• 116 results
#51 Posted by King Saturn (223970 posts) - - Show Bio
mimic12 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Greystone said:
"My dude was the Red ranger from Time force and second is the red ranger who used to take his shirt off in every episode. I think he was in Last Galaxy. lol He used to go hard."
I used to like the Time Force Red Ranger too... I think his name was West"

Time Force was the last straw for me after that it got to complcated. Eneyway in time force the second Red Rangers name was Wesley Collins."
That was his actual name... if you watch the show they actually called him Wes ( for short ) only his dad would call him Wesley
#52 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason

#53 Posted by King Saturn (223970 posts) - - Show Bio
mimic12 said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Pink

curb stomp"
Ha Ha Ha  !

Kimberly was my favorite Power Ranger
"
same"

I think everybody liked Kimberly I know I do."
Indeed... there were a few other hot female Power Rangers too...
#54 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

SPD Emergency! <<<that was the best

#55 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
mimic12 said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Pink

curb stomp"
Ha Ha Ha  !

"
same"

Actually I hated her.Kat,Cassie,and Alyssa were better Pink Rangers.
#56 Posted by King Saturn (223970 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"SPD Emergency! <<<that was the best"
Oh Sh!t... now you bringing back the memories again  !  I use to hate that damn talking dog SPD Power Ranger...

lol
#57 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

o yea Jack and the Blue ranger own

#58 Posted by King Saturn (223970 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"mimic12 said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Pink

curb stomp"
Ha Ha Ha  !

"
same"

Actually I hated her.Kat,Cassie,and Alyssa were better Pink Rangers."
Wow. I havent heard of Cassie in a while

lol
#59 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
Hi..I'm Cassie!
#60 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

The Turbo Costume makes them look fat.

#61 Posted by King Saturn (223970 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"
Hi..I'm Cassie!
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Damn... Turbo Power Ranger flashback  !  I feel like I am 12 years old all over again
#62 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO...I almost cried when Turbo ended..that was the first season the PR's identity was found out.

#63 Posted by King Saturn (223970 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"LMFAO...I almost cried when Turbo ended..that was the first season the PR's identity was found out."
Yes Indeed.

(=
#64 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

uhh gold

Bwhahah
i was creeply attracted to that guy

#65 Posted by King Saturn (223970 posts) - - Show Bio
xXi0RIXx said:
"uhh gold

Bwhahah
i was creeply attracted to that guy"
LMFAO
#66 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

now that i think about it.............. i was attracted too all but jason XDDDDDDDDDD

#67 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Hi..I'm Cassie!
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Damn... Turbo Power Ranger flashback  !  I feel like I am 12 years old all over again"
i thought she was hot back in the day
#68 Posted by spartan177 (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason for sure, even as the Red Ranger.

#69 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason easy e is the best ranger.
#70 Posted by Lunacyde (18430 posts) - - Show Bio

Due to the fact that the Gold Ranger had the best tech at his disposal and was probably the better all around fighter I would have to go with him although i prefer the other two.

#71 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Hi..I'm Cassie!
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Damn... Turbo Power Ranger flashback  !  I feel like I am 12 years old all over again "

over a decade later and i still think about how hot she is from time to time

without a doubt she is the basis of my apparent asian fetish that my friends and family mock me about lol 

patricia ja lee yummy
#72 Edited by spartan177 (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

Forget the tech, Jason was better in general. How many times did he stomp Tommy? Even being unfairly handicapped against the Green Ranger, he held his own without his Red Ranger suit. I doubt Tommy could of done the same. Tommy was a really good Steve Young, but no Joe Montana.

#73 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Hi..I'm Cassie!
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Damn... Turbo Power Ranger flashback  !  I feel like I am 12 years old all over again "
over a decade later and i still think about how hot she is from time to time without a doubt she is the basis of my apparent asian fetish that my friends and family mock me about lol   patricia ja lee yummy "

Asain women are hot why do your family hate on you for that lol? 

some of my friends try to get on me to I just laugh at them really.
#74 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio

also the white and green ranger are the same person so....weird much 

anywho green ranger would win beacuse  it doesnt matter if he fighting a powerful turbo ranger...he'd win because he's tommy...and tommy is awesome
#75 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Ranger took on all the other Rangers and beat their asses for 5 episodes.  I'm taking him.  Also, when Tommy was the Black Ranger a couple of years ago he was in a coma, he dreamed he faced his older Ranger selves.  So first he faced the red Ranger he was like 5 years ago (don't know the series), then he faced the White Ranger and beat both of them.  Finally the Green Ranger came out and beat his ass.  If it wasn't for that damned candle of Rita's, Green Ranger would have been been unstoppable.

#76 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spartan 176:  

Not as many as Tommy stomped him.  Jason was just the better leader.  
#77 Posted by spartan177 (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

He wouldn't hold out without his suit like Jason did and the only who could ever outmatch Tommy. Besides, Tommy always had the better armor and Megazord, of course he'd outmatch the Rangers, YET, Jason has beaten him with style and made Green Ranger cringe. In human forms, they have tied in fights, yet he lasted four minutes without his lesser armor. He just wasn't the better leader, he was one of the best fighters. Gold Ranger suit? Don't get me started on that.

#78 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember them tying i competitions most f the time.  And at the time Jason was already an experienced Ranger while Tommy was just a new kid in school and tied him.  Jason should have got him then.  And Tommy just had the shield..but if you watched them fight when Tommy was evil he took them all on hand-to-hand and beat them down each episode except for when they finally broke that sword in part 5.  The armor didn't make a difference when Tommy was smacking them around and when straight up jumped all the way into their Megazord and kicked all 5 of them out their own zord all the way onto the ground.  And Green Ranger didn't have Megazord he only had Dragonzord. 
Also, I remember Tommy being thought of as the best fighter but he constantly doubted himself due to his history and the Green Ranger suit always having glitches cause of the candle.  Hence why he got anew suit he was the new leader almost immediately.

#79 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

The Yellow Ranger is a confirmed black lantern..

#80 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Gold ranger

Jason>>Tommy

#81 Posted by spartan177 (1499 posts) - - Show Bio
@thedeman87 said:
" I remember them tying i competitions most f the time.  And at the time Jason was already an experienced Ranger while Tommy was just a new kid in school and tied him.  Jason should have got him then.  And Tommy just had the shield..but if you watched them fight when Tommy was evil he took them all on hand-to-hand and beat them down each episode except for when they finally broke that sword in part 5.  The armor didn't make a difference when Tommy was smacking them around and when straight up jumped all the way into their Megazord and kicked all 5 of them out their own zord all the way onto the ground.  And Green Ranger didn't have Megazord he only had Dragonzord. Also, I remember Tommy being thought of as the best fighter but he constantly doubted himself due to his history and the Green Ranger suit always having glitches cause of the candle.  Hence why he got anew suit he was the new leader almost immediately. "
I've seen all the episodes. My mistake on the Dragonzord part, got mixed up for a moment. Tommy was the new kid, but it didn't mean he did not have skill to fight. There was a reason why Rita selected Tommy to become her minion. Like I've said before, Tommy had the better tech and was powered with magic by Rita(Dragon Shield) of course he'd win decisive battles, but has been defeated by Red, despite Tommy's inheritance.  Not a lot of credit is given to Jay, when he helped take the evil from Tommy. You give Jason GR he would of stomped him then. Tommy's personal inquiry and dream sequence do not count as fact. 
#82 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio
@The 502 Kid said:

" For us Green Ranger fans!=)

"
i have this video on my ipod. freaking hilarious. 

im glad u posted it. Evil green Ranger had allot more power in him, and Tommy was always supposed to be the best fighter out of ALL the rangers.  also, that Tommy clone the rangers left back in colonial times seemed to posses a bit of extra power.im assuming thats who would be fighting.

if this 3way fight had any sort of anime qualities in it, White ranger Tommy would have the least power (being artificial and all), but he would have a bit of of all of the other rangers he's been in him, kinda like gates that he would open up as the fight got worse. and of course Saba would be a bit of help until someone gets sick and destroys him.
  Green would have all sorts of extra powers, all of which would only be increased by the fact that he's been wielding them longer than any ranger ever has (assuming hes just been in the past as the Green Ranger this whole time). so while he wouldn't be the most powerful, he would be the most exotic and un-predictable.

and Gold Ranger Jason would be all around.  The zeo powers are kinda special, so they can probably do well against the magical properties of Green, and hes almost if not ON par with Tommy fighting wise.

id say in the end jason wins.
#83 Posted by Syn Abaddon (239 posts) - - Show Bio

werent both the white and green    ranger both tommy just two different sides and didnt the green ranger have the godzilla megazord
#84 Posted by thedeman87 (408 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spartan 176:  

I've seen them all too.  Tommy certainly did have the skills, but the fact he stood toe-to-toe with the leader of the Power Rangers in a karate competition a school says something.  And while the Gold Ranger would probably win this fight since cgi got better for the show (don't forget the original MMPR most was old stock footage from a old show in the 70's in Japan and real only the scenes with the actors out of costume such as in school were new).  So the evil Green Ranger was respectively much more powerful to his fellow Rangers compared to Gold was to his new, space-age crappy Power Rangers with the stupid cgi and other lameness.  And the dream is real because each time he fought his ranger ego he got a peice of his Dino Gem to turn back into the Black Ranger.  After the Green Ranger found out he wouldn't give up, he gave him the full Dino Gem.  Hence, Tommy woke up from the coma with the dino gem meaning it wasn't just a dream.
#85 Posted by The Rookie (3126 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" The Yellow Ranger is a confirmed black lantern.. "

lol thats cold  Gerald
#86 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
"Gold ranger  Jason>>Tommy "
#87 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

Phantom Ranger pwns them all

#88 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

MMPR wins for best theme song for sure 

#89 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
"
Hi..I'm Cassie!
"
over a decade later and i still think about how hot she is from time to time without a doubt she is the basis of my apparent asian fetish that my friends and family mock me about lol   patricia ja lee yummy "
Asain women are hot why do your family hate on you for that lol?  some of my friends try to get on me to I just laugh at them really. "

lol i dont know 

my little brother seems to get it because he loves asianwomen too lol 

asian women are hawt!!!!!!!!!  

especially patricia ja lee....so smexy
#90 Posted by spirit_taker (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Ranger Wins He to smart and 
to stronge for them

#91 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@spirit_taker said:
"

Green Ranger Wins He to smart and 
to stronge for them

"

What? Jason was the best of them all, Tommy isn't going to outsmart him.
#92 Posted by Lunacyde (18430 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24:  The man-crush you seem to have for Jason is kinda weird dude.
#93 Edited by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:

" @randumo24:  The man-crush you seem to have for Jason is kinda weird dude. "

oh haha, that would just be weird. No the fact is that he was the best ranger ever, and he will definetly win here. Tommy was always second best while he was around. Even in that episode "forever red" when all the red rangers came together, Tommy may have been called the leader of the mission, but it was Jason who whooped the main bosses ass.
#94 Edited by Braise (1284 posts) - - Show Bio
@The 502 Kid said:

" For us Green Ranger fans!=)

"
Go Green ranger, go! 
Now, let's see if I've got this right: 
Evil Green ranger's already beaten the Red power ranger (Jason, aka Gold Ranger) once, who in turn, later beat the Green Ranger in a a rematch (PIS, imo). White Ranger Tommy, who was implied to be a superior ranger to his old, green self, also beat a doppelganger Green Ranger (twice). So I'll give it to White Ranger, if we're just using abc logic. 
But if the Green power ranger acted the way he was written (basically, a bloodlusted and unmerciful sonuvagun), he'd have no qualms when it comes to killing and I can see him taking it.
#95 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8768 posts) - - Show Bio

Gold Ranger wins in my opinion, the Zeo Rangers were the most powerful rangers according to the Wizard of Oz... um Zordon.

#96 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow bumped... OK.. Green Ranger wins here especially in this form: 

#97 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

I go for the green ranger. he's definitely  better in martial arts.

#98 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

I go for the green ranger here for reason stated already that and green's my favorite color. lol

#99 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

HE IS CLEARLY THE BEST .
#100 Posted by growup (525 posts) - - Show Bio

White Ranger, I had to throw like a zillion temper tantrums to get his action figure, no amount of logic will be able to convince me that he wouldn't win this fight.