#1 Edited by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio

in the batcave on pre-crisis earth 2

with prep

morals on

k.o. to win

nananana batman is playing in the background.

#2 Posted by i_like_swords (13138 posts) - - Show Bio

On account on nananana Batman playing in the background, I'd have to give it to Batman. Not by much though.

#3 Edited by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio

On account on nananana Batman playing in the background, I'd have to give it to Batman. Not by much though.

but batman has prep

#4 Posted by Kobra678 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords said:

but batman has prep

i agree 100% the only reason batman wins is because prep. Without it, this goes to Batman

#5 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (2192 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver age has more gear than Golden Age Batman I assume.

Anyone have some decent feats for either one?

#6 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by i_like_swords (13138 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678 said:

@russellmania77 said:

@i_like_swords said:

but batman has prep

i agree 100% the only reason batman wins is because prep. Without it, this goes to Batman

not claiming to be an expert or anything but I heard Batman is also good with prep? could go either way really, but I'm still leaning towards Batman.

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20150 posts) - - Show Bio

PIS machine>>>>>>>>Psychopathic murder

#9 Posted by Kobra678 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678 said:

@russellmania77 said:

@i_like_swords said:

but batman has prep

not claiming to be an expert or anything but I heard Batman is also good with prep? could go either way really, but I'm still leaning towards Batman.

Shut up you friggin N3wB. Batman may be good with prep but Batman's on a whole different level. This is very one sided if Batman gets prep. Without prep is where the debate is at. but ill give it to Batman by a little bit.

#10 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Golden Age Batman Shoots Silver Age batman in the chest.

#11 Edited by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678 said:

@i_like_swords said:

@kobra678 said:

@russellmania77 said:

@i_like_swords said:

but batman has prep

Shut up you friggin N3wB. Batman may be good with prep but Batman's on a whole different level. This is very one sided if Batman gets prep. Without prep is where the debate is at. but ill give it to Batman by a little bit.

Fanboys! The only reason you picked Batman is because he's your favorite, or you hate Batman and so he losses. Biased judgments. Partiality-aside, everybody knows Batman will win. And I have scans to prove it.

#12 Posted by Shawnbaby (10446 posts) - - Show Bio

First off:

Now, that we've gotten that out of the way.

Silver Age Batman wins. Everyone in The DC Silver Age was way OP...even Batman.

#13 Posted by beatboks1 (6999 posts) - - Show Bio

in the batcave on pre-crisis earth 2

with prep

morals on

k.o. to win

nananana batman is playing in the background.

Due to bolded Golden Age batman takes this easily.

For one thing he carried a Gun, secondly he wasn't averse to killing. In a H2H battle it would go to SA who is more accomplished in martial arts by quite a bit but Golden Age batman is more blood thirsty.

#14 Edited by beatboks1 (6999 posts) - - Show Bio

First off:

Actually Batman became ridiculous after COIE and year one. Prior to COIE silver and Bronze age Batman was more easily hurt ( he was often injured so much so his personal Doctor was one of the few who knew his ID). He was more flawed and had to use the escape artist angle more because he fell into more traps. he also used gadgets a hell of a lot less than post COIE.

Also not "everyone" in the Silver Age was more powerful, quite a few were lower in power actually. Martian Manhunter certainly was, Green Lantern (Hal) was ( he was however more powerful in the Bronze age, in SA he was quite the lame duck) and many others.

#15 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age BATMAN

#16 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5934 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678 said:

@i_like_swords said:

@kobra678 said:

@russellmania77 said:

@i_like_swords said:

but batman has prep

Fanboys! The only reason you picked Batman is because he's your favorite, or you hate Batman and so he losses. Biased judgments. Partiality-aside, everybody knows Batman will win. And I have scans to prove it.

You guys honestly think just cause Batman has prep he wins? Batman doesn't need prep to school a punk like Batman everyone knows that.

#17 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman because of his bomb.

#18 Posted by Kobra678 (199 posts) - - Show Bio

@kobra678 said:

@i_like_swords said:

@kobra678 said:

@russellmania77 said:

@i_like_swords said:

but batman has prep

Batman doesn't even neet to change into his batsuit. He can school him while still as brice wayne.

Scans don't lie

#19 Posted by Shawnbaby (10446 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby said:

First off:

Actually Batman became ridiculous after COIE and year one. Prior to COIE silver and Bronze age Batman was more easily hurt ( he was often injured so much so his personal Doctor was one of the few who knew his ID). He was more flawed and had to use the escape artist angle more because he fell into more traps. he also used gadgets a hell of a lot less than post COIE.

Also not "everyone" in the Silver Age was more powerful, quite a few were lower in power actually. Martian Manhunter certainly was, Green Lantern (Hal) was ( he was however more powerful in the Bronze age, in SA he was quite the lame duck) and many others.

Batman comics spent much of the Silver age playing up the Sci-Fi angle (although later on they did finally return him back to his detective roots). During that time period he had some very ridiculous gadgets.

#20 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio

First off:

poor horse

#21 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio
@kobra678 said:

@ssejllenrad said:

@kobra678 said:

@i_like_swords said:

@kobra678 said:

@russellmania77 said:

@i_like_swords said:

but batman has prep

Batman doesn't even neet to change into his batsuit. He can school him while still as brice wayne.

Scans don't lie

You FOOLS! Batman would DESTROY Batman! Anyone who doesn't see that must be stupid. Batman >>>>>>>>>>> Batman. I mean, geez!

#22 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14587 posts) - - Show Bio

This is by far the best battle thread in the site.

#23 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5504 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure the universe would explode before a winner is declared

#24 Posted by dondave (34547 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman stomps

#25 Posted by lollercoaster9000 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Age Superman proceeds to stomp them both while saying "I'm the Goddamn Superman!"

... But in all seriousness, Batman wins.

#26 Posted by Immortal777 (6920 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be locked Omnipotent vs Omnipotent isn't allowed.

#27 Posted by son_of_tomorrow (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes batman wins.

#28 Edited by TheChief (13 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Cjdavis103 (8651 posts) - - Show Bio

GA batman shoots SA in the head and walks away

#30 Posted by TheChief (13 posts) - - Show Bio

GA batman shoots SA in the head and walks away

You don't think comic-book characters can dodge bullets?

#31 Edited by Cjdavis103 (8651 posts) - - Show Bio

@thechief: No but i think that a comic caricter of equal or close to stats (and techniques) and no morals against killing should have a big advantage over one who cannot kill

#32 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

@thechief: No but i think that a comic caricter of equal or close to stats (and techniques) and no morals against killing should have a big advantage over one who cannot kill

Uh, I dunno about that man. GA Batman wasn't very skilled in combat, and probably far below SA Batman in terms of combat feats. I mean, didn't he struggle against police and thugs quite frequently?

#33 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1723 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure...

#34 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio