Goku's fully powered blast vs superman prime

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Brandon8389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Brandon8389

No fighting only a head to head clash... Its hard to tell because gokus blasts go at the speed of light and can push brolly through a sun... Prime can survive flying through a red sun and battle two underpowered supermen... Now sure prime is strong and can push planets through space (planet rann) but beams can blow planets apart... Vegetal blew up a blannet on the way to earth with his fingertips and that was not even 1% of the power goku has at the end of the series thanks to training and transformations...now primes power is normally to survive but in teen titians 97-100 he was defeated by the teen titans and placed in the source wall so I'm thinking his power is only there when it's convientent to have such a strong character... What do you guys think I'd like to hear a fact to back up your claim too

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ssejllenrad

Prime survived a universal destroying explosion. This is easy.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blood_guts
@Brandon8389: quite intriguing. i agree with the convienence bit but i have no idea how strong hair gel man is
Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By eatmore_payless

Goku's super mega ultra hyper ultimate powerful blast can just destroy a planet

Brandon8389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Brandon8389

Prime survives two explosions one from a suicidal gardian that sends him to earth 15, and one from when he rips open monarchs armor and is sent into the future... Your thinking of the antimatter wall from crisis on infinit earths he just wasn't in his universe when that happened the wall never touched him otherwise he would have disappeared. And gokus beams arnt bombs

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Is this against the rules? 

I would think so.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pooty

@Brandon8389:

1. WELCOME TO COMICVINE

2. There is a STRICT "No Anime/Manga vs Comic Book Rule". You can have Thor vs Superman but not Gohan vs Silver Surfer. It has caused so many problems that they don't allow it.

3. Someone is going to see this thread and "flag it" aka report it and get it "locked" so no one can comment on it.

4. No name calling or swearing. You can swear a little but not at a person.

5. Be very detailed in your battles like what weapons do they have, where is it, what version of the character is being used etc

6. WELCOME TO COMICVINE AND ENJOY!!