• 116 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

im taking the Green ranger in this fight what do you guys think??

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
Gold Ranger wins. The Reason was stated by Zordon in the first Power Rangers Zeo episode when Zordan stated that... The old Mighty Morphin Power Rangers are NO MORE... we have created New MORE POWERFUL Power Rangers call the Zeo Power Rangers... you see the Gold Zeo Ranger is actually a more advanced form of Power Ranger... and since Jason who is a great fighter in his own right possesses the power here.... he would win
#4 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Pink

curb stomp

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"Pink

curb stomp"
Ha Ha Ha  !

Kimberly was my favorite Power Ranger
#6 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Ranger was gangsta. Especially when he had that sword. I didn't care for that dagger that he used to play music.

#7 Posted by Samsteele (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Now is the Green Ranger evil in this fight? or is he good? casue I think he was way more badass when he was evil.
But in Any case Green Ranger.

#8 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Pink

curb stomp"
Ha Ha Ha  !

Kimberly was my favorite Power Ranger
"
same
#9 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

White all the way baby

#10 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Samsteele said:
"Now is the Green Ranger evil in this fight? or is he good? cause I think he was way more badass when he was evil.
But in Any case Green Ranger."
hell yeah he was the best
#11 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
Green Ranger may have been the best... but he is the weakest Power Ranger version listed
#12 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Green Ranger may have been the best... but he is the weakest Power Ranger version listed
"
yeah so true =(
#13 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

How the hell do you even remember all this King? lol

#14 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"How the hell do you even remember all this King? lol"
lol i wonder the same thing
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"How the hell do you even remember all this King? lol"
Ha Ha Ha  !

The thread itself brings the memory back... you see after Tommy lost his Green Ranger powers... Zordon himself said he had to make a new more powerful Power Ranger to fight the evil of Lord Zedd and Rita... so he made the White Power Ranger... who was actually stronger than the Green Ranger... and the Gold Ranger is of mystical nature... because his power came from some sort of being that came from an underwater world...
#16 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"How the hell do you even remember all this King? lol"
Ha Ha Ha  !

The thread itself brings the memory back... you see after Tommy lost his Green Ranger powers... Zordon himself said he had to make a new more powerful Power Ranger to fight the evil of Lord Zedd and Rita... so he made the White Power Ranger... who was actually stronger than the Green Ranger... and the Gold Ranger is of mystical nature... because his power came from some sort of being that came from an underwater world...
"
yeah its coming back to me now as well
#17 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

I can barely remember...probably because i only watched the show because of the fighting lol barely listened to the story or the plot or even the names of those rangers. 

#18 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
  
#19 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"
  
"
Yep. The Gold Ranger's Zord was a Pyramid...

LOL
#20 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

The gold ranger would win in a fight. Not when Jason was the gold ranger though, he sucked as the gold ranger.

#21 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"The gold ranger would win in a fight. Not when Jason was the gold ranger though, he sucked as the gold ranger."
true i will always remember him as the red ranger
#22 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason was a chump. Adam the Black Ranger could have beaten him.

#23 Posted by Feral Nova (46232 posts) - - Show Bio

GREEN RANGER!!!

#24 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"

Jason was a chump. Adam the Black Ranger could have beaten him.

"
Jason wasnt a chump... but I do think Adam could have beaten him...Adam is one of the best actual fighting Power Rangers..
#25 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Gold Ranger has a pyramid....

Nuff Sed.

#26 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Greystone said:
"

Jason was a chump. Adam the Black Ranger could have beaten him.

"
Jason wasnt a chump... but I do think Adam could have beaten him...Adam is one of the best actual fighting Power Rangers.."
i dont think he was a chump either but Tommy used to get the best of him at times lol
#27 Posted by 9th Wonder (217 posts) - - Show Bio

White Ranger..Tommy wins.

#28 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

For us Green Ranger fans!=)

  
#29 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"Greystone said:
"

Jason was a chump. Adam the Black Ranger could have beaten him.

"
Jason wasnt a chump... but I do think Adam could have beaten him...Adam is one of the best actual fighting Power Rangers.."
i dont think he was a chump either but Tommy used to get the best of him at times lol"
True. But Tommy was the Greatest Power Ranger to ever live. He has been a Green, White, Red and Black Power Ranger... and he was even able to take on his Green, White and Red Power Ranger alter egos in a Power Ranger Dino Thunder episode...
#30 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason was a chump. Goldar used to pimp that fool.

#31 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"Jason was a chump. Goldar used to pimp that fool."
Ha Ha Ha  !

But actually Jason was one of the better Power Ranger leaders... I think that this current dude from Power Rangers Jungle Fury is the weakest since he isnt really as skilled as the other Rangers...
#32 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

My dude was the Red ranger from Time force and second is the red ranger who used to take his shirt off in every episode. I think he was in Last Galaxy. lol He used to go hard.

#33 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"My dude was the Red ranger from Time force and second is the red ranger who used to take his shirt off in every episode. I think he was in Last Galaxy. lol He used to go hard."
I used to like the Time Force Red Ranger too... I think his name was West
#34 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, West from Time Force and Leo from Lost galaxy were hard. The dude from Wild Force, Cole was a piece of sh!t.

#35 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"Yeah, West from Time Force and Leo from Lost galaxy were hard. The dude from Wild Force, Cole was a piece of sh!t."
Correctamundo
#36 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

lol He destroyed Serpenterra by flying through it's mouth and ripping throught it's body. That's the most BS moment in Power Ranger history.

#37 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
Greystone said:
"lol He destroyed Serpenterra by flying through it's mouth and ripping throught it's body. That's the most BS moment in Power Ranger history."
Yes Sir
#38 Posted by Greystone (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Wild Storm was alright also.

#39 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
I liked Power Rangers in Space too...
#40 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

some of the new ranger series are getting better i watch a few episodes now and then

#41 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"some of the new ranger series are getting better i watch a few episodes now and then"
Thats True... I think these newer Power Rangers are showing more superhuman feats too...
#42 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"some of the new ranger series are getting better i watch a few episodes now and then"
Thats True... I think these newer Power Rangers are showing more superhuman feats too..."
and alittle bit better story!!=)
#43 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"King Saturn said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"some of the new ranger series are getting better i watch a few episodes now and then"
Thats True... I think these newer Power Rangers are showing more superhuman feats too..."
and alittle bit better story!!=)"
Ah Huh
#44 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"For us Green Ranger fans!=)

  
"
i have to admit at the end of this Tommy had the best evil laugh ever
#45 Posted by King Saturn (223730 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"For us Green Ranger fans!=)

  
"
i have to admit at the end of this Tommy had the best evil laugh ever"
Yes Indeed
#46 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

That's the gold ranger, it's the white ranger fools.

Anyways Battle = Green Curbstomp.

#47 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"That's the gold ranger, it's the white ranger fools.

Anyways Battle = Green Curbstomp."
dont understand that top sentence
#48 Posted by Lunacyde (17645 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Ranger is the original ....kicks the hell out of the others...He hack a freakin huge dagger that he playe dlike a flute to call a Dragonzord out of the water....Dragonzord pwns all!

#49 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
T.J. Magnum said:
"King Saturn said:
"T.J. Magnum said:
"Pink

curb stomp"
Ha Ha Ha  !

Kimberly was my favorite Power Ranger
"
same"

I think everybody liked Kimberly I know I do.
#50 Posted by mimic12 (548 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Greystone said:
"My dude was the Red ranger from Time force and second is the red ranger who used to take his shirt off in every episode. I think he was in Last Galaxy. lol He used to go hard."
I used to like the Time Force Red Ranger too... I think his name was West"

Time Force was the last straw for me after that it got to complcated. Eneyway in time force the second Red Rangers name was Wesley Collins.