Goku Vs Yusuke

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@darkraiden: at this point i have a feeling that no matter what i say you are not gonna change ur mind...physical=energy frieza threw an ENERGY planet bust ball and goku PUNCHED it away with his fist...they deflect energy like that all the time...i proved multiple times goku is FTL u cant even disprove that and resort to a false snake way statement and will continue to hide behind that...goku has lifted more than 40 tons before that so make of that what you will...but i know youre game and im done playing no matter what you will lowball gokuto the point in which it isnt even toriyamas character...goku wins

I know...that proves that energy isn't = to physical. Goku can't punch anywhere near planet level until he was SSJ3. So if he can punch a planet buster then it's clear energy =/= physical.

Goku isn't close to FTL. If he was, his fights would take seconds instead of having Hercule and the like see flashes and glimpses of him. Goten and Trunks wouldn't be so visible by the crowd. Gohan wouldn't be visible when he flies etc.

And Goku is STATED to be 40 tons by the author. You can't argue that.