(GOKU WON) CAV: Goku (Tdlp) vs Yusuke 3 Kings (cadencev2)

• 188 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#151  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By NeonGameWave

@cadencev2 said:

@neongamewave: I over hyped Yusuke yet many people on here beside myself are blown AWAY by the feat calc of Tdip. Which you have no problem with. That screams Bias even more to me.

I think Yuske can bust a planet with time. Same with Goku. He is not vaporizing a planet to dust with each like Superman who has rammed planets into pieces with his fist.

I never said Goku is not a planet killer, just not in the way everyone on this DBZ bandwagon thinks.

I call anyone jerk who been on this site a long time and has the nerve to butt in on a well establish 1 on 1 match and could not wait till the match was over to point out his point of view a freaking jerk. You clearly are as you think it is OK to just but in and defend Tdip insane Calcs and put down me. This was a Debate of Debating skills, not who character actually would win, which you had the insane fanboy rage to interrupt.

You Have No Excuse To Butt In A Debate Between Debating Skills and Help Tdip! NONE!

As for being a Yu Yu fan, I seem to know more about it than the retards who support the free Manga sight which has inprpoper translated Mangas as support for their DBZ feats and Yu Yu feats. i bought the books and made personnel scans and have a solid idea of the real story. Most of you free Manga readers rather quote improper crap from FreeManga.com!

Look, if you have not RUDELY butt in a match of Debating skills like a @$$ I would not even have a problem with ya. However the DBZ fanrage was enough to drive you to it.

So feel your the victim all you want. Your the one that was wrong and I have every right to call out the BS of this debate. This is why DBZ threads were ban and are. Cause people want to put Goku on the Galactus pedestal in debates and by some unwritten code everyone who likes DBZ has to interfere with anything that has DBZ in it.

I get it now why Comic Viner looked down on the DBZ fans!

You over hyping Yusuke on the questionability of planet bust is actual bias, I didn`t clamor or obsess myself over darklord`s calculations like you are describing also he did have some logic within the actual calculations and there was no use of Death Battle unlike you who actually used something far more illogical.

Yeah right, with Yusuke you seemed to believe he would be able to planet bust a lot easier and you were denying a couple times on the idea of Goku actually being able to planet bust, now you want them to target cores when Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta in his base form? Goku has more than enough power to destroy a planet easily considering how much more power he had over Frieza and Vegeta was about to destroy the planet, did he aim for the core? No. Superman is a different case.

Its really simple on why Goku would be able to decimate and destroy a planet with a single blast, the Spirit Bomb itself is even planetary in the level of destruction it can produce its far more realistic and logical for Goku to bust a planet than for Yusuke. Also why would Goku need to planet bust? Akira Toriyama never had any intention in wanting the heroes to display power that they didn`t need to display why would a hero need to bust a planet? That`s why we have the handbooks and powerscaling.

The actual word doesn`t even fit with my intentions or characteristics so it was a silly word to use anyway, if you were to try to insult me and it doesn`t prove your stance. Its funny how you failed to acknowledge the fact that I was only addressing the concern of Goku`s planet busting when did I ever jump on the bandwagon for the calculations in particular exactly? Your the same one using Death Battle calculations am I right? What makes your calculations any better? Also I wasn`t putting you down I was voicing my concerns and I didn`t come in and say Goku stomps Yusuke, also what`s with you and these fanboy terms?

My attention wasn`t to help darklord outright it was just to voice my concerns on your lies, generalizations and etc in regards to DBZ.

What are you talking about? Like seriously? Also how does that make you a bigger or more loyal fan maybe some people also have the same things you have that you are bragging about such as owning the complete series, having a poster and having the manga while also having friends who have the same also watching the anime online would equate to reading manga because of how canon the series is, also your bias for the character of Yusuke doesn`t shoulder your attempt in regards to proving others wrong.

I wasn`t angry or rageful, only concerned so for you to act childlike and accuse me with these disrespectful as well as untruthful terms just shows who the real raged one is, your proving to be the one of rage and anger, also insults don`t prove your points with anymore clarity than what I addressed earlier ago.

You think I`m wrong, you haven`t proven why I am wrong, see the difference? Clear as day, also your the one putting Yusuke on the level of Goku and Ghost Rider while bashing other characters, both sides were to blame so you can act out all you want it doesn`t make you any better.

You didn`t prove me wrong or educate me on anything just with the same complaining.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You over hyping Yusuke on the questionability of planet bust is actual bias, I didn`t clamor or obsess myself over darklord`s calculations like you are describing also he did have some logic within the actual calculations and there was no use of Death Battle unlike you who actually used something far more illogical.

Who says the death battle scans is so illogical? who? Did the Nasa Science Committee deem it so or your personal several Doctrates in math and Calculation? At least I threw out some thought out calcs that are LOGICAL with the feats.

Yeah right, with Yusuke you seemed to believe he would be able to planet bust a lot easier and you were denying a couple times on the idea of Goku actually being able to planet bust, now you want them to target cores when Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta in his base form? Goku has more than enough power to destroy a planet easily considering how much more power he had over Frieza and Vegeta was about to destroy the planet, did he aim for the core? No. Superman is a different case.

Yuske can Planet Wreck and bust if he attacked the Core like Frieza does. Frieza destroying Planet Namek was a far away and unclear animation at best. The ball more than likely hit the core and the planet blew. You could not see much of anything in the suppose "Frieza Vaporise Vegets" scene.

Superman is a different case, He has "Legit" Planet busting feats.

Its really simple on why Goku would be able to decimate and destroy a planet with a single blast, the Spirit Bomb itself is even planetary in the level of destruction it can produce its far more realistic and logical for Goku to bust a planet than for Yusuke. Also why would Goku need to planet bust? Akira Toriyama never had any intention in wanting the heroes to display power that they didn`t need to display why would a hero need to bust a planet? That`s why we have the handbooks and powerscaling.

The Spirit Bomb could blow a planet, however it is not his energy at all and takes FOREVER to use at any decent level.

Handbooks and Powerscaling do not = Feats. Thus why DBZ is ignored altogether by the Viners.

The actual word doesn`t even fit with my intentions or characteristics so it was a silly word to use anyway, if you were to try to insult me and it doesn`t prove your stance. Its funny how you failed to acknowledge the fact that I was only addressing the concern of Goku`s planet busting when did I ever jump on the bandwagon for the calculations in particular exactly? Your the same one using Death Battle calculations am I right? What makes your calculations any better? Also I wasn`t putting you down I was voicing my concerns and I didn`t come in and say Goku stomps Yusuke, also what`s with you and these fanboy terms?

The fact I said these are more accurate to the Feats which I debated. You p!$$ me off period for jumping in at all which everyone knows you should not have done period!

Deal with it, you intefered no matter what your intention was in a 1 on 1 debate of debating skills. It was Tdip jobs to debate my claims, not yours!

Your a bit of a jerk who pulled a clear jerk move. What you did would be no different of walking by a chess game and saying to the other guy, "Move her to put him in check"

It was a Bull**** move on your part period.

My attention wasn`t to help darklord outright it was just to voice my concerns on your lies, generalizations and etc in regards to DBZ.

Who says they are lies? Show me where it is FACT they are lies?! You cannot, only your Opponion.

Stop while your ahead, you have no ground other than being to concern to interfere with my match. period.

What are you talking about? Like seriously? Also how does that make you a bigger or more loyal fan maybe some people also have the same things you have that you are bragging about such as owning the complete series, having a poster and having the manga while also having friends who have the same also watching the anime online would equate to reading manga because of how canon the series is, also your bias for the character of Yusuke doesn`t shoulder your attempt in regards to proving others wrong.

My point is your acting like you know the facts when there is none in the end. Only what we can judge from feats. Which is what I actually did by posting scans with what I saw in them. Where is all the DBZ scans supporting your arguments? None.

I wasn`t angry or rageful, only concerned so for you to act childlike and accuse me with these disrespectful as well as untruthful terms just shows who the real raged one is, your proving to be the one of rage and anger, also insults don`t prove your points with anymore clarity than what I addressed earlier ago.

You think I`m wrong, you haven`t proven why I am wrong, see the difference? Clear as day, also your the one putting Yusuke on the level of Goku and Ghost Rider while bashing other characters, both sides were to blame so you can act out all you want it doesn`t make you any better.

Yeah I have, your wrong as you have no facts to say your right. None, nada. I never said I was right, I know you and Tdip are wrong.

Also you are wrong for a fact to interfere a debate skill match between debaters. Intentional or not, you were helping Tdip. Period.

Your wrong. Deal with it.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Dratini1331

@dccomicsrule2011: Have you ever seen the evolution of snorlax's sprite? It's like he's trying to sit up:

from trumpeteroftheswan (http://shaakes.blogspot.com/2013/04/trumpeteroftheswan-so-i-saw-post-of-all.html):

so i saw a post of all the sprite progressions of various pokemon through the years and snorlax looks like he spent all his time trying to sit up

alright let’s do this

rrRHRGG

wow no that was exhausting

ok baby steps time

ok so far so good

grgrhgh—

GGHRHGHGGHGHHH

AW GOD DAMN IT

maybe if I—

wait

imagesuccesssssssss
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Pokergeist

@neongamewave: Also I already know you will rebut what I am saying as your the innocent one that did wrong, bs, you simply should not have to interfere with a Challenge a Viner Match. At all.

It was my debate skills and showing of feats vs Tdip.

This was not CadenceV2 vs Neogamer and Tdip. You cannot change the fact you should have stayed the hell out of it.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@cadencev2 said:

@limpoyzloan said:

@dccomicsrule2011: This is when calcs can go too far. I can understand SSJ Goku being lightspeed or a little above it, but he had to make a false case of putting SSJ Goku at 630x the speed of light.

I pretty much stopped reading at that point.

I agree with the result of the battle, but I'm not voting for either. They both made a mess of things (Cadence using Death Battle, False calculations)

Oh give me a break. I said in my debate these were good idea of Clacs and further said Goku may as well be twice or three times that. Then I sourced and gave multiple clalcs that support Yuske. Showing 2 calcs of the same feats. Do not even try to say I was low balling or using the death battle calcs as hard facts like Tdip tried to with his mass math formula of BS. I even posted scans of feats to base Yuske abilities off.

So dont even try to act like I did not put up any debate.

Really? So I guess you also should have realized that traverse speed is pratically nothing but PIS in Dragon Ball for reasons that were just disclosed from darklord. And that you hyped up Yusuke to be a planet buster, based on practically nothing.

But no matter, because Death Battle calcs are wrong.

1. As I stated, Traverse speed in DBZ is nothing but PIS, as discussed in the Daizenshuu and Akira Toriyama and Common sense.

2. None of the damn spikes are even drawn in the same way. They're either bigger or smaller.

3. Death Battle failed to account for the loops and curves of snake way.

It's obvious you were hyping up Yusuke. Don't even try to deny it. So you can hype up Yusuke being a planet buster, and use a bunch of retarded logic to somehow come to that conclusion, but somehow you can't believe in the simple logic that Goku is a planet buster, in an anime where the Earth is CONSTANTLY under threat of planet/solar system busters. Yet somehow, you can get planet busting out of a series that hasn't even shown this ONCE.

Please. Downgrade all you want, it's not going to change anything. Both of you used some flawed logic to an extent, but at least he wasn't hyping up Goku other than pulling the usual DBZ fan arguments (Though I don't get the 630x the speed of light argument) and put some Kakarot88 blog material in his argument. Planet busting in YYH, my ass. If you are going to hype Yusuke up (Which is incredibly flawed) Then he has the right to make over exaggerating calculations. After all, you did the same thing.

@limpoyzloan said:

No. That line never appeared in the manga, anime, or even GT.

He's a planet buster. That's that.

Prove it. Show me one scan of Goku Planet Busting! Go Ahead.

Don't even pull this crap on me. It's people like you that used to cause flame wars in DBZ threads.

1. Goku counteracted Vegeta's planet busting attack. Wanna know why it wasn't hyperbole? Because Goku can sense energy. Throughout the series the Z fighters can sense how much energy it would take to destroy a planet or whatever.

Vegeta: I'm going to destroy this planet and reduce it to rubble!

Goku: Yeah, I can sense energy and I know you can't do that, so go ahead.

2. The Z fighters stated he could against Cell. Again, they can sense energy.

3. Goku basically did against Frieza. DBZ characters can concentrate their energy to a point, so that's why you see Piccolo fire the same blast that destroyed the moon at Raditz and see a moon-sized chunk out of the Earth. This has been stated by Raditz and proven by Vegeta and Trunks.

Loading Video...

Goku bypassing Frieza's planetary density (Proven as he had survived planet Namek's destruction) and melting half his face off. To bypass a being that durable, would you not need more energy than his durability can withstand. Of course you would.

Goku's a planet buster. In a series that shows them having that type of power. Where's proof that Yusuke can do this?

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Side note-

Isnt dbz threads illegal?

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By LimpoyzLoan
Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Dratini1331

@sylvain said:

- Side note-

Isnt dbz threads illegal?

This was a challenge a viner. They're allowed because CaV doesn't end in a Crap storm flame war most of the time. This, however, was one of those other times where it did turn chernobyl.

Because Goku can sense energy. Throughout the series the Z fighters can sense how much energy it would take to destroy a planet or whatever.

Sorry Limpoy =( This is a bad argument for Goku/Vegeta being a planet buster. See, here's the problem, how would he know how much it takes to destroy the planet? I can feel heat and cold, but that doesn't mean I know how much heat it would take to disintegrate the earth. There's no reason that Goku would know how much it takes to destroy the Earth. He could just be overreacting because he has never felt anything of that magnitude before.

Up until that point, the strongest person they had ever fought was raditz, who was leagues below Vegeta. It's not really a stretch to say that they have no idea what they're talking about at this point since they're just getting into the field, there's no way they can be experts.

Don't get me wrong, Vegeta is definitely supposed to be a planet buster (or killer at bare minimum), but that's not really a valid argument for him being one. Goku is a confirmed planet buster/Killer by King Kai via Spirit bomb (though I don't think it can destroy the planet, because it only harms evil or something like that...) This specific one was just less valid, and the weakest (which is why I think you put it first?)

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cadence wins

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: People should be allowed to discuss the opponent's points though.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: People should be allowed to discuss the opponent's points though.

Not during the match. That is the point of Challenge a Viner, not but the hell in when you fell like it. After the match is fine, but during? No, what is the point then of my deabting Tdip? There would be none.

cadence wins

Thanks.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I didn't say during the CAV match, but I was referring to after.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: I didn't say during the CAV match, but I was referring to after.

That is absolutely fine then. Sort of a loop hole actually.

Pop123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Pop123

I vote for CadenceV2 as well. There were some fan rage on both sides here, however CadenceV2 showed scans and realistic calculations. The calculations for Goku are not supported at all and do seem fan made.

Also I felt it was unfair for CadenceV2 having to deal with others debating against him in a Challenge a Viner match.

This shows why DBZ threads are lock and lead to flame wars.

(Runs away before retaliation.)

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: Only after is okay, like TDLP and I did, but even then, show restraint. This isn't us debating with them, it's them debating each other. I think it's okay to voice opinions why you vote and defend them to an extent, but you shouldn't go overkill on it, that's not part of CaV.

Also, while both sides messed up some, no reason to go ham on it. I can totally believe YYH S classes are Planet Killing levels. I believe they do actually say something to that effect in the series, and Yusuke is one of the strongest S classes. I mean, honestly, Yusuke was Hyped, and Goku was Hyped, but a lot of Cadence's argument was pretty legit, and TDLP also accepted those things (such as planet busting Yusuke).

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: In a series that consistently shows they can sense how much energy it would take to do so? How would the Z Fighters know that Goku would be able destroy the planet in the Cell saga? Trunks? Vegeta? Trunks had never seen the Androids destroy a planet. Nor Cell. So how would he know if Vegeta would have destroyed Earth and possibly other nearby planets when he had sensed Vegeta doing the final flash? Trunks has never seen a planet being destroyed, by anybody, yet when he sees Vegeta doing the Final Flash he suddenly knows it will destroy the planet if Vegeta hadn't made it smaller?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Dratini1331

@limpoyzloan: They have more experience at that point. They know that Frieza can destroy a planet, and they've seen it done in practice, or at least everyone who knew how namek went down, which is everyone. The spirit bomb Goku hit on Namek was way >>> Gallic Gun. Even the shot frieza took at Namek's core was >>> Gallic Gun. Longer time, more experience.

Trunks also knows of frieza, since he took the same shot Frieza hit Namek with. he also likely can tell his own limits or has heard stories from his mother.

It's also more obvious as time goes on that basically "anything above this will destroy this." Vegeta would of course know as he's basically been hanging out with a galactic tyrant all the time (which is why his actual statement is more legit than Goku guessing his power).

It's more likely that Goku guessed his plan after feeling his energy, rather than Goku just magically knowing how much energy it would take to kill a planet. <-- that's what I want you to be more precise about.

Just using them as confirmation, when they've never had experience in the area before, is way more debatable than citing someone like Vegeta, who has more experience. See what I'm saying?

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: You make a valid point. I still stand by my other points of Goku being a planet buster.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By zr0c00l

@thedarklordpandamonium: your multipliers are wrong. You cant add great ape to the equation if he isnt transformed..... Thats just common sense. Also kaio ken isnt included in ssj as he isnt using the technique..... You have to multiply his base after 100x gravity training by 50 for ssj. Oozaru and kaioken arent included.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is basically why DBZ got banned...

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Dratini1331

@zr0c00l: I brought that up on the second page (?) so you can check there for his answers to those questions.

@limpoyzloan: Oh definitely, that one was just weaker than the others, and it could use a patch up in the future.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

@dratini1331: Thanks for your input anyhow.

This debate was wack. If I was debating Goku's side I would definitely had done it differently lol and it kind of became a mess in the end.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By zr0c00l

@dratini1331: oh awesome. I saw the first page and kinda threw my hands up and had to post. Shoulda known i wasnt the only dbz fan that would disagree......

Side note i never watched yyh so cant vote though i liked cavs arguments better though cant be sure he isnt also distorting facts like i saw with dlp and goku.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@dratini1331: oh awesome. I saw the first page and kinda threw my hands up and had to post. Shoulda known i wasnt the only dbz fan that would disagree......

Side note i never watched yyh so cant vote though i liked cavs arguments better though cant be sure he isnt also distorting facts like i saw with dlp and goku.

Check out actual statements and scans I posted of S class Yusuke. Come to your own conclusion. Basically I interpret the scans how I read them and used multiple calcs of various sources to fine a conclusion on speed and power.

@limpoyzloan: They have more experience at that point. They know that Frieza can destroy a planet, and they've seen it done in practice, or at least everyone who knew how namek went down, which is everyone. The spirit bomb Goku hit on Namek was way >>> Gallic Gun. Even the shot frieza took at Namek's core was >>> Gallic Gun. Longer time, more experience.

Trunks also knows of frieza, since he took the same shot Frieza hit Namek with. he also likely can tell his own limits or has heard stories from his mother.

It's also more obvious as time goes on that basically "anything above this will destroy this." Vegeta would of course know as he's basically been hanging out with a galactic tyrant all the time (which is why his actual statement is more legit than Goku guessing his power).

It's more likely that Goku guessed his plan after feeling his energy, rather than Goku just magically knowing how much energy it would take to kill a planet. <-- that's what I want you to be more precise about.

Just using them as confirmation, when they've never had experience in the area before, is way more debatable than citing someone like Vegeta, who has more experience. See what I'm saying?

Makes sense.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: Watch YYH =O It's awesome ^.^

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

@thedarklordpandamonium: your multipliers are wrong. You cant add great ape to the equation if he isnt transformed..... Thats just common sense. Also kaio ken isnt included in ssj as he isnt using the technique..... You have to multiply his base after 100x gravity training by 50 for ssj. Oozaru and kaioken arent included.

Oh really?

See that's funny, because as I recall Goku drank the sacred water to beat King Piccolo, and he wasn't a giant ape when he did that.

*facepalm*

We went over this, it's semantics. The thread was meant to have Kaio-Ken included.

My multipliers are correct and Dratini already conceded all of my points (kind of difficult not to, since he made the same arguments dozens of other people have and got no further).

I'm very disappointed by all the people just blatantly disbelieving Goku can go 630 times the speed of light when my base feat was easily calculable and everything else was either solid math or stated by the goddamn creator itself.

Anyhow, the debate's over. Cadencev2 basically refused to acknowledge that he lost even when I was like up by 6 or 7, so I was just like 'well he's never going to acknowledge it' and put it in the title.

If any of you care to get completely stomped, you should try debating my calcs.

Please, I'm sure the 501st person to do so will actually be successful.

*rolls eyes*

@deranged_midget: Thread has devolved into flaming. Lock, please?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Sir Isaac Newton had a calculus mistake in his fundamental theorem that went undiscovered until the late 20th century by a grad student. People can make mistakes, and others will often make the same one. Also, even if we found something that was wrong with it, you would refuse to accept it because you're being so darn headstrong about it.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331:

I would accept it.

But you haven't .

It's annoying because you're making all the same arguments I've answered dozens of times over. I love debating, but it's no fun if I'm just doing the same thing over and over again.

As soon as you make a new argument I'll be like 'hm' and drop the arrogance and see if there is ACTUALLY a fault. It happened a few times on AnimeVice when I was testing out new things, but the 630x formula is a really old one.

It's not that I'm even defending my formulas; if I think there could be a fault, I research it as much as possible until I'm sure there's no possible error. I did the math for the flipping lever things fifteen or sixteen times before I stopped being like 'this makes no sense' (like you were at first) and eventually just went to my Sensei and asked him.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who says the death battle scans is so illogical? who? Did the Nasa Science Committee deem it so or your personal several Doctrates in math and Calculation? At least I threw out some thought out calcs that are LOGICAL with the feats.

Yuske can Planet Wreck and bust if he attacked the Core like Frieza does. Frieza destroying Planet Namek was a far away and unclear animation at best. The ball more than likely hit the core and the planet blew. You could not see much of anything in the suppose "Frieza Vaporise Vegets" scene.

Superman is a different case, He has "Legit" Planet busting feats.

The Spirit Bomb could blow a planet, however it is not his energy at all and takes FOREVER to use at any decent level.

Handbooks and Powerscaling do not = Feats. Thus why DBZ is ignored altogether by the Viners.

The fact I said these are more accurate to the Feats which I debated. You p!$$ me off period for jumping in at all which everyone knows you should not have done period!

Deal with it, you intefered no matter what your intention was in a 1 on 1 debate of debating skills. It was Tdip jobs to debate my claims, not yours!

Your a bit of a jerk who pulled a clear jerk move. What you did would be no different of walking by a chess game and saying to the other guy, "Move her to put him in check"

It was a Bull**** move on your part period.

Who says they are lies? Show me where it is FACT they are lies?! You cannot, only your Opponion.

Stop while your ahead, you have no ground other than being to concern to interfere with my match. period.

My point is your acting like you know the facts when there is none in the end. Only what we can judge from feats. Which is what I actually did by posting scans with what I saw in them. Where is all the DBZ scans supporting your arguments? None.

Yeah I have, your wrong as you have no facts to say your right. None, nada. I never said I was right, I know you and Tdip are wrong.

Also you are wrong for a fact to interfere a debate skill match between debaters. Intentional or not, you were helping Tdip. Period.

Your wrong. Deal with it.

The Death Battle calculations are illogical considering the ones behind it did not do the extensive research that they so claimed to be doing and they used Goku from the earlier parts not the later parts of the overall series miscalculating how much he can lift while forgetting that he was specializing in a aerial combat style that Akira Toriyama confirmed himself most of their calculations were based on assumption even the speed feats and durability feats in regards to Dr. Gero`s bomb. All you are doing is complaining about how darklord`s calculations are using power levels without even debunking anything especially since the author himself created those methods for his characters to be judged by.

Now your only assuming without facts and feats like you accused me of doing, Yusuke possibly can destroy a planet his demon gun but its not certain, Frieza did not target the core you have no proof he did, he wanted to battle Goku at full power and wanted to leave the planet afterwards because his power would of been drained by the planet`s explosion he confirmed this himself, Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta in his base form and he did not target the core also that just goes to show why Goku would be able to planet bust something you keep obviously denying.

He does but your missing the point, I never denied he can`t destroy planets, I`ve seen the scans myself and read the comics my point is he is irrelevant because his shattering of planets is more so done through brute force and acceleration in speed which adds more friction to his strikes also when breaking through planets his strikes more so collide with other beings such as Darkseid in which the shockwaves destroy the planet, Goku on the other hand as well as Yusuke as you believe obviously would utilize raw energy to accomplish the same feat but in a quicker time period.

It doesn`t matter considering it ki energy he gathers my point is he has many ways in which he can blow up a planet also it doesn`t matter how long it takes either.

Just because the majority of comic based Viner users don`t accept Handbooks doesn`t make them untrue or invaluable even a lot of them use the handbooks for comics when they are far more inconsistent and mangas work differently comics so they should be acknowledged you haven`t proven anything here with this void point. Also one of the mods even confirmed that they can be used to help supplement points and facts in this case that is DBZ which is compatible and has shown the same elements of discussion.

Like I said you again are not proving anything also you raging just contradicts your own statement about complaining about me raging and if you paid attention you would know that I wasn`t the only one to interfere or voice concerns and you don`t see raging like you are.

The debate itself was ending pretty early, also for me to voice my concerns where the concerns themselves did not add or take away from darklord was debating with you isn`t and shouldn`t be a worry it becomes a problem when you over-complicate it like what you are doing right now.

That`s a stupid analogy, playing chess doesn`t require votes, concerns and etc. Its obviously a game of one and one that would be considered cheating I never gave darklord any scans or secrets in this forum or through inbox in a way to overcome yours so your point of anger is misplaced. Also like I said how am I a jerk when haven`t done anything or said anything that actually matched the term?

Or it was a dumb move on your part to turn into a flame war.

You saying Goku cannot planet bust and Frieza hitting the core are LIES! Like I already showed and told you, Frieza had enough power to destroy Namek and I even provided the scans as well as the reasons why in regards to the core, that`s not an opinion, Yusuke being able to planet bust while Goku can`t is an opinion and form of bias.

You acting out doesn`t make you seem anymore right, the match was coming to a close if I`m not mistaken and has come to a close so for you to cry over something that has already ended has no place here.

You fail yet again. I have already posted feats and explained why, also the feats you posted for Yusuke is something of no feats either you haven`t proven why Yusuke would be able to planet bust has he ever? No. Also I`m not acting like I know everything I`m just clarifying and correcting your arrogance.

Like what? You don`t have to say your right you just said I`m wrong so who would be right on the other end with a claim like that? Obviously you, your the one ignoring and acting rude because you don`t want to reason why do this debate if you can`t understand the character your debating against and how things are done?

In what way may I ask? Can you show me where?

That makes you right am I right? You know you just contradicted yourself right?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave@cadencev2:

YOU TWO ARE WHY THIS HAS TO BE LOCKED

GET A CHATROOM

Cadence, I understand why you're all like 'wtf' because someone's debating for me, but DON'T encourage them.

Neongamewave, THIS IS NOT YOUR BATTLE TO FIGHT. If I felt debating Goku's planet-buster status was actually relevant, I WOULD HAVE PROVED IT WITHOUT A DOUBT.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By NeonGameWave

@neongamewave: Also I already know you will rebut what I am saying as your the innocent one that did wrong, bs, you simply should not have to interfere with a Challenge a Viner Match. At all.

It was my debate skills and showing of feats vs Tdip.

This was not CadenceV2 vs Neogamer and Tdip. You cannot change the fact you should have stayed the hell out of it.

You shouldn`t act arrogant and generalize others if you don`t want interference then don`t initiate the interest also I was looking forward to this debate however your bias yet again ruins it and no one is trying to act innocent.

More so bias and rudeness.

You cannot change the fact that you brought this on yourself and the debate ended so that point is irrelevant.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave@cadencev2:

YOU TWO ARE WHY THIS HAS TO BE LOCKED

GET A CHATROOM

Cadence, I understand why you're all like 'wtf' because someone's debating for me, but DON'T encourage them.

Neongamewave, THIS IS NOT YOUR BATTLE TO FIGHT. If I felt debating Goku's planet-buster status was actually relevant, I WOULD HAVE PROVED IT WITHOUT A DOUBT.

I`m pretty much finished, me debating him won`t getting anywhere because no one will agree with the other it was more than a debate considering the level of bias on his part which is why I was concerned and had to voice them, he does this a lot with the Yu Yu Hakusho characters.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Dratini1331
LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By LimpoyzLoan

This just gave me inspiration to debate Goku for the lulz

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn Please lock this. ... I wish the notification system wasn't broken.

@thedarklordpandamonium this has already gone too far, i'll save it for another time.

oh god the notification system is broken

we're going to have to listen to another three pages of neongamewave and cadencev2 arguing

THE HORROR

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Should we just PM him!?!?! I just got a notification for a follow, and not for this LAJSDJASKNASKDNASD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

@god_spawn Please lock this. ... I wish the notification system wasn't broken.

@thedarklordpandamonium this has already gone too far, i'll save it for another time.

oh god the notification system is broken

we're going to have to listen to another three pages of neongamewave and cadencev2 arguing

THE HORROR

LOL I said in my last post to him I was done. I said what I felt and said it 3 different ways. I was upset he bumped in this match. Its over, this match is done. Moving on.