Golden Age Superman vs Cloud and Sephiroth (Read OP)

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheBatman586
  1. EDIT: Ignore the oddly-placed numbers, I somehow indented the sentences and I don't know how to fix them :(

VS 

2. Through some cosmic accident, Cloud and Sephiroth are sucked into the Earth-Two DC Universe. They find themselves in downtown Metropolis, on May 10, 1947. Little do they know that World War II only ended a few years ago, and everyone is still a little paranoid that the Axis powers will make a comeback. 
  3. So, upon sight of Cloud and Sephiroth, everybody panics. People run through the streets in terror, screaming "The Nazis are back! The Nazis are back! We're all going to die!"
  4. Apparently, the citizens of Metropolis think that Cloud and Sephiroth are both part of some brand-new Nazi group. Both of the Final Fantasy warriors are completely bewildered, not having a clue as to what the heck is going on.
  5. Naturally, while all of this is happening, Clark Kent is working at his desk in the Daily Star office building. He overhears the hubbub outside, and goes to investigate as Superman. 
  6. He finds Cloud and Sephiroth standing in the middle of the street, with groups of people all standing around them at a distance. Fingers are pointed at them, and accusations ring out from the crowd.
  7. "Commies!"
  8. "Reds!"
  9. "Nazis!"
  10. "Nincompoops!"
  11. "Wankers!"
  12. Superman pulls aside a citizen.
  13. "What's going on?", Kal asks.
  14. "Those two men over there! They....they opened some sort of portal and came falling through it! You have to stop them, Superman! They're Nazis, I tell you! NAZIS!", the citizen exclaims.
  15. Nazis, eh? Looks like I better stop them, then, Superman thinks to himself.
  16. Superman looks at Cloud and Sephiroth. "You two! I'll give you one chance to surrender. Don't make me do this the hard way."
  17. Cloud and Sephiroth still have no idea how any of this is happening, and are at a loss for a response.
  18. Suddenly, Mr. Mxyzptlk appears out of nowhere.
  19. "Hello, Superman. It's your old pal, Mxyzptlk!"
  20. "I have no time for your shenanigans right now, Mxy! I'm trying to apprehend two dangerous Nazi criminals!", Superman snaps.
  21. "Aw, you're no fun. I know, let's play a game. It's called, 'Try to kill each other'. For starters, Supes, I know you're such a big baby about killing anyone, so I'm just going to make you bloodlusted!"
  22. Mxy snaps his fingers, and suddenly, Superman's facial expression changes from a slightly annoyed expression to an angry, murderous one.
    The 5th-dimensional imp turns to Cloud and Sephiroth. "If you can beat this big oaf, I'll return you to your own universe. What do you say?"
  23. Cloud turns to Sephiroth and says "Do we really have any choice?"
  24. "I suppose not. Very well, we shall work together, this one time only.", Sephiroth replies.
  25. "Good, then!  Oh, and here's a little green rock. It might help you out a bit.", Mxy says. He throws a small, emerald-colored fragment at Cloud's feet.
  26. "He's only at about a quarter of his speed today. You shouldn't have a lot of problems avoiding him. Good luck!" With a poof, Mxy disappears.
  27. Cloud and Sephiroth turn to face the bloodlusted Superman, their swords drawn, their hands charging up with Materia. 
  28. Superman charges at them, and the fight begins.
  30. Who will be the victor?    
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheBatman586

Anyone?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By termiteone4ever

Supes got this. These guys can be hurt too easily no durability
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By MrDirector786

Cloud and Sephiroth might stand a chance if they were dreaming. The key words are 'might' and 'if they were dreaming'. :P

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheBatman586

P

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheBatman586

B

AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AMS

Does Sephiroth have access to all his forms?
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheBatman586
@AMS:
Yes.
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AMS
@TheBatman586: 

I'd give it to the team then.
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheBatman586

Bumped.

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Sephiroth could just summon Meteor and end the fight in a few minutes.  Current Supes would demolish these two, but Golden Age has no chance.

TheCreeper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheCreeper117

This is Golden Age Supes? 

Yep, he gets slaughtered.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By nefarious

Superman would own these two before they can do anything. 

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Might give it too, the team. Gold Supes isn't as strong as SA or Modern.