#1 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the very 1st GA Superman, the one from 1938. Morals apply. Battlefield: NYC (abandoned.) Who wins?

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

GA Superman murder stomps.

#3 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! FLAGGED MULTIPLE TIMES.

#4 Posted by YoungJustice (6648 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I was like

"Maybe its some character I dont know about?"

When I saw the comments, I was like

#5 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#6 Posted by Oni_Bane (1555 posts) - - Show Bio

When GA Superman started out, he could only lift a car. So I believe the Thing could defiantly win this. Its not as one-sided as everyone makes it out to be.

#7 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane: Yea ikr I totally agree with you. Except I think GA Superman beats the thing.

#8 Posted by toby5678910 (340 posts) - - Show Bio

GA superman had no morals..,

#9 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: @solesamurai: No

Thing stomps this flop.

#10 Edited by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you mean Kal-L of Earth-Two or just Superman in the golden age? Kal-L stomps Thing super hard, and later Golden Age Superman stomps too. Early golden age Superman loses, badly.

#11 Posted by jwalser3 (4796 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone overreacting? The first incarnation of Superman was similar to that of the Superman displayed in the early Action Comics of the New 52.

This is in no way a stomp.

#13 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@stonerthps: I seriously hope you're joking, if not please stop using the internet and put your helmet back on.

#14 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Thank goodness, I saw your post and I thought oh no... this is going to be locked, lol.

#15 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

"Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound" GA Supes wins this.

#16 Posted by Dextersinister (5705 posts) - - Show Bio

@toby5678910 said:

GA superman had no morals..,

This is true, he casually tossed people out of windows regardless of how high up they where.

#17 Posted by Oni_Bane (1555 posts) - - Show Bio

@PlasticBag said:

@Oni_Bane: Yea ikr I totally agree with you. Except I think GA Superman beats the thing.

If this is current Thing, he stomps hard here. GA Superman is no where near current Thing.

#18 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@stonerthps: I seriously hope you're joking, if not please stop using the internet and put your helmet back on.

Except the part where this superman isn't even a 100 tonner and Ben is. And the fact that this version of superman can't hold a candle to ben.

#19 Posted by koala99 (13 posts) - - Show Bio

The Golden Age Superman practically was the Superman of Pre-Crisis Earth-Two, and he did have morals. They were just "looser" than those of the over-powered Silver Age Superman, the acceptable Bronze Age Superman, and the wretched Post-Crisis/Pre-Infinite Crisis Superman. If we're talking about Modern Age Thing and Golden Age/Earth-Two Superman, then I think that the Thing would definitely win.

#20 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

GA Superman murder stomps.