• 61 results
#1 Posted by Shiryu (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Two bezerkers fighting each other.Size doesn't matter as for those of you who think Goku would crush the Hulk with one foot.

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no mindless Hulk.That is Hulk's regular form...

#3 Posted by superjedi (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Give me some stats on "Mindless Hulk" Not familiar with that form.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiryu says:

"But that's what i read on marvel.com"

#5 Posted by Shiryu (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

But that's what i read on marvel.com

#6 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

There is mindless hulk, when banner get shut down and strength is beyond that of superman, doomsday, even cosmic gods, i say Hulk win because he very hard to hurt in this form plus Fire, electric or whatever goku shoots have no effect on hulk, only thor's hammer did and he still lost. only to beat Hulk is being using Brute strength, or do what Superman did, and use all his powers and nearly lost.

#7 Posted by Shiryu (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

hE CAN RIP ONSLAUGHT'S ARMOR OFF.

#8 Posted by superjedi (112 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure there is a celestial out there that could have vaporized "Mindless Hulk" so im sure he can be hurt. I need more info. on him to make a decision, maybe some feats.

#9 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

Mindless Hulk is like wwhulk but stronger, savage Hulk broke Dr. Strange's mystic bands of cyrotak that held the mighty galactus! Once he even destroyed The Eternal Flame Of Life, a weapon that could destroy and stand up to the celestials who are SUPER powerful!so celestials wont do much, Hulk wins

#10 Posted by superjedi (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. I would have to go with Hulk. However, Final Goku would decimate Hulk.

#11 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God, YET ANOTHER DBZ THREAD!!!!!!

DON'T You guys get it!?!?!?!

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio

Golden OOzaru Goku wins easily.

#13 Posted by shrackman (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku would destroy the hulk anyday

#14 Posted by Shiryu (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#15 Posted by Shiryu (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Oh God, YET ANOTHER DBZ THREAD!!!!!! DON'T You guys get it!?!?!?!"

Get what ?! Be more specific!

#16 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiryu says:

"MotorSteel says:

Get what ?! Be more specific!"

NO MORE DBZ THREADS!!!

#17 Posted by HAXJAX (64 posts) - - Show Bio

shrackman says:

"Goku would destroy the hulk anyday"

YEAH GOKU BETAS ANYONE!!!! HE IS THE STRONGEST CHARAKTER EVER!!!!

#18 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Mindless hulk? did he ever have one!?

anyways yes Goku wins

#19 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk can regenerate fast and grow increasingly stronger and bigger the madder he gets and the more they fight.

#20 Posted by Shiryu (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Shiryu says:
"MotorSteel says:
Get what ?! Be more specific!"
NO MORE DBZ THREADS!!!"

What do you have against DBZ?

#21 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont take it to serious its just that they were overused at a time and Mangas have really insane power statistics especially DBZ, it mostly ends up in a total beatdown towards Comic heroes.

#22 Posted by lordraiden (7154 posts) - - Show Bio

Shawn The Devil says:

"Mindless Hulk is like wwhulk but stronger, savage Hulk broke Dr. Strange's mystic bands of cyrotak that held the mighty galactus! Once he even destroyed The Eternal Flame Of Life, a weapon that could destroy and stand up to the celestials who are SUPER powerful!so celestials wont do much, Hulk wins"

Are you kidding me? The hulk in any shape or form would be nothing but a play toy to a celestial! Odin and the whole of asgard had troubles with just one celestial!

#23 Posted by Shiryu (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really taking it too seriously, I'm just asking him because that's what he put on another thread that I made.

#24 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

you idiots, dbz are the dumbiest and gayiest first off no goku form can beat hulk because those energy blasts would do nothing because resistance to it like the sun actually he draws power from the sun since it has gamma rays too. all dbz characters got on Hulk is spped and he can keep with them since he can keep up with the movements os superman plus he beat superman and spiderman together. Goku is the gayest character ever. even on here goku only has speed against hulk, not hulk, stamina or anything else, i rest my case, better yetm, i won this case, oh ya about that celestial thing, Hulk destroyed The Eternal Flame of life which is indesruitible and can destroy a celestial plus he broke the bands of cttyorak or whatever his name is,l which held the Mighty Galactus. I rest this case.

#27 Posted by Little Nicky (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiryu says:

"Shawn, if you know what's good for you, you'd just shut up.Don't get cocky by saying, "I won this this case. Better yet, I won this case. I rest my case."Oh yeah about DBZ characters being gay,you're not so great yourself.You're a homo sexual like Chris Crocker so I don't know why you're talking.And here's something else that sounds as foul as your mother's face looks that you said."You idiots."You're just calling us idiots because you know that you're one yourself and don't want to be alone in the idiot club.I'm sick of people like you coming to people's threads to call them idiots.You're actually a Moron, so I guess you've highened your rank in the idiot club.Great, so next year you're gonna graduate to a douchebag.Great job Shawn."

Dude, You got no life, You make no sense, and how you know Chris Crocker is homo if you are not with gay, Hmm? you stupid noobster

#28 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

goku wins

#29 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

#30 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

soul taker says:

"goku wins"

i can agree on this part

#33 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

Retard, You are a stupid gay Noob, can not even Rg. Get off vine, Mortal.

#35 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

STFU Moron

#37 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

You are not my Enemy, nor my little Brother Nicholas. unless you threat me or My Friends and Family, then you are my enemy, If you were my enemy cause of your words, Then lots of People my enemy.

#39 Posted by ImaPanda (5 posts) - - Show Bio

mindless hulk is when there was no bruce banner in the hulk and i still think goku would win yah

#40 Posted by ImaPanda (5 posts) - - Show Bio

stfu dbz is the best ever r u stupid you idiot but goku owns everybody

#41 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

ImaPanda says:

"stfu dbz is the best ever r u stupid you idiot but goku owns everybody"

Yeah this right here. Perfect example of a mindless dbztard.

#42 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk did also KO a celestial Champion, with a thunder clap or whatever its called :P

#43 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

why is this tread still going?

#44 Posted by Gojira (112 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard the Hulk punched throw planet sized comets.

#45 Posted by E-Zero (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Gojira says:

"I heard the Hulk punched throw planet sized comets."

A meteor 2x the size of earth.

#46 Posted by Gojira (112 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Hulk did also KO a celestial Champion, with a thunder clap or whatever its called :P"

A Oozaru have super hearing too.

#47 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHA! Vegeta Oozaru from the beginning series could eat Hulk for a snack. "GRRRR i hate vege."

#48 Posted by Gojira (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#49 Posted by Gojira (112 posts) - - Show Bio

The hulk will finish the monkey in one punch and make it deaf with one thunder clap.

#50 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

And you Overestimate Hulk on a fanboy level. Vegeta and goku battled in the beginning of the series that shook the planet it self. Hell, Vegeta was going to destroy the planet because he got fed up. Hulk can't do anything like that. Sure he can hold a planet together but so can these two and then some.
Post Edited:2008-03-24 14:55:45