• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DarkScarecrow (574 posts) - - Show Bio

Location ; Metropolis.  

Goku has no morals.   

The team has morals.

No prep. 

Start 100 ft. away. 

Who wins?
#2 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (978 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom and Wally

#3 Posted by Billy Batson (59330 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom solos and so does Wally.
BB

#4 Posted by Strider92 (18044 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure Zoom solo's.

#5 Posted by GunGunW (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku doesn't even have a chance to blink before he's taken down.

#6 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is Always Flying and has the Speed to get airborn. There he can Continenet Blast at Lightspeed and kill Wally for sure.

Zoom is in the same mess if Goku manages a hit. Or Blinds him with a Solar Flare!

#7 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom puts his fist through the Sayan's head before he can even register that he was in a fight.

#8 Posted by xxxddd (3706 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom curbstomps both of them.

#9 Posted by Dextersinister (7736 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Zoom have the ability to kill people when they are children via time travel, Barry was protected because Zoom needed him to exist or else he wouldn't exist.

Horrible stomp.

#10 Posted by BlackWind (8865 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is not reacting to two lightspeed characters. He loses.

#11 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Goku is Always Flying and has the Speed to get airborn. There he can Continenet Blast at Lightspeed and kill Wally for sure.

Zoom is in the same mess if Goku manages a hit. Or Blinds him with a Solar Flare!

Too bad he won't even get the thought of "fly" in his head before Zoom IMPs his fist through his skull.

#12 Posted by AngryHulks (3173 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash can move trillions of times the speed of light, I don't think Goku can react to the speed that fast. Not to mention Zoom automatically manipulate time around himself, he always be faster than anyone with just physical speed alone.

Goku might have speed feat, but dodging energy blast is street leveler's feat. And I also realized that fighting speed and reflexes can be separated factors.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18761 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Doesn't Zoom have the ability to kill people when they are children via time travel, Barry was protected because Zoom needed him to exist or else he wouldn't exist.

Horrible stomp.

While what you are saying is correct for Professor Zoom (and frankly the picture in OP is of him) people seem to going with the assumption thats its Zoom as in Hunter Zolomon as opposed to whom you are talking about.

One is more versatile, the other just fast, but pretty freakin fast.

#14 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8774 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally is ridiculously fast. He solos.

#15 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Too bad he won't even get the thought of "fly" in his head before Zoom IMPs his fist through his skull.

Too bad wally has trouble hitting FTL speeds that Goku can Instantly.

So... yeah.....

#16 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@CadenceV2 said:

So... yeah.....

This isn't wally, this is Zoom who's so fast that Wally can't even see him without speed stealing two other flashes.

#17 Posted by AngryHulks (3173 posts) - - Show Bio

Instant transmission is some sort of teleportation, and we knew that it required sometime to convert matter into information, and Goku can't think fast enough to transmit himself or Flash....

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

Instant transmission is some sort of teleportation, and we knew that it required sometime to convert matter into information, and Goku can't think fast enough to transmit himself or Flash....

Except it is FTL as Goku perceives and Thinks FTL and Teleports in Battle with FTL beings. So again Waaly is a non factor.

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@CadenceV2 said:

So... yeah.....

This isn't wally, this is Zoom who's so fast that Wally can't even see him without speed stealing two other flashes.

You however have a point.

#19 Posted by AngryHulks (3173 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Except it is FTL as Goku perceives and Thinks FTL and Teleports in Battle with FTL beings. So again Waaly is a non factor.

How many times can Goku reacts faster-than-light? It's vague term, as Wally can zip trillion of times the speed of light (with rough calculation made when he saved 100,000+ people from the nuclear explosion) when he musters more speed force, and that's not even his obvious limits.

Just because Goku is faster-than-light (I still doubts that) doesn't guaranteed that he is faster than Flash.

#20 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: You could save 100,000+ Peaople with FTL Speed alone. The Trillion Times FTL is never stated nor plausible at all.

I really like to see Wally best Speed Feat WITHOUT Speed Steal.

Cause Goku has moved FTL mutiple times with ease.

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: Also am I the only guy who sees just how ****ing stupid DC writers are.

A speedster who moves at Mach 10 with ease gets Obliterated at Lightning Speeds....

Yet Flash can safley move 100,000+ at FTL Speed?

How ****ing dumb are these writers?

I should write comics. Im overly Qualified lol.

#22 Posted by AngryHulks (3173 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@AngryHulks: You could save 100,000+ Peaople with FTL Speed alone. The Trillion Times FTL is never stated nor plausible at all.

I know that was a rough calculation (I didn't made it anyway). But it's reasonable calculation as Flash can literally spent over an age of the universe in one second, and he have stated that.

Using sense of difference in magnitude, Flash have can perceives so fast that light-speed appeared as frozen, so he can't be just 10 faster than light.

Faster-than-light speed is vague because there's no upper limits to that, so numbers plays role here. People who are (for example) went 3 times faster than light won't beat someone who can went 30 times faster than light. Just because you're FTL doesn't translated into that you have infinite speed.

#23 Edited by AngryHulks (3173 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed force was a device that DC used to hand-waived the scientific impossibility. All Flash families have speed force aura to protect them against all sort of friction, and even superhumanly strong punches.

I debated against Flash virtually all the time, and I show bitterness at him, but this time, no.

#24 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: Well at least they gave some explanation. More than they ever did for SA Superman.

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Either solo.

#26 Posted by matmatxm8 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Zoom and flash will time travel in the past and kill baby Goku

#27 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (3085 posts) - - Show Bio

Horrible mismatch, Flash alne would kill Goku before he could blink, adding Zoom is just overkill.

#28 Posted by ChaosMarvel (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom solos!

#29 Posted by Floopay (9133 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I know that was a rough calculation (I didn't made it anyway). But it's reasonable calculation as Flash can literally spent over an age of the universe in one second, and he have stated that.

Using sense of difference in magnitude, Flash have can perceives so fast that light-speed appeared as frozen, so he can't be just 10 faster than light.

Faster-than-light speed is vague because there's no upper limits to that, so numbers plays role here. People who are (for example) went 3 times faster than light won't beat someone who can went 30 times faster than light. Just because you're FTL doesn't translated into that you have infinite speed.

When did he move trillions of times the speed of light? That seems like a BS statement if I've ever heard one.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#30 Posted by Count Bleck (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@AngryHulks said:

@CadenceV2 said:

When did he move trillions of times the speed of light? That seems like a BS statement if I've ever heard one.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

In any case, it won't matter, Zoom is the real threat here, and he's going to kill Goku before he can even register that the fight's begun.

#31 Posted by Billy Batson (59330 posts) - - Show Bio

He hasn't.
But he still wins :)
BB

#32 Posted by DBZ universe (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, you must hate Goku? anyways.. he gets blitzed.

but lets equalize speed and take out no speed stealing, and no time ahead powers for Zoom, no flight...than who wins?

#33 Posted by Illuminatus (9578 posts) - - Show Bio

Hot damn it didn't take long for the DBZ fans to start making themselves known.

Zoom kills Goku. Next.

#34 Posted by Sethlol (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

Give the OP a Vlad Tepes.

#35 Posted by Bruxae (16777 posts) - - Show Bio

Rofl @ Goku, stomped.

#36 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21289 posts) - - Show Bio

It should have been Wally West & Goku vs. Zoom.

Even then Zoom would have won :P

#37 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (373 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet Jesus what did Goku do to you?

#38 Posted by xeon1cs (1483 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: To bad he cannot move faster than Zoom. So it's irrelevant here. Nor is he faster than Wally.

#39 Posted by sync1 (3079 posts) - - Show Bio

Team in a roflstomp.

#40 Posted by X_insignia1 (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

Hot damn it didn't take long for the DBZ fans to start making themselves known.

Zoom kills Goku. Next.

L M A O

#41 Posted by Kratesis (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone doesn't like Goku.

Zoom solos in a horrible, horrible curbstomp.

#42 Posted by Simon_the_digger (4745 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Zoom solos and so does Wally.
BB

#43 Posted by nU_Kovak (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Zoom puts his fist through the Sayan's head before he can even register that he was in a fight.

A Vlad Tepes is in order, I think.

#44 Posted by MonsterStomp (25415 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Goku.

#45 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

@nU_Kovak said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

A Vlad Tepes is in order, I think.

#46 Posted by XLR87T3 (3366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Exactly. Although Goku is faster than light, and Instant Transmission basically makes him move fast enough to contend with Flash (certainly not win), Zoom is a time traveler that is faster than all of the flashes and defeated the whole Justice League without prep. Goku would disappear, because Zoom exploded his intestines with Zoom's vibrating hands when he was a child. There is no fight, because Goku will cease to exist.

#47 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (929 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW said:

Goku doesn't even have a chance to blink before he's taken down.

#48 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10332 posts) - - Show Bio

Either one can solo.

#49 Posted by Oni_Bane (2186 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku starts to get his @$$ handed to him, says screw this and blows the planet up.

#50 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Wally or Zoom solos.