somewhere between a large building buster and a city buster.

So, yeah, he's a freaking beast.

And Gajeel is pretty much on the same level as him, especially now that they both have duel element dragon modes. Iron Shadow Dragon is pretty OP itself.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cjdavis103

@etheral_dreams:

The popularity dropped after the Annamae was stopped but after the Manga ends and they are restarting the Anime which means bleach still has the popularity to pull off an enemy in the japan it's still part of the HST and once ichigo gets to show off his full power he will be on top of it again

And Toriko already above all the other HST universes In power but it just doesn't have the backing in Japan to be considered an HST universe

And to be in HST universe or has to be three of them one piece has one slot fairytale probably have another and maybe Toriko gets a spot but I doubt it because the enemy was canceled because it was so low showing and fairytale has quite a few more arcs left in it for amps

Natsu currently would be able to defeat pre-time skip Luffy and if he goes full lightning Dragon mode he could fight current Luffy for a bit

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since OP wasn't very specific. Current Gon is powerless? o.o

Killua should hold off for a few minutes but he will get taken out easy without Gon as backup.

@sondeatheater: Looks like a gag feat to me.

I've never seen such a sad response. The feat is 100% legit.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cjdavis103

@thitiki:

So goku breathing in space when he went to the moon in DB is a legit feat?

anyways even if it was true owl was fodder and not really an issue Natsu still reduces Gon and killua to ash

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki:

So goku breathing in space when he went to the moon in DB is a legit feat?

anyways even if it was true owl was fodder and not really an issue Natsu still reduces Gon and killua to ash

Maybe if you read the part of where Gon is powerless so of course the team wins. But yes Gon's punch to another country is legit I don't see how it is seeing as he was able to open to push 4 tons waaaay early in the series before being boosted by nen. Goku's breathing feat has nothing to do with it.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki:

I edited the OP. Gon isnt powerless

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki:

Okay this could make it more interesting. Gon could hit Natsu hella hard that would do some damage.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cjdavis103

@thitiki said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@thitiki:

Okay this could make it more interesting. Gon could hit Natsu hella hard that would do some damage.

Loading Video...

He can acess this on the fly now GG

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Thitiki

@thitiki said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@thitiki:

Loading Video...

He can acess this on the fly now GG

They aren't going to stand still..

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Con can't send everyone he fights flying to a different country because he wasn't always as strong as this and his opponents are strong enough to brush off hits like this.

The only character by far who logically has the capability to take hits like that is Some of the higher level chimera ants like pitou, Neterou, Meruem. This feat is inconsistent. I am not trying to lowball. You guys are attempting to high ball the hell out of gon especially considering when in a arc before that he could barely smash a large boulder.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cjdavis103

@thitiki: Gon is if his gonna use his rock and that AOE is more than enough to tag both of them

or he could just use

No Caption Provided

and one shot both of them

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams said:

The only character by far who logically has the capability to take hits like that is Some of the higher level chimera ants like pitou, Neterou, Meruem. This feat is inconsistent. I am not trying to lowball. You guys are attempting to high ball the hell out of gon especially considering when in a arc before that he could barely smash a large boulder.

Yea what arc are you referring to when he could "barely" smash a boulder? Greed Island? Where a human body absorbed most of the impact? OR another instance...

Were not trying to high ball him to hell just showing what his level is and you can't accept it.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@deathhero61 said:

@etheral_dreams said:

Yea what arc are you referring to when he could "barely" smash a boulder? Greed Island? Where a human body absorbed most of the impact? OR another instance...

Were not trying to high ball him to hell just showing what his level is and you can't accept it.

How often does Gon do that is what they are asking

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@deathhero61 said:

@etheral_dreams said:

How often does Gon do that is what they are asking

It was his first time doing it. Seeing as that was the last time we saw Gon fight really until he powered up stomped Pitou then lost all his power/nen. Get it?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DeathHero61

@thitiki: Ugh whatever i am not even going to bother with this anymore. Natsu or Gajeel solos. Gon and Killua cannot physically keep up with natsu. And even if you guys continue to BS with Gon's striking strength, he has to land the hit for it to matter, and we both know that rock takes a crap ton of time to charge. Natsu in character blitzes his opponents. So yeah, it won't end well. Gon's durability isn't that impressive either. A small flurry of punches from natsu will end him. Killua is probably faster than both natsu and gajeel but not to the point where he can blitz. Killua gets taken out in a few hits as well. Early natsu was smashing through the phantom guild with simply a large flurry of punches aimed for gajeel............

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Further edits:

Hades with his chains managed to do this:

You saw those chain attacks he was spamming during his fight with the FT guild?

He can overpower large opponents like makarov in his titan form. The same guy who one shotted hades' giant airship with a kick.

No Caption Provided

Look how large hades's air ship is:

No Caption Provided

Natsu breaks free of a likely enhanced version of it which restrained both of his hands.

No Caption Provided

He takes this by himself.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: Ugh whatever i am not even going to bother with this anymore. Natsu or Gajeel solos. Gon and Killua cannot physically keep up with natsu. And even if you guys continue to BS with Gon's striking strength, he has to land the hit for it to matter, and we both know that rock takes a crap ton of time to charge. Natsu in character blitzes his opponents. So yeah, it won't end well. Gon's durability isn't that impressive either. A small flurry of punches from natsu will end him. Killua is probably faster than both natsu and gajeel but not to the point where he can blitz. Killua gets taken out in a few hits as well. Early natsu was smashing through buildings, and fortresses. He takes this.

You mad? o.o Gon is physically stronger than Natsu and Gajeel thats the funny thing. Unless Natsu has ever moved at least 2 tons and can punch people in other countries? You are getting upset saying it's BS but I said above why its a legit feat and why we haven't seen anymore...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DeathHero61

@thitiki: Post edited. When anyone in HxH shows that level of striking strength, come back to me.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: Post edited. When anyone in HxH shows that level of striking strength, come back to me.

Seeing as the manga is on hiatus I won't be seeing you.

Avatar image for mollydanger2210
MollyDanger2210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: What are you talking about?

Can Natsu or Gajeel shift 64 tonnes? They're not physically stronger than Gon and Killua at all.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DeathHero61

@mollydanger2210: They are 100 tonners based on feats. And look at my previous post.

@thitiki said:

@deathhero61 said:

Concession accepted

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mollydanger2210: They are 100 tonners based on feats. And look at my previous post.

@thitiki said:

@deathhero61 said:

Concession accepted

I'm not conceding though.. and they are in no way close to 100 tons nice to try and high ball them though. Like I said Gon is physically stronger than both.

Avatar image for mollydanger2210
MollyDanger2210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I've read fairy tail, not up-to-date, but up to the Edolas arc and they're not 100 tonners, stop lying.