Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

Goku vs Vegeta

Round 1

Goku post fight with the Sayains, after recovering in the hospital , but before flying to namek.

vs

Vegeta when he first came to earth blood lusted

• Goku may not use Kaioken

Round 2

Goku when he came to namek from earth to fight the Ginyus but before his Zenkai

vs

Vegeta when he got his Zenkai's on Namek

Round 3

Goku when he came back from Yardrat , Pre Training for the Androids

vs

Vegeta post training with the Androids.

No Caption Provided

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Vegeta, at this point in the series Kaio Ken was what made Goku a threat

Round 2: Goku was a whole different class than Vegeta after his training on the way to Namek

Round 3: Vegeta, Piccolo says Vegeta is potentially stronger than Goku in the android saga. Whether he was or not is debatable but it kind of implies that Vegeta would have been much stronger than Goku when he arrived back on earth, unless Goku hadn't gotten stronger at all in the three years training for the androids.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wut

Round 1: Tie. While Goku will have gotten a power-up from Zenkai, I don't know if it will be enough to match Vegeta. Will be a close one.

Round 2: I assume by Vegeta getting his Zenkai that you mean when he was hit by Krillin/healed by Dende in order to fight Frieza? If so, Vegeta takes it pretty handily. Vegeta, at that point, had surpassed Piccolo who was stronger then Form 2 Frieza. He has to, at least, be stronger then Form 3 as why else would he think he could beat Form Four? In turn, Goku was stronger then Ginyu, but I would not put him above Form 2 Frieza. He didn't get that strong till after his own Zenkai after his fight with Ginyu.

Round 3. Vegeta. Yes, Goku's strength was lessened during the Android Saga when Vegeta pulled out his super saiyan because of the sickness, but that said, Piccolo did think Vegeta was, maybe, stronger and Goku had to have improved somewhat over the three years, so Vegeta would be the stronger.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Vegeta. Goku's PL was 8,000 without Kaioken, Vegeta's was 18,000. Zenkai wouldn't give Goku a 10,000+ boost, since it didn't give Vegeta that much, as he got wrecked by Monster Zarbon. Also Vegeta has Oozaru.

Round 2. Vegeta's last zenkai was kinda bullsh*t. He went from being stronger than Jeice to surpassing Piccolo fused with Nail, so he wins then.

Round 3. Goku. Vegeta just hit Super Saiyan post-training for the Androids. Goku already hit Super Saiyan and got a zenkai boost from his fight with Frieza after being healed on Yardrat. Also he can teleport.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind:

wow.. i see how you used goku 'one step behind in the storyline' than vegeta.. though it do makes the fight interesting

round 1

if goku can't use kaioken, then vegeta wins

round 2

umm.. not sure, maybe vegeta wins

round 3

both went super sayian in this round, but goku had more experience on super sayian powers.. he also had instant teleportation ability in his arsenal... goku wins this round.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Easternwind

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind:

wow.. i see how you used goku 'one step behind in the storyline' than vegeta.. though it do makes the fight interesting

round 1

if goku can't use kaioken, then vegeta wins

round 2

umm.. not sure, maybe vegeta wins

round 3

both went super sayian in this round, but goku had more experience on super sayian powers.. he also had instant teleportation ability in his arsenal... goku wins this round.

Yeah, well 2/3

The way I see it is,

Round 1

Goku was weaker for sure than Vegeta as this point, So I actually used Vegeta a step behind on this one.

Round 2

This is where I feel Goku starts to pass Vegeta, After getting a Zenkai like Vegeta he should still be weaker, But Goku's training on the Ship somehow put him = Ginyu and Vegeta was below Ginyu by a bit. Thats when Goku started getting stronger.

Round 3

Here Goku becomes a SSJ First, putting Vegeta 3 years behind him, Some say SSJ Vegeta would win, as it is said that Vegeta was stronger than Goku at that point, But I dont know if that was with the heart virus or not , so this is intresting

I think its kinda like Krillin and Tien

Dragonball 23rd BT : Tien> Krillin

Begining of Z through Off To Namek : Tien > Krillin

Namek when K gets his potential unlocked : Krillin > Tien

( if you count filler, Tien fought ginyus, but I will ignore for now )

Cell Arc : Highly debateable, Tien may have done better vs Androids and Cell pushing him back, But Krillin never tried and failed

Buu Arc : If you count Anime he fights buu, He does something similar with Buu in the manga, Krillin stops training : Tien > Krillin , but still debatable.

I find this stuff interesting, and a little less annoying than vs other universes can sometimes be,

Theres some cool Videos I have seen on this stuff:

Why is Goku > Vegeta:

Loading Video...

i

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ssj_god

@easternwind:

yeah.. goku was weaker than vegeta in the saiyan arc.. without the use of kaioken

i watched the video... it's good.. though.. it kinda felt like the narrator was a little biased towards vegeta..... he misinterpreted vegeta's comment completely and said things on his own way.... vegeta said goku had more 'natural talent' than him.. and the narrator completely misinterpreted the term 'naturally talented' with 'naturally stronger'... you see... 'naturally talented' term indicates the 'potential' of the person, the ability to bloom in power and become more powerful.. it doesn't mean he had to be stronger than the other person from the beginning.. vegeta is 5 years older than goku.. ofcourse he would be naturally stronger than goku from the beginning until goku surpassed him.

and also.. he completely forgot to mention goku's training in the other world (kai world) after he defeated paikon there... that training was the main reason of goku's transformation to the ssj3 mode.... other than this.. the video was good.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool:

Round 1:

Goku.

Round 2:

Vegeta

Round 3:

Vegeta

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku by feats, Vegeta by words.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Easternwind

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind:

yeah.. goku was weaker than vegeta in the saiyan arc.. without the use of kaioken

i watched the video... it's good.. though.. it kinda felt like the narrator was a little biased towards vegeta..... he misinterpreted vegeta's comment completely and said things on his own way.... vegeta said goku had more 'natural talent' than him.. and the narrator completely misinterpreted the term 'naturally talented' with 'naturally stronger'... you see... 'naturally talented' term indicates the 'potential' of the person, the ability to bloom in power and become more powerful.. it doesn't mean he had to be stronger than the other person from the beginning.. vegeta is 5 years older than goku.. ofcourse he would be naturally stronger than goku from the beginning until goku surpassed him.

and also.. he completely forgot to mention goku's training in the other world (kai world) after he defeated paikon there... that training was the main reason of goku's transformation to the ssj3 mode.... other than this.. the video was good.

Yeah, He isnt perfect. He actually makes good videos,, that wasn't one of his best, but it does bring up a lot of points.

The thing is too that the OWT saga is filler, I am pretty sure he did mention being dead was why he grew, but maybe I remember wrong

The thing is that a bunch of the HBTC is filler to.

I mostly wanted to show/ make a point a few of the other points analysing how they progressed power wise, even if I disagreed a bit. He gives a decent run down of the powers they are at as it goes to get a basic idea.

His videos on Krillin vs Tien are a bit better. He has a debate and a few vids on the subject.

I always liked that debate myself

DBZ is blowing up on youtube, in 5 months his channel subs went up by like 100x

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind:

Yeah, He isnt perfect. He actually makes really good videos, You should check some of his others out, he has a good knowledge, that wanst one of the best, but it does bring up a lot of points.

The thing is too that the OWT saga is filler, I am pretty sure he did mention being dead was why he grew, but maybe I remember wrong

I mostly wanted a few of the other points analysing how they progressed power wise, even if I disagreed a bit.

His videos on Krillin vs Tien are a bit better. He has a debate and a few vids on the subject.

wow.. never knew that

yes, OWT saga maybe filler, but his time in kaio's world was still true.. and it was still true that his training in the other world was behind his transformation into ssj3

he did Analyzed things good though.. gotta see his other videos.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Easternwind

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind said:

Yeah, He isnt perfect. He actually makes really good videos, You should check some of his others out, he has a good knowledge, that wanst one of the best, but it does bring up a lot of points.

I mostly wanted a few of the other points analysing how they progressed power wise, even if I disagreed a bit.

wow.. never knew that

yes, OWT saga maybe filler, but his time in kaio's world was still true.. and it was still true that his training in the other world was behind his transformation into ssj3

he did Analyzed things good though.. gotta see his other videos.

Yeah, its most likely because of Yo Son GAHFR , BoG, BoZ, DBZ Xenoverse, The new movie just announced by AT ( though that was recent ) , theres a lot of DB lately

Also if you didnt know, The Grand Kai and outlay of the DB universe is supposed to be cannon to the manga from AT mouth.

And yeah that training did matter.

All in all Its pretty cool to see DB ( but not just clips or news ) on youtube. He does questions and what ifs ( which are pretty cool ) , He def knows more about DB than me i'd think, Though I have spotted things he got wrong no one is ever right.

I like to support series I like on places like youtube when they dont have the biggest presence there.

Dark_Slayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dark_Slayor

Round 1 Vegeta, without a doubt. Recorded power levels put Vegeta over Goku by a good bit.

Round 2 I feel inclined to say Vegeta. Im assuming youre including all the zenkai boost Vegeta received on Namek, meaning the one he received after his fight with Zabron, the boost he received after his fight with and finally most importantly the one he received after Krillen nearly killed him. Therefore Vegeta was somewhere around Frieza's base form where Goku was above Ginyu but not in Frieza's league. Without his final boost then Goku.

Round 3 Is Vegeta. Though it's never explicitedly stated or explain but it's heavily implied that at this time Vegeta was stronger than Goku at this time. Vegeta's base form was stronger than Goku's and he was literally killing himself trying to become a Super Sayain.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool:

Round 1:

Goku.

Round 2:

Vegeta

Round 3:

Vegeta

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Vegeta

Round 2: Goku

Round 3: Goku (has more experience with SS and it would take Vegeta forever and a day just to activate he's.)

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By StrictlyAnime

Round 1: Vegeta wins because A. he could match KaiokenX3 Goku Kame Hame Ha with his Galick Gun and he can still go Oozaru

Round 2: @easternwind Which Zenkai is this? Because Vegeta gets like 3 of them on Namek. One when Zarbon beats him, again when Recoom beats him and again with Krillan shoots him in the gut. Vegeta abused Zenkai more than he abused future trunks.

Round 3: I seriously doubt Goku could keep up with Vegeta if he hadn't trained for 3 years, just doesn't add up. So Vegeta wins.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 3: I seriously doubt Goku could keep up with Vegeta if he hadn't trained for 3 years, just doesn't add up. So Vegeta wins.

He trained with Piccolo and Gohan.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime said:

He trained with Piccolo and Gohan.

Goku when he came back from Yardrat , Pre Training for the Androids

Why does who he trained with matter? Its still 3 years of training Vegeta has over him. I find it hard to believe that Vegeta couldn't surpass Goku if he has 3 years on him.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Oh I didn't see that. Also I find it hard to believe Vegeta with his 3 years of training who could barely use SS at will, surpassed Goku. Especially when there was a gigantic gap already i don't see him being stronger, but of course thats my opinion.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: can go either way.

Round 2: maybe Goku.

Round 3: Vegeta murderstomps.

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 = Difficult to tell. Goku could be stronger than, equal to, or weaker than Vegeta. I would guess that they would be around the same level though

R2 = Definitely Vegeta

R3 = Hard to say but leaning toward Vegeta

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Vegeta wins because A. he could match KaiokenX3 Goku Kame Hame Ha with his Galick Gun and he can still go Oozaru

Round 2: @easternwind Which Zenkai is this? Because Vegeta gets like 3 of them on Namek. One when Zarbon beats him, again when Recoom beats him and again with Krillan shoots him in the gut. Vegeta abused Zenkai more than he abused future trunks.

Ouch... lets go with the last one as I think thats what everyone else considered.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@easternwind:

In that case Round 2 goes to Vegeta, he was stronger than Piccolo+Nail who was more or less equal to Frieza's second form. Which means Vegeta's power level after his final Zenkai must be at the least 1,000,000+ or so and we know that Kaioken Goku before his own Zenkai had a power level of 180,000 comfirmed by Captain Ginyu himself.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Vegeta

Vegeta

IMO

Jmarshmallow

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

btw, and I don't know if this is true or not. But isn't Oozaru a times 10 multiplication to a normal power level? That makes Vegeta 180,000 on the spot. How can Goku possibly win.

Realzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

these battles aren't fair to Goku

Realzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why aren't they of the same timeframe like Vegeta after zenkai and Goku after Zenkai?

or Goku post android vs Vegeta post android

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta all 3 rounds

Realzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

plus why do people say When Goku fought ginyu his power level was 180,000 with kaioken times ten

that's rubbish it was obviously with regular kaioken unless you're telling me that all the training Goku did was just to get his power level to 18,000 and that he beat recoome who fucked up Vegeta and Vegeta had a power level of (not sure exactly how much) 29,000

So a power level of 18,000 is stronger than one of 29,000 come on its obvious Gokus power level was half of 180,000 making it 90,000 giving his times ten a 900,000 duh and a Times twenty a 1.8 million putting him in more or less even with Vegeta

Realzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the First round No one actually knows how strong Goku was so its hard to say maybe even impossible

Realzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Third round hmm

Not Sure

Goku had experience while Vegeta according to piccolo was stronger than Goku by a maybe small margin

Tie