User Lists: 0

Yusuke stomps hard by powering up.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@darkraiden: I know even when it's was just a post D Tournament Yusuke he was hinted to be a planet Buster, but has he ever displayed that power in the Manga?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I know even when it's was just a post D Tournament Yusuke he was hinted to be a planet Buster, but has he ever displayed that power in the Manga?

Nope. Just a.....I'd have to guess small country level aura from when they filled up that arena with their demon auras in the demon tournament. But this is based off of Yusuke being faster, physically stronger, more durable, etc. Not the planet statement. DBZ people didn't get mountain durability (physically) until like SSJ2 when Goku and Vegeta fought. And even that's vastly below Yusuke at this point.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@darkraiden: That doesn't sound right...

That's because it isn't. Goku was blasted through mountains fighting Frieza before he even turned SSJ1 and all he said was "ow".

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Yeah it really isn't right at all. Frieza threw a Mountain at Goku and Goku was able to to stop it until Frieza started pushing it with his TK. Then he went right through it afterwards. They were way above Mountain Durability in the Sayian Saga. I'm pretty sure Great Apes are way above Mountain Level durability. Warrior great Apes should all at the very least have moon+ durability and it increases a whole lot more as the Warrior class goes up.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheMagicStik

@darkraiden:

Nope. Just a.....I'd have to guess small country level aura from when they filled up that arena with their demon auras in the demon tournament.

That makes 0 sense.

But this is based off of Yusuke being faster,

You mean from that bs fan calc based on him hitting a bunch of people into the distance in a comedic fashion? Please. If we wanna use logic like that we know Ki blasts can go from earth to the moon in less than a second and Gohan/Krillin pre amp were faster than ki blasts and both of them were much weaker than base Goku much less Kaio-ken Goku.

physically stronger

Based on what? Goku has the better lifting feats and his fists are as strong as Ki Blasts that can destroy moons and continents.

more durable

That's gotta be a joke considering all the things Goku and equivilent level friends have tanked.

DBZ people didn't get mountain durability (physically) until like SSJ2 when Goku and Vegeta fought. And even that's vastly below Yusuke at this point.

What... Goku litterally got plowed through a mountain without damage by Freeza and that was before SSJ and more relevent to the fight Goku took a full frontal attack from Piccolo that basically wiped out a massive island and the city on it. Yusuke doesn't have jack on Goku.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@randomsid: Yeah it really isn't right at all. Frieza threw a Mountain at Goku and Goku was able to to stop it until Frieza started pushing it with his TK. Then he went right through it afterwards. They were way above Mountain Durability in the Sayian Saga. I'm pretty sure Great Apes are way above Mountain Level durability. Warrior great Apes should all at the very least have moon+ durability and it increases a whole lot more as the Warrior class goes up.

Yeah, some people don't know anything about the characters so they make up things. Not sure why when it is easily found out when more knowledgeable people show up.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: Go easy on him. It's probably been awhile since he's seen Z.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: The island that the world tournament is on is actually the size of a small continent. Piccolo's attack nuked the whole landmass, in fact it even shows ships in the middle of the ocean being swept up in massive tsunamis. And all of that was just the side effects of the actual attack, which was directed towards Goku. He took all of that energy point blank and came out with scratches. His durability against Raditz was already moon+ level, as he tanked numerous blasts from Piccolo during that fight besides the one big explosion, let alone mountain level. DarkRaiden is silly.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: I forgot to add; that said, even razing the entire continent still isn't the full extent of Piccolo's power, as we know he's a casual moon buster by that point. Again, the attack was concentrated solely on Son Goku, the environmental damage was simply a side effect.

deadlake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By deadlake
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

That's because it isn't. Goku was blasted through mountains fighting Frieza before he even turned SSJ1 and all he said was "ow".

Can you show that? I don't remember any mountains for Goku to be blasted through, and definitely don't remember him being thrown through one.

@darkraiden:

Nope. Just a.....I'd have to guess small country level aura from when they filled up that arena with their demon auras in the demon tournament.

That makes 0 sense.

You mean from that bs fan calc based on him hitting a bunch of people into the distance in a comedic fashion? Please. If we wanna use logic like that we know Ki blasts can go from earth to the moon in less than a second and Gohan/Krillin pre amp were faster than ki blasts and both of them were much weaker than base Goku much less Kaio-ken Goku.

physically stronger

Based on what? Goku has the better lifting feats and his fists are as strong as Ki Blasts that can destroy moons and continents.

more durable

That's gotta be a joke considering all the things Goku and equivilent level friends have tanked.

DBZ people didn't get mountain durability (physically) until like SSJ2 when Goku and Vegeta fought. And even that's vastly below Yusuke at this point.

What... Goku litterally got plowed through a mountain without damage by Freeza and that was before SSJ and more relevent to the fight Goku took a full frontal attack from Piccolo that basically wiped out a massive island and the city on it. Yusuke doesn't have jack on Goku.

It makes perfect sense btw. The aura covered an area with a mountain range, wasteland, forest, lake, and something else I forget. It was pretty large.

Yusuke's faster due to DBZ sucking in speed feats. Literally the best speed feat is Krillin vs. Master Roshi. Don't know what fan calc you're talking about.

Goku's lifting feats officially cap at 40 tons in Buu saga. Straight from the other's mouth. Yusuke's far above that. Plus the whole punch's shockwave destroys mountain thing Sensui did.

And that attack from Piccolo is NOT PHYSICAL. It's energy. I specified physical for a reason.

And for reference, Frieza saga Krillin got hurt/cut by rocks. And he's around 50x stronger than this Goku (300 vs. 15,000 give or take). Power levels don't scale linearly but it's still indicative.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang I need to finish yuyu hakusho

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: How does DBZ suck in speed feats? Instant Transmission? After images? Fighters moving so fast that they're basically invisible? If I had scans I'd post Kid Goku's race with Master Roshi and Krillin. The show has tons of speed feats. It's still huge destructive power. It can still be felt.

deadlake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@nickzambuto: sry i was just tagging everyone above. also, @darthaznable Instant Transmission is not allowed in this fight because goku has not learned it yet at the point he fought raditz

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadlake said:

@nickzambuto: sry i was just tagging everyone above. also, @darthaznable Instant Transmission is not allowed in this fight because goku has not learned it yet at the point he fought raditz

I know it isn't allowed. I was just refuting his statement that DBZ lacked speed feats.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadlake said:

@themagicstik@mee09@nickzambuto@randomsid The post says this is raditz fight goku. give feats BEFORE that fight or in not after. This means no frieza feats, no kaio ken, no ssj.

Could always mention Roshi blowing up the moon with a power level of less than 200. Could also mention the fight with Piccolo that was already mentioned. Piccolo being stronger than Roshi and also fully capable of moon busting as he showed later when he was training Gohan and effortlessly destroyed the moon. Sorry, but Goku, even during the Raditz fight had plenty of durability above mountain level.

@randomsid said:

@mee09 said:

Can you show that? I don't remember any mountains for Goku to be blasted through, and definitely don't remember him being thrown through one.

Loading Video...

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan Saga Goku is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy weaker than base namek/Freiza Goku.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan Saga Goku is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy weaker than base namek/Freiza Goku.

Yes, he is. I don't think anybody said he wasn't. The point was simply that during the Frieza Saga, Frieza hits Goku with a mountain and it doesn't even faze him. The reason this point was made was because @darkraiden made the assumption that DBZ characters didn't get mountain level durability until SSJ2, which is really pretty foolish since Goku was smashed into mountains all the time even in Dragon Ball.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarthas said:

Yes, he is. I don't think anybody said he wasn't. The point was simply that during the Frieza Saga, Frieza hits Goku with a mountain and it doesn't even faze him. The reason this point was made was because @darkraiden made the assumption that DBZ characters didn't get mountain level durability until SSJ2, which is really pretty foolish since Goku was smashed into mountains all the time even in Dragon Ball.

Oh I see, DBZ characters often nerf their attacks to prevent collateral damage in a form of KI control, heck even villains do them.

Also, Trunks tanked Freiza's Death Ball and absorbed most of its impact when Freiza detonated it.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

@overlordarthas said:

Oh I see, DBZ characters often nerf their attacks to prevent collateral damage in a form of KI control, heck even villains do them.

Also, Trunks tanked Freiza's Death Ball and absorbed most of its impact when Freiza detonated it.

Actually, they don't nerf the attack, they focus the attack. That doesn't make the attack any less powerful, it just makes it hit what they want it to hit without the collateral damage.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarthas said:

@randomsid said:

@overlordarthas said:

Actually, they don't nerf the attack, they focus the attack. That doesn't make the attack any less powerful, it just makes it hit what they want it to hit without the collateral damage.

Actually, In Cell VS Goku during the Cell Games, Goku/Cell was more than capable of releasing planet busting attacks but refrain from doing so. Remember how shocked Cell was when Goku bluff him when he is about to fire an unrestrained Kamehameha?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:

@overlordarthas said:

@randomsid said:

@overlordarthas said:

Actually, In Cell VS Goku during the Cell Games, Goku/Cell was more than capable of releasing planet busting attacks but refrain from doing so. Remember how shocked Cell was when Goku bluff him when he is about to fire an unrestrained Kamehameha?

Yes, they do not always fire blasts powerful enough to destroy the planet, that isn't the same as nerfing your attack. And Cell was mainly surprised by it because throughout that fight Cell thought Goku was holding back when he really wasn't. Regardless, Goku, during the fight with Raditz had the durability to survive moon busting blasts. It's evidenced when Piccolo casually destroys the moon while training Gohan shortly after the Raditz fight, but during the Raditz fight having to charge up his attack that killed both Raditz and Goku.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By renamed040924

@darkraiden said:

@randomsid said:

@mee09 said:

@themagicstik said:

@darkraiden:

That makes 0 sense.

physically stronger

more durable

It makes perfect sense btw. The aura covered an area with a mountain range, wasteland, forest, lake, and something else I forget. It was pretty large.

Yusuke's faster due to DBZ sucking in speed feats. Literally the best speed feat is Krillin vs. Master Roshi. Don't know what fan calc you're talking about.

Goku's lifting feats officially cap at 40 tons in Buu saga. Straight from the other's mouth. Yusuke's far above that. Plus the whole punch's shockwave destroys mountain thing Sensui did.

And that attack from Piccolo is NOT PHYSICAL. It's energy. I specified physical for a reason.

And for reference, Frieza saga Krillin got hurt/cut by rocks. And he's around 50x stronger than this Goku (300 vs. 15,000 give or take). Power levels don't scale linearly but it's still indicative.

I'm not sure why you think Dragon Ball has no speed feats, speed feats are by far their most insane when it comes to stats. An argument can be made that Goku was faster than the speed of light as early as the 23ed Budokai. I know it sounds silly, I myself had a hard time believing it too, but all the evidence adds up, and recently I've started to become convinced myself. Here, I'll explain, just keep an open mind.

Post-Sacred Water - Goku = Sub-relativistic

After making a wish, the Dragon Balls all fly to the farthest corners of the Earth in an instant. IIRC light travels around the world seven times in one second, so a Dragon Ball is about 1/7 the speed of light. After making a wish and watching as the balls began to fly away, Goku spotted his grandfather's four-star ball, and was able to jump several stories into the air and physically outrace the Dragon Ball to catch it, before the ball could even fly a few feet. So Goku can physically move at about 1/7 the speed of light.

On average the moon is about 240,000 miles away from Earth, while light travels 186,000 miles per second, meaning it takes light a little over 1 second to reach the moon. During the 21st Budokai, Master Roshi's Kamehameha in the anime took about 13 seconds to reach the moon from Earth, although if you watch the clip you'll see there was a lot of dramatic imagery thrown in there so it's hard to call, as the manga only took a couple panels. Regardless, it's safe to say the Kamehameha is a respectable fraction of the speed of light. During the 22nd Budokai, the Dodonpa is confirmed as the Kamehameha's counterpart, and Roshi himself admits the technique is superior to his own, which is displayed during Krillin's fight with Chiaotzu. However when Tao fired a Dodonpa at Goku, Goku was fast enough to react to it and raise his hands to block, showing Goku can react to projectiles somewhere around the speed of light.

During his raid against the Red Ribbon Army, Goku was able to sidestep laser beams after they were fired. Lasers in fiction often suffer from PIS and aren't as fast as they should be, which is exactly the speed of light, but with Goku it's actually consistent that he can react to the speed of light meaning these laser feats are legit.

Conclusion: After drinking the Sacred Water, Goku was powerful enough to react to the speed of light in the same way Captain America can react to a bullet. He wasn't quite fast enough to physically move at those speed yet.

22nd Tenkaichi Budokai - Goku = Exactly the speed of light

After training for three more years, Goku's speed increased substantially. He was now fast enough to speedblitz Krillin, who was on par with Goku's strength after drinking the Sacred Water. During his fight with Tien Shinhan, Tien used the Solar Flare to try and blind Goku. However, with a head start, Goku was fast enough to keep ahead of the light and race across the stadium, grab Master Roshi's sunglasses to shield himself, and punch Tien in the gut before the light was gone. Now, Goku was just as fast as light.

Loading Video...

(Skip to 12:38) Three years later at the 23ed Budokai, when Goku claims he's going to take off his weights and become much faster, Yamcha specifically states that Goku "moves at the speed of light." This is completely consistent with the speed Goku displayed by outracing Tien's Solar Flare three years ago, which is the last time Yamcha saw him. Now I should admit, keep in mind this is just a dub line. However that doesn't change the consistency of the whole thing.

23nd Tenkaichi Budokai - Goku = Faster than the speed of light

No Caption Provided

Now when Piccolo and Goku fully let loose in their battle, they were not only faster than the eye could see, but completely invisible with every move they made for prolonged periods of time. Meaning they were actually moving faster than the photons could reach people's eyes. You might bring up the fact that science isn't all that important in stories, which I would agree with, but there's actually a critical bit of consistency here which ties everything together. Goku and Piccolo were the first characters capable of sensing ki, and after this fight, ki sensing became a vital skill that every fighter needed to master. This is because the characters had grown so strong, light simply could no longer keep up, and even fighters of equal strength wouldn't be able to see each other. This is displayed during Yamcha's fight with a Saibaman. Gohan was actually a bit stronger than them at this point, yet he couldn't see them until Piccolo taught him to sense their ki.

Loading Video...

I don't think any of this was actually purposeful on the writers' parts, Toriyama himself has admitted he doesn't pay much attention to the science. It's all just a bunch of coincidences that tie together. Toriyama probably didn't know that he was making his characters faster than light, he was just naturally progressing their power step by step, and when we really take a look at the feats, it becomes clear just how big that progression actually was.

The key in all this is the consistency of it. It is surprising, I know, but I don't see any holes in this argument. Do you?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadlake said:

@themagicstik@mee09@nickzambuto@randomsid The post says this is raditz fight goku. give feats BEFORE that fight or in not after. This means no frieza feats, no kaio ken, no ssj.

Could always mention Roshi blowing up the moon with a power level of less than 200. Could also mention the fight with Piccolo that was already mentioned. Piccolo being stronger than Roshi and also fully capable of moon busting as he showed later when he was training Gohan and effortlessly destroyed the moon. Sorry, but Goku, even during the Raditz fight had plenty of durability above mountain level.

@darkraiden said:

@randomsid said:

@mee09 said:

Loading Video...

Actually that's a whole island, not just a mountain.

This is Goku getting put through a mountain-

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@overlordarthas said:
@randomsid said:
@overlordarthas said:

That's because Goku was about to shoot kamehameha from the sky to the ground, that means that the planet is in the way of the kamehameha which means its destruction, and kamehameha is a difficult technique to control its destructive power

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I've seen all of those. None of those are speed feats. The dragonball was caught while mid air, before it started moving,

lasers are never lightspeed unless every street leveler and person ever is light speed. He didn't dodge solar flare, he just moved and got sunglasses. Turning your head is actually enough to not get caught by solar flare so he was kinda being an idiot. Blast speeds are inconsistent (people can see them move. Normal people). And faster than eye sight is like...200 mph. Not fast at all.

Again, no speed feats.

And that mountain one is maybe a hill at best. That's not close to a mountain. Nor was it mountain busting physical attacks. And that island is very small as well. Also hill sized at best. The fact that Goku can be seen so large next to it makes it pitiful and actually backs my statement.

But yeah I've seen and read all of DBZ and Dragon Ball and seen all those hilariously off arguments. They don't stand up to actual feats.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: How does DBZ suck in speed feats? Instant Transmission? After images? Fighters moving so fast that they're basically invisible? If I had scans I'd post Kid Goku's race with Master Roshi and Krillin. The show has tons of speed feats. It's still huge destructive power. It can still be felt.

IT's not speed, it's teleportation. Which is pretty weak and street levelers have timed that. Moving fast enough to have after images and so fast they're invisible is somewhere around 200-500mph. Nowhere near even mach 1. And YYH has those same feats as early as the first real fight. Not impressive at all.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Lmao Why do I even bother. Have fun @nickzambuto

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Lmao Why do I even bother. Have fun @nickzambuto

That's truth though. Look up afterimages and moving faster than the human eye. They're barely 500mph if that. Not impressive.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: You sure. I read the scan and the Dragon Balls were clearly in motion before Goku jumped.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: I've seen all of those. None of those are speed feats. The dragonball was caught while mid air, before it started moving,

lasers are never lightspeed unless every street leveler and person ever is light speed. He didn't dodge solar flare, he just moved and got sunglasses. Turning your head is actually enough to not get caught by solar flare so he was kinda being an idiot. Blast speeds are inconsistent (people can see them move. Normal people). And faster than eye sight is like...200 mph. Not fast at all.

Again, no speed feats.

And that mountain one is maybe a hill at best. That's not close to a mountain. Nor was it mountain busting physical attacks. And that island is very small as well. Also hill sized at best. The fact that Goku can be seen so large next to it makes it pitiful and actually backs my statement.

But yeah I've seen and read all of DBZ and Dragon Ball and seen all those hilariously off arguments. They don't stand up to actual feats.

Clearly the Dragon Ball was in motion if you look at the scans.

The wish was granted and Shenron was gone, the balls began grouped together but then separated, there's motion lines and everything, THEN in the next panel did Goku actually move.

Laser beams ARE the speed of light, that's a scientific fact. When street levelers dodge them, it's PIS. When someone actually capable of dodging them dodges them, then it's fine.

He moved after Tien activated the Solar Flare, the way you word that makes it sound so mundane. Simply turning your head would not be enough to avoid it as the light surrounds you, grabbing the glasses was an example of Goku being a combat genius with his unorthodox tactics.

People can very easily see things moving at 200 MPH, I don't know where you got that idea from. This is a scientific fact, in order to become invisible you need to be moving faster than the light photons can reach everyone's eyes.

Who are these normal people that can see ki beams?

I asked you to keep an open mind, but clearly you are one of those posters who refuses to do that and just stays stuck in his ways and tries to find ways around evidence just to protect your own opinion. If you're not willing to allow yourself to be convinced, then this isn't a debate. Your reasonings are awful and your facts are just wrong, either do better or just admit you were wrong on this one. Please, there's nothing wrong with learning something new about characters. If you can't do either of those than please leave this website as there is no point in having you here.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Again, no speed feats.

Clearly the Dragon Ball was in motion if you look at the scans.

The wish was granted and Shenron was gone, the balls began grouped together but then separated, there's motion lines and everything, THEN in the next panel did Goku actually move.

Laser beams ARE the speed of light, that's a scientific fact. When street levelers dodge them, it's PIS. When someone actually capable of dodging them dodges them, then it's fine.

He moved after Tien activated the Solar Flare, the way you word that makes it sound so mundane. Simply turning your head would not be enough to avoid it as the light surrounds you, grabbing the glasses was an example of Goku being a combat genius with his unorthodox tactics.

People can very easily see things moving at 200 MPH, I don't know where you got that idea from. This is a scientific fact, in order to become invisible you need to be moving faster than the light photons can reach everyone's eyes.

Who are these normal people that can see ki beams?

I asked you to keep an open mind, but clearly you are one of those posters who refuses to do that and just stays stuck in his ways and tries to find ways around evidence just to protect your own opinion. If you're not willing to allow yourself to be convinced, then this isn't a debate. Your reasonings are awful and your facts are just wrong, either do better or just admit you were wrong on this one. Please, there's nothing wrong with learning something new about characters. If you can't do either of those than please leave this website as there is no point in having you here.

Nope, 200mph is past the eye's speed. Lasers are not lightspeed in fiction, and the dragonballs are also visible when they move and thus aren't all that fast. Who sees ki beams? Videl, the crowd at the World Tournaments, Bulma, etc. They've all seen ki attacks with their eyes.

I know all there is about DBZ, they're simply not that fast and all of those reasonings are laughable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame_rate

That says 10-12 FPS

http://www.ehow.com/facts_7712170_speed-human-eye-moving-objects.html

25 FPS

For fan calcs/discussions:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/off-topic/after-image-speed-93754/

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/how-fast-is-faster-than-the-human-eye-92292/

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-429608-speed-required-to-become-invisible.html

http://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/13-general-obd-terms/162-faster-than-the-eye

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Well then that settles is. Have a good day, I hope to never see you again on Comic Vine, as discussion forums have no place for closed minded individuals like yourself.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is a FTL moon++ Buster here

Stomp

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Well then that settles is. Have a good day, I hope to never see you again on Comic Vine, as discussion forums have no place for closed minded individuals like yourself.

They are not close minded they are in denial.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By monarch2016

as much as i think yu yu hakusho is a far superior show compare 2 dbz but there is no way yusuke would have a chance against any character stronger than roshi

goku from raditz fight i think would solo the hakusho verse and that is a fact

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@nickzambuto: really, all you have to do is to ask for yusuke, or literally anyone from the series using an attack to destroy something larger than a mountain. Or ask for any speed feat putting them even close to raditz saga. There are none, Yusuke has neither, yet you see 'country busting yusuke' and mountain level dbz.. that's not close-minded, that's a bait.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

They are not close minded they are in denial.

Not close minded. I just need actual feats and not laughable extrapolation.

Boomkilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight, but ima give this one to yusuke...yea!!

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

regardless of what darkraiden says... goku wins this :D

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheClassicIon

Yusuke wins, Goku in his fight with Raditz was not really strong, from Android saga and onwards Goku would stomp Yusuke and his verse lol

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku has more dc but have to give yuskay in speed. It's a close match though.