#1 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

ONLY SAGE MODE NO SUMMONINGS

Naruto has his normal abilities except summonings. No help or Nine tail transformations.

IN METROPOLIS

Supes knows this place, he has that advantage.

vs

#2 Edited by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

My pic of supes wouldnt appear

#3 Posted by PredatorX (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto.

#4 Posted by beatboks1 (7213 posts) - - Show Bio

GA supes at what time. the first year where he was only able to leeap a busting shell could hurt him or the last 25 yrs where he was SA level??

#5 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

When he just learned to fly in action comics

#6 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto should win.

#7 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: HAHA. no, GA Superman destroyed a solar system by sneezing.

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Wasn`t that Silver Age Superman who sneezed away the Solar System? An interesting point could be that Mxy`s magical dust allowed him to perform such a feat rather than regular dust. And the OP stated that its the beginning of GA, there are varying power levels for these Superman versions.

#9 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@DarkKnightDetective: Wasn`t that Silver Age Superman who sneezed away the Solar System? An interesting point could be that Mxy`s magical dust allowed him to perform such a feat rather than regular dust. And the OP stated that its the beginning of GA, there are varying power levels for these Superman versions.

Never mentioned, so it is still a feat.and I'm not sure if this was Golden Age or Silver age but I will look into it.

#10 Posted by NeonGameWave (7779 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: It says within the scan that he inhaled magical sneezing powder which possibly could of enhanced his super sneeze, and I believe its Silver Age Superman.

#11 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@NeonGameWave: HAHA. no, GA Superman destroyed a solar system by sneezing.

Not this version buster, read the comments before this! sucka

#12 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Never mentioned, so it is still a feat.and I'm not sure if this was Golden Age or Silver age but I will look into it.

It was mentioned pay attention BUSTER!

#13 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: It was never stated that the dust was what allowed him to do that, and I'm the goddamn Batman, you refer to me as Mr. Goddamn Batman undertsood?

#14 Posted by beatboks1 (7213 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

It was SA. From about 1945 to 1955 the GA Superman had power levels very comparible to Silver age Superman.

From 1939 to feb/march 1940 he was more like Luke Cage only a bit stronger and a lot faster and slightly more durable ( in so far as his internals were as durable as his skin)

From April 1940 to 45 ( pretty much to combat the more powerful and much higher selling Whiz comics Captain Marvel) he was more like just below pre New 52 modern Superman. this is about when he learned to fly.

#15 Posted by 18hunt (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: It was never stated that the dust was what allowed him to do that, and I'm the goddamn Batman, you refer to me as Mr. Goddamn Batman undertsood?

Mr. Goddam Batman, I am in the Scarlett Spider Group, Sop u have no authority telling me whatI call you

#16 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: Nonsense I lead the JL and Batman inc, I could end your group with a phone call.

#17 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Naruto should win.

#18 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#19 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21841 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman don't be ridiculous

#20 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope, is the goddamn Batman.

#21 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

superman....

#22 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: No, he's the damned Batman, I'm the Godamn Batman.

#23 Posted by terry2012 (5210 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#24 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Nope, you're the DarkKnightDetective. I'm Batman.

#25 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: No, you're that deranged clone that Dick revived.

#26 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective: Either way, I'm Batman (even if i'm a clone). You're not. :P

#27 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman242: Yes I am, If I wasn't then how would am I so good at the bat-dance?

#28 Posted by tomlikesfries (4661 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll side with Superman, even though The Golden Age was one of his weakest forms, since Clark couldn't even fly. Still, his strength, durability and speed should be quite enough to take on Naruto.

#29 Posted by kuma_far (510 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite for Superman, is so spite it isnt funny

#30 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

BOOM. I'm here bitches, who was using my title?

#31 Posted by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite. Superman can pick up a car and throw it.

#32 Edited by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

@alcoholbob said:

Spite. Superman can pick up a car and throw it.

Yeah because that'll do something to Naruto.

@AllStarSuperman said:

Superman don't be ridiculous

Amazing philosophical reply. Any reason as to why?

#33 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3493 posts) - - Show Bio

What are the speed and durability feats for golden age superman? I wonder what a rasen shuriken would do to supes.